Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Girl at the Corner -- ChrisGabriel and RP Dan

RPDan

Super-Earth
Jack Baker was often horny, but when he was bored he got very horny. And having just sold for $100 million the tech company he'd started, he was pretty bored, waiting for his next inspiration.

He doubted he'd find it in the back seat of his limousine cruising through the wrong side of town, but he was tired of the models and starlets he'd been banging. He wanted something a little different, a little more exotic.

Jack stood just over 6 feet tall and was a slim but sturdy 165 pounds. He had sandy blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and a body that was defined, although not overly muscled. Now 30, he'd never had any complaints.

Jack spotted a girl standing alone at a streetcorner. At first he thought she was naked, standing under a dim streetlight in the warm humid night. He had Harry, his driver, stop the car and he got out.

The girl looked young, but Jack wasn't there to ask questions. Not that kind of question, anyway. And he was certain she was a girl, because the tiny fur slingshot she wore hid nothing at all. She was blonde, with high, tight boobs that looked like they hadn't finished coming in, and long legs in slutty, strappy heels.

He slid a finger inside the slender strap as the girl looked up at him with placid eyes. He followed the strap down along her breast until her nipple hardened under the back of his finger. He smiled, feeling his cock harden in his trousers.

The way she let him touch her without flinching made him decide that she'd been at this for a little while, but she looked so young that it couldn't have been long.

He wanted to know what she sounded like when she came, how her pussy felt, how her legs would feel wrapped around his hips.

"How much," he asked, "to do me in the back of my car?"

The blonde was shivering, clearly she had been crying but tried to hide it with cheap makeup. She still stood proudly... or more like defiant on the corner, eyeing the man and the limo.

"Have it got the heat on? Then a handjob would cost you ten, a blowjob thirty, and if you want to bang me for half an hour, you pay me fifty." Clearly her prices just went up at the sight of the money and the clothes, but went back down again at the prospect of warmth... and Jack looked hot too.

She would never have chosen this kind of life, but she had no better to do, having to pay rent, clothes, and most of the food she wanted to eat. Having to grow up fast, and dirty, but at least she had been put on the pill in time. And well, she loved sex, giving and receiving pleasure... whenever she got the luxury of getting off too.

"Oh, it's warm in there," Jack said. "I think you'll be comfortable. I'll take the full ride."

He pointed to the car and followed her as she walked, carrying a small clutch. Her legs were long, almost impossibly long in the heels, and her ass was bare. The strap of her slingshot barely covered her pussy and nipples. She looked so young, an arresting blend of child and woman and he felt his cock harden and begin to stretch down his leg as he followed her.

He opened the car door and watched her arrange herself on the seat. Then he walked to the other side of the car and let himself in. He took two fifties from his wallet and gave them to her.

"I may want more than a half-hour," he said, "and I'd like the full ride." He flicked the furry straps of the girl's shoulders and slid them down her arms. Her breasts were magnificent, firm and high and round. He palmed them and then reached around her and ranged his hands down her smooth back.

Then he leaned back. He pressed a button on the arm rest. "Harry, slowly around the city, please." Harry put the car in gear and gunned it smoothly onto the city street.

He turned to the girl and lowered the zipper of his trousers. "Let's start with a blowjob and then maybe you could sit on it." He unbuttoned his shirt and shrugged it off his shoulders. He wanted to feel those tits on his chest.

Wriggling on the hot leather, she leans forward and stretches herself into a comfortable position. Focusing on the paying customers cock, the girl tries to touch only the trousers or the zip with her hands, trying to do the fishing for the worm with her lips and tongue.

Taking her time and relaxing in the warmth of the car, the basically naked blonde hums with pleasure as she finally has her mouth full of his cock. Looking up and trying for eye-contact, she winks before she closes her eyes and start bobbing her head. While not deep-throating, she still feels eager to please, and knows enough - or have enough experience - to keep her teeth away, and suck just at the right moments.

Jack leaned back and relaxed as Harry drove the car and the girl sucked and tongued his rod. She was good, he thought, especially for someone who looked so young. He looked down at her as she looked up at him, and there was a naughty, knowing look in her eyes that he loved.

He looked to the right at her smooth, slim back. She'd probably look good in clothes, he thought, or naked in bed with her hair tousled and her legs spread open, pussy swollen and dripping with cum.

He played his hand down her back over her rump, feeling the firm flesh. He couldn't quite reach her pussy from his angle, but he didn't bother to shift -- she was doing so well that he didn't want to disturb her.

He didn't want to cum, either, and the way she was working his joint he wouldn't last long, so with some reluctance he pulled her up off his cock, then quickly unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, reaching into a pocket for a condom.

"You're so good," he said as he yanked the trousers down to his knees, "and you're beautiful." He ripped open the condom wrapper and swiftly rolled it down his prick. It wasn't the biggest in the locker room, but it was 8 inches and "girthy," as one girl had put it, and it had always seemed to satisfy.

"Sit on me," he said. "Sit on my big cock and let me suck those tits."

She arched up her back like a cat to let him pet more of her, as he wished. Would even turn halfway to her sides to give access to her underbelly, after all, a pleased customer means more money... And also felt nice, not like the grabby or sweaty hands she had her share of before. Not weak, trembling old geezer hands either. Being proud of her body, it was her livelihood, so she got accustomed to be put on display. It helped her get chosen faster, and also kept her from running away from her place with the pimp.

"It is so big!" she breathed hard, and onto the glistening cock that throbbed in front of her face. Helping him remove the clothes more. Still, she was curious if it would fit, and felt herself being wet enough to try, so she climbed on top of the monster, balancing on her feet on both sides of his legs. Holding to his shoulders, she put her titties in front of his face, and circled her opening on the erect cock, aiming carefully. Not moving until he started the fun on her boobs, the girl would use the movements of the car to rock both their worlds - even if at first she would only take the first two inches.

First came her nipple. It was pebble-hard in his mouth and it tipped a breast that was so firm yet pliant that it seemed to define reason. But that's what a woman is, the essence of her beauty, it is everything in the world, all at once, he thought as he took the nipple into his mouth and felt the girl position herself over his cock.

Was she teasing him, or was she just that tight? he wondered as she sank down just a bit. His pulse quickened and his arms reached around her to hold her gently. He moved his hands to her ass, cupping her cheeks. He didn't push or pull, letting her set her pace.

The tiny patch of the slingshot that had covered her pussy was pushed to the side and the part that had been over her shoulders lay useless over his thighs.

It soon came to him that she was cleverly using the gentle rocking of the car to ease her way down his cock, and he smiled. He left her breast and pulled her face to his mouth to kiss her. He opened her mouth with his tongue and tasted mint and youth and now he wanted more. With one hand on the back of her head and the other at the small of her back he attacked her tongue and the jolt went straight to his cock. He arched his hips up, seeking more of her cunt, and felt the warmth descend another couple of inches. He pulled back a bit and then pushed up, trying to push more of himself inside her.

He growled into her mouth, now impatient. He wanted her to stop teasing him.

"Fuck me, you whore," he panted, breaking their kiss. "Fuck my big cock." He moved his left hand from behind her head so that his thumb found and rested on her clit. He arched himself up again and started worrying the hard little button.

Back
Top Bottom