Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Nathan- Erk...

He looked away from the man. He knew what he did and he felt bad about it.

Nathan- I want to be with her...but...I don't think she wants me to become a vampire...When I asked the first time...she was so reluctant and made me think about it more...I can't get past my own craving of studying that I'm too blind to see through it for what she wants...

The man shook his head. "she wanted to make sure you had a choice unlike her, I turned her without her permission, but understand she was dying and she was destined to do so much more in the world." He drew another deep breath. "as for your studying, she has already wanted you to find out why she can't have children, and there are other things us vampires don't understand about ourselves that you can help with don't you see it"

Nathan- I do see it but...I'm worried...I don't want my studies to get in the way of anything else, I don't want to hurt her, more emotionally or physically...please sir......what should I do?

"do what your heart is telling you, Do you want to spend forever with Aurora or do you want to go back to your lab and study alone? but whatever you decide, decide fast I can't bare to feel her in this much pain." He was very frank with Nathan, he hoped that Nathan would choose Aurora but he was no sure he would.

Nathan sighed as he looked down trying to see through lies and what his old self wanted. He got up and left the man as he walked downstairs. He approached Aurora and embraced her in a long passionate kiss.

Aurora was still where he left her the only difference was that the glass of wine was now gone. Aurora was shocked when he suddenly kissed She kissed him back but then broke the kiss. "Nathan what was that for"

Aurora looked at him in sheer shock, "what? i thought you weren't sure about being a vampire, is this truely what you wanted or did you just choose this because i am upset?"

Nathan- I want this to happen, please. I don't want to think of a life where we aren't together from here on out, I want to be with you forever and live long with you, no matter who or what I am.

Aurora smiled softly and nodded her head she then took him by the hand and led him upstairs to the bedroom she pulled him down on the bed. "To change you we will have to share blood. By doing so we will be bonded forever. When you receive my blood you will also will recieve all my powers, which are greater than other vampires. I have also heard it said that when a male gets turned her becomes very protective of the female that turned him. Are you ready for all that"

Nathan- Protective is something I'll always be for you, human or vampire I may be. Do it, though...I'll try not to be clingy when that happens alright? Bond with me Aurora.

Aurora kissed his lips softly then her lips trailed down slowly to his neck, she tenderly kissed his flesh before slowly her teeth sunk into his artery there. She was being so very gentle, she did here though that for lovers this more erotic then painful, she hoped it was so she did not want to hurt him. Once she had taken almost all of his blood she pulled away and then bit into her wrist bring it to his lips forcing him to drink.

Nathan gasped at his neck being bitten and felt weak as his blood slowly drained away through her. When her bloody wrist came to his mouth, he was relucatant and had no choice but to taste her blood. It tasted horrible at first but it soon became an acquired taste.

Aurora closed her eyes as she felt him willingly start to drink, she knew that it was working. She was becoming weaker and finally when she knew she had given him more than enough blood she pulled her wrist away and collapsed on the bed. She knew she had given to much but she wanted to make sure he would have enough of her blood and power.

Nathan saw her collapse but didn't make note of it. He was too busy trying to keep things from spinning in his head as he looked around and watched the world spin. Soon it was too much and he collapsed near her as he slowly transformed.

The two lay beside each other both trying to recover from what just happen. Aurora knew that it all be ok they just need to rest. She fell a sleep for many hours knowing he would do the same and when his eyes open he would be a vampire.

But Nathan didn't wake up. He had still been unconscious for many hours after he collapsed, but he was still alive nonetheless. He was in a comatose state as his body slowly succumbed to the ancient blood of the vampire race.

Aurora woke up some time later, she saw that he was still a sleep so she carefully climbed out of bed and went downstairs and warmed herself some blood drinking it quickly she began to feel better after.

Aurora hoped he would wake soon, she had never turned anyone and was unsure how long it would take, but did here in some case it could take days. She returned to the bed room and watched him sleep hoping that he had made the right choose and she hoped he would never regret it

Soon after, Nathan's eyes opened. They seemed soulless. He stood up and looked around as he held his head.

Nathan- Ah...my aching...w-what happened...? Oh yeah...Aurora? Where are ya?

Aurora had almost fallen a sleep again when she heard Nathan wake. She sat up. "I'm right her my love, how are you feeling?" she questioned as she put her hand on his shoulder from behind.

Nathan- I feel like...I'm as cold as ice right now...

He turned around to look at her. His eyes were now blue and soulless.

Nathan- But, I have fangs see.

He showed them to her.

Aurora looked in to eyes she had never seen eyes that seemed uncaring, she hoped after he fed a little he would be better. "You warm up after you eat something. why don't you rest i and will go get you some blood" she said softly as she rose out of bed

Back
Top Bottom