Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jugger x Sorceress

Aurora kissed him back just as passionately. She was becoming more comfortable with him inside her and even began to meet his thrusts.

Aurora was shocked when she suddenly felt his hand touch her clit. She soon was enjoying the feeling and began to moan. She was building closer and closer to climax

Nathan knew she was loving this from her moans, and it made him happy to know. He continued to thrust into her and rub her until he felt he would cum soon. He pulled out and laid down beside her panting a bit.

Nathan- Sorry...if I go on, I'll cum...

Aurora was enjoying the pleasure so much but was suddenly shocked when he pulled from inside her. "whats the matter?" She didn't understand

Aurora looked at him puzzled. "of course i know what that means, What are you afraid of me getting pregnant?" She looked at him for a long moment

Nathan looked at her blankly feeling a bit stupid.

Nathan- Um....yeah actually...I didn't want to get you pregnant without you...well without us wanting or being ready for a child.

Aurora looked down and looked very sad, "female vampires can't get pregnant. Male vampires have the power to get woman pregnant but it doesn't seem to matter."

Nathan- Really...? I never knew....seems there really are a lot of differences between our races, yet...

He moved over to her and wrapped an arm around her.

Nathan- Its those differences I think I love about you

Aurora leaned against him, "maybe if you wanted to be a vampire, and want to have a child, maybe you turn your research on to why vampire women can't have children"

Nathan- Turn into a vampire huh...I've not yet made a full decision...but I kinda do want to study that, but I'm afraid I might hurt you in the process...so I'll save that for future scientists to try and figure it out.

Aurora looked even more sad. "oh ok" She said softly, she gently move off the bed no longer feeling intimate. She was sad that he might not want to be a vampire, and she would never have the chance of becoming pregnant, because there has yet to be a scientists that has been turned into a vampire and has been willing to try. She got her robe and put it on "i am going to get something to drink" she said as she left the room.

Nathan felt like he screwed up and felt like his chest was caving in from the guilt and sadness that overcame him. Seeing her walk out, he sighed and laid down, facing the way she was laying down.

Nathan- I really screwed up...

Aurora walked down to the kitchen once there she poured herself a glass of wine but didn't drink it she just stared at it and cried softly

Nathan got up and got dressed in the clothing he had earlier. He walked out to see where she was but saw her crying. This made it feel like his chest was caving in even more seeing as how this was his fault. He walked over and sat down beside her.

Nathan- I'm sorry...

Aurora didn't hear him come in at first but then heard him speak. She looked up and saw him. She whipped her eyes quickly trying to hid the fact she had been crying. She took a healthy sip of wine "for what, there is nothing to be sorry for, you should go to bed, i'll be up shortly" she tried to play it off as everything was fine even though it wasn't

Nathan frowned as he had already seen the light shine off the tears on her face. She was lying to him just so she could be alone, and Nathan would play along just so she could. He wanted to be there to comfort her and apologize more...but he felt she needed time to herself. Again, he apologized before going back up to the room. He sat on the bed and pondered.

Nathan- I'm not the one for her...this might've been a mistake from fate's web of destiny...if someone like me could cause her so much pain...I have no right to be called her lover...

"well you don't much about love at all do you?" came a voice from the table in the shadows of the bedroom. It was a male voice, it was aged. "don't be afraid I am not here to hurt you, I am Aurora's maker." he calmly said. He then stood and stepped out into the light. He was older looking, perhaps in his late 50's with gray hair and beard to match

The man looked at him. "in some ways yes, but in the way you mean know her biological father died many many many years ago, i am the one who turned her into what she is." He drew a deep breath. "your the one for her no matter what you think. She has waited a very long time for you"

Nathan- Yeah...but I've only known her for a short time and we kinda...jumped into things...listen sir...I don't think I'm the one who's right for her...I tried to kill her before even, I doubt I or she could ever remember that...

Something clicked in his mind about something the man said earlier.

Nathan- How long...have you been spying on us?

He hoped he didn't see them do it.

The man shook his head "you are a damn fool aren't you" He said gruffly. " have i not been spying on you at all. I felt Aurora's pain, i had to come, and not matter what you believe she is hurting, she is in love with you, you rock head. She would give her life to be with you, but maybe if you can't see it or don't want her, you should leave her be before you do more damage.

Back
Top Bottom