Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"Yes!" he said. " I get off work at 2pm every day, so we will have every afternoon. It was a good decision coming here." he lifted Ashe up in his arms. "have you been telling on me to your Mamma? How did she know I liked oatmeal raisen cookies?" he said to Ashe teasing him. "Yes Daddy I did. I told her she was the best mom in the world too!."

As Robert picked up Ashe aurora got two plates and tow glasses of milk. She put two cookies on each plate and handed them to her boys, "alright cookies are cool you guys can eat them."

Robert sat at the table with Ashe in his lap. They laughed and Robert tickled Ashe as they ate their cookies and milk. They hadn't had lunch but it didn't matter to the boys.

Aurora went to th fridge and got the fixing to make turkey sandwichs. Just quickly finished them just as the buoys finished their cookies. "here you go"

"can't we have more cookies instead?" Robert asked poking fun at her. " they really taste better!"

Robert feigned a pout. " Well Ashe, I guess we gotta eat turkey!" He handed him a sandwhich , and winked at Aurora, as both boys scarfed down the sandwhiches. Eating was not going to be a problem for Ashe.

Aurora leaned against the counter and watched them eat for a moment before turning to the dishes that were created from making the cookies

As Ashe finished his sandwhich, he got up and went to help his mother, It made Robert so proud of him that he was learning to be a gentleman.

Aurora watched as Ashe came to help her. She smiled at him. "it's ok sweet heart you can go play, but thank you very much for wanting to help."

Robert got up and walked over to her as Ashe went to play. "you didnt want his help?"

"Can I help you then?" he asked, wrapping his arms slowly about her waist. He couldn't help but think about the life she carried within her. Life that they had created together.

robert dried the disshes as she washed. They looked out the window at Ashe, as he went on the hunt for "Serpants" in the grass, content to explore on his own. he was growing up fast. Robert couldn't help but be proud of his young man.

Aurora put away the dishes once they were washed and dried. "I think I should go to the store get a few more items in this house."

"Alright" he said. "I'll let Ashe play a while, and then put him down for a nap, enjoy your shopping trip."

Aurora kissed Robert and then got her purse and car keys and got in the car and drove to the store. However since was not to sure about the area she drove a little further then she should of and she was out of the protection of the new pack. She soon picked up the scent of a wolf and it was not a scent she trusted she tried to turn around but as she did the wolf jump on the hood of her car and she slammed on her breaks. Before she knew what was happening she was ripped from the car. It took her a second to focus and when she did she quickly changed into her wolf form and the too fought and fought hard. When they finally pulled a part she was a bloody mess and he lay dead on the side of the road. She was able to change back as a passer by came upon the scene he quickly rushed her to the hospital.

Robert waited for Aurora to return, but when she did not after two hours he called Elizabeth and asked her to watch after Ashe, while he went to look for her. He bit his arm, and changed to his wolven form and sniffed the air hard. He took off heading down the raod, and found their car and a few yards away the dead wolf who had attacked her. He recognized him. He ran as fast as possible back to their new clan. he found Elizabeth and told her what he had found. She had her son join her to protect Ashe, and called her brother to go with Robert to look for Aurora. A quick call to the police confirmed she was at the hospital. They left in Elizabeth's car for the hopital. He walked in her room to find her bloodied, and wounded. He told the nurse of the babies, and she said that by some miracle they were doing fine provided that Aurora survived.

Aurora lay in the hospital bed her face looked horrible. Slowly she started to wake sensing her was there. "Robert." she whispered softly.

"Aurora, do'nt try to move, your hurt. I found the dead wolf" he said. "The nurse says the babies are fine, and Ashe is being watched by Elizabeth and her son. This is Elizabeth's brother Michael." He caressed her gently. " You were a good mother" , he said.

"he just came out of no where." aurora said softly, tears fell from her swollen eyes. "I am sorry Robert." she felt like this was all her fault.

"It's all right, everything will be alright. I am staying here with you tonite. It will help you heal, and I can protect you. Elizabeth will bring Ashe to see you in the morning." He thanked Michael, and climbed onto the bed beside Aurora and comforted her.

Aurora shook her head. "no Robert, you to stay with Ashe, I can take care myself, but Ashe needs you home with him, please, I will just end worrying all night."

Back
Top Bottom