Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Elizabeth sent Ashe with his father so she could dress Aurora. Once she began to dress her she could not believe how banged up aurora was. Once dressed she let aurora rest and waited for Robert outside the door. As he approached she looked at him. "you will need to get a wheel chair or carry her out there is no way she is leaving under her own strength"

Though the hospital would certainly have preferred him to use a wheel chair, Robert was more than capable of carrying her and badly wanted and needed to make her feel loved and protected. He gently scooped her from the bed as though she were made of fine crystal and ever so gently carried her to the car. Once she was laded in and Ashe safely in the back seat and belted in, he drove slowly home. "We need to be very gentle with Mommy for a while," he said to Ashe.

Aurora held on to him as he carried her although it was not tightly. As lay n the back with Ashe she felt so much stronger with boys around her. "mommy is going to fine Ashe, I just need to rest like you do when you have the flu."

Ashe let his momma lay her head in his lap and gently ran his fingers through her hair just as she had done when he was sick. Even though he was only five and and this was his mother, Robert could smell the female protective scent comming from his young son. It told males everywhere. "Stay away, she is mine" He was proud of his son and knew that he would, in his day be a powerful male indeed.

Aurora smiled to herself at how her son was acting. He was a good boy, and was very happy she still had him. Although it was still painful the loss of her babies at least she still had he boy.

When they arrived home, Robert gently carried her upstairs to the bed. He fluufed up the pillows and tucke her in leaving room on each side of her for himself and Ashe. He knew what she needed most to heal, and they would give her all of it they could.

As she laid in in the bed aurora felt stronger already being home again. The happy times they had already shared in this house as well as just the comfort of having her family with her made her happy.

Robert let Ashe curl up with his mother, while he went and fixed some lunch. It wouldn't be fancy, just sandwhiches, but it felt good to do it for her. While he worked on it, he called his new job and told them of the tradgedy. They gave him three weeks off while she recovered.

Aurora held her boy to her aas she rested. She was so tired both physically and emotionally, it was not long before she started to fall a sleep.

Robert cam in with the sandwhiches just in time to catch he eyes closing. he sat on the bed and snuggled up to her and stretched his arm across Aurora and held Ashe. They all drifted off to sleep, the sandwhiches would wait.
They were awakened an hour later by a very wiggly and hungry young boy.

Aurora could feel his comfort next to her as she slept. It helped her heal greatly by the time she was awoken by Ashe moving some color had returned to her face and her bruises looked better

Robert reached over and set the tray in their laps. "Time for lunch!" he helped Ashe pickout a sandwhich and a juice drink. He knew there would be crumbs in the bed, but he didn't care.

Aurora carefully sat up so she would not injure herself further and watched Ashe pick out his sandwich she looked to Robert. "thank you for making lunch I am sure you are just as tired as I am."

Perhaps, but not nearly as sore, I'm guessing. he wondered whether if he had stayed, she might have healed just from his presence and not lost the babies, but it was too late to even think about it.

Aurora sighed a bit not liking that she had made him tired. "make sure you rest to then Ashe needs at least one us to take care of him."

"I will be just fine" he said. " and we have plenty of help with Ashe. He is supposed to play with Elizabeth's nephew this afternoon. He gets along great with Jonathon, they were together most of the time you were in the hospital. It really is nice having friends that act like family."

Normally aurora would fight Robert on having Ashe leave them and go play with with people she did not know, but after all of Elizabeth's help she not longer had those fears. "yes you are right it is very nice to friends like family."

When Ashe had finished his sandwhich, he kissed his Momma. "Aunty Elizabeth says your the best Momma in the whole world, and she is right." he said " Jonathon has a new set of trucks! Bye Momma!" Robert Just smiled at his son. He was having no trouble adjusting.

Robert agreed, and he snuggled up to her before taking the dishes to the kitchen. When he returned, he asked, "would you like a real bath in the tub?"

"I would love one, I still feel dirty and and dried blood on my skin." she admitted to him although she hated the iea of him waiting on her she knew she would need his help

"Alright," Robert said. he went to the bathroom and spread three thick towels in the bottom to pad it against her sore body and then filled with warm water and bathe salts. Wen the water was warm and sudsy her hent to the bedroom and slowly and carefully undressed her, and though he said nothing he was shocked at the damage the other wolf had done. it was good that she had killed him. It would not have gone well for him had he lived. He lifted her gently and lowered her into the tub, kissing her softly once she was safely in the water.

She smiled at how careful he was being as he undressed her as if she could be broken anymore. She sighed as she felt the warm water touch. Her skin. It felt so nice. She kissed him. "thank you for being the wonderful husband that you are."

" Your welcome he said, as he sat on the floor beside the tub. He took a sponge and gently washed her taking care not to open her many cut and contusions. He leaned over the edge of the tub and kissed her gently.

She loved his gentle touch help relax her. However as she relaxed her mind started to wonder. Tears now slowly ran from her eyes and her hands trembled in the water. "Robert, it's my fault for loosing the babies, I was so afraid of having three at one time..."she spoke very softly her voice broke a few times.

Back
Top Bottom