Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora spun on her heels and looked at him wide eyed. "Nathan, No! we don't kill, we never kill, we not animals Nathan, i thought you understood that"

Nathan- Calm down. I didn't mean hunt humans, I meant animals. Cmon, lets go hunting for a bit. I want to experience my first kill as a vampire.

He seemed more wrath-like now.

Aurora shook her head she never enjoyed killing anything thats why now of days she buys her blood from the butcher. "No, I don't kill, there is no need to anymore" she sank down to the bed her eyes filled with tears, what had he become. what happen to the man she fell in love with. He seemed more like he was when he captured her.

Nathan- Eh...thats fine...boring, but thats fine.

He sat down beside her and smiled as he leaned his head on her shoulder. His arm wrapped around her but his hand cupped her breast firmly as he smirked. He seemed to be more lust-like now.

Aurora turned and looked at him. "your different Nathan" she finally said to him she was shaken to the core, the wondered if he would even care, she hoped he would.

Nathan- Not different...I just feel more...powerful. Like I can take on the world, and not give a damn who helps me.

He chuckled. He seemed to be more pride-like now.

Nathan- Though if it were you, I'd give a hell of a damn. Of course I want you to rule with me.

Aurora touched his cheek. "Power isn't every thing, trust me, i have lived a long time and i can control the other with my will if i wanted to but having a life, helping others, is so much more enjoyable"

Nathan- Eh...any reward in it? I mean what do I gain from helping others though? Man...if I knew being a vampire was this restricting...hrm...

He seemed to be more greedy now.

Aurora looked at him "you make a new friend, someone that had your back when needed." she sighed "i am sorry you feel this way about being a vampire" She sighed and looked down not longer able to look at him.

Nathan- Eh...just give me time to adjust. I'm sure in no time flat I'll be...well uh...back to 'normal'. Personality like my old human self I betcha. Now then...how about that blood?

Gluttony.

Aurora nodded and got up and went downstairs to get him some blood. She warmed it up and then returned upstairs "here you are" she handed him the blood and then took a seat again.

Nathan smiled and took the blood from her and downed it quickly. Soon it was gone and he seemed satisfied.

Nathan- Thank you Aurora, that really hit the spot. Well, what should we do now? And don't say sleep.

Aurora bit her lip a moment. She was at a loss for what to do with his new changed personality she wasn't. "ummm whatever you would like to do" she said softly

"Alright just let me get dressed first" The sprite seem to be gone from Aurora, she was different, she seemed crashed. She went to her closet and picked out a simple black dress. and slipped it on then went back over to him. "ready?"

Nathan nodded as he wrapped an arm around her. He looked at the door exitting and smirked before walking her out and toward the town. When there, he kept his eyes on the humans as he tried to spot the juiciest one.

Aurora walked with him. Perhaps there closeness would bring him back to who he was before he was turned. "where would you like to go, or what would you like to do"

Nathan looked at her and smirked.

Nathan- Where are some of the more...exotic hotels Aurora?

Surely if he stole the blood of a human with as much ecstasy in those areas and transfered it to her, she might be affected to become someone more to his liking.

Nathan turned and whispered into her ear.

Nathan- I want to show you what this new body can really do...I feel more alive than ever.

He smiled and kissed her earlobe before pulling back to continue walking with her.

Aurora was surprised at first but then she smiled a little, "well let go back to the house and you can show me" she said sweetly

Aurora giggled. "you can move faster now you know, we can be back to the house very quickly sooner than it would take for us to check into a hotel."

Nathan shrugged and nodded, seeing as how his plan would have to wait.

Nathan- We can still walk around some more Aurora. Anywhere you want to head to?

Aurora bit her lip "if your hungry we can eat, or maybe you can meet some the other vampires, or we can walk. Whatever you feel up too"

Back
Top Bottom