Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora came hard on him as she felt him fill her beyond belief. As she relaxed from her climax she collapsed on top of him, panting heavy trying to catch her breath.

He gently rubbed her back as she lay pralled on his chest. Was that her thighs he felt shaking. "MMMM" that was beautiful he said. He kept his cock burried deep inside her, keeping his potent seed deep within her where it would do some good. I love you so much sweety! he said. Robert felt better than he had in weeks.

Aurora breathing slowed to normal as she laid on him. "I love you to." she lifted her head and kissed him. "I need to take a fast shower and then Ashe is going to want some breakfast." she kissed him again as she slow slipped from him and went to the bathroom that adjoined there bedroom. She turned on the water and once it was warm she stepped inside.

Robert followed her. "Let me wash" you he said, as he climbed in with her. He took the soap and lathered her up. he loved the feel of her wet soapy skin, particularly her breasts and nipples he kised her warmly again and then slipped a soapy finger inside her. as the warm water cascaded around them. "Cum for me one more time " he said. as he deftly played with her clit and his finger found her G spot.

Aurora smiled as he climb in the shower with her. "this was supposed to be a quick shower" she said with a giggle, she loved the feeling of his hands on her. Her knees nearly buckled as he slipped a finger inside her still senetive flesh it was not going to be long for herto cum as he requested

He leaned down and sucked on her nipple as he played at her pussy. " you really feel amazing " he said His cock was hard again and he just couldnt resist lifting her leg and slipping deep inside of her. He groaned as he did so. It wouldnt be long for him either.

As he slides his manhood inside her again she moaned. As he thrust up inside her her hips met his thrusts, it only a short time later that she moaned and came once again.

Her clenching pussy was all he needed. having his release as he held her from faltering in the shower. He kissed her warmly and helped her rinse off so she could get out and fix breakfast. Robert was not far behind her. When they came out of the bathroom Ashe looked worried. "Daddy? is mommy alright? I thought I heard her cry in the shower." Robert smiled broadly. "yes son mommy is just fine."

Aurora got out of the shower after he rinsed her off. She then slipped on her robe and went to the bedroom seeing Ashe there. "mommy is fine sweety, let mommy and daddy get dressed and the. We will make some breakfast." as Ashe ran from the room aurora got dressed

'You must have been moaning a bit loud" Robert said quietly with a satisfied grin. "we had Ashe worried for a minute there" He chuckled and went out to the livingroom and hoisted Ashe high on his shoulders.

Aurora went straight to the kitchen and looked around a bit it was a very nice kitchen she could cook for her boys. She was shocked to find her fridge and cupboards filled with food. She smiled and pulled out some eggs and made some scrambled eggs with toaste. "breakfast"

Aurora and they ate together. It was amazing to robert how good everyday things felt to him. He hadn't had them is so long
just to be a family.

Aurora smiled as her boys ate, happy to be in a home with them and not some cabin in the woods. Once Ashe was done he ran to explore the new house. She smiled at Robert. "we will have to thank Elizabeth the next time we see her she stocked our kitchen for us"

Yes we will Robert said, agreeing with her. He wanted to tell her that thatwas how the clan operated, but he kept that to himself content that Aurora was happy. He kissed her and explained that he would be meetiing with Elizabeth's son today tosee what plans he had for the clan, and how he saw them fitting in.

"alright" aurora agreed to the meeting she was glad there was still no pessure. "do you think we will have time explore a bit today."

I thinkso, but I also think we should stay together , at least until we are sure of there good intentions. I'm not about to loose track of you again.

"oh yes I think we should stay together as well, but I think if we are going to stay here we should look around a bit see if we can find out if there intentions are true." she smiled a bit

"I agree"Robert said, glad that they were on the same path and in agreement." I think you should talk to Elizabeth. She will have a more difficult time masking her true feelings from another female, particularly from an Alpha. Your scent will predispose her to trust you. I will talk to her son and we can compare notes ad see if their story's match."

We will just take him with us and let him play with his "serpent" within sight , but out of earshot." Robert said. I'm not leaving him alone or with anyone else.

"no me either, as nice as these people seem, and I do want to trust them, it's just after all we have been through I can't help but be a bit uneasy" once she finish cleaning she moved to Robert and gave him a soft kiss

They gathered up some toys for Ashe, and with him riding on his Daddy's shoulders, They went to visit Eleisabeth and her son. When they entered the house, They were greeted by several females all more than willing to watch Ashe. Robert let them assist, but insisted that they keep him with in sight of either himself or Aurora.

Aurora walked with Robert to Elizabeth's house. She was little nervouse right away when she saw so many women in the house there was flash backs to when she first went to the clan and they all gathered around.

Elizabeth came downstairs and saw Robert and Aurora there. "well hello I did not expect to see you two today."

We wanted to talk to you about your plans for the clan. Is your son around? I'd like to get to know him, and aurora is here to meet the females, and get to know you. We brought Ashe along, as you can imagine we are a bit nervous about leaving him. Elizabeth called her son from upstairs, and he and Robert went out to the porch to talk. Elizabeth stood next to Aurora, and took a deep breath and smiled. She could smell the pheromones that Aurora was emitting, and realized that she was in the presence of a pregnant Alpha. She knew that this was a dangerous situation, and that the girls now playing with Ashe, might find themselves in trouble should there be the slightest threat to him. She shewed the girls away for their own safety, saying that she wanted to talk to Aurora alone.

"You honor me with your presence Aurora, she said respectfully. Welcome to my home, and to the clan. We try very hard to support one another here, and to respect each others opinions. Its new for those steeped in the old ways, but it works well for us. However we have not forgotten the good in our roots. Being a family is of great importance."

Aurora watched as Robert left with worried that the past would be repeated with Elizabeth. As the woman left aurora bent down and gaveashe some of his toys to keep him busy and then she looked Elizabeth as she stood up. "Elizabeth, I do not want to be rude or anything like that, I jut want to explain a little bit about myself. I value my privacy ver much, not having much of it as a child now that I am adult I do enjoy it. And I value my family above anything else, they will always come first to me, and then the clan. " she was not mean as she spoke she was just trying to figure out a little bit what this woman wanted of her

Back
Top Bottom