Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

Scotty Rage said:
"Trust me, the thought of you being an amateur never crossed my mind," Dell said with a soft chuckle, though it quickly turned into a moan as Cherish began to take his cock into her mouth once more. He had already been close, and her renewal of pleasing him had only served to touch that last button that set his inevitable climax into motion. As she sucked on the head while stroking him and massaging his balls, he let his head roll a bit as his eyes half closed, his lips parting to release a deep, pleasurable groan.

Within minutes after she started giving him such stimulation, his hard cock was throbbing, ready to give her its load as his hands gripped the edge of the desk once more. "Mmm...fuck...cumming," he panted only moments before he began to erupt into her skilled mouth. As she milked him for all of his seed, his body shook and quivered with delight until she was getting the last drop of cum from his throbbing member. Swallowing hard, his eyes remained on her the entire time as soft pants and moans escaped him, and soon she had milked him dry, his cock still semi-hard in her mouth as she worked it like a pro.

Oh but how much cum did this man let loose.Cherish's mouth filled and filled, though she drank his cum with ease, letting none slip past her lips.He tasted wonderful, not bitter like most cum tasted, but it taste differently.Sweeter maybe, as if he drank fine wine most of the time or something close.She jerked him, squeezing him, just so she could get every last drop and once he was finished, she pulled away, showing his cock nice and clean with no drop of cum left on his shaft.Licking her lip, she brushed her hair back over her shoulder, looking at him."Mmm, rather good."she mused, grinning playfully.

"Mm, now its only fair ai receive equal treatment...don't you think."she purred and went around her desk.With one quick move, she was now ontop, facing her chair."Come now.I think you can sit on the big boys chair for this one night."She said as she reclined back on her hands, legs spread for him to look upon when he sat himself before her."Can you imagine having to come to work with someone like me upon your desk in such a wicked manor."She chuckled."I sure as hell can.And I used to, till my head of security found it annoying.Jealous little thing she was, but I do love the bitch."

Bad___Boy said:
He pulled back biting her hand on the way as it moved past his face. Recovering from his breath, he leaned down and pulled out a commando knife.

"Those things are not made for fingers" He smirked rising up and stepping toward the blindfolded Fate, he planted the dagger into the wooden wall above her head, driving the blade all the way in. He then threw his belt over the knife, rolling it a couple of times over the handle before turning his attention toward her. Taking her face into his hands, he kissed her deeply before pulling away as she moaned with pleasure. He gripped her by the wrists and forced them against the wall over her head, fastening them at the two ends of the belt that hung from the wooden handle of the knife.

"That should keep them hands off me" He murmured as he pulled his trousers down quickly.

Fate sighed, whimpering almost as he pulled away from her, wanting more of his touch."Do not stop.."She begged and gasped, groaning as he kissed her.When he pulled away once more, she almost jumped, hearing the stud above her head.She knew not what that was about, but when she heard clinging sounds, then suddenly, her wrists taken, arms forced up, hands above her head and soon she was tied.She struggled, playfully of course, and giggled."Think to keep me from touching."she said licking her lips.She could not see, though it did not stop her from using other senses.Her touch was more sensative and so was her hearing."Mmmm...what will my dear sir Bad do to me, a lonely little angel."She quirked, waiting in anticipation for the next touch of his hand or feel of his lips.

"Keep me waiting no longer Bad, else I'll be forced to break from this little boundment and fuck you raw for my own pleasure."

RE: Club Blood Cherish((Club Worker posted on 1st page))

He smirked at her comments, stepping out of his boxers he reached toward her, his manhood as hard as steel eager for some exertion and relief. Catching her thighs in each arm he pulled them around his waist and slid his dick in though her wetness, inside her vagina. Sliding his hands up her thighs he squeezed onto her hips and began thrusting inside her. Compelled by her bouncing tits he leaned over and began nibbling at them.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Oh but how much cum did this man let loose.Cherish's mouth filled and filled, though she drank his cum with ease, letting none slip past her lips.He tasted wonderful, not bitter like most cum tasted, but it taste differently.Sweeter maybe, as if he drank fine wine most of the time or something close.She jerked him, squeezing him, just so she could get every last drop and once he was finished, she pulled away, showing his cock nice and clean with no drop of cum left on his shaft.Licking her lip, she brushed her hair back over her shoulder, looking at him."Mmm, rather good."she mused, grinning playfully.

"Mm, now its only fair ai receive equal treatment...don't you think."she purred and went around her desk.With one quick move, she was now ontop, facing her chair."Come now.I think you can sit on the big boys chair for this one night."She said as she reclined back on her hands, legs spread for him to look upon when he sat himself before her."Can you imagine having to come to work with someone like me upon your desk in such a wicked manor."She chuckled."I sure as hell can.And I used to, till my head of security found it annoying.Jealous little thing she was, but I do love the bitch."

Dell tilted his head a bit as Cherish pulled her mouth away from his cock, leaving it completely clean. She had swallowed every drop he had to give, and happily so, causing him to simply give her a crooked grin. There was no doubt in the abilities of the vampiress, as he had learned first hand. Watching as she brushed her hair back, then moved around to sit on the desk, he had to smirk with amusement as she offered him the 'big boys' chair' for the moment. Walking around the desk, he seated himself in the chair so he was facing her. She was right. After a blowjob like that, she did deserve equal treatment.

Looking up at her as she mused about how the desk had been used before, he simply grinned at her lewdly. "It's hard not to imagine when it's right in front of me," he told her with a wink. "And I'm sure she'd just love to come in here and see this, then." He then moved closer so he could lean forward, pushing her legs apart a bit as his head lowered so he could get his mouth to her exposed cunt, running his tongue along her slit once to get a taste before looking up at her with a mischievous grin. He then wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the desk a bit more as he leaned forward once again, burying his tongue in her glistening pussy as it began to probe and explore her a bit before pulling closer to the surface and moving up to her clit, which he began to lap at hungrily. She had treated him so well, and he wasted little time in returning the favor now, not to mention by the time he was finished his cock would likely be nice and hard once more.

Bad___Boy said:
He smirked at her comments, stepping out of his boxers he reached toward her, his manhood as hard as steel eager for some exertion and relief. Catching her thighs in each arm he pulled them around his waist and slid his dick in though her wetness, inside her vagina. Sliding his hands up her thighs he squeezed onto her hips and began thrusting inside her. Compelled by her bouncing tits he leaned over and began nibbling at them.
Fate let out a chocked gasp as he slid inside of her in one quick motion.She held onto his waist, crying out in pleasure as he fucked her and sucked her tits."F-Fuck....s-so..good."she said sighing happily as she rocked her hips as best she could against his, feeling his cock drive deeper and deeper within her cunt."Harder.Of fuck me harder...please."She begged, licking her lips.She wanted to hold him, grab hold of his shoulder, hell something, but the way he had her hands bounds it wasn't possible.Well it was, but who was she to ruin the fun.

Scotty Rage said:
Dell tilted his head a bit as Cherish pulled her mouth away from his cock, leaving it completely clean. She had swallowed every drop he had to give, and happily so, causing him to simply give her a crooked grin. There was no doubt in the abilities of the vampiress, as he had learned first hand. Watching as she brushed her hair back, then moved around to sit on the desk, he had to smirk with amusement as she offered him the 'big boys' chair' for the moment. Walking around the desk, he seated himself in the chair so he was facing her. She was right. After a blowjob like that, she did deserve equal treatment.

Looking up at her as she mused about how the desk had been used before, he simply grinned at her lewdly. "It's hard not to imagine when it's right in front of me," he told her with a wink. "And I'm sure she'd just love to come in here and see this, then." He then moved closer so he could lean forward, pushing her legs apart a bit as his head lowered so he could get his mouth to her exposed cunt, running his tongue along her slit once to get a taste before looking up at her with a mischievous grin. He then wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her to the edge of the desk a bit more as he leaned forward once again, burying his tongue in her glistening pussy as it began to probe and explore her a bit before pulling closer to the surface and moving up to her clit, which he began to lap at hungrily. She had treated him so well, and he wasted little time in returning the favor now, not to mention by the time he was finished his cock would likely be nice and hard once more.

When he settled on the chair, Cherish trembled from anticipation.She watched as he lowered his head and then a soft litlte mew left her lips when he touched her with his tongue."Oh Dell..."She whispered, then giggled happily when he brought her even more on the edge of the desk.She settled one heel on the arm rest of the chair, while the other was firmly placed on the edge of the desk.Cherish moaned as he licked her clean, probing and teasing with that delectable tongue of his."Oh Fuck, Dell.."she said, and relaxed her back against the desk, her hand reaching down, her fingers lacing in his hair, tugging at it playfully.

Manine would no doubt love..well...hate to see this, since Manine woudl be the one in this exact spot Cherish was in right now, but at least Manine was having her fun with the human, Duke.With a sigh, Cherish tilted her head from side to side, her hips rising off the desk, rocking against his mouth as he worked her so well.

Hearing Cherish panting his name only caused Dell to smile as his tongue relentlessly lapped at her clit, diving deeper into her from time to time as he let out a series of soft growls to vibrate her delicious pussy. As she moved one leg to the arm of the chair, he still held onto it to keep her somewhat secure, his hand moving away from the other leg as she raised it to rest her foot on the desk. Her laying down only gave him even more leverage to please her, causing him to grin a bit more. The now free hand moved to her cunt as he licked at her swelling clit hungrily, one finger pushing inside her, then another, as he let them probe and explore.

His fingers stirred against her inner walls, seeking out all of her sweet spots and focusing on them as he watched and listened for her reactions to judge when he'd found them, all the while his tongue lapping her clit mercilessly. He was a man who enjoyed the sounds of a woman's pleasure, obviously, and sought to get even more out of her. There was nothing that could get his cock nice and hard again as quickly as hearing and feeling her as she came, and that was his goal. Then they could truly enjoy each other.

Scotty Rage said:
Hearing Cherish panting his name only caused Dell to smile as his tongue relentlessly lapped at her clit, diving deeper into her from time to time as he let out a series of soft growls to vibrate her delicious pussy. As she moved one leg to the arm of the chair, he still held onto it to keep her somewhat secure, his hand moving away from the other leg as she raised it to rest her foot on the desk. Her laying down only gave him even more leverage to please her, causing him to grin a bit more. The now free hand moved to her cunt as he licked at her swelling clit hungrily, one finger pushing inside her, then another, as he let them probe and explore.

His fingers stirred against her inner walls, seeking out all of her sweet spots and focusing on them as he watched and listened for her reactions to judge when he'd found them, all the while his tongue lapping her clit mercilessly. He was a man who enjoyed the sounds of a woman's pleasure, obviously, and sought to get even more out of her. There was nothing that could get his cock nice and hard again as quickly as hearing and feeling her as she came, and that was his goal. Then they could truly enjoy each other.

Cherish thrusted her hips, groaning when she felt his fingers probe inside of her.He rubbed her, probed and teased and when he touched her in the most pleasurable of places, she raised her hips, crying out-"There, there."She moaned, her nails running hard along her desk, leaving long marks on the marble.She panted, shivering as he drove her crazy with his mouth and fingers only."Fuck me, yes."She cried out tossing her head from side to side.She bit her lip, her fangs grazing her lips, breaking skin a bit.

She reached down with both her hands, having to force herself no to damage her desk even more and take hold of his hair.She raised her hips, pressing him more against her."More more more.Suck me more."she demanded as she widen her legs even more apart.She was on the verge, so close to cumming, her stomach was tightening just by sheer will.She didn't want to cum, not yet, but the way this male was eating her out was driving her crazy.

Dell was pleased by the way Cherish called out, letting him know when he'd found the right spot, and he put all of his focus into it. His tongue continued to lap at her swollen clit hungrily, and his lips closed around it from time to time to suck on it just as she cried out for him to do, letting his teeth just graze it, his own fangs, while not as long as hers, still prominent compared to the rest of his teeth. He growled softly, vibrating her quivering sex as he relentlessly worked her into a frenzy. Feeling her hands grasping his hair desperately only inspired him to work harder, wanting to push her over the edge no matter how hard she fought it.

He could feel her body tightening and shaking as she got so close to her climax, and he was determined to get her there. When he finally fucked her, she would be so sensitive from having already came that it would only intensify her pleasure even more, and the thought of that would supplement his own. He loved knowing he could make a woman feel so satisfied. His tongue pressed more firmly against her clit as he sucked on it, the tip teasing and flicking at it rapidly while his fingers remained buried to the knuckles inside her, curved a bit to stroke and tickle her inner walls in that sweet spot he had found, making everything he did that much more intense as he kept pushing her into ecstasy.

Sable sighed as she looked at her watch, grimacing as the time was way passed what she expected.For one, her new found partner was late, and two, Sable was anxious to see her old friend Cherish.The last time they parted was about two hundred years ago and Sable could still remember how she tricked the bitch into almost drinking her blood.Sable still found it amusing how easily the twit could be fooled, but no doubt the vampiress learned.Hiding in the shadows, Sable brushed her lavender colored hair back over her shoulder, feeling the tips of her hair brush against the back of her thighs.Wearing a simply tube top mini skirt, black as was the case, with stiletto heels, Sable waited impatiently as the male she talked with just days ago didn't seem to make an appearance.

"Never trust men."She said from within the shadows.The man, it seems, had a thing for causing mischief, just like Sable,something she liked in a man.For on, Sable was being payed top dollars just to steal Cherish's top secret, special pills as well as e-files on the ingridients used.She tapped her foot, back pressed against the cold brick wall.The wind blew, but she wasn't cold.Being a witch had its perks, for one.She could control her own body heat, that or the elements around her.She was what some would call, a class five witch.The highest ranking around and a rare one at that.She couldn' wait to crash Cherish's club, make everyone piss their pants maybe and kill a few just to get a point across.Nothing, not even Cherish was going to keep her from getting her money.

Scotty Rage said:
Dell was pleased by the way Cherish called out, letting him know when he'd found the right spot, and he put all of his focus into it. His tongue continued to lap at her swollen clit hungrily, and his lips closed around it from time to time to suck on it just as she cried out for him to do, letting his teeth just graze it, his own fangs, while not as long as hers, still prominent compared to the rest of his teeth. He growled softly, vibrating her quivering sex as he relentlessly worked her into a frenzy. Feeling her hands grasping his hair desperately only inspired him to work harder, wanting to push her over the edge no matter how hard she fought it.

He could feel her body tightening and shaking as she got so close to her climax, and he was determined to get her there. When he finally fucked her, she would be so sensitive from having already came that it would only intensify her pleasure even more, and the thought of that would supplement his own. He loved knowing he could make a woman feel so satisfied. His tongue pressed more firmly against her clit as he sucked on it, the tip teasing and flicking at it rapidly while his fingers remained buried to the knuckles inside her, curved a bit to stroke and tickle her inner walls in that sweet spot he had found, making everything he did that much more intense as he kept pushing her into ecstasy.

Cherish rocked her hips, unable to keep much of her composure.She raised her leg, the one which was settled on the desk and tossed her head."C-Cumming...cumming, cumming."She cried out as she raised her leg, her toes pointing up to the ceiling as her body spasmed.Her other leg moved as well, her knee pressing against his shoulders.Her pussy seemed to be sucking on his fingers, for they contracted and loosened around his digits, keeping them firmly where they were.She was in Heaven...maybe.She didn't know.She always found herself in Hell, but this.Oh this felt amazing.

Her mind clouded until finally she settled, her leg lowered and dangling off the edge of the desk.She panted, releasing his hair.Her pussy throbbed, debating to whether keep throbbing or to stop."Oh...Dell..."she sighed, trying her best to catch her sense.If her lungs worked, no doubt she'd be out of breathe, but she was over exerted.At least her body knew when it was tired.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Sable sighed as she looked at her watch, grimacing as the time was way passed what she expected.For one, her new found partner was late, and two, Sable was anxious to see her old friend Cherish.The last time they parted was about two hundred years ago and Sable could still remember how she tricked the bitch into almost drinking her blood.Sable still found it amusing how easily the twit could be fooled, but no doubt the vampiress learned.Hiding in the shadows, Sable brushed her lavender colored hair back over her shoulder, feeling the tips of her hair brush against the back of her thighs.Wearing a simply tube top mini skirt, black as was the case, with stiletto heels, Sable waited impatiently as the male she talked with just days ago didn't seem to make an appearance.

"Never trust men."She said from within the shadows.The man, it seems, had a thing for causing mischief, just like Sable,something she liked in a man.For on, Sable was being payed top dollars just to steal Cherish's top secret, special pills as well as e-files on the ingridients used.She tapped her foot, back pressed against the cold brick wall.The wind blew, but she wasn't cold.Being a witch had its perks, for one.She could control her own body heat, that or the elements around her.She was what some would call, a class five witch.The highest ranking around and a rare one at that.She couldn' wait to crash Cherish's club, make everyone piss their pants maybe and kill a few just to get a point across.Nothing, not even Cherish was going to keep her from getting her money.

"Now that's a harsh judgment," a voice said from the shadows behind Sable. A moment later the speaker stepped into view. Looking the witch over for a moment, a smirk formed on his lips. Drago, as he was known to most, folded his arms over his chest, tilting his head slightly as he continued to look upon the girl. "After all," he continued. "I've been here for quite some time. It never hurts to arrive early and get a feel for your surroundings. You should really learn to have more faith in me by now. Have I let you down yet?" With a devilish grin, the man straightened out the long coat he wore a bit, then took a look around the club. "So, shall we mingle a bit or were you looking to just start kicking doors down? I would suggest the former over the latter. Talking to people is a good way to get to know what we're dealing with."

Shrugging his shoulders gently, he looked to Sable once more. "But I suppose that's up to you. I've given my advice on the matter. It's your vendetta, though." That wicked grin never left his features. He could really care less how they approached the situation. The chaos that would eventually ensue was what he relished. The demon thrived on carnage, and the more they could cause, the more delighted he would be in the end. As he waited for the witch's response, he let his eyes scan the crowd once more. So many people, so much potential fear to feed on. It could be quite a feast, indeed, but this was her call since the business to be had was between her and the club owner, so for the moment he quelled his urges and deferred to his partner.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Cherish rocked her hips, unable to keep much of her composure.She raised her leg, the one which was settled on the desk and tossed her head."C-Cumming...cumming, cumming."She cried out as she raised her leg, her toes pointing up to the ceiling as her body spasmed.Her other leg moved as well, her knee pressing against his shoulders.Her pussy seemed to be sucking on his fingers, for they contracted and loosened around his digits, keeping them firmly where they were.She was in Heaven...maybe.She didn't know.She always found herself in Hell, but this.Oh this felt amazing.

Her mind clouded until finally she settled, her leg lowered and dangling off the edge of the desk.She panted, releasing his hair.Her pussy throbbed, debating to whether keep throbbing or to stop."Oh...Dell..."she sighed, trying her best to catch her sense.If her lungs worked, no doubt she'd be out of breathe, but she was over exerted.At least her body knew when it was tired.

Dell looked Cherish over for a moment as she laid on the desk trying to regain her composure, grinning as he stood and placed his hands on the desk, one on each side of her. "Mmm...not tired on me already, are you?" Giving her a wink, he took his cock, which was once more fully erect, in hand and began to rub the head of it against her slit, teasing her and taking advantage of her hyper sensitive state. "I thought you were looking forward to getting fucked on the desk, after all," he cooed, quite aware of what he'd done to her and proud to have been the source of what seemed to be such a powerful orgasm.

As he continued to tease her, he watched her body intently, licking his lips slowly to get some moisture on them when they began to feel dry. Their fun was only just beginning, and there was much more to be had. He knew she would probably be more than able to take more, but he did enjoy teasing her a bit. Grabbing her legs, he pulled them up to rest against his chest and shoulders, wrapping an arm around them to hold them in place while he continued to rub the tip of his hard member along her glistening pussy lips, brushing it against her clit a few times to further stimulate her. "Mmm...just say the word..."

Sable crossed her arms and simply rolled her eyes."Faith has to be urned gradually, especially by someone like me.'she mused and looked at him.He was handsome, easy on the eyes and Sable could see herself fucking him....but she choose not to."weeeellll...since going in guns ablaze and war cries shouting isn't a good thing, i guess mingling in with the lowlifes is alright as well."She pushed away from the wall and stepped infront of him, moving away from the secureing shadows of the alley and stepping out into the crowd.She saw lots of people hanging to get inside the club.It was early morning, though the sun has yet to eat away at the sky.No matter the hour, someone is always waiting to get in.With a sigh, she walked up to the bouncer and when the man met her eyes, something passed between them and the big guy let both her and Drago in.She heard the loud music thumping, making her eardrums rattle.When she looked over to the main dance floor, typical that Cherish wasn't around."Best not to ask question that will raise a brow.Let me do all the work, while you...you can do whatever you like."She smiled and walked away from him.

Drago, like most men, come to places like this to look for some tail, so might as well keep him distracted while she looks for Cherish and info on her pills.Sitting at the bar, she orders a drink and looks around, trying to listen in.All around she could tell who were human and who were not.The ones who were had animal attributes,from tail to eyes, to ears and claws.Now, she just needed to find someone who knew about the pills and who was willing ot get her some.

(hey, are we cool if I make my bad guy? I said I'd try to make one a couple weeks ago, but with work and the holidays, I wasn't able to.)

Lustfull_Sin said:
It felt wonderful, cumming around his fingers, and now Huney was sure to return the gratitue."Cum for me.Fill this naughty mouth of mine with your white hote spunk darkuss."She said, her voice husky and low.She opened her mouth and took him fully, cock head hitting the back of her throat.She moaned as she bobbed her head up and down, going from fast, to slow, back and forth just to build him up.She kneaded and fondled his balls, hoping to drive him crazy.She was devouring his cock and would not let it go until her mouth was filled with his cum.

Darkuss chuckled at her words blushing a bit as she said them as well. hed lay his head back moaning a bit as she started to tease him by going fast and slow as if she couldn't make up her mind, her also grabbing his balls was driving him up the wall's. hed gasp wanting even more. "if you keep this up ill not only nut but ill buy you some catnip." he joked lightly seeing she was a neko-meme because of the pills.

((sorry i was in japan for a business trip. could read or post with everything in jap, didnt feel right. lol))

Sex_Machine said:
(hey, are we cool if I make my bad guy? I said I'd try to make one a couple weeks ago, but with work and the holidays, I wasn't able to.)

((Please go ahead.It'll be fun having another bad guy around))

Scotty Rage said:
Dell looked Cherish over for a moment as she laid on the desk trying to regain her composure, grinning as he stood and placed his hands on the desk, one on each side of her. "Mmm...not tired on me already, are you?" Giving her a wink, he took his cock, which was once more fully erect, in hand and began to rub the head of it against her slit, teasing her and taking advantage of her hyper sensitive state. "I thought you were looking forward to getting fucked on the desk, after all," he cooed, quite aware of what he'd done to her and proud to have been the source of what seemed to be such a powerful orgasm.

As he continued to tease her, he watched her body intently, licking his lips slowly to get some moisture on them when they began to feel dry. Their fun was only just beginning, and there was much more to be had. He knew she would probably be more than able to take more, but he did enjoy teasing her a bit. Grabbing her legs, he pulled them up to rest against his chest and shoulders, wrapping an arm around them to hold them in place while he continued to rub the tip of his hard member along her glistening pussy lips, brushing it against her clit a few times to further stimulate her. "Mmm...just say the word..."

Her nails dug into her desk when he began to tease her sensitive clit.She hissed in pleasure, her fangs elongated, throbbing and wanting to puncture that delicious neck of his.One thing Cherish loved to do was fuck and suck at the same time.It was like a high for her.She made a faint smile on her face as he raised her legs, feeling him continue with his rubbing."Hmmm, I'm never one to tire, though you sir....you are very skilled."she said, working her hips a bit, almost feeling the head slip inside of.

She smirked, reaching her hand down, her fingers brushing against his cock as he worked her folds even more."Fuck.Me."she plainly said, looking at him."Fuck me raw Dell.On this desk, fuck me now."She moved her legs from him, her hands placed behind her knees as she spread and raised them, opening herself up even more for him."My pussy throbs for your cock.Do not deny it that, please."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Sable crossed her arms and simply rolled her eyes."Faith has to be urned gradually, especially by someone like me.'she mused and looked at him.He was handsome, easy on the eyes and Sable could see herself fucking him....but she choose not to."weeeellll...since going in guns ablaze and war cries shouting isn't a good thing, i guess mingling in with the lowlifes is alright as well."She pushed away from the wall and stepped infront of him, moving away from the secureing shadows of the alley and stepping out into the crowd.She saw lots of people hanging to get inside the club.It was early morning, though the sun has yet to eat away at the sky.No matter the hour, someone is always waiting to get in.With a sigh, she walked up to the bouncer and when the man met her eyes, something passed between them and the big guy let both her and Drago in.She heard the loud music thumping, making her eardrums rattle.When she looked over to the main dance floor, typical that Cherish wasn't around."Best not to ask question that will raise a brow.Let me do all the work, while you...you can do whatever you like."She smiled and walked away from him.

Drago, like most men, come to places like this to look for some tail, so might as well keep him distracted while she looks for Cherish and info on her pills.Sitting at the bar, she orders a drink and looks around, trying to listen in.All around she could tell who were human and who were not.The ones who were had animal attributes,from tail to eyes, to ears and claws.Now, she just needed to find someone who knew about the pills and who was willing ot get her some.

Drago smirked as Sable looked him over, her comment stating that she obviously didn't trust him. He couldn't blame her, though. He wasn't exactly in the business of trust. With a shrug, he followed her to the rope, watching as she interacted with the bouncer before he allowed them in. As he entered the club with her, he looked around casually, noting the faces and features of many of the patrons. Folding his arms over his chest for a moment, he glanced to Sable and cocked an eyebrow as she spoke once more. "Whatever I like, hmm? Well I do thank the mistress for showing me some kindness," he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes a bit. He could definitely see himself fucking this girl, but they were business partners, and it was smart to keep it that way for now.

Turning to walk into the crowd as Sable made her way to the bar, Drago paused to talk to a few of the female customers. He wasn't here to get laid, though. He was simply here to listen and learn. He didn't really ask questions, but instead he listened to conversations, keeping an ear out for any mention of what they were here for. He also made a note of paying attention to any mention of Cherish, figuring that if he learned where she might be then Sable would appreciate that knowledge as well. After all, when you were here to steal from someone, it was best to know where they were so you could avoid them until you were prepared to show yourself.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Her nails dug into her desk when he began to tease her sensitive clit.She hissed in pleasure, her fangs elongated, throbbing and wanting to puncture that delicious neck of his.One thing Cherish loved to do was fuck and suck at the same time.It was like a high for her.She made a faint smile on her face as he raised her legs, feeling him continue with his rubbing."Hmmm, I'm never one to tire, though you sir....you are very skilled."she said, working her hips a bit, almost feeling the head slip inside of.

She smirked, reaching her hand down, her fingers brushing against his cock as he worked her folds even more."Fuck.Me."she plainly said, looking at him."Fuck me raw Dell.On this desk, fuck me now."She moved her legs from him, her hands placed behind her knees as she spread and raised them, opening herself up even more for him."My pussy throbs for your cock.Do not deny it that, please."

As Cherish made what she wanted clear, Dell only smiled and began to give her what she asked for. Pressing the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy, he pushed it inside of her as he began to slowly sink the rest of his length into her. Once he was about halfway in, he reached for her legs once more, pulling them against his body again so they stood straight up and her calves rested against his shoulders. He then pushed forward, sinking the rest of his cock into her and filling her as he clenched his jaw a bit. He wasted no time after that, soon falling into a steady, hard rhythm of pounding his hips against her shapely ass as he held her at the edge of the desk, his cock driving deep into her as he used her legs to somewhat pull her into his thrusts.

Seeing her elongated fangs, he simply grinned. After a few minutes of fucking her as he had been, he pulled her legs around his waist and then helped her to sit up as his cock continued to piston into her tight cunt. In her new position, she had access to his neck now, which he offered to her with a grin as he fucked her steadily on the surface of the desk. "Mmm...go ahead and get a taste," he told her, his hands now behind her, cupping her ass to pull her into him each time he forced his cock into her deeper. He was well versed enough to know the kind of ecstasy it would put both of them in if she drank from him while he fucked her hard and heavy.

(( I have no internet in my house. I only have my DROID but that isn't helpful. So ill be gone for sometime, so until then, sorry.))

Lustfull_Sin said:
Fate let out a chocked gasp as he slid inside of her in one quick motion.She held onto his waist, crying out in pleasure as he fucked her and sucked her tits."F-Fuck....s-so..good."she said sighing happily as she rocked her hips as best she could against his, feeling his cock drive deeper and deeper within her cunt."Harder.Of fuck me harder...please."She begged, licking her lips.She wanted to hold him, grab hold of his shoulder, hell something, but the way he had her hands bounds it wasn't possible.Well it was, but who was she to ruin the fun.

he began thrusting himself ins and out of her wet hole. her wetness lubricating his cock as it slide in and out of her. He pushed his hands up against the wall and banged her with full force. His strong ass driving his thick cock deep inside her. He groaned with pleasure pausing for a moment to regain his breath as she gripped his dick inside her. He smiled panting and leaned over to sunk his face in her breasts, rubbing his short stubble against her breasts.

The soft, warm touch of her breasts flared him up once more and he pulled back licking over nipples before squeezing onto them. He began thrusting in and out of her again furiously, his fingers dug around her bulging breasts. His balls slapped her pussy on the outside every time he came pounding in, his cock stretching her depths, digging through folds of her flesh as he went deeper than before. She was dripping profusely and he was groaning loudly in the dimly lit room.

x_Seishiro2.jpg

Logan Powers slowly entered the club. "Hmm, this place sounds like fun. Maybe I can cause a little trouble here." He said to himself with a smirk. He always saw himself as the superior being, especially being the reincarnation of Dracula.

"I agree my lord. I sense a large amount of suitable specimen to test your powers against." A voice whispered to Logan. It was his loyal servant, Death. Being Dracula's former servant, he went to Logan as soon as he learned that he was the next Lord of Darkness.

"Good, this will be a fun time then. Now remain hidden. I don't want people giving me trouble just yet." He ordered Death, as he began walking around the club. His attention was soon caught by a what looked like a lavender haired witch. "I'll need to pay close attention to her, she might become very useful to me, or prove to be threat to my plans." He said to himself, checking out the witch's figure. She seemed to be talking to a white haired man, he should be easy to get rid of, with Death's help. Although he saw himself as better than anyone else, that didn't stop him from his desires for the female body every now and then.

Scotty Rage said:
Drago smirked as Sable looked him over, her comment stating that she obviously didn't trust him. He couldn't blame her, though. He wasn't exactly in the business of trust. With a shrug, he followed her to the rope, watching as she interacted with the bouncer before he allowed them in. As he entered the club with her, he looked around casually, noting the faces and features of many of the patrons. Folding his arms over his chest for a moment, he glanced to Sable and cocked an eyebrow as she spoke once more. "Whatever I like, hmm? Well I do thank the mistress for showing me some kindness," he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes a bit. He could definitely see himself fucking this girl, but they were business partners, and it was smart to keep it that way for now.

Turning to walk into the crowd as Sable made her way to the bar, Drago paused to talk to a few of the female customers. He wasn't here to get laid, though. He was simply here to listen and learn. He didn't really ask questions, but instead he listened to conversations, keeping an ear out for any mention of what they were here for. He also made a note of paying attention to any mention of Cherish, figuring that if he learned where she might be then Sable would appreciate that knowledge as well. After all, when you were here to steal from someone, it was best to know where they were so you could avoid them until you were prepared to show yourself.
Sable kept her eyes open, ears as well as she listened and looked for any indication about Cherish.So far she didn't see the fangy bitch, but that didn't mean she wasn't here.Cherish rarely left her club, since she mostly sent her he-man goons to do her dirty work.Shifting her eyes, she saw a tall male enter the club floor, his demeanor making other move out of the way for him almost.She didn't like the aura he was giving...why...because the aura was the color black, an evil omen in a sense.She could have to keep her eyes on that guy, though, till then, it was all about Cherish.She turned on the stool and rapped her knuckles on the counter.A tall male with black hair and sea green eyes came, and nodded.

"Yeah?"he asked, looking at her, though not with any interest.

Sable smiled, putting on her best act."I'm looking for the Club Queen.I hear...she's good at helping people."She said, her voice sweet and filled with a bit of fear."I...I need help in...in...something."She said, looking down as if embarissed but wasn't.

The barekeep eyed her for a moment, though suspected nothing."She be busy with someone at the moment I think. She's in her office, so she can't be disturb, though you might want to wait since it'll be a while, or come back in a few hours."He said and offered her a free drink and walked away.

With a smile, Sable down the drink and turned, seeing Drago.With a smile, she hopped off the stool and saundered over to him, hissing away some gigglish human girls who were about to wait on him."She's here, which it no surprise.She's in her office...with someone."She paused, the scoffed."Whore.So....."She sat next to Drago, her eyes focused on the door all the way across the room that read Employees Only."No doubt her bitch guard is lurking around.So....do you want to distract her....or should I."She smirked.Distracting Manine will be tough, since the demon was always on guard.

Scotty Rage said:
As Cherish made what she wanted clear, Dell only smiled and began to give her what she asked for. Pressing the head of his cock against the lips of her pussy, he pushed it inside of her as he began to slowly sink the rest of his length into her. Once he was about halfway in, he reached for her legs once more, pulling them against his body again so they stood straight up and her calves rested against his shoulders. He then pushed forward, sinking the rest of his cock into her and filling her as he clenched his jaw a bit. He wasted no time after that, soon falling into a steady, hard rhythm of pounding his hips against her shapely ass as he held her at the edge of the desk, his cock driving deep into her as he used her legs to somewhat pull her into his thrusts.

Seeing her elongated fangs, he simply grinned. After a few minutes of fucking her as he had been, he pulled her legs around his waist and then helped her to sit up as his cock continued to piston into her tight cunt. In her new position, she had access to his neck now, which he offered to her with a grin as he fucked her steadily on the surface of the desk. "Mmm...go ahead and get a taste," he told her, his hands now behind her, cupping her ass to pull her into him each time he forced his cock into her deeper. He was well versed enough to know the kind of ecstasy it would put both of them in if she drank from him while he fucked her hard and heavy.

She arched her back, her mouth slowly parting, her eyes closing as he slipped inside, the cock head spreading her slick folds apart, then he was nudging himself in.Cherish groaned, licking her fangs then lips, wishing he would just thrust that fucking dick of his."D-Dont..keep..me...waiting.."she sighed, then gasped as her legs were shifted, her calves resting against his shoulders.She held onto the edge as he began to move inside of her until he was balls deep.She gripped the edge of her desk and arched her back as he began to fuck her senseless."Fuck.Yes."she screamed, locking her ankles behind his neck a bit.It felt amazing.Having his hot cock thrust in and out of her, making her cunt walls contract and loosen around him.Finaly he shifted her legs, putting them around his waist and she chuckled when he sat her up.She held onto him, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"God, this is fucking good."she hissed and when he offered his neck to her, a rush of ecstacy just shot through out her body.Her fangs throbbed and she groaned when he pump in and out of her, her body bouncing up and down on his cock, breasts moving against his chest.She opened her mouth and with a his, she plunged her fangs in his neck, groaning, her eyes rolling back as she tasted that sweet blood.It have a different taste, then again, some blood did, depending on the person or being.She sucked, getting hyped up, and having him fuck her added to the high.She worked her hips as best she could as she drank from him, letting his sweet blood run down her throat, filling her tummy.

Finally, and not wanting to kill him from her own greediness, she pulled away, her lips stained with blood, some running down the side and onto her chin.She kissed him as is, thrusting her tongue inside his mouth, letting him taste his own blood.Usually she was messiar with her meals, but with him, she decided to be somewhat clean.

Logan smirked when he saw Sable at the bar, and watched her walk back to her henchman. "Looks like my future pet is having some problems." He looked around. Watching people having fun bored him. "Death." He whispered.

"Yes, my lord." A shadow hovered over Logan."

"I'm bored here. Why done you make things more interesting?" He said with a sinister grin. And with that, a man at the bar was instantly sliced into two. The perfect crime, the cut was invisible, and the people around him were in panic. "Now I can have some fun."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Sable kept her eyes open, ears as well as she listened and looked for any indication about Cherish.So far she didn't see the fangy bitch, but that didn't mean she wasn't here.Cherish rarely left her club, since she mostly sent her he-man goons to do her dirty work.Shifting her eyes, she saw a tall male enter the club floor, his demeanor making other move out of the way for him almost.She didn't like the aura he was giving...why...because the aura was the color black, an evil omen in a sense.She could have to keep her eyes on that guy, though, till then, it was all about Cherish.She turned on the stool and rapped her knuckles on the counter.A tall male with black hair and sea green eyes came, and nodded.

"Yeah?"he asked, looking at her, though not with any interest.

Sable smiled, putting on her best act."I'm looking for the Club Queen.I hear...she's good at helping people."She said, her voice sweet and filled with a bit of fear."I...I need help in...in...something."She said, looking down as if embarissed but wasn't.

The barekeep eyed her for a moment, though suspected nothing."She be busy with someone at the moment I think. She's in her office, so she can't be disturb, though you might want to wait since it'll be a while, or come back in a few hours."He said and offered her a free drink and walked away.

With a smile, Sable down the drink and turned, seeing Drago.With a smile, she hopped off the stool and saundered over to him, hissing away some gigglish human girls who were about to wait on him."She's here, which it no surprise.She's in her office...with someone."She paused, the scoffed."Whore.So....."She sat next to Drago, her eyes focused on the door all the way across the room that read Employees Only."No doubt her bitch guard is lurking around.So....do you want to distract her....or should I."She smirked.Distracting Manine will be tough, since the demon was always on guard.

Drago watched the girls disburse as Sable approached and hissed at them, having to give her an amused grin. "If I didn't know better I might think you wanted me all to yourself," he told her with a smirk. He then listened as she explained where Cherish was, letting his eyes follow hers to the door marked with the 'Employees Only' sign. "Hmm," he mused, considering it for a moment. "I could provide a distraction." Luckily for the witch, nothing could distract a demon like another demon. If nothing else his presence would probably make Manine curious.

He was turning his eyes back to Sable to speak when he heard some sort of commotion at the bar, and saw that a man was lying in two parts on the floor. Cocking an eyebrow slightly, he tilted his head before looking back to the witch. "Now this is an interesting turn of events," he sad nonchalantly. He then looked up once more, letting his eyes focus as they became solid black. Scanning the room, he caught sight of the shadowy figure moving about. "Interesting indeed," he mused at the sight of a reaper in their presence, though only he could see the thing. Being a fallen angel had its advantages.

"Perhaps our little meeting will have to wait," he told Sable, pursing his lips gently. He could feel the pure terror generating from the people who had been near the victim, and he savored it. Oh how delicious the taste of fear was, especially when combined with death. His eyes then fell on the tall stranger who apparently commanded the reaper, a wicked grin forming on his lips. "And you must be the puppet master pulling the strings," he said to himself as he nudged Sable to turn her attention toward Logan.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She arched her back, her mouth slowly parting, her eyes closing as he slipped inside, the cock head spreading her slick folds apart, then he was nudging himself in.Cherish groaned, licking her fangs then lips, wishing he would just thrust that fucking dick of his."D-Dont..keep..me...waiting.."she sighed, then gasped as her legs were shifted, her calves resting against his shoulders.She held onto the edge as he began to move inside of her until he was balls deep.She gripped the edge of her desk and arched her back as he began to fuck her senseless."Fuck.Yes."she screamed, locking her ankles behind his neck a bit.It felt amazing.Having his hot cock thrust in and out of her, making her cunt walls contract and loosen around him.Finaly he shifted her legs, putting them around his waist and she chuckled when he sat her up.She held onto him, her nails digging into his shoulders.

"God, this is fucking good."she hissed and when he offered his neck to her, a rush of ecstacy just shot through out her body.Her fangs throbbed and she groaned when he pump in and out of her, her body bouncing up and down on his cock, breasts moving against his chest.She opened her mouth and with a his, she plunged her fangs in his neck, groaning, her eyes rolling back as she tasted that sweet blood.It have a different taste, then again, some blood did, depending on the person or being.She sucked, getting hyped up, and having him fuck her added to the high.She worked her hips as best she could as she drank from him, letting his sweet blood run down her throat, filling her tummy.

Finally, and not wanting to kill him from her own greediness, she pulled away, her lips stained with blood, some running down the side and onto her chin.She kissed him as is, thrusting her tongue inside his mouth, letting him taste his own blood.Usually she was messiar with her meals, but with him, she decided to be somewhat clean.

"Glad you...like it," Dell responded to Cherish as she told him how good it was. He didn't relent in his movements as Cherish drank from him greedily, closing his eyes as his head rolled to the side a bit to give her better access to his neck. The feeling was ecstatic, causing a rush that sent shivers down his spine. He reacted bu starting to thrust harder against her, sinking his long, thick cock deeper inside her as he grunted a bit from the effort, his hands cupping her shapely ass to pull her body into him each time.

When she let go and kissed him, he smiled as he tasted his blood on her lips. He knew she had to love it, the pure potency of it likely giving her quite a bit of stimulation. He could almost feel her pussy throbbing with delight from having tasted his crimson liquid. As they broke the kiss, he placed his hand on her chest to lay her back on the desk once more before pulling her legs up over his shoulders again, getting the angle he had before so he could drive his cock even deeper into her again.

His hips began to piston into her with increasing force as he fucked her harder and faster, wanting nothing more than to feel her body as she lost control and came all over his cock, and to fill her with his own cum. He was getting closer, but still had enough left in him to guarantee her a nice, hard orgasm, and he wasn't stopping for any reason until they were both falling into that blissful abyss of ecstasy. "Mmm...don't mind being...impaled by this stake...hmm?" His sexy humor was just one more thing that added to his charm, as he was certain she definitely enjoyed this over the traditional sense of the term.

Sable quickly turned her head when she heard woman shrieking, glass dropping and feet stumbling.Her eyes focused on the bar on the other side, seeing people scatter.With her magic, she sensed a white aura.....Death."Hmmm...seems we found a way to distract the little demon guard."She said, looking at Drago, then at the culprit who seemed to act as if nothing was happening."Keep an eye, the guard should be coming right...about....now-"Sable watched as Manine and another tall male approached the crowd, her anger radiating a deep red.Sable smiled, seeing Manine turned her head, as if the demon sensed her, and Sable simply leaned in, her nose almost burried int he crook of Drago's neck.When Manine turned her head Sable leaned away."She kinda knows who I am."She said to him without even to hear a question if he asked one."Come on, shall we go to the one who was a bit of help in a sense?"She looked to Drago to see if he agreed.Who ever that being was, she might use, key word, use, not need, but use him for his skills then maybe throw him away as if he were nothing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manine had been checking a brawl that was happening int he mens bathroom when Big M called her on ther piece."You M, code red at the East bar.Barkeep was sliced."He said and Manine grew serious.She tossed the human she had been dealing with against the wall, not caring if the other, plus him were unconcious.She made her way down the hall and back to the dance floor, pushing panicked people away."move god dammit."She hissed.She turned her head, seeing a lavender haired woman, seeing her turn her head, though Manine had no time to dela with anyone.She reached the bar and cursed when she saw the blood and the keep in two."Dammit, get them back alright."She shouted, trying to get her people in control as well as the patrons."Get Whittaker, now.Have her num-"She stoped when she saw everyone moving slowly, their bodies lucid and graceful.Their eyes were dazed and to Manine's relief, the young spellcaster whore was already on the job."What fucking happened?"She asked as one of the female keeps started to stutter, crying, saying he was simply standing, greeting patrons, next thing she knew, he wason the floor, his body cut in half."Fuck.....Cherish isn't going to like this."She said, talkin to her piece, trying to reach Cherish."You CQ....CQ....we have a problem.Dead keep,club numbed and no suspect."She said, no doubt that whatever Cherish was doing, she would stop just to deal with this.This never happened....ever., not in this club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck......I'll take your stake any day, evening or niiii~"She moaned as he thrusted his hips like any animals, making her body bounce up and down a bit, her breasts bouncing in circles, nipples hard.She racked her nails hard on her desk, before reaching up ,pinching her nipples hard, making her back arch, her calves pressing onto his shoulder."Fuck, fuck, fuck.I'm..g-gonna cum...gonna cum, gonna-"

CQ......CQ....we have a problem.Dead 'keep,club numbed and no suspect

Cherish's eyes widened, as she reached her hands up, pressing her palms hard against Dells when she heard Manine."WHAT?"She screamed, hissing almost.She looked at Dell, pushing him hard until the man sat hard on the chair."Fucking kidding me."She growled, sliding off the desk, pissed beyond belief."Sorry my love."She kissed him quickly, before pulling away and walked around the desk, picking up her clothes and putting them on."Whatever happened out there is a problem I cannot have.Years, so many years with this club, and nothing like this."She said, pulling up her skirt, leaving the zipper for a moment as she buttoned up her blouse.Good thing she didn't wear bras, such a hassled.Cherish grabbed her hair, placing it on her head, fixing her hair."Meet me out there when your done dressing my love.Sorry I had to leave you in such a state, but if you need to jerk off, go ahead and take your time alright."She said and stepped out of her office, making quick, long strides towards the dance floor."Who ever is fucking around, they are so fucking dead."She hissed, her eyes glowing with rage.Cherish stepped out from behind the Employees only door and stopped, seeing everyone all mellow, calm..and almost..not moving."Fuck, they had to use Whittaker."She cursed, seeing Manine and headed over to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sable relaxed her head, pretending to be like the other when she saw Cherish step out from behind a door, her face filled with fury."Well there's are target.All pissy and moody."She mused.With a small wave of her hand, she cloaked her appearance so Cherish could not recognize her, only Drago.'lets see what happens next."
Bad___Boy said:
"
he began thrusting himself ins and out of her wet hole. her wetness lubricating his cock as it slide in and out of her. He pushed his hands up against the wall and banged her with full force. His strong ass driving his thick cock deep inside her. He groaned with pleasure pausing for a moment to regain his breath as she gripped his dick inside her. He smiled panting and leaned over to sunk his face in her breasts, rubbing his short stubble against her breasts.

The soft, warm touch of her breasts flared him up once more and he pulled back licking over nipples before squeezing onto them. He began thrusting in and out of her again furiously, his fingers dug around her bulging breasts. His balls slapped her pussy on the outside every time he came pounding in, his cock stretching her depths, digging through folds of her flesh as he went deeper than before. She was dripping profusely and he was groaning loudly in the dimly lit room.

"Oh heaven, yes, yes, yes.More, please more.Fuck my wet pussy, fuck it hard, please."She growled, rocking her hips hard against his, loving the way his cock head hit her deep and hard inside of her cunt.Her wiggled her hands, needing to be released.Soon enough, her body felt mellow, as if something was going on around her, though she was still horny as well."B-Bad...I'm...i'm gonna cum.Fuck, cumming.Cumming, cumming~"She cried out as she arched her back,the back of her head pressing against against the wall as she came.Her body spasmed, trembling and jerking, her cunt wrapping tightly around his shaft, squeezing him until he gave up that delicious this cum of his.

Logan chuckled to himself as he blended into the crowd. Pretending to be at panic, he could only feel joy as he watched the fear in so many people's eyes. Seeing all the panic began to make him hungry, maybe drink the blood of an innocent bystander in the middle of the panic.

"My lord. I believe I've been spotted. Don't worry yourself, it's none of the guards. Surprisingly, it's that witch's servant. The demon." Death whispered as he followed Logan in the shadows.

"Hmm, so they are more powerful than I thought. This will be an interesting evening." He briefly glanced back at Sable and Drago. He then turned back to face the crowd and hunted for his meal. He then came across a pretty young woman, maybe in her early 20s. He took her hand to lead her from the crowd. "Quick, follow me!" He told her and she foolishly listened. They hid behind some of the speakers, nobody else around them. "It's ok, you're safe. Nothing will get you." He smirked as he prepared to attack. He quickly covered her mouth to muffle the scream and he bit down on her neck, draining her blood. I'm just moments, she was sucked dry, a shriveled corpse. Logan wiped the blood from his lips and quickly rejoined the chaos.

Cherish stood next to her top guard, looking down at the half uped human that layed on the floor.Guts and blood everywhere, Cherish was not pleased."Fuck"She said nice and loud and looked at Manine."Have-

"Already on it"Manine said and looked over her shoulder, looking at the spell caster who was soothing everyone.The spellcaster nodded and her mouth began to move, though words were heard.Soon everyone shivered, their minds being rewind as if nothing had happened just fifteen minutes ago.Then, as if time had stopped, no one moved, no one breathed, no one blinked, though...it appeared not many were affected.Whittaker was in a trance like state and so long as she was like that, she was vulnerable to attack."Something...doesn't feel right."

"No fucking kidding Manine."She said snapping her fingers and her little mini demons scattered to her, slowly picking up the body as well as cleaning the blood."I said don't fucking drink things that are on the floor."She hisses, terrifying them."Find the one respo-"She stopped, sensing something.Eyes, evil maniacle eyes on her.Cherish turned her head, looking over to where a devilish handsome man sat with a female whom Cherish did not know, though she felt like she did.She narrowed her eyes."Manine."She whispered as she headed back towards the Employee's Only office.Whatever was happening, her club was sure to be damaged by the end of this night.

Sable smirked, though frowned when she saw everyone simply stop moving.The only thing still in motion was the music, as well as Cherish and her guards, though who ever was using such magic was far to weak, for Sable was still able to move, along with Drago and that male who caused the death of the 'keep."Hmmm..interesting.Seems our host isn't happy."She cooed, looking at Cherish, seeing the vampiress stare back though she had no idea.She looked to Drago, leaning up and whispered in his ear, her lips barely brushing against his lobe."Shall we start this fun.Though leave everyone alive.I hate messes."She said, knowing that would be hard, but her job was to get info, not murder people for nothing.Hoping off the stool, she saw that Manine was surprised to see someone still moving."Distract the guards, use the male that caused this uproar.I'm going after my friend."She smiled, looking over to where the deadly male had just appeared from behind some speakers.Sable easily moved between bodies, her destination, the door where Cherish had disppeared within.

Manine eyes could not believe what she was seeing.She saw someone moving...no..three...three people moving.Cursing, she looked at M and the others on guard."Get them, NOW"She shouted, going after the one that was still at the bar, while M headed for the lavender haired female and her two other guards headed for the one that just appeared from behind the speakers.Who ever they were,they had to leave and now, else some shit was going down, something they did not need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom