Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Robert woke feeling refreshed, having breathed Aurora scent all night. It was far better for him than the drugs at the hospital. He rolled over and kissed her gently. "I love you so much ", he said." I just hope this all works out."

Aurora slept through the night. It was good for her that she did not have to worry about someone trying to take her son away. When Robert kissed her eyes fluttered open. She turned to look at him."I love you too" she yawned and the stretched "do you trust Elizabeth, do think this lace will be all she says it is"

This I know, Elizabeth is a firm believer in the old ways, and she understands why they work, and is willing to honor them. That makes her predictable, and in my mind trustworthy. Her son is another matter. His mother will only be able to control him for so long, and with his genes, he wil be a powerfull male. The question is, what does he believe in. That we must discover soon. For now though, i think we are relatively safe. The presence of other full bloods will make us hard to find by scent, and the scent of a matriarch will dampen the enthusiasm of those with wrong ideas. There is a reason she is seeking us out and it is not me or Ashe. It is you. Your scent is very similar to hers. She knows that when she passes, you have the ability to take her place if you have the will.

But enough of this talk. I want to spend some time just enjoying you. We finally have our own room again. They could hear Ashe playing happily. He slowly unbuttoned her night gown and slipped it down her shoulders. and began to caress and kiss her breasts.

Aurora listen to Robert, she hope deeply that Elizabeth was not like the other trying to push all her hopes and dreams on aurora. She wanted to grow accustom to this way of life not be forced in to it.

She suddenly looked at Robert as he undid her nightgown and her breast were no exposed him, she gasped as he kissed her firm breast. "Robert, you should be resting, what happens when you open your wounds again."

He stopped her putting a finger to her lips. "you will do more for my healing than rest." He showed her the gash on his chest, that only yesterday was red and raw, but now was nearly healed. " I told you my life depended on you, I wasn't kidding, now be quiet and enjoy it! he said.

Aurora looked in shock when he showed her his wound was almost healed. Her finger gently touched his scar her eyes looked at him. "I am so glad you are healing."

Robert sat up in bed, pulling her into his arms, her nightgown falling loosely down around her waist and hanging on her elbows. The feel of her soft breasts against his as they sat in bed was heavenly, and he kissed her softly but with great passion. His hands softly rubbing her back.

Aurora let him take control of whatever he wanted to do to her. She did love her husband deeply even though they were often at odds with each other. She kissed him very passionately.

Robert pulled off his shorts and then pulled her into his lap, letting her legs wrap around him. His eyes locked on hers and he caught hold of her nightgown and slowly lifted it over her head. as her arms rose to release the gown, he tossed the gown aside, and ran his fingers slowly down her the length of her arms and sides lightly caressing every inch of her soft flesh. Their lips met in a kiss and he nibbled at her lips. His heart was soaring now. He could see the light in her eyes, and it filled him with joy and passion. He felt renewed, and he remebered why he had fought so hard a few days ago. she was the love of his life the mother of his child and his entire future.

Aurora smiled as he pulled her on to his lap, her pantie clad womanhood pressed against his manhood. She could feel the thickness through the thin material and it made her want him even more. Her arms wrapped around his neck loosely as she kissed him

he took an arm in his hand and starting at her fingertips he started kissing. He kissed his way over the back of her hand and then slowly lightly down the length of her forearm then across the inside of he elbow and up the underside along the side of her arm pit and then around the edge of her breast. He layed her back on the bed, her pussy still against his manhood and kissed his way to her bellybutton. He paused, and hooked her panties with his thumbs and pulling her legs in front of him slipped them up her firm thighs and off. He pushed her legs back over her body and softly kissed her lower lips as they nestled between her thighs.

Aurora giggled slightly as he kissed her and it short of tickled her a bit. As he moved to kiss down her body, her hunger for him grew. Her woman her grew wet as he began to pull her panties off, she wanted him so badly. She moaned softly as she felt his lips touch her

Extending his tongue he gently teased her inner lips open to find the tight little button at the top of her slit and gently circle it. Atrickle of her nectar began to escape her slit and begin a trail down her bottom. He quickly retreived it with a fast swipe of his tongue and returned to gently teasing her with it.

Aurora felt his warm tongue begin to work her into a frenzy she gasped a bit. "Robert please I want you inside me." she begged as she felt her climax building wanting him inside as she came.

Robert had felt her be this wanting in a long time and he loved it. He gave her a playful grin from between her thighs, and licked all the more. He knew she could cum more than once and he wanted her to cum several times this morning.

"Robert please" she begged he continued his licking and not giving into her request to have him inside her. It was long after that she let out a moan and she came.

"Good girl! " he said "there are more where that came from. he picked her up from the bed like a toy in his strong arms and slowly lowered her sopping sex down and over his manhood. He could still feel her flesh quiver from her orgasm, and he licked the cum from his lips quickly before kissing her.

Before she had even time to recover he moved her and slide her down the length of his manhood. Just that feeling alone made her want to cum again and she had to take a moment to catch her breath as she tried to kiss him back

He loved the feeling of her chest heaving against his own. He lay back on the bed, pulling her down on top of him his passion building as he started to rapidly thrust up inside her as he held her hips in his hands> His passion was rapidly building.

Aurora mind began to focus a bit as felt him inside her. Her hips began to move slowly as he thrust up inside her, her pleasure quickly building, she wanted more and moved her hips more rapidly on him.

As she started to drive there mating he hlet go of her hips and took her breasts in his hands massaging them and carressing her nipples.

As she moved on her on him her breast moved in his hand her nipples pressing against the palm of his hand loving every minute of there love making

"Cum for me again sweety!" he picked up the pace, but did his best to hold off cumming so she could have more. his thighs made a slapping noise against her bottom as he thrust into her.

Aurora bent down and kissed him then moved kiss his ear kissing and then biting his ear lobe. "cum with me." she begged softly in his ear before sitting upright and moving her hips draw so much pleasure out of what he was doing. She quickly came hard on his member

This time she could not be denide. As he felt her clamp down hard and bite his earlobe, his whole body stiffened and he let her have all he posessed. Having not had sex for a while, the load was large and potent and filled every crevis within her to the brim. He felt a flood between his thighs as she couldnt hold all he had to give her. His face beamed at her, as he thought about the possibilities before them.

Back
Top Bottom