Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora's head was spinning as she looked at all the faces before her. Part of her were searching for the men that almost raped her. As the two woman approached her aurora looked to robert to say something. But he wanted her to go and so reluctantly she went

The women took her inside and seated her in a fine old chair in the parlor. They sat at either side facing her and began to talk with her. "We know you were raised away from the old ways, but we are here to help. You though will determine the path of the clan's women, not us. Do you have any questions or fears dear?"

Aurora sat in the chair looking at the women now. "I have more questions and more fears than I think any of you will ever understand, just because I am part of this world does not make this my world" she finally blurted out.

"we will try our best to help you. We need you. we have waited so long. Please don't let us down! " the older woman begged.

Aurora shook her head and rose from her seat. She felt like she couldn't breath "well since I never wanted this and no nothing of this world expect to be let down cause I don't know what the hell I am doing here" she then left the house trying to unnoticed by the party she looked for Robert, but she couldn't find him she just needed to get some air and so she started walking, she didnt know where going she just followed the road. She still was struggling to catch her breath as her feelings overwhelmed her.

One of the Alpha females spoke quietly with Robert. "The Alpha has left us we need your help." Robert put his nose to the wind,a broke into a run. As he ran toward her sent he saw her walking along the road. She was looking down and wasn't watching where she was going. Robert saw a truck coming toward her and feared the worst. putting on a burst of speed he ran with all his ability and pushed her out of the way but the truck missed her and hit him. He lay broken and bleeding in the road, barely conscious.

Aurora did not seethe truck coming nor did she hear it. And the suddenly she was knocked off the street. It took her a moment to realized what happen but the she slowly turned and saw Robert ying there he was bleeding. She ran to him and ended up next to him, "Robert you shouldn't have done that" tears in her eyes

Robert didn't respond. The impact had knocked him unconscious, and though his eyes were open, he was unresponsive. The truck driver never stopped but continued on down the road as though nothing had happened. Aurora quickly found herself alone with her wounded husband.

Aurora looked at robert and then she felt for a pluse, he had one thank god but she didn't know what to do now. She wasn't strong enough to carry back to the clan, and she did not want to leave him to go get help. She helpless she put her face agaist his neck, her hot tears falling on his skin "please Robert wake up, p,ease"

Robert stirred at her words. "look out!" he shouted as though he were reliving the moment."Aurora!...you're alright? Thank God! He groaned as he tried to get up. But managed to sit up. and with Aurora's help get to his feet. He was bleeding from a gash on his ribs and a head wound.

Aurora was so happy he was awake she hugged him. "oh thank god your awake." she help him to his feet and helped him walk towards the clan. "why the hell did you do that"

"I told you! I must! I am responsible for your life. Your life comes first. I didn't even think about it" Not only that but I love you. How could I do any less."

"but now you hurt you shouldn't have gotten hurt like this" she had tears in her eyes "I could have lost you" she clung tight to him as if she was afraid to loosing him.

When they got back to the main house in the clans compound, there was a flurry of activity when they realized he was hurt, but their first concern was her. Everyone wanted to know if she was alright. They all seemed to know that he had been hurt protecting her.

She was thankful they were no far away and made it back rather quickly. When they got back she was not happy the clan was concern with her and not him. "I am fine" she finally said and stood back to allow hel for robert

They summoned the doctor, and he stitched up Roberts side and the side of his head. Then showed them to her chambers which they had never been in. The were beautifully furnished and she found that even a supply of fine clothing had been provided.

Aurora watched as the doctor entered and she moved to hold his hand as the doctor stitched his wounds. There was still so much worry in her eyes. Once they finished and they were shown to there room Aurora shooed the others from the room and then made Robert rest on the bed. "how are you feeling"

"A bit sore but grateful" he said. I am just glad you weren't hurt. He winced a bit as he sat up and tried to kiss her.

"you just rest I'll get you anything you need" she then leaned in and kissed him "I love you" she the began to undress him, carefully removing his shirt, and then slowly removed his pants as she did her hand brushed over his manhood. She took his clothes and set them aside and then tucked him into bed. She then laid beside him.

Robert loved the softness of her body against hers. It was a great comfort, but also arousing. No longer did he feel the need to hide his feelings from her, and dis nothing to suppress his bodies response to her touch. His manhood grew and stiffened under the thin covers.

Aurora laid next to him holding him close underneath the covers, she was just so happy he was ok. She looked down and saw his stiffness. She smiled and looked at him "none of that now, you need your rest"

Robert was in no shape to argue and slowly drifted off to sleep. He woke up 3 hours later with his side on fire. When he looked down he was sure infection had set in. He woke Aurora. "get the doctor... I'm in trouble"

Aurora snuggled up against him, she just watched them for many hours until finally she feel a sleep. Only to be woken by him. She jumped out of bed and went in search of the doctor, when she finally found him she grabbed him and practically sagged him back to the room. "you have to help him"

"Hey doc" , he said, "I have a problem here" he showed the doctor the now fiery red and pussy wound. "You sure do, the doc said, we need to open that up and soon! We need to get you to the hospital, NOW!"

Aurora noise twitched and she was starting to smell the infection, she wasn't sure how since it wasn't that large of an infection. When she heard the doctor say he needed to the hospital she grew worried. "I can take him"

Back
Top Bottom