Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

"Most likely" he said. "but being honest, I really don't know. I hope you understand. I will honestly try." He hugged her and held her close. "Some how we will get through this together the three of us."

"hopefully we an find a nice place to settle down and live peacefully" she said softly as she cuddle up against him, she was going to need to be strong how ever when she was in his arms like this and cuddled close it was hard for her to not surrounded to wonderful comfort she found in his arms

He held her close. her desire to cuddle with him warmed his heart and made him strong. Every day he was with her his body grew stronger and lager, more powerful. It was amazing what he drew from her. He wondered if she knew the changes she was making in him every day. It had become obvious to him since his shirts no longer fit well in the chest, and his pants were tight through the thighs because of the powerful muscles he was developing.

Aurora nestled her face against his neck, she breathed in his scent deeply, always loving his scent. She soon found her growing tired and her eyes began to close as she softly feel a sleep.

Robert scooped her up and carried her to the bed, and lay down. Tucking her close to him. It seemed only a few minutes before they were awakened by the sounds of birds that morning. He softly kissed Aurora. "Are you awake my love??"

Robert laughed at her little joke and pulled her on top of him and into a tender kiss. He loved the feel of her soft body laying on top of his. He looked deep in her eyes, and Love filled his expression. "It is a beautiful morning, but then any morning with you is beautful" he said. I will take Ashe hunting this morning if that is ok, he said. "I promise that anything we kill we will butcher away from camp."

Aurora smiled as he pulled her on top of him. She kissed him back passionately. She looked it into his eyes. "my love Ashe is only 4 years old, he is not ready to see you kill something, please, I know that's when you might have learned however he is still to little."

"He is not too little, nor to young, as you are correct, that is when I learned with my father. He already has the instinct, though you may not see it. For your sake , though I will delay the experience. Please my dear, try and remeber that he is a purebread male wolf, and capable of much more than the halfling with which you were living. Please don't hold him back too much. The day will come when you will need his skills."

"I know what he is, but I also know he is still a four year old, and he will not be able to keep his care free innocents forever, I just I don't want to rush things because he a purebred wolf. And I am not asking as another way to denie his heritage just I think he is still to young."

Well I said I'd respect it, and I will, just dont hold hiim back too long sweety. Robert kissed her then before Ashe woke he got up, stripped off his clothes and bit his arm. He turned to the proud wolf he was inside and bolted out the door. His body was even larger than the last time. Aurora was definitely having a strong effect on him. Though she didn't know it her pheromones were very very strong.

Aurora got out of bed and check on Ashe, he must had been tired after the crazy day they had yesterday. She quickly started to pick up the cabin a bit knowing that this place was going to need a very good cleaning.

Robert hunted for only a few minutes before catching a deer. As he tasted its blood, his body returned to normal, and her cleaned te dear on the spot using a knife he had kept tied on a thoung around his kneck, When he returned He wrapped the meat in cloth and brough the wrapped meat inside then cleaned up and go dressed. "Where did you find a store Daddy? Ashe asked. Robert winced at the question. "You can answer that Aurora". was all he said.

Aurora looked at Robert when he directed his question to her. She did not like him doing that. She shook her head. "Ashe go was your hands and face before breakfast please."

When he saw her perturbed face, he said quietly, "that is why he needs to know who he really is." If you don't want me to tell him, then you have to answer those questions.

"once again I am wrong as a parent" she glared at him and then walked out of the house not wanting to fight with Robert I front of Ashe

Robert followed her. "I didn't say that! but you can't have it both ways. Don't expect me to explain away our heritage. I don't believe in it and I'm a terrible liar. That you will have to do." he went back inside and played quietly with Ashe.

Aurora couldn't believe him. Once again he was all high and mighty about his heritage she wanted to choke him for her constant complaining about it. She walked right back into the house and looked at him. "fine you do whatever you want. But don't expect me to care or help at this point since I am always wrong anyway." she did not yell because she did not want to upset Ashe but one look at her eyes and Robert could tell she was pissed.

He patted the boy on the head and walked quietly out of the room gently but forceably taking her with him.
when they were outside the door. he spoke in as calm a voice as he could manage. I am letting you direct how he is brought up. what more do you expect? I will cooperate with what you want, but i will never lie to my son, nor tell him I think that his true heritage is anything but a proud one. IF THAT IS THE MESSAGE YOU WANT HIM TO HEAR YOU MUST GIVE IT TO HIM I WILL NOT. I hope that is now clear. I have not complained about your parenting ever or told you you were wrong. You will not change yourself, why must I? I would have liked to compromise and find a happy medium for our son.

"I said go a head and tell him, do what ever the fuck you want, and tell him about his heritage show a 4 year old how you kill things be my guest, because you may have learned when you were 4 years old does not mean your son is ready, just last freaken month he had a fish for less then one day and the fished died it took me almost all night to settle him, so yes be my guest go show him how you kill Bambi. How important it is to his heritage. I am not trying to stop you in telling him about himself but really one first things you want to teach is how to kill?" she was still angry and did not keep as calm as he did.

"Have I upset him yet? Even once? You act as though I'm some maniac. If he had understood that things die, and it is a natural part of living perhaps he would have handled the loss of the fish better. Fine, I'm taking you up on your offer. From now on I'm going to be myself around him. If it upsets him, I'll deal with it." Robert went back inside with Ashe. "hey buddy! he said. This meat didn't come from a store. It came from an animal. there arent any stores out here, and even if there were the meat they have comes from animals too. You do like meat don't you?" "Yeah I do Dad" Ashe answered. "You want to come next time I get some?" "Sure daddy" Ashe turned and returned to playing. "Alright Robert said. next time you can come with me"

Aurora did not come back in the house after that. In fact she did not even return to the house as the sun began to set she just stood in the woods thinking what her next move should be, because she was certainly sick of high and mighty Robert.

Robert put ashe to bed and tucked him in, then sniffing her out, found her. "Dont take your anger out on Ashe. I'll sleep outside .. go be with our son. He hasn't hurt you. I did." he turned quietly and walked deeper in the woods.

Aurora wanted to tell Robert she was fine out here but he was gone to quickly so she went back to house so Ashe would not be left alone. She got a pillow, and tow blankets. She laid one on the floor next to Ashe and then she laid Dow. Covering herself with the other blanket kissing her boys head before she laid down.

As Robert sat quietly in the woods, he heard footfalls. It was several wolves they had been found! He ran quickly back to the cabin biting himself on the way, and turning to his wolven form. He stood on the porch, his back arched, teeth bared and a horrible growl in his voice, The wolf pack stopped short. This was not the weakened male they had faced before, but an alpha male in his prime. Their blood ran cold. Still they had their mission. bring back the female and the boy. The charged him five at once. Robert took out the first with a single swipe of his paw and the next suffered a broken neck. in a meeting with his powerful jaws. The remaining three came at once and briought him to the ground biting visicously. Roberts blood stained his coat, but he got up shaking them off. When one ran for the cabin, He lunged at him catching his hips in his jaw and crushing them. The intruder dragged himself away whining. His exposed back was now ravaged by the other two animals, but again he shook them off and stood his ground on the steps of the porch, bleeding badly. The other two turned and ran. Robert waited till he was sure they were gone then entered the cabin door. "Aurora! are you and Ashe alright?" he said blood gurgling from a wound in his throat, as he collapsed on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom