Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora softly her body was still weak but she saw no harm in this as long as he was in control. She longed to feel him again deep inside her.

He smiled as he began to lift her shirt slowly above her head until it came off. His lips went back to hers once it could, as he began to play with her breasts to pleasure her a small bit before he'd move on.

Aurora was glad when the her shirt was gone when she felt him touching her flesh. Her nipples grew hard at the feeling of his touched. She kissed him back as she was enjoying the pleasure he was giving her but she wanted more.

His hand trailed down to her pants where he began to unbutton them. When open, his hand slipped in so that he was now rubbing her bare pussy with the gentlest of touches.

Aurora gasped a little as she felt her pants being unbutton but not removed she felt his hand enter past her panties and touch her sensitive womanhood. Just the first touch caused a moan to escape her lips.

Nathan smiled as he silenced her by placing his mouth onto hers, his tongue sliding into her mouth as he began to slowly finger the woman with two fingers.

Aurora hands came up and tangled in his hair as they kissed her body was being worked into such a frenzy she couldn't believe it. She was moaning against his lips. It had been so long. she broke the kiss "oh god Nathan i need you"

"I know." He said smiling as he grabbed her hand gently and moved it down to his crotch so that she could rub it. He then placed it gently onto his button and zipper and continued to finger her until she'd bring out his cock.

Aurora felt the bulge in his pants then she felt the metal button and her slender finger worked to undo it. She made quick work of the zipper and small hand trying to draw out his monstrous cock that she had longed to feel buried inside her.

When his cock was out, it was fully erect and hard for her taking. He began to pull down her pants until it was just enough for him to start thrusting into her, once she put his cock inside her.

Aurora couldn't wait she struggled to bring his cock to waiting pussy but she was already tiring herself she tried to ignore it she wanted this more than anything

Aurora felt him enter her it was the best feeling. She loved him so much and now after many years apart they were together and she knew nothing would even tire them apart again

Aurora kissed him back softly, her hips trying to meet his thrusts. "Promise me Nathan that we will never be a part again. I love you"

He nodded as he held her close, stopping only a moment in his thrusts to whisper into her ear. "I promise, we will never separate anymore...I love you too my vampiric lover."

She was so happy to hear him say those words she knew in her heart they were true. She buried her face against his neck moaning and cumming hard on his cock.

Aurora was so tired after they were done but she wouldn't change it for the world. "I love you Nathan" she said she snuggled close to him

Back
Top Bottom