Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora smiled when he called her mommy, she thought it was sweet and was so glad he trusted her enough to call her mommy after only being here two days. Although part of her still felt bad for it as did have mother before her. as Robert brought her the PJS she took them and began putting them on Lukka. "i got it" she smiled at him. "Alright little guy you have your PJs on and you are all ready for bed."

Robert brought Ashe in to join his new "Brother" in the bed with Mommy. "Now you two behave yourselves. You need to be gentle with Mommy." Robert admonished them. " Remember, she has an owie."

"these will be gentle, they are good boys" she then hugged them both. "You two look so much nicer all clean and you smell better too"

" That they do! now worms or mud!" Robert said laughing. He sat down on the edge of the bed and then had them sit still beside aurora, and started to tell them a story. It was a wild fairy tale that he made up as he went along, all about serpants and tunnels, and magic dragons.

Aurora watched happily as the boys listen to their fathers story. They seemed so wrapped up in. SHe smiled and as she listen her eyes grew heavy and she fell a sleep as Robert told the boys their story

When he was finished, he let the boys kiss her and then taking one in each hand, he carried them off to bed. "Good noght " he said as he kissed each one gently and turned off their light. He returned back to thier room and layed aurora back down and tucked her in then went to the bathroom to clean up the mess and empty the muddy water from the tub. When He had finished, he undressed and lay gently against her and cuddled her to him as they slept.

Aurora knew right away when he was in the bed with her, she nuzzled his neck in her sleep and having him so near really started to help her. She began to heal a bit more as they slept.

He gently cuddled with her that night, and had the best sleep he had had in a while, that is until he felt a pair of little hands grab his arm and pull himself up and into the bed. He reached over with his big hand and tucked Lukka between him and Aurora "Shhhhh!" he whispered "Mommy is trying to sleep."

Aurora felt the bed move as Robert picked lukka up and placed him next to her, her eyes slowly open to see again in their bed. "lukka sweety what are doing in our bed and not in yours."

"Didn't you say they could come in anytime?" Robert whispered in her ear."You want me to take him back to bed?"

"I did but I want to make sure he is ok, no afraid of monsters or anything like that" she whispered back she remembered when Ashe went through the same phase.

Lukka snuggled up against her breast. "I miss you mommy" was all he said. "Seems he is a Momma's boy right now. I don't mind" Robert said quietly.

Robert was happy that Lukka was clinging to Aurora. With Ashe wanting to spend so much time with him, he hoped it would make her feel like she was needed. He knew that both boys needed her, but he could see that she missed Ashe wanting to be with her all the time. They fell asleep again and then at the crack of dawn Robert heard Ashe up and playing in his room. Robert got out of bed quietly and left Lukka and Aurora sleeping soundly. He got dressed and went in Ashe's room. "hey buddy! want to help me with breakfast?"

Aurora fell a sleep once again this time holding Lukka. It nice for to have someone need her again and having him near once again helped with her healing. When Robert got out of bed she didn't even notice she was so sound a sleep.

Robert took Ashe down to the kitchen and they got busy making some breakfast. Robert wasn't a great cook but he could cook egs and bacon pretty well and he soon had things under way. he wad Ashe set out plates at the table for himself and Lukka, and put plates and silver on a tray for his mommy. Ok big boy, he said go see if you can wake up Lukka and bring him down here. OK? But don't wake Mommy if you can avoid it." Ashe went upstairs quietly and returned with a sleep Lukka a few minutes later. "Mommy is still sleeping" he said. Robert fed the boys and then made up a tray for Aurora and carried it upstairs.

Aurora laid in bed with her eyes closed as she heard Ashe try to get Luka up quietly. Once they both went downstairs she opened her eyes and slowly sat up. She noticed today her wound did not hurt as much and she checked it, it looked so much better today already

"I hope you slept well and are hungry, Ashe was a big help this morning. He is growing up so quickly." He sat the breakfast in front of her, and then taking his cup of coffee sat down in the chair beside her to keep her company for a few minutes. He had sent the boys to their room to play for a bit, but knew that soon they would need to dress for the day. Pajamas were ok for the breakfast table and some quiet play, but they couldn't leave the house in them.

Aurora looked as Robert enter she smiled. "I slept very well and I think I am healing faster than the doctor thought." She showed Robert her wound that was healing. "Thank you for taking care of the boys, they do love you spending time with them."

" Maybe we can get you outside for a while today. I'll move your chair to the porch. I'm sure you will enjoy watching the boys and they will be happy your up and out of bed, but don't get any ideas about disobeying the doctor's orders. "

"I don't know, just a premonition" he said with a smile as he sipped his coffee. " I do want you to promise me you won't push things too hard. "Be sure and drink all your juice and milk. The extra fluids will help you heal."

"I will try my hardest not to push myself to hard, but I am already going crazy in this bed I can not wait to be out of it again." She smiled and sipped her juice.

Robert got up, leaned over and kissed her gently. "I'm going to get the boys dressed before they get their PJ's all filthy, and I will be back to take you outside, and let you get some fresh air." Robert went to the boys bedroom and got them dressed and sent them out into the yard to play, then went to the living room and got the recliner and carried it out onto the porch. He returned to Aurora and going to their closet took out her robe. " Are you ready to go out for a while?"

Aurora kissed him back. When he said he was going to get the boys dressed and then take them outside she wished she was able to do that. She was already missing taking care of them. She sighed and waited for him to return. She smiled as he came into the bed room "yes I am very ready."

Back
Top Bottom