Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

Lustfull_Sin said:
Once her top and skirt was removed, then came her thong.She was only left with her high heels, giving her a very exotic look to her.Ears twitching, cat tail swaying back and forth, she licked her lips."You won't be shy once I'm done with you."She said, crawling on the bed and over his legs, moving up his body.She pressed her breasts against his chest and with her hands, she took his cheeks and kissed him hard, licking his lips.Meowing playfully, she dipped her head to the side and nibbled on his ear lobe."Since I stripped for you, you have to do the same.I might just get off by watching yours clothes come off."she purred and rolled off him, lying next to him."Come on.Give me a show, it'll be fun,."

Darkuss would nod getting up on the bed he started to remove his clothing first was his black leather jacket then his shirt, he would stand there just like that teasing her but a blush would still appear on his face. he would then slowly remove the rest of his clothes until he was naked and he would lay back down next to her. "like the show hun?" he asked almost teasingly as he looked over her naked body next to him, his hard cock getting a bit harder and longer as he looked away a blush could still be seen on his face.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Fate wiped her mouth, making sure no spec of white was left around her lips.The male she serviced was a rather good tipper and rather big, but never the less, she serviced well.Having had the taste of sin some plus years ago was fantastic and Cherish seemed to make the sin even more better when she met the vampiress.Fixing her curly blue hair, her deep blue eyes locked onto a man who was finely dressed. Making sure her red tube top was well in place and her black mini was covering her well, she strolled up to the gentleman, smile on her face."Well hello there.I would sawy good evening, but I do believe it way past that hour now."she said, smirking."I'm Fate.Nice to meet you."

"O high" he replied, turning toward this attractive woman approaching her. Shaking hands with her he continued. "im Bad on a special visit to New York..... " Surveying her from top to bottom he continued "..... so Fate im trying to find some peace and .......... bliss" he stared at the cleavage between her breast and then looked up.

"Would you mind showing me around this place and lead me somewhere more ... secluded" he smiled and continued "to relax and ...... stretch a muscle or two maybe" He finished and winked at her, anticipating a positive answer.

Bad___Boy said:
"O high" he replied, turning toward this attractive woman approaching her. Shaking hands with her he continued. "im Bad on a special visit to New York..... " Surveying her from top to bottom he continued "..... so Fate im trying to find some peace and .......... bliss" he stared at the cleavage between her breast and then looked up.

"Would you mind showing me around this place and lead me somewhere more ... secluded" he smiled and continued "to relax and ...... stretch a muscle or two maybe" He finished and winked at her, anticipating a positive answer.

Fate could only smile, running her fingers along the colar of his jacket, then brushed them agaisnt his cheek."For you anything..Bad."She said, his name coming out in a purr almost."I'll be happy to show you around. and offer you some bliss as well."Taking his hand, she simply placed it on her breasts, forcing him to grope her."As an angel, its my duty to offer full satisfaction and bliss to those around me Bad.You're in good hands."Smirking, she took his hand and led him towards the Private Sex rooms on the other side of the Club.Music banging, she nodded her head to Big D, who only nodded back and let her pass with Bad in toe."What brings you to New York besides finding some bliss and relaxation."she asked, passing a few doors, until she stopped at one, pushing it open and leading him in.
YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss would nod getting up on the bed he started to remove his clothing first was his black leather jacket then his shirt, he would stand there just like that teasing her but a blush would still appear on his face. he would then slowly remove the rest of his clothes until he was naked and he would lay back down next to her. "like the show hun?" he asked almost teasingly as he looked over her naked body next to him, his hard cock getting a bit harder and longer as he looked away a blush could still be seen on his face.

Huney smiled, licking her lips as he began to undress himself.Hands moving up her stomach, she groped her breasts, smiling as little by little his skin was revealed until he was fully naked and once against lying beside her."I loved the show.I wanted to fuck you then and there just as you took off your shirt."She mused and leaned in, nipping his ear."What you want me to do, baby?"She whispered, licking his ear.Hand reaching down, she grasped his ever growing hard cock, jerking him a bit."Tell me anything..and I'll do it."

Lustfull_Sin said:
Fate could only smile, running her fingers along the colar of his jacket, then brushed them agaisnt his cheek."For you anything..Bad."She said, his name coming out in a purr almost."I'll be happy to show you around. and offer you some bliss as well."Taking his hand, she simply placed it on her breasts, forcing him to grope her."As an angel, its my duty to offer full satisfaction and bliss to those around me Bad.You're in good hands."Smirking, she took his hand and led him towards the Private Sex rooms on the other side of the Club.Music banging, she nodded her head to Big D, who only nodded back and let her pass with Bad in toe."What brings you to New York besides finding some bliss and relaxation."she asked, passing a few doors, until she stopped at one, pushing it open and leading him in.

He followed her lead skipping and hopping through the crowded corridors and staircases. She took him to some private area where finally they found a room and were alone. Looking around he saw the comfortable bed against the front wall with windows above it.

He smiled and turned toward Fate. "well ... im here for an important job.... and assignment that i has to completed... the nature of the job is confidential." he replied and gripping her hand and pulled her over. She came spinning onto him landing in his secure chest before he wrapped his arms around her, just under those breasts, feeling their fullness.

Leaning over he pulled her hair to the left and inhaled over her neck, absorbing her intoxicating scent with his yes closing momentarily. "Ill keep it slow......anything else you like to know before we commence?" He whispered opening his eyes again as he slid one hand over her bare torso.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Huney smiled, licking her lips as he began to undress himself.Hands moving up her stomach, she groped her breasts, smiling as little by little his skin was revealed until he was fully naked and once against lying beside her."I loved the show.I wanted to fuck you then and there just as you took off your shirt."She mused and leaned in, nipping his ear."What you want me to do, baby?"She whispered, licking his ear.Hand reaching down, she grasped his ever growing hard cock, jerking him a bit."Tell me anything..and I'll do it."

Darkuss blushed looking away a slight gasp coming to his mouth as she grabbed his dick. "i want you to get on top of me and suck my dick....... but in a way.. that i can. eat you out." he said lightly his blush becoming deeper as he talked. he looked back at her his hand going up to rub the space between her cat ear's. "i want to taste your neko.... pussy..." he said lightly looking away again blushing all the more.

Bad___Boy said:
He followed her lead skipping and hopping through the crowded corridors and staircases. She took him to some private area where finally they found a room and were alone. Looking around he saw the comfortable bed against the front wall with windows above it.

He smiled and turned toward Fate. "well ... im here for an important job.... and assignment that i has to completed... the nature of the job is confidential." he replied and gripping her hand and pulled her over. She came spinning onto him landing in his secure chest before he wrapped his arms around her, just under those breasts, feeling their fullness.

Leaning over he pulled her hair to the left and inhaled over her neck, absorbing her intoxicating scent with his yes closing momentarily. "Ill keep it slow......anything else you like to know before we commence?" He whispered opening his eyes again as he slid one hand over her bare torso.

She smiled.So she was with a secret agent man.How delicious.For one, she would always get those CIA or FBI type of guys up in here, but never has any ever rated this Club out, for if they did, then where would they get there little fun.Smiling, she couldn't help, but let out a soft giggle as she was twirled, back pressed against his strong chest.Moaning silently, her hand reached up and behind, fingers running through his hair."Slow or fast, it don't matter honey.I like it any way.Question is, How do you like it, hmm?"She smirked, pressing her ass against his crotch and grinding herself into him.

Biting her lip, she pressed her other hand against the one that was making its way up her torso, guiding him."I'm trying to think about what we should do first."She said."Maybe...you should help me get these clothes off.There irritating me."

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss blushed looking away a slight gasp coming to his mouth as she grabbed his dick. "i want you to get on top of me and suck my dick....... but in a way.. that i can. eat you out." he said lightly his blush becoming deeper as he talked. he looked back at her his hand going up to rub the space between her cat ear's. "i want to taste your neko.... pussy..." he said lightly looking away again blushing all the more.

She purred."Mmm, this little pussy would love to have her pussy eaten out, but a sexy man like yourself."She said and sat up.Turning, she strattled his head, cunt in plain view for him.Bending forward, she opened her mouth and ran her tongue all along his shaft, down to the base and to his balls."Mmmm, eat me good."she purred once more, her cat tail flicking from side to side a bit.Grinning, she licked him once more, breathing hard as she took him in her mouth, easily deep throating him, then simply licking at his cock head, teasing him little by litte in so many ways.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smiled.So she was with a secret agent man.How delicious.For one, she would always get those CIA or FBI type of guys up in here, but never has any ever rated this Club out, for if they did, then where would they get there little fun.Smiling, she couldn't help, but let out a soft giggle as she was twirled, back pressed against his strong chest.Moaning silently, her hand reached up and behind, fingers running through his hair."Slow or fast, it don't matter honey.I like it any way.Question is, How do you like it, hmm?"She smirked, pressing her ass against his crotch and grinding herself into him.

Biting her lip, she pressed her other hand against the one that was making its way up her torso, guiding him."I'm trying to think about what we should do first."She said."Maybe...you should help me get these clothes off.There irritating me."

"The pleasure is all mine!" he replied and leaning her over at the waist he unhooked her top and pulled it off her, throwing it away. Garbing onto her breasts he felt them with his hands before squeezing them as she ground her ass against his groin."Let freedom ring!" he shouted passionately and pushed her over against the wall.

He took a step back, removing his jacket and pulled out his tie swiftly before coming up to her from behind. Wrapping his tie around her eyes he blindfolded her, fastening the piece of silk behind her head. Moving into her he grabbed her tight by the waist, wrapping his arms around her and began exploring her bare smooth back in the dim light of the room. Pulling her hair over to one side, he began at the neck; tapping it with the tip of his tongue, tasting her, teasing her and then licking her as she moaned with pleasure. Pulling her hair to the other side he explored the newly uncovered regions, his strokes getting longer and wetter as he slid his tongue down her spine, kneeling himself down as he reached her skirt.

Lustfull_Sin said:
((HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE.Hope everyone had a swell holiday with their loved ones))

Cherish smiled, looking down with her eyes, seeing his bulge growing ever more, the fabric on his boxers looking as if they were ready to tear.When he took off his jacket and shirt, Cherish's eyes caught the marking."Interesting markings."she said, running her nail along a few."Oh wizard, the fun things I shall do to you and this body of yours."she smirked, licking her lips, leaning forward and flicked her tongue on his nipple, getting it hard, then move, flicking her tongue on the other one.She pushed his boxers down, letting the waist band rest under his balls, her hand moving and wrapped around his cock, stroking him a bit before biting on his nipple gently."Mmmm, I will have so much fun with you."She said giggling as she jerked him off even more, her thumb rubbing his cock head everytime her hand reached up.

Cock in hand, she hopped off the desk and turned Dell around, pressing him against the desk, forcing him to sit on it."Oh and one thing about me.I don't fall to my knees for anyone.I won't do it for you alright.I do believe those around me should fall to their knees for me instead."She smirked."No man..or woman has ever made me go onto my knees.No one."pushing his legs open,Cherish settled her body between his legs, bare breasts pressing against his chest.SHe leaned in and kissed him hard, all while she worked his cock with her hand nice and hard, though going slow.She moaned, biting his lower lip and tugging, releasing it and ran her lips down, pplacing small kisses and nibbles down his body.Kisses on his chest, stomach and finally down to his cock, though like she said, she did not go down onto her knees.

Instead, she bent her body, ass sticking out and facing the door, Cherish opened her mouth and fang down his cock gently, and when she reached the base, she flicked her down along his balls, before moving her head back up and licked the head."Mmm, what should I do with this cock of yours Dell?"She asked, looking up at him.

((Same to you hon, though I know I'm really late! ^_^))

Dell couldn't help but laugh softly, though there were a few moans mixed in with it, as Cherish teased him. "Let's just say you don't get these at the corner parlor," he said in response to her remark about his tattoos. As she pushed his boxers down and took his cock in hand, also licking and biting at his nipples, his body quivered with delight at the sensations. Chewing his lip thoughtfully, he had to smile as she explained her position about getting on her knees. "It never occurred to me that you would. But neither do I. I guess that means we're fucking on our feet," he remarked with a sly grin.

As she continued to stroke his cock and pressed her body against his, he opened his legs to accept her willingly, returning her kiss with equal aggression as his hand moved to cup her breasts, massaging them and tugging her nipples playfully with his fingertips whenever she leaned back enough to allow it. The other moved between her legs to run his fingers along her slit, getting them moist with her juices and bringing them to his lips for a quick taste, shivering again as she continued to work his dick slowly and thoroughly.

As she bent over and began to tease his cock with her mouth, Dell let a slight moan of pleasure slip past his lips as they parted, his hand moving to her hair to grip it lightly, though he didn't try to force anything, instead simply following the movement of her head. Seeing the way her ass faced the door, he had to grin with amusement. "Mmm...someone's getting a damn nice view if they walk in that door. Kind of exciting," he mused, obviously not shy or worried about anyone seeing them. As she commented about what to do with his cock, he looked down at her and cocked an eyebrow, giving her a playful smirk. "Well, I'm not complaining about what you're doing now, so by all means, feel free to continue until you just feel the need to try something else...or I just can't resist the urge to fuck you over this desk."

RE: Club Blood Cherish((Club Worker posted on 1st page))

Duke sat at the bar, observing the scene. As he went through a few beers, he couldn't help the lonely feeling. "Dammit I'm bored." He mumbled to himself. He sat there for a moment, thinking about what he would do. He could go find Manine and see if what she was up to, he could go looking for Cherish since she owed him a fuck, or he could go and bother some people. He noticed Honey talking to some guy, but they disappeared. There was also that blue haired angel he saw moments ago when he was walking around, but he can't seem to locate her either. "Man, I wish something would happen soon. At least have a small bar fight to get the blood pumping." He grumbled.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She purred."Mmm, this little pussy would love to have her pussy eaten out, but a sexy man like yourself."She said and sat up.Turning, she strattled his head, cunt in plain view for him.Bending forward, she opened her mouth and ran her tongue all along his shaft, down to the base and to his balls."Mmmm, eat me good."she purred once more, her cat tail flicking from side to side a bit.Grinning, she licked him once more, breathing hard as she took him in her mouth, easily deep throating him, then simply licking at his cock head, teasing him little by litte in so many ways.

Darkuss moaned as she began to lick and suck on his cock he wanted so much more as he moved his hands up and spreaded her pussy lips hed dip is toung into her quickly moving it around and tasing her sweet wall's, hed stop for a moment to go down and play with her clit bringing his mouth to it, hed suck on it lightly and nibble trying to make her feel like she was making him feel. hed go back up and dip his toung back into her his thumb going to play with her now swollen clit.

Scotty Rage said:
((Same to you hon, though I know I'm really late! ^_^))

Dell couldn't help but laugh softly, though there were a few moans mixed in with it, as Cherish teased him. "Let's just say you don't get these at the corner parlor," he said in response to her remark about his tattoos. As she pushed his boxers down and took his cock in hand, also licking and biting at his nipples, his body quivered with delight at the sensations. Chewing his lip thoughtfully, he had to smile as she explained her position about getting on her knees. "It never occurred to me that you would. But neither do I. I guess that means we're fucking on our feet," he remarked with a sly grin.

As she continued to stroke his cock and pressed her body against his, he opened his legs to accept her willingly, returning her kiss with equal aggression as his hand moved to cup her breasts, massaging them and tugging her nipples playfully with his fingertips whenever she leaned back enough to allow it. The other moved between her legs to run his fingers along her slit, getting them moist with her juices and bringing them to his lips for a quick taste, shivering again as she continued to work his dick slowly and thoroughly.

As she bent over and began to tease his cock with her mouth, Dell let a slight moan of pleasure slip past his lips as they parted, his hand moving to her hair to grip it lightly, though he didn't try to force anything, instead simply following the movement of her head. Seeing the way her ass faced the door, he had to grin with amusement. "Mmm...someone's getting a damn nice view if they walk in that door. Kind of exciting," he mused, obviously not shy or worried about anyone seeing them. As she commented about what to do with his cock, he looked down at her and cocked an eyebrow, giving her a playful smirk. "Well, I'm not complaining about what you're doing now, so by all means, feel free to continue until you just feel the need to try something else...or I just can't resist the urge to fuck you over this desk."

"Someone always gets a good view of my ass Dell.No surprise there for me."She chuckled, licking her lips as well as her fangs."No no.Can't have you gaining control before I've had my wicked way with you.Be a good boy and keep still while I devour this dick of yours like a hungry little cat that I am."She smirked and opened her mouth, running her tongue up and down along his shaft, then licked and kissed his balls playfully.Grasping him, she worked his cock with her hand, pumping it, squeezing it gently.She continued to suckle and lick his balls while she jerked him off.With her other hand, she brushed her nails along her thigh, then soon enough she moaned as she rubbed and teased her clit, masterbating while sucking him off.

"Oh Fuck, so good."she gasped, moving her hand away from his cock and switched out with her mouth.One minute her mouth was on his balls, the next, her hand was kneading nad fondling him, while her lips wrapped around his shaft, tongue flicking and licking at his slit, tasting the sweet taste of his bitter cum.She groaned at the taste and sucked on his shaft, bobbing her head up and down a bit, taking him deep, then pulling back nice and slow, sucking hard.
Bad___Boy said:
"The pleasure is all mine!" he replied and leaning her over at the waist he unhooked her top and pulled it off her, throwing it away. Garbing onto her breasts he felt them with his hands before squeezing them as she ground her ass against his groin."Let freedom ring!" he shouted passionately and pushed her over against the wall.

He took a step back, removing his jacket and pulled out his tie swiftly before coming up to her from behind. Wrapping his tie around her eyes he blindfolded her, fastening the piece of silk behind her head. Moving into her he grabbed her tight by the waist, wrapping his arms around her and began exploring her bare smooth back in the dim light of the room. Pulling her hair over to one side, he began at the neck; tapping it with the tip of his tongue, tasting her, teasing her and then licking her as she moaned with pleasure. Pulling her hair to the other side he explored the newly uncovered regions, his strokes getting longer and wetter as he slid his tongue down her spine, kneeling himself down as he reached her skirt.

((If anyone wishes to bring in a bad guy..like an actual bad guy to cause a commotion, due so.The club is placed in a turf fighting area))

Fate gigled when he blindfolded her, loving the feel of the soft, silk tie wrapped over her eyes.She moaned, her nipples aching, wanting to be touched and tasted as well."Mmm..let it ring...for I shall shout my freedom for everyone to hear."she said, hands pressed against the wall."Oh fuck Bad.."She groaned, arching her back as he licked his way down.Already she was night and wet, her tiny wings throbbing, her body heating as she waited for him."Fuck me now.."she begged, spreading her legs a bit, giving him good access.

She was hot and horny and this man was the only one at this moment to relieve her of her achyness.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss moaned as she began to lick and suck on his cock he wanted so much more as he moved his hands up and spreaded her pussy lips hed dip is toung into her quickly moving it around and tasing her sweet wall's, hed stop for a moment to go down and play with her clit bringing his mouth to it, hed suck on it lightly and nibble trying to make her feel like she was making him feel. hed go back up and dip his toung back into her his thumb going to play with her now swollen clit.

Huney moaned, pulling away from his cock as her cries echoed through out the room."OH fuuuck."she cried, back arching.She spread her legs farther, grinding her pussy against his mouth and tongue."So fucking good.."she gasped and licked his cock once again.She wrapped her lips around his shaft and bobbed her head up and down.She deep throated him, lips around the base of his cock.And when she drew up, she went nice and slow, sucking nice and hard.She moaned and deep throated him over and over again, already tasting a bit of his pre-cum.Her pussy throbbed, growing wetter and wetter only to have her sweet wetness be licked away by his hot slick tongue.

(( I wouldn't mind making a bad guy. Just give me a little time to get started since I've got to go to work in a few minutes. ))

Lustfull_Sin said:
Huney moaned, pulling away from his cock as her cries echoed through out the room."OH fuuuck."she cried, back arching.She spread her legs farther, grinding her pussy against his mouth and tongue."So fucking good.."she gasped and licked his cock once again.She wrapped her lips around his shaft and bobbed her head up and down.She deep throated him, lips around the base of his cock.And when she drew up, she went nice and slow, sucking nice and hard.She moaned and deep throated him over and over again, already tasting a bit of his pre-cum.Her pussy throbbed, growing wetter and wetter only to have her sweet wetness be licked away by his hot slick tongue.

Darkuss moaned as she deep troughted him no girl had ever done that before, he kept licking and playing with her wetness drinking her juices as they poured out her pussy. he wanted more...... he wanted to fuck her. "oh fuck.......... you taste so good my cute kitty. " he said pulling away to dip two of his fingers into her and start to finger fuck her making shure with each push in that they would hit the woman's sweet spot aiming to make her feel even better. he would lick and suck her clit as he did this trying to hit her with a double pleasure at the same time.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"Someone always gets a good view of my ass Dell.No surprise there for me."She chuckled, licking her lips as well as her fangs."No no.Can't have you gaining control before I've had my wicked way with you.Be a good boy and keep still while I devour this dick of yours like a hungry little cat that I am."She smirked and opened her mouth, running her tongue up and down along his shaft, then licked and kissed his balls playfully.Grasping him, she worked his cock with her hand, pumping it, squeezing it gently.She continued to suckle and lick his balls while she jerked him off.With her other hand, she brushed her nails along her thigh, then soon enough she moaned as she rubbed and teased her clit, masterbating while sucking him off.

"Oh Fuck, so good."she gasped, moving her hand away from his cock and switched out with her mouth.One minute her mouth was on his balls, the next, her hand was kneading nad fondling him, while her lips wrapped around his shaft, tongue flicking and licking at his slit, tasting the sweet taste of his bitter cum.She groaned at the taste and sucked on his shaft, bobbing her head up and down a bit, taking him deep, then pulling back nice and slow, sucking hard.

Dell seemed contend with letting Cherish have her measure of control for the moment, though he was far from one to ever completely relinquish his position on top. He was fine with sharing power, though. As she began to lick and tease his cock while stroking it, as well as his balls, he let his eyes close a bit as his head laid back and rolled around slowly, a long, soft moan passing from his slightly parted lips. "I think you just want someone to walk in and see your ass and pussy sticking out for them," he joked, then bit his lip to stifle another moan as he gripped the edge of the desk with his hands, his knuckles turning white from the pressure.

One thing was certain, the woman knew how to please a man. As she began to take his length into her mouth while massaging his balls, using her tongue to tease the tip and taste his precum, he took a deep breath to steady himself. "Mmm...fuck...you know how to...handle a cock," he admitted to her, fighting off another shiver of delight as it ran down his spine. If this was the sort of payment he could expect for doing her dirty work, he was all for it. "I think...I might definitely like having you...as a boss," he said with a soft chuckle that quickly turned into another moan as he moved one hand to grip her hair, following the movement of her head while the other gripped the edge of the desk still.

Lustfull_Sin said:
((If anyone wishes to bring in a bad guy..like an actual bad guy to cause a commotion, due so.The club is placed in a turf fighting area))

Fate gigled when he blindfolded her, loving the feel of the soft, silk tie wrapped over her eyes.She moaned, her nipples aching, wanting to be touched and tasted as well."Mmm..let it ring...for I shall shout my freedom for everyone to hear."she said, hands pressed against the wall."Oh fuck Bad.."She groaned, arching her back as he licked his way down.Already she was night and wet, her tiny wings throbbing, her body heating as she waited for him."Fuck me now.."she begged, spreading her legs a bit, giving him good access.

She was hot and horny and this man was the only one at this moment to relieve her of her achyness.

He slid his hand over to her abdomen and unbuttoned her skirt pulling it down hastily as he kissed over her bare buttocks. Sliding his hands up her soft smooth legs he reached over her thong and pulled it down to as he caught her by the waist again and bit on her ass cheek. She wiggled with a mixture of pleasure and pain as he stood up and unbuttoned his white shirt hastily.

"Fuck you i will ..." He shouted and got back to her this turning her back against the wall he attacked her breasts. Squeezing each of her large mammary in his hand he kissed each areola one by one before pulling them together he kissed her lips deeply. Pulling away he slid his tounge between the cleavage before pressing her up against the wall he continued feeding his lust. Suckling on to her nipples, rolling his tongue over and all around them, he nibbled at them before sucking on to them as her erect nipples beamed in all their glory, proud of the attention they were receiving.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss moaned as she deep troughted him no girl had ever done that before, he kept licking and playing with her wetness drinking her juices as they poured out her pussy. he wanted more...... he wanted to fuck her. "oh fuck.......... you taste so good my cute kitty. " he said pulling away to dip two of his fingers into her and start to finger fuck her making shure with each push in that they would hit the woman's sweet spot aiming to make her feel even better. he would lick and suck her clit as he did this trying to hit her with a double pleasure at the same time.

Huney had to pull away from his cock, before she accidently bit it off, thanks to him thrusting two fingers inside of her.Crying out, she relaxed her cheek on his thigh, breathing hard as he teased her clit and finger fucked her."D-Darkuss...o..ohhhh...fuuck."she was going crazy.Moving her hips, she worked his fingers, moaning every time he hit her in the right spot.With her hand, she jerked him off, makig sure not to leave him without pleasure."I'm..gonna cum.Gonna, c-cum, gonna cuuumm~"She bucked her hips, pussy walls contracting and sucking on his fingers as her juices gradually left the confinments of her cunt.
Scotty Rage said:
Dell seemed contend with letting Cherish have her measure of control for the moment, though he was far from one to ever completely relinquish his position on top. He was fine with sharing power, though. As she began to lick and tease his cock while stroking it, as well as his balls, he let his eyes close a bit as his head laid back and rolled around slowly, a long, soft moan passing from his slightly parted lips. "I think you just want someone to walk in and see your ass and pussy sticking out for them," he joked, then bit his lip to stifle another moan as he gripped the edge of the desk with his hands, his knuckles turning white from the pressure.

One thing was certain, the woman knew how to please a man. As she began to take his length into her mouth while massaging his balls, using her tongue to tease the tip and taste his precum, he took a deep breath to steady himself. "Mmm...fuck...you know how to...handle a cock," he admitted to her, fighting off another shiver of delight as it ran down his spine. If this was the sort of payment he could expect for doing her dirty work, he was all for it. "I think...I might definitely like having you...as a boss," he said with a soft chuckle that quickly turned into another moan as he moved one hand to grip her hair, following the movement of her head while the other gripped the edge of the desk still.

She pulled away , smiling."Who ever walks into that door will be lucky to see my ass and cunt my good Dell.You are lucky enough to get to fuck and pleasure it."She mused and flicked her tongue on his cock head."And for cocks....well, I've had my share, so yes, I know how to handle them...cunts as well.I can handly anything that can be dished out to me."Smirked, she wrapped her lips around his cock head and went down slowly, taking him fully once again, then pulling away just as slow."Mmmmm."Pulling away, Cherish leaned up, kissing him deeply, her hand wrapping around his nicely hard cock and stroking.

"I love it when people pledge loyalty to me.Its such a fucking turn on."She quirked, licking his lips."Now I'm debating....to either have you cum in my delicious-"She kissed him."-sweet."-kissed again"- mouth.Or...have you fill this naughty cunt of mine."She chuckled."Hmm..what do you think."

[[Think you missed my post a few pages back Lustfull ^_^ It's cool. Unless I missed your response, in which case I am sorry and will search harder for it.]]

Lustfull_Sin said:
She pulled away , smiling."Who ever walks into that door will be lucky to see my ass and cunt my good Dell.You are lucky enough to get to fuck and pleasure it."She mused and flicked her tongue on his cock head."And for cocks....well, I've had my share, so yes, I know how to handle them...cunts as well.I can handly anything that can be dished out to me."Smirked, she wrapped her lips around his cock head and went down slowly, taking him fully once again, then pulling away just as slow."Mmmmm."Pulling away, Cherish leaned up, kissing him deeply, her hand wrapping around his nicely hard cock and stroking.

"I love it when people pledge loyalty to me.Its such a fucking turn on."She quirked, licking his lips."Now I'm debating....to either have you cum in my delicious-"She kissed him."-sweet."-kissed again"- mouth.Or...have you fill this naughty cunt of mine."She chuckled."Hmm..what do you think."

As Cherish spoke to him and teased his cock with her mouth and tongue, Dell let out a few soft sounds of pleasure in response, grinning playfully at her words. As she took him in all the way again, he laid his head back and groaned loudly before she pulled away and stood to kiss him while still stroking his length. Smiling against her lips as he kissed her back, he shivered lightly as she licked at his lips and began to muse about how to finish him off.

As she went over the choices while placing kisses on his lips playfully, he tilted his head thoughtfully and cocked an eyebrow at her. "Personally I'd be happy either way, but this is your show right now isn't it? You made it pretty clear, so I think that should be your choice. If I cum in your mouth now, it just means you get to fuck me longer after that, but you'll have to get my cock hard again. If I fuck you now, then it won't last as long, especially after that blowjob, but you get the immediate benefit. So, I guess it depends on what you want more."

Killdozer said:
[[Think you missed my post a few pages back Lustfull ^_^ It's cool. Unless I missed your response, in which case I am sorry and will search harder for it.]]
((I miight have missed it hon. Ill check to make sure and if it was me then soooo sorry.))

Killdozer said:
Deep breaths went through her nose and tried to pass the ball gag as Anne laid back on the bed, eyes closed as the ecstasy of his load shooting into her and her own orgasm flowed through her. They opened as she felt his hands move to her bindings, smiling as the ball gag was removed and stretching her body a bit once the ropes were undone. She laid lazily on top of him, barely able to do anything besides catch her breath and hold him close, looking up to his face with a smile after he kissed her head. "I'm exhausted," she said, using what energy she had to lean up and kiss his lips, falling back to his chest after. "And I love it."

((And yup, i missed it.Smack me Kill for being bad.And I'm thinking of making a bad guy...girl and throwing her in the club, just to cause chaos, ruining everyone's fun..almost , hahha.I'm also debating about making a Dissidia:Open Rp thread.still pondering on that))

Lou smiled, kissing her in return."Well I'm glad you like it Anne.It was amazing for me.You shall be number one on my list if I ever need a .....favor."His lips curled into a smile and he kissed her once again."I think that was the last for the night..or is it-"he turned his head checking the small digital clock on the far nightstand."-yup..morning.That was our last for the morning.Will rest and from there.Dress and get ourself out of here."he chuckled, rubbing her back."You'll like it here Anne.The Club Queen protects her workers.She does right and if you need someone killed or beaten, you'll let her know, she'll tell me or someone else to do the job, alright"

Bad___Boy said:
He slid his hand over to her abdomen and unbuttoned her skirt pulling it down hastily as he kissed over her bare buttocks. Sliding his hands up her soft smooth legs he reached over her thong and pulled it down to as he caught her by the waist again and bit on her ass cheek. She wiggled with a mixture of pleasure and pain as he stood up and unbuttoned his white shirt hastily.

"Fuck you i will ..." He shouted and got back to her this turning her back against the wall he attacked her breasts. Squeezing each of her large mammary in his hand he kissed each areola one by one before pulling them together he kissed her lips deeply. Pulling away he slid his tounge between the cleavage before pressing her up against the wall he continued feeding his lust. Suckling on to her nipples, rolling his tongue over and all around them, he nibbled at them before sucking on to them as her erect nipples beamed in all their glory, proud of the attention they were receiving.

She loved the attention and so did her ass.As he caressed her while declothing her, it felt so sensual, something she rarely got from either a man or woman.Small gasps left her lips as he kissed even nipped her ass cheeks, making her giggle a bit.

"FUck me you shall."she gasped as she was turned.To her surprise, her breasts got immidiat attention.Nipples aching as he licked, bit and sucked, perking them to hardness.'Oh God..Bad...."she moaned out his name, hand placed behind his head as he ravished her breasts and nipples.Seems he was a breast man.Sighing in contemp, she kissed him hard, then groaned as he attacked her breasts once more."F-Finger...me....please.My..my pussy is dripping and needs attention as well."

Scotty Rage said:
As Cherish spoke to him and teased his cock with her mouth and tongue, Dell let out a few soft sounds of pleasure in response, grinning playfully at her words. As she took him in all the way again, he laid his head back and groaned loudly before she pulled away and stood to kiss him while still stroking his length. Smiling against her lips as he kissed her back, he shivered lightly as she licked at his lips and began to muse about how to finish him off.

As she went over the choices while placing kisses on his lips playfully, he tilted his head thoughtfully and cocked an eyebrow at her. "Personally I'd be happy either way, but this is your show right now isn't it? You made it pretty clear, so I think that should be your choice. If I cum in your mouth now, it just means you get to fuck me longer after that, but you'll have to get my cock hard again. If I fuck you now, then it won't last as long, especially after that blowjob, but you get the immediate benefit. So, I guess it depends on what you want more."

"You make it sound as if I'm an ameture or something.I'm gotten men hard so many times no matter how much they've cum my dear sweet Dell."she licked her hips, then nipped his lower lip, pulling then releasing."Might as well see if you fancy sweets or not."she giggled and kissed down his body, making a trail of kisses until she kissed the head of his cock, licking it playfully.Tongue flicking over and over, from head to base, to balls, Cherish stimulated the male very well with her tongue and lips."mmm...cum for me nice and good Dell."She purred and wrapped her lips around the head and sucked, not bothering to bob her head or anything.With one hand, she jerked him off, nice and slowly, squeezing him a few times as she sucked and licked his cock head and with the other hand, she massaged and fondled his balls.

She could already feel him throbbing, his sack getting heavier.He was ready to blow and blow in her mouth he shall, for Cherish was never one to spill drinks.....never.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Huney had to pull away from his cock, before she accidently bit it off, thanks to him thrusting two fingers inside of her.Crying out, she relaxed her cheek on his thigh, breathing hard as he teased her clit and finger fucked her."D-Darkuss...o..ohhhh...fuuck."she was going crazy.Moving her hips, she worked his fingers, moaning every time he hit her in the right spot.With her hand, she jerked him off, makig sure not to leave him without pleasure."I'm..gonna cum.Gonna, c-cum, gonna cuuumm~"She bucked her hips, pussy walls contracting and sucking on his fingers as her juices gradually left the confinments of her cunt.

Dankuss blushed as he continued to finger fuck her as she came wanting her to feel all the joy of it, but he was alittle annoyed that she came before him in fact he wasn't ready to cum at all. but he went with it as he licked her clit tacking his fingers out of her he starts to dink up all he juices that was coming out of her wanting to taste it all.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Dankuss blushed as he continued to finger fuck her as she came wanting her to feel all the joy of it, but he was alittle annoyed that she came before him in fact he wasn't ready to cum at all. but he went with it as he licked her clit tacking his fingers out of her he starts to dink up all he juices that was coming out of her wanting to taste it all.

It felt wonderful, cumming around his fingers, and now Huney was sure to return the gratitue."Cum for me.Fill this naughty mouth of mine with your white hote spunk darkuss."She said, her voice husky and low.She opened her mouth and took him fully, cock head hitting the back of her throat.She moaned as she bobbed her head up and down, going from fast, to slow, back and forth just to build him up.She kneaded and fondled his balls, hoping to drive him crazy.She was devouring his cock and would not let it go until her mouth was filled with his cum.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She loved the attention and so did her ass.As he caressed her while declothing her, it felt so sensual, something she rarely got from either a man or woman.Small gasps left her lips as he kissed even nipped her ass cheeks, making her giggle a bit.

"FUck me you shall."she gasped as she was turned.To her surprise, her breasts got immidiat attention.Nipples aching as he licked, bit and sucked, perking them to hardness.'Oh God..Bad...."she moaned out his name, hand placed behind his head as he ravished her breasts and nipples.Seems he was a breast man.Sighing in contemp, she kissed him hard, then groaned as he attacked her breasts once more."F-Finger...me....please.My..my pussy is dripping and needs attention as well."

He pulled back biting her hand on the way as it moved past his face. Recovering from his breath, he leaned down and pulled out a commando knife.

"Those things are not made for fingers" He smirked rising up and stepping toward the blindfolded Fate, he planted the dagger into the wooden wall above her head, driving the blade all the way in. He then threw his belt over the knife, rolling it a couple of times over the handle before turning his attention toward her. Taking her face into his hands, he kissed her deeply before pulling away as she moaned with pleasure. He gripped her by the wrists and forced them against the wall over her head, fastening them at the two ends of the belt that hung from the wooden handle of the knife.

"That should keep them hands off me" He murmured as he pulled his trousers down quickly.

Lustfull_Sin said:
"You make it sound as if I'm an ameture or something.I'm gotten men hard so many times no matter how much they've cum my dear sweet Dell."she licked her hips, then nipped his lower lip, pulling then releasing."Might as well see if you fancy sweets or not."she giggled and kissed down his body, making a trail of kisses until she kissed the head of his cock, licking it playfully.Tongue flicking over and over, from head to base, to balls, Cherish stimulated the male very well with her tongue and lips."mmm...cum for me nice and good Dell."She purred and wrapped her lips around the head and sucked, not bothering to bob her head or anything.With one hand, she jerked him off, nice and slowly, squeezing him a few times as she sucked and licked his cock head and with the other hand, she massaged and fondled his balls.

She could already feel him throbbing, his sack getting heavier.He was ready to blow and blow in her mouth he shall, for Cherish was never one to spill drinks.....never.

"Trust me, the thought of you being an amateur never crossed my mind," Dell said with a soft chuckle, though it quickly turned into a moan as Cherish began to take his cock into her mouth once more. He had already been close, and her renewal of pleasing him had only served to touch that last button that set his inevitable climax into motion. As she sucked on the head while stroking him and massaging his balls, he let his head roll a bit as his eyes half closed, his lips parting to release a deep, pleasurable groan.

Within minutes after she started giving him such stimulation, his hard cock was throbbing, ready to give her its load as his hands gripped the edge of the desk once more. "Mmm...fuck...cumming," he panted only moments before he began to erupt into her skilled mouth. As she milked him for all of his seed, his body shook and quivered with delight until she was getting the last drop of cum from his throbbing member. Swallowing hard, his eyes remained on her the entire time as soft pants and moans escaped him, and soon she had milked him dry, his cock still semi-hard in her mouth as she worked it like a pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom