Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

It did take long for feelings of her release to boil up inside of her, and they way he was touching her body drove her closer and closer to her release. Finally she could not hold it back and she came hard on him.

Just as she did Ashe woke up and crawled up in her lap suggling right on top of her fluttering pussy. Robert smiled and whispered, "Stay calm in her ear. Robert looked out across the field. "Hey Ashe" he said. "There is a butterfly can you catch it?!" The boy was off like a shot chasing the insect. Robert kissed her gently and lifted her from him. he was soaked with their combinded juices but made himself presentable, while Ashe was on the prowel. He got up on wobly legs and ran after Ashe to cathe his quarry.

Aurora jumped a little as she suddenly felt her boy on her. She sighed in relief Ashe got up and chased after the butterfly. Once both her boys were gone Aurora fixed herself and then began picking up their picnic.

Robert and Ashe came back sweaty and victorious over the great winged dragon! "show mommy" Ashe held the butterfly up for her with a victorious smile. "See Mommy..See!"

Aurora smiled as she saw Ashe with the butterfly. "oh she is beautiful, but you have to let her go so someone else can catch her" she smiled at her son and looked at Robert.

Ashe looked a bit crest-fallin at having to release his "dragon" but complied obediently. Robert rubbed his shoulders. "Look over there!" he said pointing at a night crawler laying in the damp grass. "Its a great serpant! Be stealthy son. You don't want to scare him off before you catch him"

Aurora couldn't help but laugh at the game the two had just made up. She was happy Robert was here to teach him such games. "yes go catch your serpant but then we must go home for dinner"

It was but a few minutes later that a proud Ashe held up a slimy hand in which the vanquished serpant lay. "Can I keep him?" he asked, his big clear eyes looking up at hers.

"oh and where would you keep him" she smiled and kissed the top of his head. "if you would like you can put him in our backyard so one day he can be a bigger fight for you."

"Momma!? no I mean like in a jar!" Ashe said seeming frustrated at how obvious what he had asked her was, and how clear it was that she didn't understand.

Aurora looked to Robert. "what do you think Robert, can he keep it in a jar" she was not sure if the thing would live for more than a couple of hours in a jar.

"With a little soil, yes." he said Robert helped ashe find an old jelly jar, and fill it with a little sandy soil and a few leaves. Ashe laid the crawler on top and it crawled fown benieth the soil against the cool glass. A wide smile crossed the boy's face, and he looked upm at his father then ran to show his mother. "See Mama! he likes it." Robert smiled and hoped it would be the first of many such adventures they would share. "Go wash your hands Young man!" he said. "your mpother will no appreciate the dirt in the house. Your serpant must live out on the porch. Is that clear?" "yes Daddy" Ashe replied.

Aurora smiled as Robert helped Ashe put his serpant in a jar so he could keep it. She went inside and began putting away the items from their picnic. Once she was done she looked in the fridge and made a face she did feel like cooking dinner, she would see if Robert was up for pizza

"Pizza?! I'd love pizza. haven't had it in a long time. In fact I'll go get it. he stuffed his wallet back in his pocket, kisssed Aurora, and said. "I'll be back in half an hour." Robert left the house, and Ashe took his "serpant out on the porch and sat happily watching it crawl around the jar. After about 10 minutes there was the sound of braking glass from the porch and Ashe ran in the kitchen and scurried behind his mother's skirts screaming. At that moment a large man with shining black hair and an angry expression broke down the door. "I'm from the clan, and I'm here for the boy... you stole him from Robert, and since your alone he must be dead by now. Make it easy or make it hard, he's comming with me." The man started to push Aurora aside and reach for Ashe.

Aurora looked up when she heard the breaking glass and started to move towards the porch to get Ashe only to find him running towards her. She looked in horror as the man broke down the door. "get the fuck out of here, Robert will be back any moment you sick son of bitch."she clung to Ashe keeping him behind her. "I mean if you don't get out of here i will rip you throat out." her eys flashed a fiery red meaning what she said.

The man payed her no attention and being much larger pushed her violently aside and grabbed ashe by the arm and started to drag him away.

Aurora stumbled as the man pushed out of the way. "Let him go!" she grokwed and suddenly transformed in a wolf, she went after the man with such a furry that no one would have see coming. She grabbed the mans arm with her teeth pulling him away from her son. She tackled the man to ground standing over him with teeth bearded growling at him.

The man turned to a wolf as well but though he was much larger, his instinct told him this was a fight that he would not win. He knew that moment he had crossed paths not only with a mother protecting its pups but an Alpha female. he turned and ran leaving behind his clothing. He bolted past Robert as he returned to the house to find Ashe cowering in the corner as Aurora in full wolf form snarled. The fur up on the back of her neck. When Ashe saw Robert he ran to him and cowered in his arms. Robert hid his face from the scene. His mothers teeth gleaming and dripping with blood. He breathed a heavy sigh at Aurora and waited for his scent to calm her as he knew that it would.

She wanted to rip the man from limb to limb and she might have done had it made another move towards Ashe, but instead he turned tail and ran from the house. She saw someone standing in the broken door and with in moments she knew it was Robert. She changed back and quickly scooped up her clothes and slipped them on. "they tried to take him" she said as tears poured from her eyes. She looked down and saw Ashe. "it's alright sweetheart that bad man is gone now"

Ashe cowered when she came near him. "Its alright Ashe. It's just mommy. She will be alright and so will you. I need to tell you a story. Its a true story and its all about you and mommy and daddy. Don't be afraid." He picked up Ashe and carroed him to his room and sat him on the bed then sat on the floor, and began to explainto him that he and Ashes mother could change form and that someday so would he. "you like doggies dont you ?" Ashe nodded. Well we can become something like big doggies. "You want to see?" Ashe looked at him little worried at first. "dont worry I can change back. Just like your Mommy did. You want to see? Promisse you won't be scared. I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you and neither would Mommy." Ashe nodded. "Ok then here goes" with that he bit his own arm drawing blood and began to change. He turned in to a proud black wolf with a shining black coat. he canme over and nuzzled Ashe. Ashe squeeled with delight. "Mommy come quick! Daddy turned into a doggy!" He hugged the wolf, and petted its gleaming fur.

Aurora felt so bad for scaring her son. She went to her room and closed the door. She couldnt bare to face him. She sank on the bed, she did even her son calling her. She figured he would never want to see her ever again.

When she didn't come Ashe said "Wait daddy" he ran to find his Mommy. He knocked on her door. "Mommy? are you ok? Please come see what 's in my room!" His voice was turning happy and excited at the thought. He waited outside the door.

Aurora heard the knock on the door and she rose from her bed and dried her eyes. She opened the door to see Ashe standing there, she was shocked. "what is it sweety" she followed Ashe to his room to see Robert in his wolf form. "I see daddy changed into a wolf"

"Isn't he a handsome wolf?" Ashe asked "So big! he says you did that too when the bad man came, and He says someday I can do that too!" Robert turned back into human form, and pulled on his clothes. He stood and then knelt infront of Ashe and Aurora. "We are a special family" he said Wrapping his arms around him both. "That man was wromg for what he did, and your Momma changed to protect you. But Ashe, he is the same as us, and had good intentions. Even good intentioned people do bad things. You have an ability and a choice, and oneday, you will have to make it. For now just know that you are special and that so are mommy and daddy and we love you."

She was so very happy that Robert got Ashe to understand what she did was not to be scary. She hugged her son carefully. "I love you Ashe, and I am so sorry that I scared you, but I had to protect you." she kissed the boys head hoping he was going to be ok after all of that.

Back
Top Bottom