Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"You have Ashe to look after. He needs a full time parent at his age. If you want to work I will stay with him, but honestly I think its better if you are the one to be home with him. You will miss him if you don't. I sill too, but one of us most work, and I believe that you should have the opportunity to be with him.

"yes it will be very hard to leave him, I hated to have to do it before you came back. And I would love to stay at home with him, but I just feel bad that you would have to work away from him."

"Why would it be better for you? I will be home at least some of the time, and you already feel deprived of him when we play. I can see it in your eyes." He kissed her tenderly. "No I really think it is better if you are able to be with him, Besides,now you are pregnant, and would only have to stop work soon, so we would be postponing the inevitable".

"your right I am not going to lie I do feel a little deprived of him when he plays with you, I know it isn't right for me to feel that way, but he just my little man. And your right I will have to leave work once the babies come, I justd don't want you to feel like you have no choice." she bit her lip a little

"Even though it might be true, its a choice I would freely make. From the time we first became a couple i was committed to supporting you and all our children. I wouldn't want it any other way. Learning to love the way you showed me to, only made that commitment deeper. I want what is right for both Ashe and you, and the babies you are carrying inside, and i know that having you home is right for so many reasons, it's the only thing to do. I love my family."

Aurora hugged him and kissed him passionately. "thank you my love, I would love nothing more thanto stay home and raise the children and make sure you always come to a warm meal at night and a clean house."

He hugged her and kised her again. "I'm off to look for a job. I'll be home for lunch." He said, "You and Ashe have a wonderful morning." He kissed Ashe on th eforhead and headed out the door.

Ashe looked up at his mom with a smile. "Can we make cookies? Its been so long since we made cookies. Please Mom?"

Aurora couldn't help but smile at his request, she was so happy that he still wanted to make cookies with her. "alright what kind would you like to make." she asked as she lead him into the kitchen and got a chair so he could stand on it and reach the counter

"sure we can." she started to get out the ingredients and handed Ashe measuring cups with items in them for him to pour in the bowl. She then help him hold the mixer to mix them together.

Ashe was all smiles as plower flew around the kitchen. "This is almost as fun as cathing serpants!" he said clearly referring to how he and his dad had gone night crawler picking the previous evening.

Aurora smiled but noticed he was starting to be more a boy and rather play in the dirt. Once the cookies were mixed to dropped the batter on the pans and placed them in the oven. "now all we have to do is wait."

Ashe sat on the floor infront of the oven and stared at the cookies as they slowly baked. Soon he was laying on the floor, and a few minutes later was asleep. He looked cute as a button laying there.

Aurora smiled as she watched him watch his cookies. She sighed as he fell a sleep watching them. She gently scooped him and carried him upstairs to bed.

Ashe woke up as she layed him into bed. "Are my cookies done mom?" he asked. " I wantto test them and make sure they are good for Dad!."

Aurora was turning to leave when she heard his voice. "no sweet heart they are not ready yet. And once they are done baking they have to cool down."

Ashe jumped out of bed, as if on strings. "Daddy says your the best Mommy in the whole world" he said. He ran up to her and hugged her thigh. "I think so too! Mommy can I have a cookie when they're done?"

Aurora smiled as he suddenly jumped up. "aw well thank you sweetheart. And yes once the cookies are cool you can have one. We better go check on the cookies."

Ashe ran as fast as he could and looked through the oven door. "Are they done yet momma? are they done yet?"

Aurora followed behind him as quick as she could. She looked into thenoven "yes they are done stand back so I can take them out." she opened the oven after he was out of the way and pulled the cookies out

Ashe wanted to grab one, but his mother whisked them away too quickly. "they look so good Mamma!" he said "when can I have one? Just as they were about cool Robert came back in the house wearing a huge smile.

"when they cool off," she said as she put them on the baking rack to try to cool them quicker she looked up to see Robert coming home." hello dear"

"Good news! I got a job, and I start tomorrow. I will be driving a delivery truck for the local bakery. The pay is good, and so are the hours, though i have to be up early.. I start at 4 am."

Back
Top Bottom