Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

sakura smiled swallowing the cum that was in her mouth she licked her lips. "ya i want more and i hope you have anuff energy to fuck me...... if not ti can always use magic........" she said as she layed down on the bed and opened her legs her shaven pussy exposed to Duke.

"Oh, I have enough. I don't finish that quickly." He grabbed her legs and rubbed his cock against her pussy. It gave him kind of a tingling feeling as he rubbed it with his cock, but it didn't bother him. He then slid his cock into her pussy, to his surprise how easily it went in. "Damn, I see you like to fuck a lot. Your pussy just ate my cock whole." He laughed as he began to thrust his cock in and out of her pussy.

While Manine went to kill off a fat ass Don Vinalli, Cherish changed outfits in her office.She donned a micro mini that ruffled as was a blood red color.A blood red corsette that incintuated her large breasts, her hair let loose and a small red skull clip to the side of her hair.She licked her red lipstick lips and sauntered out of her office and back to the dance floor.She gave a quick playful spank to Huney and headed for the bar.Yeah she could have had a drink brought to her in the V.I.P section, but she loved to mingle.She smiled at a few patrons, blowing kisses to them, nodding and approving when they were bumping and grinding.She walked up to the bar counter, tapped it nice and hard and her favorite bar keep placed her favorite, Bloody Mary on the counter.She grabbed the drink and before she took a swig, her eyes caught something blue."Well, well well...drinking your sorrows away Lacey."she said, moving next to her in a vacant stool.She saw a male sitting next to Lacey and she smiled."Hmmm..never mind.Seems someone is already taking care of you, just like someone is about to take care of your boss."

She took a swig and sighed in content, the alcohol burning her throat hard."You think you can run a big gang?If not...you cxan work for me Lacey girl, I wouldn't mind having someone else by my side, and I know Manine will simply enjoy your company."

Lacey set the glass down, turning to face Cherish fully at this point. Ashamed to admit, her mind forgot about Cerberus seated next to her. What could Cherish mean by her running the gang? As far as she knew, Vinalli was sitting on his ass with some whore, while his men did all the dirty work for him. There should be no reason to think the Vinalli would suddenly become indisposed. Though she did remember him mentioning having a ball tonight. She felt her stomach turn before the thought had fully settled in her mind. Vinalli liked getting what he wanted when he wanted it. And if he couldn't...he would try to do everything in his power to destroy the one thing standing in his way. She could only assume something similar was happening tonight. Though she doubted it would the usual outcome.

She frowned some, studying the woman next to her. While she all but knew what was going on, she didn't acknowledge it as fact in her mind. True the man repulsed her to no end. But he was the only one to take her in off the streets. He was the closest thing to a father Lacey had. And while she knew in the end his death would be a gift, the thought still left a bad taste in her mouth.

"What do you mean...?" Lacey's voice shook some as she spoke.

Whiz, pop, whiz, pop, was all that was heard, echoing through the hallways of Vinalli's home.Manine had only a gun shot wound on her shoulder, yet she was still walking as if it was a mere graze on her skin.So far, Vinalli was hiding somewhere, but Manine could smell him.He was wounded and has pissed on his expensive ass pants.Her two turks were doing alright, phasing left and right, avoiding being hit."Five down.."She called out.

"I got three."Said Big M.

"Got four."Said Lou.

That made twelve.Was it all or was there more.Manine didn't care how many or how less, she needed Vinalli's head...well...head attached to body and still alive...kinda, along with Santigo.Something fell and Manine pointed her gun and smiled.Santigo was crawling on the floor, leg bleeding."Well, well well,"She said, moving forward, kicking a glass cup out of her way."look what i have here."

Santigo moaned and whimpered, bringing his hands up and started to beg.

Cherish took another swig of her drink and exhaled in delight."Your boss.....he's a big pain in the ass...and the pleasureable pain either.He's been messing with me for almost a year or so..maybe longer and have been messing with my people.I saved the patrons that live around here from him...from his terrorizing.And now the shit head thinks he can threaten and buy those people back and put them against me.I draw lines Lacey...cross them and expect a bullet."She said, giving the girl a straight serious look."Your boss cross my line..my territory Lacey.And I can't sit back and do nothing.He did alot for you, I can understand.But I can do more.Look around."she swung around, hand motioning to the crowd."I Protect these people.These workers.....my sister helped them and so I took them and gave them another life for them to enjoy.Now..I ask...do you think you can be responsible of your own gang now...or would you like me to take care of you."

She swallowed past the lump that had formed in her throat. She could already assume at this point, Vinalli was down. Whether he was dead or not was something else. She didn't like the battle raging inside her though. She was so relieved to be rid of the man. He was nothing but trash in this world. But like before, she didn't want him to be hurt. She looked back up at Cherish. Maybe with this person she wouldn't have to worry about seeing Vinalli ever again. She nodded slowly. "I know I can't run the gang...please, take care of me."

((Sorry Sakura, I'd like to get back into the story. No hard feelings))

Duke finished up on having his fun with her and began to redress himself. "Thanks for the fun baby, I'll give you a call when the boy is dead. See ya around." After finally redressing himself, he noticed the shield was gone, most likely from her being wiped out from their fun. He smiled as he left the private room and headed back to the party.

Upon returning to the fun, he looked around for Manine, but she was nowhere to be found. "Damn, and I was hoping to have a little more fun with her." A little depressed, he returned to the bar. He noticed that the blue-haired girl he saw from earlier was at the bar. She seemed nervous and was talking to some other woman, obviously more powerful than the girl. He decided to listen in on their conversation, something to pass the time until Manine returned.

He a seat a few chairs away from them. It was close enough to listen to the conversation, but should be far enough that nobody would notice. "Barkeep, another beer."

It took some time, but she and her boys managed to snag Santigo, but not Vinalli.Sure Manine wanted to beat the hell out of him, but her Mistress wanted him and Vinalli.Manine knew she was going to get it bad when she didn't bring in Vinalli.Oh well, at least the punishment won't be bad since she had one."Lets go fuck face."She said, tugging him out of the Escalade seeing him fall to the ground hard.

He whimpered and tried to crawl away, but Big M and Lou blocked his escapes.

"We went over this dickwad."She crouched down infront of him."Run, and I'll gut you, here in this fucking alley and leave you for the rats, cats and dogs to eat, got it."She said, not waiting for a reply and moved away, hearing him whimper and cry and her boys hauled him to his feet.

Who needed the side exit, then the main door was best.Manine nodded to the large Lycan who was the head bouncer, patted his shoulder and was let in, as well as Santigo and her men.Manine scanned the crowd, hearing cheers when they saw Santigo struggling against strong hands.Oh yeah.Everyone..or mostly everyone knew who he was.She spotted Ebony, eyes narrowing when she saw Lady Bluehair and that male who was throwing sweet words.Fucking.Great.She looked back, nodded and watched as her men took Santigo to Cherish's office, while Manine headed for Ebony.He gave the male a quick look, then went straight to Ebony."Mistress..."she said, looking at the blue haired chick, then back to Cherish.

Cherish had asked for another drink, shot it back and slammed the glass on the counter.This girl would be good to have.Cherish wasn't going to push her into having her work out here on the floor, but she can do something.Maybe do intel or something.She smiled and patted the girls shoulder."I'll take good care of you.You'll be safe with me Lacey.No one, man or woman..except for me-"She smirked"- will touch you, harm you or do anything you don't want."she said and before she could say anything, Manine appeared infront of her.Cherish looked around Manine, smiling when she saw a crying Santigo being hauled, but not Vinalli."Where is he?"she asked, looking at Manine, eyes roaming her body."Let me guess..he escaped...though not without having a few hits."She said, jumping off her stool."Well..this should be fun...and...."she looked at Lacey."I'll be back....Unless you want to help me with interrogation.And trust me.How I interrogate isn't for the faint hearted."She said and walked off."Stay here Manine and keep eyes for me."She said, knowing Manine would want to join in the fun, but sadly she had to obey no matter what.

Duke wasn't paying much attention when Manine walked in, but once he heard her, he began to grin. He laughed to himself and turned around to face her. "Welcome back, my love. How was your mission?" He noticed Cherish, seeing how she ordered Manine around, she must be the boss. "And a hello to you mistress. I'm surprised, I'm not use to seeing such a beautiful mafia boss. It's an honor to meet you." He knew how business worked. You had to be nice and polite if you wanted this person to hire you for the job. You had to kiss ass, and for this boss in particular, he was hoping quite literally.

He then turned back to Manine. "I'm sorry to hear about you failure, it happens to all of us every once in a while. You need me to buy you a drink? We could have some fun, it'll make you feel better."

Cherish heard the man, but she payed no mind to him.One thing was set right now and that was breaking Santigo's toes, one by one...with a nice ball peened hammer.Oh yes, she loved hammers, always good with them.She disappeared in the crowd, leaving Manine to fend for herself with the ever mouth male that seemed attracted to her.Who knows.The male smelled of killer, so maybe Manine could use him in order to find Vinalli.Manine didn't like working with others, only with her two grunts and that was it.She stepped into the Employee's Only door and disappeared, no one paying mind to her disappearance.

Manine watched as Cherish walked off, leaving her here..with..male. Manine usually walked away from guys like these, but else could she do.She was told to keep eyes, that meant she had to stay and move about the dance floor and what not, which meant this male would follow her no matter where she go, hell he might go in the woman's bathroom if she went there as well. She turned back, brow raised, hands crossing over her chest.Her guns glinted as the strobe lights moved over them."you do have balls talking to me in such a way."She said and walked over to him, her hips moving from side to side.

She looked at him, then with out warning, she pulled out a hunting knife and settled the tip on his knee, then traced it up, slowly, till she tapped his crotch."Guys like you....are annoying.And my business is my business.So whatever you managed to hear me say..best you erase it from your mind...else.."she pressed the tip even more to his cock."You'll be loosing a set of friends."She said, then drew her knife away and holstered it on her thigh strap.She eyed him, hands on her hips now."Why a guy like you is even here, is beyond me.But word of advice...don't fuck with me, got it."

Duke watched as she approached him, staring at her hips move. He then felt as the knife moved from his knee to his crotch. He felt the slight pain from her pressing the knife against his cock, and he felt turned on. There was no way she'd be able to cut it off, she might graze it, but he'll take out the knife before the cut. Years of being a mercinary made him able to gain quick reflexes. All he would need to do is to freeze the knife, and break it into little pieces. It wouldn't be assault if he's just defending himself.

He began to laugh. "Aww, but it's so much fun. You remind me of someone very close to me, if only he were as good looking as you, then you could be twins. So, I'm use to being threatened that way, and I know how to react to it. It's fun, and I love it when you're pissed, it shows your true beauty." He waited for her to react, ready to defend himself if he had to. Sure, people would call him insane for what he was doing, and maybe he was. He wasn't so sure about that anymore, and hell, after everything he's been through, who could blame him?

She raised a brow. What the hell was wrong with this guy.He wasn't afraid, no, he laughed off her threats as if they were nothing. Who ever his partner was...he had balls to even hang around his guy."your not worth my time, ...I thank you for calling me beautiful. Usually I don't let people breathe, after they say such things. Reason being. They think that can get in my panties and fuck me. It takes alot to get in my panties."she said, then slightly turned her head, seeing one of her grunts walk behind her. He bent down, whispered something in her ear, then walked off.

"Want a job."she said, turning, then looked over her shoulder."Then follow me. Who knows. Do a good job and you'll get a good fuck out of it."she said, non chalantly and walked away, moving between the crowd.

Apperantly Vinalli was spotted heading over to one of his safe house on the edge of town. Manine was determined to get Vinalli and drag his ass back here to the club.

One outside, cold air wrapped around her body, seeping through her leather body suit. She adjusted her barret and headed for the alleyway where the Escalade was still parked.She unlocked it, running her fingers over the hood waiting for her new, annoying partner.

Duke quickly followed. Hearing about a job and a fuck excited him. It looked like he was now getting somewhere with her. He was always told that his constant pestering was somewhat charming. He annoyed the he'll put of the girl, and yet he usually got her into bed with him, without getting her drunk. He quickly moved through the cround with Manine.

He reached the car and opened the door to the passenger's seat. "So, what's the job? How much blood am I allowed to spill?" He asked these questions as his eyes began to widen. As he got into the car with her, he felt like he had to tell Manine something before he forgot.

"By the way. What I said earlier, I meant it. I might have started out wanting to just fuck you, but after seeing you, how violent and powerful you can be, I really like that." As cheesy as it sounded, he did mean it. He felt like he found the perfect girl for him.

She slipped in the SUV slammed the door shut and turned on the car.She looked at him, brow raised.She had a habit of doing that."Spill as much as you like, just don't kill the target alright.We need him alive. He's one of my Mistress's enemies.He used to run the territory around here, before Mistress Cherish took it from him. Now he's trying to bribe his old patrons."she said.

"Oh...and ass kissing won't get me to cock suck you alright."She said and put the SUV on drive, slammed her foot on the accelerater and shot out of the alley.Not bothering with traffic safety, she dodged back and forth, missing head on collision.She did a heavy right turn, tires skidding hard on the asphalt."So how did someone like you get into the killing gig."She asked.She wasn't one to make conversation, but right now her nerves were shot, for losing Vinalli, so she needed to make it up to Cherish.

Duke was a little bummed that she didn't care for his meaningful speech. Although she could be hiding her true feelings. The car ride brought back old memories of being at war. He then heard her question and decided to share his story.

"Well, my friend Alvin wan I started out in the army. We became government mercinaries when we were seen as the best. So, we worked as a team, taking out threats to our country, under wraps. Then, our boss got too power hungery, so we decided to leave and start our own business. Working for the highest bidder. Unfortunatly, one of that brought us our past job. A man offered us enough money for us to retire for life, so we didn't ask questions. That lead to the great incident in Africa a few years ago. I don't know if you've heard of it, a massive terrorist attack on a city in Africa, we were the cause of it. We felt like we had to make things right, so we put a stop to it. Alvin didn't make it out alive. After about a year of feeling sorry for myself, I decided to become a hired killer. So that's how I got here."

He looked at the dog tags on his belt. One of them revealing Alvin's name, as well as his nickname. He let out a slight laugh. "So, is it safe for me to ask how you got to where you are?"

She listened seeming to know what he was talking about.Being in hell had its good things.For one, you got to see how humans killed each other and why they would end up down there.Oh how Manine, well, down their her name was The Ripper, since she got to choose who got on Charon and ride him down the River Styx to meet their fate.Oh good times. She did see a bunch of soldiers filling limbo all of a sudden.She got bored and decided to just shred them up without getting a sentence.

She had to chuckle herself, and managed to avoid another head on."I'm from hell.A hell minion.I got to play with the souls who wondered limbo.You could say I was Lucifers secretary and the Grim Reapers assistant."She turned and looked at him, a deadly smile on her face."Im the one who got to choose if your soul could go on or not."She said, then looked back to the road."I saw that war, though never saw you.So that says I didn't care much.And before you ask, I don't know your friend, but chances are, he's down their, screaming his voice off."she made a heavy left, skidding and avoiding three cars all together.

"One day I got bored and decided to leave hell. Bad news, was that Lucifer striped me of my "special abilities".So the only thing I had was speed, sight, smell and strength.No magic on me. I wondered around Chicago for a bit, then Cherish found me...well...I found her.Her sister is barely two thousand years old. Cherish is barely nine hundred and eighty.I'm older then both of them combined.Cherish found me five hundred years ago, so I've been with her for a loooong time. She taught me how to handle a gun, sent me to self defense classes, karate and what not and now here I am.During killings for her."she stopped at a red.

"The good thing about this job is.I need to kill to live.My whole life was based in hell, so can you imagine me, without killing withing the next ten minutes."She let him ponder it."I'll be on a killing streak.So..thus why I do this and who I got here."

Ok, so Manine opened herself up.Not something she did.But hey, she knew the whole tit for tat policy, so if he shared, then she would too.Something that Cherish taught.The light turned green and Manine hit the guess, passing ten blocks, turned right and booked it down an empty streets where only wherehouses lined the sides.She stopped on the curve in the shadows, dimmed the lights and shut the engine off."Alright.A fat man in a Gucci suit will be in there.Don't kill him alright.Anyone else..do what you will with them."She said and slipped out of the SUV.She moved the back, opened the back door where three camo colored suit cases were, she popped open each one, revealing weapon after weapon."Hmmm...what should I use?"She whispered, smiling like a happy little girl.

Duke laughed when he saw Manine smile, probably the first one he really saw. "A demon from hell huh? I can't say I'm surprised. And I'm not surprised about Alvin being in hell, I'll just be glad to see him when I join him someday."

"You'll have to excuse me. While you pick your weapons, I'll prepare to revive my old persona." He removed his jacket, revealing the blue markings all over his body. He the proceeded to gather the energy in his body, the markings began to glow. His eyes began to glow the same color, as his arms began to change. No longer human flesh, but it became ice. He then turned around to face Manine. "Ready when you are." And with that, he formed a large claymore sword in his hand out of nothing but ice.

"I'll be happy to guide to the underworld then."She called out and right when she was about to pick up her Desert Eagle, a bright blue light caught her eye.She turned her head, seeing Duke glow, his body changing into ice now.She could only stare, then when he formed a sword, she smirked."Does the Ice man from X-Man, know your stealing his appearance."she said.That was her first joke ever...in..well forever.

She holstered two Desert Eagles, two 9.mill. Thirty spare clips, all placed in thight and hip holsters.She slipped a hunting knife in her boot, and then hooked two grenades on her hips.She closed the suit cases, grabbed the two katanas that layed against the window and closed the back door.She turned to Duke, adjusting her barret."Alright.Lets have a little fun."she said and walking among the shadows, keeping herself hidden.

Only one warehouse was in use, everything else were empty.Each ware house was either dirty cream or a dark brown, but Vinalli's warehouse was a rusty red.Manine went around the side, seeing all the windows dirty."alright..hope you like to climb."she said as she jumped onto a dumpster, then jumped, catching the emergency ladder and hauled herself up.She was quite and nibble as she climbed up and up, seeing how Duke was fairing.

Duke laughed at her joke. "No, only my arms are ice. I think Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat plans to sue, for taking his look and nickname." He followed Manine to the warehouse. "I'm ready for a little fun." He watched as Manine climbed the side of the building, amazed as to how nimble she was.

He put his hand on the side of the warehouse. A long stream of ice climbed to the roof, then icicles ejected from the ice, leaving something for him to climb. He climbed up the ice wall and reached Manine. "Not bad, huh?"

Reaching the roof, she looked down, seieng him make his own method of coming up.Not bad and the Sub-Zero remark had her grinning...in the inside of her mind that is.She couldn't afford to show any emotions, not now at least.She was beginning to like this guy...in a mad killer way..sort of."not bad at all."She said and turned from him.There were window sky lights, all showing light from the inside.She walked over and peered through the glass, seeing Vinalli being bandaged up, a bottle of brandy in his hand, the other hand holding a gun as if he was ready for an ambush.He started to curse, then laugh, his men, which consisted of only ten guards stood around him, laughing as well.

"that damn bitch thought she could take me.Hah.Santigo should be happy that he sacrificed himself in order for me to escape.And that bitch's dogdemon...if I see her I'll gut her up and put a bullet or two in her head."he said and laughed, his men laughing along with him.

Manine looked at Duke and raised a brow, giving him that, is he kidding, look.She looked back to the window, then placed her hands on the edge, feeling around, intil it lifted open.She tugged and the glass pulled away easily, and without a sound.She set the glass down on the floor, then palmed a granade."A little smoke for the fat man."she whispered to Duke and bit onto the pin, tugging it and waited five seconds, till she dropped it and in the last five seconds, it exploded, a gray smoke spewing from the can.

Everyone screamed, looking around in panic, Vinalli shouting out orders.Manine had good vision and could see through the smoke, able to gun down all the scrambling guards, but her swords and guns wanted a face to face contact."Shall we?"she asked Duke and simply jumped through the opening, falling down fast, though landed nimbly on her feet.She grabbed the first guy, wrapped her hands around his head and chin and twisted his head, hearing bone snap.The smoke began to clear slowly and everyone seemed to notice her, even Vinalli.

"KILL THAT BITCH."He screamed and everyone aimed their guns at her.

She only smirked and stood their, waiting for the right moment.

Duke watched in awe as she scrambled the guards and snapped one of their necks. He then jumped down to join her, not landing as softly though, plunging his ice claymore into one of the guards that he landed near. As the guards were surprised by his entrance, he grabbed the closes guard, plunged his hand into the guard's back, then grabbing and jerking the spine out of his body, with the head still attached. He held the spine in the air, as the body squirted in a beautiful fountain of blood.

He threw the spine aside and looked at two guards close to each other. They began shooting at him, managing to land a few hits on his chest. He fell to the ground, lifless, but quickly got back up, pissed. "That hurt, you shit stains!" He then shot a blast of cold air to them, freezing them into solid ice. He then threw a ball of ice at the guards, shattering them to bits. "Strike! That leaves five more, along with ol fatass."

He grinned as he formed a small wall of ice to take cover behind. He then looked at Manine. "You want to kill them? Or should I go ahead and end this?"

She only raised a brow, not even turning her head, as she heard Duke land next to her, then run off to have his own fun.The guards had forgotten all about her and went after Duke.She watched, her breathing getting heavy as he attacked without mercy.The bit with the spine was heart stopping and all the blood.She licked her lips, then watched as a wall appeared infront of her, the glazed blue color distrating her for only a second."please..let me.You can ice down Vinalli, just don't kill the little shit."she said and slowly unsheathed one of her katana's.She couldn't help but run her tongue along the flat side of the steel, tasting the blood that was still there.She smiled, an evil killer smile and looked at Duke."Fun first date...don't you think."she said, her voice not even sounding excited.She heard gun shots, bullets hitting the wall, though never making through.

She waited for a moment, then heard them all reload and she ran out from behind the wall, moved nibbly and was behind one guard, katana raised and she thrust it through the guys throat.Everyone shouted and aimed their guns, but she forced the body, using the male as a shield.She smiled and kicked the dead body in the back, sending it flying towards the other men.She moved quickly, katana swinging and before she knew it, they were all on the ground, missing their feet.She sliced them off with two swings each and now they all layed on the ground, screaming in agony, begging for mercy."Begging....asking for mercy.Is that what Cherish's patrons asked while you threaten them."she said, seeing Vinalli duck being a storage bin.She went back to looking at the guards, her katana being shield, though she pulled out her Deagle.She aimed at one of them scare in the forehead."now...say your sorry to me."She said.

The male sniffled and choked."I'm.sor-"Bang, a bullet through his head.

"Too slow."She said, moving to the other male next to him."Now....you say your sorry."

He whimpered."I'm sorry, I'm sorry for-"Bang, bullet through his head as well.

"Didn't want a reason fuck tart."She said, then, not even bothering, she shot the rest of them."Duke, did you happen to see where Vinalli went."She said, looking over towards the large storage bin.

Vinalli was gasping, sweating and shaking.He was trying his best to dial for back up or 9-1-1, but his vision was betraying him."Fuck, come on."he said, hoping they didn't hear him.

Duke watcked as she tortured the rest of the guards, almost getting turned on. "This probably the best date I've ever been on." as she finished them off, he proceeded to find Vinalli. "Found him. The piggy is hiding. He walked towards to paniced crime lord, with an evil smile on his face.

He kicked to phone out of his hand, and smashed it to bits under his foot. "No no no, you're not allowed to call for help. Now, although it's tempting, I've been told by the hottie not to kill you. So, I want you to run, and I'll hunt you down. Go."

Vinalli got up to run, but only managed to get a few feet away before Duke acted. "Damn your slow, fuck the hunt, I'm bored with you." He shot a blast of ice, freezing the poor man.

Duke then turned to Manine, and bowed. "I present you with a gift, my love. A lovely Vinalli-cicle. It's perfect for decoration, unless if you want him tortured, I can simply unfreeze him. Think of it as cryo sleep, like in the sci-fi movies. Now lets lug fatass to the car so we can get to the club." He said as he pushed the frozen man towards the exit.

She crossed her arms, smiling when Vinalli tried to run, but instead tripped over his own feet in a panic.She pulled out her own cell and texted Cherish saying she had Vinalli.

Cherish text back with."I'm gnna fck u good btch ;X"

Manine grinned, knowing she would have to do that first with Duke since he earned it."I don't want him soaking up the interior.When we get outside, unfreeze his ass and knock him out."she said and pushed the metal door open, hearing it creek.No other cars, no other guards showing up.Coast was clear.She walked over towards the Escalade, turning onto the side walk and unlocked the truck.She opened back passanger door, motioning for Duke to hurry up.Her eyes caught the crimson splatter of blood all over him and she was keeping a tight leash on herself, trying her best not to take him down and licked him clean with her tongue.

As he pulled the chunk of ice outside, he listened to her and defrosted him. As soon as Vinalli was gasping for air, Duke punched him in the back of the head, knocking him out cold. "Sleep tight." He was easier to carry, so he hurried to the car.

"One smelly fatso, as you requested." He then noticed as Manine was staring at him funny. Not realizing that she wanted the blood on him, he looked at her confused. "What? Do I got something on my face?"

She bit the inside of her cheek and looked away."lets hurry.'she said, not even answering him properly.She slammed the door shut and slipped inside the driver side.Once he was in as well, her phone rang, just as she turned the egnition on.She put it on speaker and placed the phone on the middle between the seats, putting the car on drive and sped off."Yes Mistress."She said as she made a hard turn, though the phone seem to stay in place.

"Santigo choke on his own blood.I accidently stabbed him to many times."Cherish said, sounding like a sad little child."I need Vinalli to keep me company now."

"Were on our way Mistress.Has L and M disposed of Santigo."

"Yes.They threw him int he furnace to burn away.Now I have the ghouls cleaning up the- Hey, don't fucking lick that, its on the floor.Clean it up-Anyways, hurry Manine, I need to play"

"Be there in ten."and with that she flipped the phone closed."She always get carried away."She said and passed yellow light after light."Good job."She said to Duke without even looking at him.Her eyes did shift over to him a few times, looking at all that yummy blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom