Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

She was dead weight in his arms. She was so weak. She was bleeding from the cuts she received in the battle. for all she knew she was dead.

Nathan couldn't go on any further. He found shelter in the hollow of a tree trunk and laid her down. He tore off his own clothing and began to bandage her wounds.

Nathan- Don't you die on me...! Cmon! Dammit...what am I supposed to do...I know...!

He took the survival knife out of his backpocket and cut the palm of his hand. He opened her mouth and dripped the blood into her mouth.

Nathan- Cmon..cmon...! At least let this knowledge of vampires be right...!

Aurora rested against the tree. when he cut his hand a few drops fell into her her mouth and down her throat. after a moments her tongue moved to lick some more of his blood. Her lips closed and she mindlessly drank. Her eyes finally open and she stopped taking any more of his blood. She had only taken enough to help her, she would need more, but she would worry about that later. "thank you" she said softly.

Nathan bandaged his hand and felt weak from seeing the blood and the fact he cut himself. He talked a bit shakily as he sat against the wall next to her.

Nathan- I'm just glad you're okay...I owe you for saving me, vampire.

He smiled at her weakly.

Nathan- You're free to go if you want...I was gonna take you somewhere safe for a while until you could recover but I guess you're okay now.

Aurora looked at him. "the name is Aurora. And i can't leave you, you are in danger. I will have to take you to my home. Its not far but you will be safe there." she slowly stood up and looked at him wondering what he would say.

Nathan- Aurora...nice name. I have a question...why? Why did you save me when the werewolf attacked? Why not let him kill me after all I did to you? Imprisoning you, torturing you, I don't know why you tried to save me.

Aurora just stared at him a moment. "because its like i am trying to tell you, i am not a monster like you imagine me to be. You could have hurt me worse then you did but i still would have saved you from the werewolf." She explained softly hoping now that he would finally see she was not evil and out to hurt no one.

Nathan- I see...either way...thank you for whatever research you gave me...maybe I can still make a vaccine for vampires to turn them into humans again...I never told you why I'm doing this have I? My family, my parents, brothers, sisters, even my pets, all killed by vampires...I've had an undying hate for them for as long as I can remember...why they let me live, I'll never know.

Aurora shook her head. "A vampire wouldn't just kill. i know you probably don't believe me. but what i say is the truth they would not hurt any mortal. Someone had to stag a vampire attack."

Nathan didn't say anything. He looked away from her for a bit before turning and looking in her eyes to try and detect any sort of lie coming from her.

Nathan- Then tell me...just give me one reason...one reason I should believe you...Saving my life doesn't count.

He had a sort of sorrow in his eyes.

Aurora shrugged her shoulders "i am not sure i mean we don't know each other well i guess the only thing you have to go on is that i didn't kill you after what you did to me" She was not mean or harsh about it she was just blunt she really had nothing to prove herself to him. "i will just say this if there was a rouge vampire i would know about it."

Nathan frowned.

Nathan- Forgive me Aurora...I didn't know...I'm so sorry for everything I put you through...but I have to ask for one thing...

He pulled out a syringe.

Nathan- I'm still going to further my studies...you're free but I need vampire blood. May I?

Aurora looked at him there was a saddness in her eyes. She was still afraid he would force vampires into being human. She drew a deep breath. "i can't....i am still weak...perhaps in a couple of days, but we need not worry about that now we need to get to safety." She bit her lip hoping he would come with her. She did not want to see anything happen to him.

Nathan nodded.

Nathan- Alright...I understand.

He put the syringe back into its box in his pocket.

Nathan- Are you alright to go? Nevermind...we can't stay here long, werewolves will find us.

He squatted in front of her.

Nathan- Get on my back, I'll carry you to wherever you need to be.

Aurora smiled softly "i am fine, and its you i am worried about my home is not far but i can move quicker than. If you are ok with it i am going to make you sleep, some mortals tend to get sick from the speed in which we move" She looked him in the eyes. "i swear no harm will come to you. its you i am worried about."

Nathan blushed seeing her staring at him right in the eyes as she talked to him. He nodded and sat down, awaiting for her to put him to sleep.

Nathan- I...I trust you. Completely.

He closed his eyes and awaited for her to start.

"thank you" She touched him on the head and he was a sleep. She picked him up and moved to her house. Her home was a large mansion set in the middle of no where.

Once inside she placed nathan in a large room in bed near her own bed room. His room was large with king sized 4 post bed. a roaring fire place and its own bathroom. It was a grand room with the design of looking like it was out of those history movies. She left him there on the bed with a pair of clothes to change in and some food in case he just wanted to rest when he awoke.

Aurora changed her clothes into a long black sliky nightgown and a black robe and went downstairs to sit in her living room. She the faceplace was going and she sat sip a glass with red liquored in it.

Nathan soon awoke and saw where he was. He was scared and remember what Aurora told him. He then relaxed and saw the clothes next to him. He changed out of them and looked around before leaving and going downstairs. He blushed seeing a beautiful woman in a lovely nightgown.

Nathan- Um...hey...

Aurora looked up when she heard him enter the room. "hello, how you feeling? ok i hope, i haven't done that in a very long time" She admitted. She had more color in face now. her purple eyes seemed to sparkle now in the firelight.

The only light in the room was coming from the fire place and a few candles. She had electric lights but she hated them. She loved the soft glow that fire gave off.

Nathan stood there. He didn't want to be rude and sit on furniture without permission, he just met her and they were enemies not too long ago.

Nathan- Its really nice in here...Its soothing...

He walked around and looked around the place.

Aurora smiled. "i am glad you like it. help yourself to something to drink if you like" She pointed to a wall with a well stocked bar. "you can make yourself at home here, you wonder the whole grounds if you like i have nothing hid. the kitchen has lots of food help yourself when ever you are hungry."

Nathan walked over and sat in a chair near her. He looked at the bar and back at her.

Nathan- No thanks, I don't drink. Light or heavy. Though...

He moved a glass over to her.

Nathan- My house could say she gave me something else when she put in some wine or something. Technically its not me drinking on purpose.

He smiled.

Aurora smiled and shook her head. "I hope your room was ok, if not we can move you to a different one" Aurora wanted to make sure he was as comfortable as possible while he stayed with her.

Nathan- I'm fine with it.

He smiled and pulled the glass back and rubbed his finger over the surrounding of it.

Nathan- This room is nice...It kinda just melts you y'know? I could stay here all day.

It took a moment but Aurora figured out what to serve him. She got two glasses and pour in some brandy in each. She handed him a glass and sat back down. "most of the rooms are like this, just warm and inviting. Though the house is wired to lighting i mostly use candles and such."

Back
Top Bottom