Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

(Gnight)

Nathan smiled and leaned in and pressed his lips gently against hers. He was sent to a world of love and warmth as their lips connected and he felt happy. Happy to have finally found someone to call his mate.

Aurora was glad when he leaned in to kiss her. everything ounce of hatred she ever felt for him seemed vanish as they kissed. those feelings were now replaced with something more wonderful, she felt like she never wanted to be without him. Like they were destined to be lovers. Could he be the one she had been waiting to find?

Nathan couldn't believe the sensation overcoming him as he kissed her. He never felt such joy and thrill, and found it somewhat ironic that he had fallen in love with the thing he had hated for many years. He pulled her closer and embraced her with more passionate kisses.

Aurora's arm wrapped around him as he deepen the kiss. She kissed him with such passion. But then a thought entered her head. She thought maybe he was just kissing her to get her to change him into a vampire. reluctantly she broke the kiss but her forehead rested against his. "Nathan is this really" she questioned softly

Nathan felt sad that she pulled away but he didn't want to smother her. Upon hearing her question, he didn't really understand what she meant. He looked at her confused.

Nathan- Is this really what? L-Love...? Yes...I don't know why I fell for you...but I know that I did and I truly do love you...

Aurora pulled away from a little to be able to look into his eyes. "did you just say you loved me?" She was in shock didn't think he would ever say that. her heart raced with joy, she waited so long to have someone to love.

Nathan- I wouldn't kiss someone I didn't.....w-wait...

He looked at her seeming hurt a bit. Recalling past events he understood why she asked the question. Pain seemed to seeth in his eyes.

Nathan- Did...did you think I was doing this to...convince you...?

Aurora looked down she couldn't look at him. "I was to afraid that this was to good to be true. I am sorry its just hard to think that anyone would want to be with me" she said softly then stood up and paced a little. she now stood with her back turned to him as she looked into the fire place.

Nathan got up and walked over to her and hugged her from behind. He forgave her but he felt bad about hurting her by asking.

Nathan- I'm sorry...Its real. My love for you is real...its not too good to be true. Didn't I prove it to you earlier?

He smiled and kissed her cheek.

Aurora was shocked when he came up behind her. She turned though and wrapped her arms around him. her head rested against his chest. "i am so sorry. I just never thought i would have this"

Nathan- Neither did I...

He smiled and held her close. He felt warm with love as he was with her and could stay that way all day.

Nathan- Cmon, we should rest or do something. Watch some TV some more maybe, the day is still early...or is it night? What time is it exactly...??

Aurora looked up with a little laugh. "its 9:00 pm." she then pointed the clock on the mantle. "so whatever you would like to do is fine" she would let him choose. she had been alone for so long it was nice to want to do what someone else wanted for a while.

Nathan- We could head to bed...I'd like to see what its like to sleep with my lover...if thats okay with you I mean...nothing can happen, I-I mean we can just sleep. Nothing can go on.

He seemed nervous about the suggestion.

Aurora smiled and took his hand and lead him upstairs and into her bedroom. It was larger than his, the bed as large and had an fluffy blanket. She looked at him. as she turned down the bed so they could sleep. "Don't be nervous about what you said, i think our relationship will move at its own pace, so whatever happen, and when ever it happens it will be ok"

Nathan nodded and walked over to the bed. He laid down on it and felt how soft it was. He smiled feeling comfortable in the soft bed.

Nathan- Thank you Aurora...cmon, lets sleep.

He patted the area next to him motioning for her to lay down.

Aurora took off her robe and laid it over the back of a chair. She was wearing a silky black night gown underneath. She then climbed into bed and laid her head against his shoulder. She sighed happily

Nathan- Wow...you look stunning.

When she laid her head against his shoulder, he wrapped an arm around her as he closed his eyes. He sighed happily also and kissed her cheek before lulling off into a deep sleep until morning.

Aurora smiled softly. She pulled the blanket around them. Her arm drapped across his stomach and her head remained on his shoulder. She was so comfortable. Her eyes fell closed and she fell a sleep.

In the morning...

Nathan woke up slowly and looked next to him to see Aurora. He smiled and kissed her forehead.

Nathan- Wake up Aurora. Its morning...uh...weren't we supposed to do somethin today? Like...damn...forgot...

Aurora mumbled she never did like waking up, but soon her eyes opened and she looked at him. her purple eyes were still sleepy. "you mean we can't sleep all day" she said softly

Nathan- Hm...we could lay in bed all day. If you want...I'm happy as long as I'm with you.

He smiled and cuddled closer to her and put his arms around her.

Aurora snuggled in against him. "I just want to spend time with you all day. I just feel so wonderful around you." She kissed his cheek. "you know i think that were wolf attack was the best thing that could have ever happen."

Nathan- Haha...yeah...I still have to show some gratitude for saving me...

He kissed her lips and smiled at her before laying down.

Nathan- Mornings are horrible, but its great with you though.

Back
Top Bottom