Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Robert stood sweeping her up in his arms. "alright my love" he said kissing her as he carried her up the stairs and to their room.

Aurora laughed as she was suddenly being carried to their room. Once they were in their room and he had set her down she changed into her night gown and then climbed into bed.

Robert stripped off his clothes and slipped under the covers next to her pulling her securely against his broad chest. A huge right arm wrapped protectively around her and gently cupping her breast.

The morning came quickly and they woke just as they had fallen asleep. Their bliss interupped by cold little hands and feet crawling under the covers. "Mommy! Mommy! its morning" was Lukka's excited greeting.

Aurora was sleeping when she felt hands touching her nd then a little voice she slowly opened her eyes and saw Lukka "good morning she said in a yawn"

Robert was sluggish at waking "Uh ...OH uh good morning Lukka... go find your brother and you two get dressed, mommy and I will be along in a minute"

Aurora sat up slowly and stretched as she watched Lukka jump from the bed and run back his room. She then got out of bed and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She stripped down and got into the shower washing up for the day.

Robert followed her climbing in behind her and enjoying the feel of her wet slippery skin. "MMMMM" that is so nice.. " he half whispered in her ear, kissing her neck.

Aurora felt his arms around her and she smiled "we can not in here to long we have hungry children waiting on us." She said as she pressed against him

Robert smiled ..."I know but I want us to be thinking about each other today, and not just the children and the troubles of the clan" He massaged her soft breasts and rolled her nipples in his fingers letting his fingers wander down to the heat between her thighs as he kissed her from behind. His arousal lay nestled between the cheeks of her bottom.

Aurora laughed a bit. "We are parents we always to worry about the children." But after that she gave into the feeling of his hands touching here as the warm water from the shower ran over her.

"We will always be parents, no matter what. My concern is that we remain lovers. That takes effort and care" He turned her to face him and pulling her close kissed her deeply and sighed. "time to return to fatherhood." he kissed her nose playfully and got out of the shower and began to dry off.

Aurora smiled but then he got of the shower. She finished washing and then got out of the shower and dried off going back to the bed room and got dressed then went to the kitchen and started to make breakfast.

Robert went the kitchen, poured a cup of coffee. He stood close enough behind her to feel her heat and ran the back of his hand slowly down her side and the curve of her breast before returning to the den without a word to play with the boys.

Aurora smiled as she felt his hand on her body as she cooked, she was a little sad to see him go but she knew the boys needed attention. She went back to make French toaste from breakfast and then called them all to the table.

Before sitting down to eat, Robert rearranged the chairs, putting the boys at one end of the table and placing his chair next to Aurora's. He sat down and as he ate, he rested his hand on her thigh Massaging it gently through her dress as they ate. He grinned at at her almost like a teenager getting away with something. Robert hadn't felt this good in a long time.

Aurora smiled as Robert rearranged the chairs. She took her seat after getting the boy settled. She had a smile on her face as she felt his hand on her leg.

Robert hadn't had this much fun since he could remember. Courting his wife was more fun than he had imagined it would be. Finding the place where the wrap around dress lapped over, he slipped his hand between the layers and onto her bare thigh.

Aurora smiled a bit but tried not to let what was going on show to the boys. She noticed however that they were almost done. "Once you are done you can go wash your hands and play."

Robert squeezed her thigh slightly and grinned. As the boys ran for the back yard, Robert called out to Ashe. "Keep a close eye on your brother! Ashe." Ashes smiled and called back "I will Dad" . Roberts hand strayed further up between Aurora's warm thighs.

'"t isn't wicked to pleasure ones wife" Just then he felt the softness of her panties. " MMMMMM it would seem my attentions have not gone to no effect. he said with a smile. If I am wicked you must be also." he said with a laugh.

"Well either way you do have children to watch after, we still do not know why that man was here and if there are others, so you still have a family to protect." She smiled a bit

"Yes I do, including you. Is it wrong to enjoy a peaceful moment when it presents itself?" He pushed aside the soft cloth and began to tease her warm moist places gently.

Back
Top Bottom