Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Club Blood Cherish((RULES on 1st page))

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Club Blood Cherish

"We are good, I am Zarian by the way." He lowered his hand and looked around at a couple of the mentioned girls. then straightening his glasses he grabbed his friend. "Maybe after i take him outside i can treat you to a drink as an apology."
He asked the woman not wanting to get on her badside.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Huney licked her lips and fixed her hair, already in another outfit, this being a crimson colored mini cocktail dress, her black hair let loose, eyes glittering with dark eye shadow.She headed for the bar, tapping it with her hand and quickly got her drink faster then any other person's.Downing her vodka, she sighed, her cat ears twitching.The last guy had a thing for cats and wanted her to use the purple pill which bestowed her with ears, though not for long.Looking to her side, she smiled when she saw a handsome man sitting on a stool, waiting for his drink.She tapped the counter and motioned her head to the gentleman, who quickly got his drink."you should thank me, else you would have waited a long time for that drink."She smiled, midnight eyes scanning his face."I'm Huney, though they call me Sweet Charity here.I'm a dancer, though I can be other things if you want."She winked, chuckled as she got another drink from the keep.

Darkuss smiled lightly as his Eyes went over Huney as if sizing her up. "well then I do thank you..... But i dought i would be waiting for long......" he said lightly knowing one quick call and the bar wouldn't have a Barkeep anymore. "but i do thank you....." he listened lightly to her words every now and then his eyes would go up to her cat ears. "I see well My name is darkuss....... well that would be nice if you could be more.... tell me... are you a neko?" he said one of his fingers pointing the the cat ears on her head before taking the drink and downing it in one gulp, he shuddered a bit as he felt it burn the back of his thought.

Sex_Machine said:
Duke just smirked as he finished catching his breath. "Yea, I could do that. Gotta do something to pass the time. Anyway, that was great. We should do this again sometime, and without Cherish's rules." He laughed as he began pulling his pants back up. He then kept an eye on Avie to make sure that she was alright.

"You need me to help you with anything?" He wanted to make sure she would be able to get around just fine. She sounded like she wore herself out with him, and he'd feel bad if he just left her without making sure she was fine.

Avie slowly sat up from her position after the intense sex session with Duke. She was thankful that Cherish wasn't around to watch the rest of it. She puts on the rest of her clothing to make herself presentable once again to the patrons in the main area of the club. The succubus might need a couple of drinks to take the edge off, but it won't be long until she get fucked again.

"It's alright, Duke," she told the man with a smile on her face. "I thank you for wearing me out like that. It's rare that I get some good hardcore action these days. Next time, you will get to hear your name from my lips." With devious wink in the eye, Avie was ready to leave the private room and have a good time socializing. "Let's get out of here."

Duke felt a little excited when he heard that. "Well, I look forward to that." He smiled as he took her hand and kissed it. After he finished getting dressed, he stood in the doorway of the private room and waited for Avie to go through first. " After you, beautiful." He said with a smile, smacking her ass as she walked through the doorway.

(( Damn, short post. DX ))

Killdozer said:
His new sex fiend rode him hard and fast, hips pounding up and down against his thrusts. Anne let out loud groans through the ball-gag, her eyes open and staring down at him. His body was amazing to her, and her gaze moved down him to look at their crotches, whining more in pleasure as she watched his hard, thick cock penetrate her sopping pussy. The pressure of an orgasm had just happened a few minutes ago, and yet it was drawing up again, the feel of his dick pounding into her, his thumb rubbing and teasing her clit as well, she couldn't help it.

It thrilled her to hear him say he was cumming, Anne needed his load inside of her, loving the feel of his seed shooting and being in her dripping cunt. As they gave a final thrust and came, the gag did little to block her scream of pleasure as the ecstasy erupted through her, feeling her own juices flowing uncontrollably out of her pussy and down their bodies. It was joined by his own cum, filling her up and flowing out when no more could fit inside her. She slowly laid back on the bed, nearly numb from all of the pleasure she'd just felt.

His legs were shaking, his cock twitched, his body spasmed hard when he shot his load inside of Anne's sweet little pussy.Once she was off, he didn't have the strength to get up and clean himself off.He simple laid there, his cock flaccid and resting on his stomach, covered in both his cum and juices.He turned to Anne, seeing how tired out she was.Smiling, he removed the gag from her mouth, undid the ropes and massaged her wrists and arms a bit, letting her head rest on his chest."Guess no more rounds from this point on my sweet Anne."he said,kissing the top of her head.
YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss smiled lightly as his Eyes went over Huney as if sizing her up. "well then I do thank you..... But i dought i would be waiting for long......" he said lightly knowing one quick call and the bar wouldn't have a Barkeep anymore. "but i do thank you....." he listened lightly to her words every now and then his eyes would go up to her cat ears. "I see well My name is darkuss....... well that would be nice if you could be more.... tell me... are you a neko?" he said one of his fingers pointing the the cat ears on her head before taking the drink and downing it in one gulp, he shuddered a bit as he felt it burn the back of his thought.

She smiled, though looked up, seeing she still had the cat ears."I'm Huney, and no I'm not a neko or anything.It's a pill that I took when I serviced the last person.He had a thing for cats and wished for me to take a pill which bestowed me with cat ears.They should go away in-"She stopped as the ears slowly shrunk from ontop her head and vanished."Ah, see, all gone."she smirked, looking at him."Tell me...do you have a thing for cats as well.Cuz if you do, I don't mind being your kitty for the night."she liked her lips, purring at him playfully.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smiled, though looked up, seeing she still had the cat ears."I'm Huney, and no I'm not a neko or anything.It's a pill that I took when I serviced the last person.He had a thing for cats and wished for me to take a pill which bestowed me with cat ears.They should go away in-"She stopped as the ears slowly shrunk from ontop her head and vanished."Ah, see, all gone."she smirked, looking at him."Tell me...do you have a thing for cats as well.Cuz if you do, I don't mind being your kitty for the night."she liked her lips, purring at him playfully.

Darkuss Did have a thing for Neko-Mimi's and smiled getting up lightly. "id like that..... but i wonder does that pill give you a tail to?" he said lightly he had to find out were to get these Pills so his gang could have some fun with them. he walked over to her standing right behind her, he wrapped one of his arms around her. "cuz that would make a matching set, and be really sexy." he said these last few words softly into her ear as if he was saying it to a lover.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She purred like a playful cat would.She pulled at his buckle, tugging the belt and finally popping his pant button free from its hold.With slender fingers, the pulled his zipper down oh so slowly."Then if you do not mind, I guess I'll show this suit of yours some attention, though don't get pissy when its all wrinkled and ripped."She chuckled working her hands up his body only to work at his shirt buttons now."Mmm and I'll be happy to show off my little Armani suit, that is...if will be working with each other longer then intended Dell.That would most certainly be fun."With the last button down, she pushed his shirt open, running her nails down along his chest, leaving small little red impressions on his skin.

"Fuck.I can already taste you in my mouth.'Licking her lips, she looked up at him, hunger in her eyes."I wonder what should we do first my dear, sweet killer."She slipped a finger between the waist band of his briefs."Should I have my way or let you have yours."

Looking down at Cherish as she gave him her hungry gaze, Dell couldn't help but let a slightly crooked grin form on his lips. He already had quite the bulge forming in his boxer-briefs, thanks to her, and the look she gave him, as well as her words, were definitely contributing to making it bigger. Reaching forward to stroke her hair for a moment, he traced the rim of her hat with a fingertip as he chewed on his lip thoughtfully. "Well, to tell the truth, both of those ideas sound tempting to me," he answered, giving her a lewd grin. "I'm looking forward to experiencing both ends of the spectrum. For now, why don't you show me what you can do?"

Slipping his coat and shirt from his body, he revealed several tattoos on his torso, mostly consisting of arcane designs. Most people would have no idea what they meant, but one who was versed in magic sigils would have no problems with it. Most were protective wards, and a few were enhancement runes, meant to increase his physical abilities even beyond what they already were. Some even were specifically to strengthen his magical ability itself, making him able to harness more power, it seemed. The ink gave his body an artistic and very alluring appearance, accenting his well defined muscles which weren't overly large, but by no means small, being a man of medium frame.

"I'll have my way before the night's over," he continued, giving her a grin that promised every word he spoke. "But for now, I'm curious to see just what you can do with this body."

Aive cheeks turned a few shades pink when Duke kissed her hand. She smirked like a bad girl once he redressed himself. Smoothing that red dress a bit to make sure that there were no winkles in any area. It was somewhat different that her normal choice of clothing a naughty mobster. When the succubus walked towards the door, she yelped in surprise when he gave her ass a good smack that caused her to blush again. “Behave, Duke,” she stammered before walking out the door. As Aive strode out of the private VIP rooms, she was back in the main area of the club with the music pumping.

Duke laughed after she told him to behave. "I can't make any promises." He followed her into the main floor, where they parted ways. He enjoyed his time at the club so far. Going on a killing spree, had hot sex with two hotties, and being promised a trip to Cuba with Manine. He decided to have a little celebration, by having a few beers.

Scotty Rage said:
Looking down at Cherish as she gave him her hungry gaze, Dell couldn't help but let a slightly crooked grin form on his lips. He already had quite the bulge forming in his boxer-briefs, thanks to her, and the look she gave him, as well as her words, were definitely contributing to making it bigger. Reaching forward to stroke her hair for a moment, he traced the rim of her hat with a fingertip as he chewed on his lip thoughtfully. "Well, to tell the truth, both of those ideas sound tempting to me," he answered, giving her a lewd grin. "I'm looking forward to experiencing both ends of the spectrum. For now, why don't you show me what you can do?"

Slipping his coat and shirt from his body, he revealed several tattoos on his torso, mostly consisting of arcane designs. Most people would have no idea what they meant, but one who was versed in magic sigils would have no problems with it. Most were protective wards, and a few were enhancement runes, meant to increase his physical abilities even beyond what they already were. Some even were specifically to strengthen his magical ability itself, making him able to harness more power, it seemed. The ink gave his body an artistic and very alluring appearance, accenting his well defined muscles which weren't overly large, but by no means small, being a man of medium frame.

"I'll have my way before the night's over," he continued, giving her a grin that promised every word he spoke. "But for now, I'm curious to see just what you can do with this body."

((HAPPY LATE THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE.Hope everyone had a swell holiday with their loved ones))

Cherish smiled, looking down with her eyes, seeing his bulge growing ever more, the fabric on his boxers looking as if they were ready to tear.When he took off his jacket and shirt, Cherish's eyes caught the marking."Interesting markings."she said, running her nail along a few."Oh wizard, the fun things I shall do to you and this body of yours."she smirked, licking her lips, leaning forward and flicked her tongue on his nipple, getting it hard, then move, flicking her tongue on the other one.She pushed his boxers down, letting the waist band rest under his balls, her hand moving and wrapped around his cock, stroking him a bit before biting on his nipple gently."Mmmm, I will have so much fun with you."She said giggling as she jerked him off even more, her thumb rubbing his cock head everytime her hand reached up.

Cock in hand, she hopped off the desk and turned Dell around, pressing him against the desk, forcing him to sit on it."Oh and one thing about me.I don't fall to my knees for anyone.I won't do it for you alright.I do believe those around me should fall to their knees for me instead."She smirked."No man..or woman has ever made me go onto my knees.No one."pushing his legs open,Cherish settled her body between his legs, bare breasts pressing against his chest.SHe leaned in and kissed him hard, all while she worked his cock with her hand nice and hard, though going slow.She moaned, biting his lower lip and tugging, releasing it and ran her lips down, pplacing small kisses and nibbles down his body.Kisses on his chest, stomach and finally down to his cock, though like she said, she did not go down onto her knees.

Instead, she bent her body, ass sticking out and facing the door, Cherish opened her mouth and fang down his cock gently, and when she reached the base, she flicked her down along his balls, before moving her head back up and licked the head."Mmm, what should I do with this cock of yours Dell?"She asked, looking up at him.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss Did have a thing for Neko-Mimi's and smiled getting up lightly. "id like that..... but i wonder does that pill give you a tail to?" he said lightly he had to find out were to get these Pills so his gang could have some fun with them. he walked over to her standing right behind her, he wrapped one of his arms around her. "cuz that would make a matching set, and be really sexy." he said these last few words softly into her ear as if he was saying it to a lover.

Huney blushed, smirking a bit."Yeah.We have a pill for anything, though they don't come cheap sweet cakes.$300 for each pill."She simply said.And it was true.These pills weren't cheap.Cherish asked for so much all because people intended to still her pills so she made sure to charge patrons a good pretty penny."If you want to have fun, then you better have the green to back that fun up..unless-."She turned her body, facing him now.She ran a hand up against his inner thigh, cupping his groin and squeezing a bit."-you want to have fun without those fun little pills.I can give you a real good time, Darkuss"She said his name with such lust, it almost sounded as if she wanted to moan it out, which she did.

Bad was driving from the air port to his hotel on the dark December night. He parked to the cabbie to park by the roadside and pulled out with his bag. He had just landed in New York for his next assignment - to kill the ceo of Macrosoft.

After paying the cabbie off he turned around at read the sign in at the well-lit building in front of him.

'blood cherish - what a weird name!' he groaned and took the steps that led inside. The reception was empty but it was noisy inside. "Hey are you still open" he shouted banging the reception desk.

Lustfull_Sin said:
Huney blushed, smirking a bit."Yeah.We have a pill for anything, though they don't come cheap sweet cakes.$300 for each pill."She simply said.And it was true.These pills weren't cheap.Cherish asked for so much all because people intended to still her pills so she made sure to charge patrons a good pretty penny."If you want to have fun, then you better have the green to back that fun up..unless-."She turned her body, facing him now.She ran a hand up against his inner thigh, cupping his groin and squeezing a bit."-you want to have fun without those fun little pills.I can give you a real good time, Darkuss"She said his name with such lust, it almost sounded as if she wanted to moan it out, which she did.

Darkuss smiled softly pulling out a Munny clip showing he was loaded taking out the munny needed he handed it to her. "well i do have the green to back it up and if you keep rubbing there i might bend you over right here and have some 'fun' with you." he said lightly as he got off the seat going close to her, he used his hand to bring up her chin and kiss her lightly on the lip real quick then pull back. "go get these pill's you need, and lets have our fun."

(SORRY!!! SOOOO DELAYED HEHE))

Silvara made her way to the exit, making it out pat the many dance floors and occupied sex rooms. She could feel him following her, his taste still on her lips and the desire still tingling between her legs. It had been a long time since she had felt the hands of a man against her flesh and it had proved to be overwhelming. She slipped past the bar on her way outside needing some real air not just that of the packed club. She walked through the front giving the man at the bar a wink and a nod. Seems the door man was out, as a newcomer to the scene pounded angrily on the desk. "Hey...there's people inside. Just show your credentials to the bar keep, most likely it shouldn't be an issue." She looked him up and down, he was definitely attractive and most likely wouldn't have a hard time finding someone to entertain him inside.

She thought about her lab and wondered if she should return to work. She had only meant to come for a bit but had gotten distracted by everything around her. Her mind spun, she was still feeling intoxicated and aroused.

Jack continued to and saw that she was heading for the exit. He still coundn't get her off his mind. He has been divorce due to his overworking ways and had missed the touch and feel of a woman. He couldn't let this go by. He too herd the loud banging from the service desk, but paid no mind. He could tell that he'll be just fine if he just relax. Finally catching up to her, he could tell that she was still intoxicated. Was it the alcohol, the atmosphere, or even himself. "Miss, are you okay?" he asked in concern. Soving the mystery about that place can wait. Right now, his attention was on her.

((It's cool!!))

"Yeah, just...perfect." She turned to him and smiled. Bright red curls bouncing about her head as she turned to face him. "It's just been a long time since I've experienced any of this." She looked over his shoulder into the club. She was hesitant to return but felt compelled. Whatever was hiding behind that door still called to her even from across the club, like she was supposed to figure out something and this place would lead her there. She shuddered remembering the difficulties she had been having in the lab. That damn dragon genome was proving a real challenge for her. She took a few deep breaths and pulled her jacket around her tighter in the cool breeze. The man was still agitated trying to get in and it was very distracting.

"O really Ok thanks ....." he replied but she was in a hurry ".... a lot....."

He scratched his head, wondering what to do. Was it safe to just leave his bag over there. It contained some special equipment after all; a brand new sniper rifle amongst other things. He checked the lock system once more and slid the bag into one of the cabinets behind the desk. Pulling his coat off he folded it and stuffed it in the remaining space. He wore a 2 piece back suit underneath with a white shirt a typical mafia look. He brushed his hands over his short hair and made his way inside the club.

It was crowded and very loud. But he was looking to relax so he stood there surveying the place.

He sees her a little nervous about going back in. He turns seeing the place and understood why. It sure is something else he had to admit. Like her, me wondered what was behind that door, before his eyes lips and body was focused on her. He saw he tug her jacket more in the cool air and decide wrap his arm around her so she could be warm agains him. "Do you want to return back in. I can tell that your more curious about thiss place. Well, so am I, so lets stick together and find out more and mybe get a room," he tells her.

dark kitsune said:
"We are good, I am Zarian by the way." He lowered his hand and looked around at a couple of the mentioned girls. then straightening his glasses he grabbed his friend. "Maybe after i take him outside i can treat you to a drink as an apology."
He asked the woman not wanting to get on her badside.

Manine only quirked a brow.She only shook her head."I don't need anything, not from you.Just take him outside and when you do, tell him the next time he pulls shit like that ever again, here in this Club, he will personally get his ass handed to and not just by me alone, but by two over sized muscle men got that."She said and watched as he took his friend out to be thrown in the alley with the rest of the trash.Manine thought how interesting he was, then again, having been with Duke, seems that she was atracting interesting people.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss smiled softly pulling out a Munny clip showing he was loaded taking out the munny needed he handed it to her. "well i do have the green to back it up and if you keep rubbing there i might bend you over right here and have some 'fun' with you." he said lightly as he got off the seat going close to her, he used his hand to bring up her chin and kiss her lightly on the lip real quick then pull back. "go get these pill's you need, and lets have our fun."

She smiled, rubbing more."I wouldn't mind being bent over and having others watch.Its a free country and anything can be done in this club...well...almost everything."she said and moaned a bit when he kissed her.Taking the money that she needed, she kissed him again."Wait here sugar.I won't be long.Till then, keep yourself nice and hard alright."She said and walked away, heading for the other side of the club.When she went up to Big Boy, the guy who secured the door in which the special stash was kept, she smiled and he nodded.She stepped past him, pushed the door open and closed it."Hey Rally."She said fanning out the bills."One cat tail and one cat ears."She flattened the bills on his desk and watched as he turned, stood, went for a drawer, one of twenty that lined the walls and pulled out two small pill containers.

"Here.Have fun."He said and handed her the two special pills.

"I always do."She said, kissing his cheek and left.Pills in hand, she past Big Boy again and went back to her customer in wait.When she arrived, she kissed him hard this time, licking his lips."Lets go play Darkuss."She smirked and took his hand, leading him away from the bar and towards the private/not-private rooms on the other side.Pushing through the croud, she winked at people, blowing kisses until she made it to the door. Nodding at Big D who kept an eye on the one door the led to many, she smiled, and he nodded."Do you want a private room for just you and me or do you want one where anyone can come in and join in the fun."She asked as she passed the door and Big D.

Bad___Boy said:
"O really Ok thanks ....." he replied but she was in a hurry ".... a lot....."

He scratched his head, wondering what to do. Was it safe to just leave his bag over there. It contained some special equipment after all; a brand new sniper rifle amongst other things. He checked the lock system once more and slid the bag into one of the cabinets behind the desk. Pulling his coat off he folded it and stuffed it in the remaining space. He wore a 2 piece back suit underneath with a white shirt a typical mafia look. He brushed his hands over his short hair and made his way inside the club.

It was crowded and very loud. But he was looking to relax so he stood there surveying the place.

Fate wiped her mouth, making sure no spec of white was left around her lips.The male she serviced was a rather good tipper and rather big, but never the less, she serviced well.Having had the taste of sin some plus years ago was fantastic and Cherish seemed to make the sin even more better when she met the vampiress.Fixing her curly blue hair, her deep blue eyes locked onto a man who was finely dressed. Making sure her red tube top was well in place and her black mini was covering her well, she strolled up to the gentleman, smile on her face."Well hello there.I would sawy good evening, but I do believe it way past that hour now."she said, smirking."I'm Fate.Nice to meet you."

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smiled, rubbing more."I wouldn't mind being bent over and having others watch.Its a free country and anything can be done in this club...well...almost everything."she said and moaned a bit when he kissed her.Taking the money that she needed, she kissed him again."Wait here sugar.I won't be long.Till then, keep yourself nice and hard alright."She said and walked away, heading for the other side of the club.When she went up to Big Boy, the guy who secured the door in which the special stash was kept, she smiled and he nodded.She stepped past him, pushed the door open and closed it."Hey Rally."She said fanning out the bills."One cat tail and one cat ears."She flattened the bills on his desk and watched as he turned, stood, went for a drawer, one of twenty that lined the walls and pulled out two small pill containers.

"Here.Have fun."He said and handed her the two special pills.

"I always do."She said, kissing his cheek and left.Pills in hand, she past Big Boy again and went back to her customer in wait.When she arrived, she kissed him hard this time, licking his lips."Lets go play Darkuss."She smirked and took his hand, leading him away from the bar and towards the private/not-private rooms on the other side.Pushing through the croud, she winked at people, blowing kisses until she made it to the door. Nodding at Big D who kept an eye on the one door the led to many, she smiled, and he nodded."Do you want a private room for just you and me or do you want one where anyone can come in and join in the fun."She asked as she passed the door and Big D.

Darkuss nodded and let her go do as she had to, he watched the crouwed lightly some people were fucking in plain view but he looked away blushing a bit. as she came back he smiled "yes lets go play." he followed her past the Big man by the door giving his a look that said 'im watching you too buddy.' as they past him, Darkuss smiled lightly at her eying the pills. "i'd rather it be a privet one..." he said lightly placing his hand across her ass and giving it a playful squeeze.

Lustfull_Sin said:
His legs were shaking, his cock twitched, his body spasmed hard when he shot his load inside of Anne's sweet little pussy.Once she was off, he didn't have the strength to get up and clean himself off.He simple laid there, his cock flaccid and resting on his stomach, covered in both his cum and juices.He turned to Anne, seeing how tired out she was.Smiling, he removed the gag from her mouth, undid the ropes and massaged her wrists and arms a bit, letting her head rest on his chest."Guess no more rounds from this point on my sweet Anne."he said,kissing the top of her head.

Deep breaths went through her nose and tried to pass the ball gag as Anne laid back on the bed, eyes closed as the ecstasy of his load shooting into her and her own orgasm flowed through her. They opened as she felt his hands move to her bindings, smiling as the ball gag was removed and stretching her body a bit once the ropes were undone. She laid lazily on top of him, barely able to do anything besides catch her breath and hold him close, looking up to his face with a smile after he kissed her head. "I'm exhausted," she said, using what energy she had to lean up and kiss his lips, falling back to his chest after. "And I love it."

YamiMarik1991 said:
Darkuss nodded and let her go do as she had to, he watched the crouwed lightly some people were fucking in plain view but he looked away blushing a bit. as she came back he smiled "yes lets go play." he followed her past the Big man by the door giving his a look that said 'im watching you too buddy.' as they past him, Darkuss smiled lightly at her eying the pills. "i'd rather it be a privet one..." he said lightly placing his hand across her ass and giving it a playful squeeze.

She smiled, purring at the sudden squeeze on her ass."Private it is."she said and led him down a long hall.Some doors had "Do Not Disturb" signs with a red bow on it. People had to respect the signs, no matter what.When she found one with out a sign hanging, she opened it, seeing it empty."Private as can be."She said as she led her new fun inside and placed the same sign she saw on the other doors on the door handle and closed the door."Enjoy yourself."She said.Each room had a mini bar with different drinks.Huney popped both pills in her mouth, swallowing them without water and waited for them to take effect."Are you shy by chance."She asked as she went on to remove her top, her breasts bouncing freely and joyfully for the freedom.

Lustfull_Sin said:
She smiled, purring at the sudden squeeze on her ass."Private it is."she said and led him down a long hall.Some doors had "Do Not Disturb" signs with a red bow on it. People had to respect the signs, no matter what.When she found one with out a sign hanging, she opened it, seeing it empty."Private as can be."She said as she led her new fun inside and placed the same sign she saw on the other doors on the door handle and closed the door."Enjoy yourself."She said.Each room had a mini bar with different drinks.Huney popped both pills in her mouth, swallowing them without water and waited for them to take effect."Are you shy by chance."She asked as she went on to remove her top, her breasts bouncing freely and joyfully for the freedom.

Marik sat back on the bed blushing as he saw her breasts bounce free he looked away slightly. "not realy." it was a lie, but he hated to admit he was hed keep his clothes on, he moved farther onto the bed and layed down. "but you are very cute..." he said lightly smiling as he saw the Neko ears and tail appeared on her. "very cute my little kitty." he smiled lightly and looked to the side away from her blushing again.

YamiMarik1991 said:
Marik sat back on the bed blushing as he saw her breasts bounce free he looked away slightly. "not realy." it was a lie, but he hated to admit he was hed keep his clothes on, he moved farther onto the bed and layed down. "but you are very cute..." he said lightly smiling as he saw the Neko ears and tail appeared on her. "very cute my little kitty." he smiled lightly and looked to the side away from her blushing again.

Once her top and skirt was removed, then came her thong.She was only left with her high heels, giving her a very exotic look to her.Ears twitching, cat tail swaying back and forth, she licked her lips."You won't be shy once I'm done with you."She said, crawling on the bed and over his legs, moving up his body.She pressed her breasts against his chest and with her hands, she took his cheeks and kissed him hard, licking his lips.Meowing playfully, she dipped her head to the side and nibbled on his ear lobe."Since I stripped for you, you have to do the same.I might just get off by watching yours clothes come off."she purred and rolled off him, lying next to him."Come on.Give me a show, it'll be fun,."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom