Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Robert expected her reaction and the threats, he had known it would happen. He didn't answer , but took the keys from the quad and then walked her into the cabin and closed the door. He removed the cuffs from her wrists and sat down in a chair. " This wasn't a kidnapping it was a rescue. Your free to go but I'll warn you again, what is waiting for you in the woods, will not be pleasant, and is not my idea. If I hadn't taken you here it would have happened anyway, only it would have been someone else and they would have taken you in your own bed right that moment. "

Aurora entered the cabin with him she struggled to get away from him, when he undid her cuffs she took off to the other end of the room. "so what there are other sick fucks out there just like you? what are you some cult or something?!" she was so afraid of this man. she did not know what his plans for her were.

"I'm not sick, but think of me what you want. I just don't care any more. You have a decision to make, but I'd suggest you talk to Elizabeth before you do. She will be here in an hour. After that, do whatever you want. Throw your life away, if you want to. "

"Your not sick?! well thats a laugh, listen buddy i am not the one that thinks she is a wolf, i am not the one that has been stalking someone and scaring the crap out of them, and i am certainly not the one that has just kidnapped a someone." she looked at the man "what the hell kind of game are you really playing, there has been nothing but crypt meaning from you since the day we met"

"This is not a game, its deadly serious. I've told you, not just told you but shown you the truth of what I'm saying. You either believe me or you don't. I can't change that. You will know soon enough. There was a knock at the door. Robert opened the door and let Elizabeth in. "Well Elizabeth, its like I thought. Maybe you can change her mind. If she leaves here, you know the pack will get her, and it won't be pretty."

"i don't fucking believe you!" she yelled at the man just as there was a knock at the door. As he brought the women inside she got even more afraid, suddenly she took off through the door running through the woods, having now clue were she was going she just knew she had to get away.

Elizabeth looked as the girl ran, she then turned to Robert. "you to go after her, you can't let the other get to her, you know what they will do"

Robert changed form right there in the cabin and bounded out the door. He followed her . It wasn't hard. She was nearing her heat and her scent was strong. He know this would bring a whole pack of young males looking for a first conquest. He could have simply captured her and dragged her back, but he knew this would serve no purpose. Instead he followed her silently and at a distance. He could smell and hear his rivals approaching from up wind. He took care to avoid being to detected by them. He kept her in sight, while remaining hidden himself. He wasn't afraid of them. His superior strength and experience made them no serious threat, but they offered the perfect oportunity to convince her of the truth of what he was saying.

Aurora stumbled through the woods, no clear path as too where she was going but she knew any where but that crazy house was better. She kept running her heart beat in her chest, she thought she heard foot steps behind her but brushed it off, thinking it was just her mind playing tricks on her. She sped through the forest but suddenly she tripped and fell.

Reggy, Michael, and Ozzy were tracking the fresh piece of meat they had smelled when Robert had driven her in. They had agreed that they would catch her and then draw lots as to who would have her first. When she fell, they closed in on three sides all in Wolven form. They were young and healty, but none had Robert's size. They closed in from three sides. Trapping her in the middle. Robert watched from a few yards away.

Aurora slowly moved to get up when she saw fur. She looked around and saw three wolves surround her. she was afraid and for a moment she froze but then her wits came back and jumped to her feet, in her hand she held a tree branch. she began to swing it at the wolves hoping to chase them away.

Reggy caught the stick in his mouth. As he did that Michael chnged, and grabbed her from behind. Pulling her arms behind her. The other two changed before her eyes, and began to tear at her clothing. Robert let them get her naked, and Reggy stepped between her thighs as Michael held her. Only then di Robby bound in from the brush, teeth bared, and snarling. Ozzy changed back to a wolf to run him off but was quickly dispached with a single crushing bite from Robert's jaws, and went hobbling off into the woods with a broken leg. Michael turned her loose and he and both he and Reggy turned wolf and ran after seeing Ozzy so easily wounded. Robby turned human and stood before her. " Do you want me to take you back or let you go ?" he asked. "They will be back for you. If not them, then someone else."

Aurora screamed as the one grabbed her stick. she struggled against them but found herself on the loosing end before she knew it she was naked and about to be rapped, only then did she see a mess of black fur come and chase them away. She didn't even hear his words she was in a little ball on the ground crying. she was shaking horribly.

When she didn't answer, he knelt down beside her and wrapped an arm gently around her. "I am going to take you back to the cabim he said, you cant stay here, you will get hurt. He lifted the tiny girl in his strong arms and began to slowly carry her back towards the cabin. When they got back to the cabin, he took her in and laid her in the bed, and tucked the covers up around her neck and got dressed. A few minutes later, Elizabeth knocked on the door. Robert answered, and when she came in, he told her what had happened. " I will need a dress for her Elizabeth, and maybe some pajamas. Can you help me with that?"

As he picked her aurora buried her face against his naked chest. She trembled in his arms like a little leaf. She could be tough but everything that had just happen was to much, she was so afraid. She so sure they would have rapped her had Robert not come a long. Once they were back she lay in the bed, she heard a knock on the door but she did not look to see who it was. she heard voices but everything inside her was numb

"Of course, for now i will just go the store and pick up a few things, later i will head back to her house and get more" she turned to leave. "Be kind to her right now, she looks badly shaken"

Robert saw Elizabeth out, and then came back in the bedroom and pulled a chair up by the bed. He sat beside the bed and lowly reached out and ran his fingers through her hair. He was very gentle with her and made no attempt at anything but comfort. He kissed his fingers and gently pressed them to her forehead. "Its alright, they won't try anyhing with you now, not while I'm around. Rest and try and relax. I won't do anything to hurt you." he looked into her eyes, and smiled softly at her. "You will be alright now."

Aurora lay there as he showed the woman out, she jumped a little when he came back but then realized he meant no harm. tears started to build in her eyes "why did that happen" she finally asked as she choked on tears.

"Because your time is close", he said, they could smell you in the woods, and though they have the same urges as I do, they have lost respect for the old ways. They only care about their urges, not what happens to our race. It''s terribly sad. It was them that I warned you of."

Aurora looked at him with a puzzled look. "What are you taking about, you have been dancing around this since you showed up. Why, why!" She wasn't yelling at him she just want some straight answers

"Because you are a female werewolf. Do you believe me? Soon your body will be read to mate, and neither you nor I will be able to do anything about it. That is the plain truth, no dancing. I've been trying to tell you that for days.

"I just don't want to believe it ok. I just want a normal life. It took me so long to get were I was before you came a long. So what you are telling me that my only purpose in this world is be some fuck toy. So if I don't want that" Aurora was showing so much pain right now

"You don't understand. You are part of a once proud race that is slowly dying more ways than one. Not only are the old, honorable ways being forgotten, which has resulted in guys like the one who just tried to rape you, but the race itself is dissapearing through interbreeding. You are one of a few pure bread females left. Those who have the necessary resecessive genes to restore the population. Like wise, I am a purebread male. Only individuals like us have any hope of restoring our race to the good, proud people it once was. "Your not a fuck toy, potentially you are the mother of an entire clan, an alpha female, essentially a queen, if your willing to accept the position that your genes uniquely qualify you for."

He looked deeply in her eyes, " Aurora, I don't want to see you hurt, and I don't want to see the gift you possess squandered or wasted. I a'm prepared to protect you with my life, to see that doesn't happen.

Aurora had a look on her face of hurt and pain. "No. No. I am a person damnit not something to be used, so am not a fuck toy, but I am like a dog used for breeding that does not make it any better" she did not get angry in fact she was saddened by what he had just said. "As much as I love children, I do not want any of my own for fear they will have to go through the same hell I did. And if I did have children I want it to be with a man I love and who loves me. What you are offering is not appealing to me"

Robert struggled with her words, he didn't want to have to tell her the awful truth, that one way or another she would be bread. That if he was unsuccessful the council would send a young agressive male who would simply take her, rape her in effect, and force her to bear children. That was where he differed with the council. Their motives were good, saving the race, but their methods made a mockery of the old ways. He simply couldn't abide it.

"Alright then", he said, "at least let me protect you come with me. If you don't, you wont be left alone, You'll be forced to breed. I'll have nothing to say about it. If our race has to die out, at least it will be with honor!" He looked deep in her eyes, and held out his hand. "come with me please... let me protect you."

Aurora was shocked when he did not argue with her, he must have accepted what she said. She listened as he offered protection for her, her mind right away jump back to being almost raped earlier and she knew that there was real danger of that. She knew she could never leave this house, and these woods without his protection that was made very clear. There was also a real sense of caring in his voice, one that she knew he would not cause her any further harm. "alright" she said softly, she trusted him, and that was all there was to it. However being still naked left little room to go anywhere

"Stay here. I am going to retrieve our clothing. You can't stay here if your not bread, you'll be hunted down. " Robert went out into the woods and picked up both of their clothes, Hers were badly ripped, but he brought them back any way. "here.. get dressed" he said. He gave her his shirt to put over her ripped blouse.

Back
Top Bottom