Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love out of this world.

Lauralin Silverlief

Super-Earth
Megan MacCarthy was an athletic and intelligent young woman. She was currently attending college working toward getting her bachelors in criminal justice and law enforcement. It was her intention to become a law enforcement officer, which was why she kept herself fit. She couldn't join the police academy until she was 21, so it gave her time to work toward her the degrees she wanted.

She had a trim, but still hourglass figure, though not as full as her mothers. Her red hair, a hand down from her irish ancestors, reached down to her mid back. She had full lips and light grey eyes. She could have easily been a model and had been approached for cheerleading in high school, but stuck with track and field instead, which earned her a scholarship, along with her grades, and was paying a good portion of the cost of her education.

Tonight, however, she was taking a break. Her parents were away for the weekend and she had invited her friend Tasha for a sleepover. She wore a babydoll and came in with a couple of sodas, giving one to Tasha.

"You know I only invited you over to get you naked, right", she grinned.

She knew Tasha was straight but it didn't stop her from picking on her, anymore than it stopped Tasha from picking on Megan for being a Lesbian. "So have you decided what's on for tonight?" She asked her as she dropped onto the couch beside her friend. "I'd say strip poker, but it would be a pretty short game", she chuckled. "Hey, hows it going with Gary? Have you asked him out yet?"

Tasha Fritz was a girl from Germany who moved over from there and ended up living here because of a career choice by the Parents. It didn't matter to the young girl all that much, the High School she ended up was pretty decent enough for her that made learning enjoyable and even scored her some friends to boot. Even if it started out well simply from speaking the language.

Tonight she was with Megan, wearing her usual outfit of a black tank-top with a thick jumper over it, one that was large enough to be a dress in a way. Black skin tight jeans and simple sneakers. Adjusting her glasses a little, she had been busy reading one of the fantasy books Megan sometimes keeps lying around and was fairly interested in it. Enough to have asked if she could borrow it. When her attention was ripped from the book and onto her friend, Tasha gladly accepted the soda offered to her, firing a joke right back at her "Don't make me turn lesbian, I might just hold you to it."

She liked her friend, there was no doubt that it was a good laugh on jokes like that. When questioned on Gary though, things were... not so fun, "He turned me down. Apparently some other chick in school had his attention, its... more of less the reason I was available to get here in the first place, to get away from the stress and all. Danke for the drink Meg." she admitted and quickly thanked her for the soda, her German speech still present even when it's been a good 2 years since she's been here. "I figured we'd throw on a few movies. You know as well as I do I stink at poker, you'd practically win by default."

"Well of course I know, that's why I keep trying to get you to play", she chuckled and got up to open the cabinet for the movie selections. But she turned back, sounding more serious, "You know it's HIS loss right? Your pretty and your intelligent, you got the whole package, he's a fool. So I'm the lucky one tonight."

Megan turned back to the movies, "I'm in a sciencey mood tonight", she said offhand, "and yeah, you can borrow the book. Oooo .. Event Horizon, excellent sci fi horror flick, have you seen it? Oh, hey, Gravity, that as pretty good. There's always the Resident Evil series. I can never get enough of Milla Jovovich."

She pulled out the movies as she came across them and set them on the table. She added a few more and then handed them to Tasha. "Pick some, I'll make popcorn", she told her friend and headed back into the kitchen.

That was Megan. She wasn't so much always active as she was a whirlwind. For a young girl who never did drugs alot people would swear she was on something, because she never still for long unless she was concentrating on something. Movie were good, if the movie was good, it would hold her attention, but the second it was over she was active again. It was just her personality. Her parents always said that she was the calmest person they knew, when she was sleeping.

After a couple of minutes Megan whooshed back into the room with a bowl in each hand. One had the popcorn, the other had melted butter. She set them down and was off again, only to return a few seconds later with the salt shaker. "So what have you decided?" She asked, dropping back down on the couch with Tasha.

Tasha, with all her might, tried her best to listen to what her friend had to say about what movies to watch and a certain actress while keeping her eyes on the book at hand. None of the movies really gave her that interest to spend the night apart from Resident Evil, anything from vampires to zombies were her highlights of any book. So why not settle for that movie instead.

Setting the book down, Tasha made herself comfortable on the sofa some more. Getting into her "movie watching position" and even though get sexuality wouldn't normally allow it, she'd let Megan cuddle up with her any night. Plus i gave the German some level of assurance that she has friends to rely on her down time.

"How about we just watch some zombies. I honestly fail to grasp the whole space flicks every time we watch them, it's just all overwhelming to me." Tasha stated, turning her head away to look towards a window. Only seeing a very small portion of the night sky to see that it had started to be late enough to normally have them be in bed. But this was their night. A girls sleepover and she was intend to stay up as long as she could.

"You got it", Megan said and got up from the couch. She got the first Resident Evil and put it in, then went back to the couch and lay down, her head on Tasha's hip. She wouldn't try anything with her friend. First of all she knew Tasha was into boys. Secondly she would never betray her friend's trust that way. Third, but really the main reason, was that when Megan told the truth about her sexuality, Tasha was one of her few friends who didn't turn their back on her. In an uncertain time Tasha had been a rock for her, so she would always be there for Tasha as the friend she would need.

It wasn't the first time they'd seen the movie. Or the entire series for that matter. Tasha couldn't wait to see the new one and Megan was hoping her friend would have someone to take with her aside from herself. Of course if Tash hadn't found a boyfriend by then, Megan would make time to go with her.

It seemed the room was getting brighter and she blinked. Had she fallen asleep and not realized it or something. Megan lifted her head and noticed that it was brighter outside. "What the hell is going on?" She asked.

Tasha was more of a brain than she was in most everything. Megan only became better in the things she really applied herself, whereas her friends simply seem to soak up knowledge like a sponge. "Why is it so bright out there Tash?" She asked her.

After some time into the Movie, Tasha trusted her friend more than enough not to go anything with her. And even if she did, it was always part of a joke once Megan confessed her sexuality and it actually made their friendship grow stronger for it. When Tasha started to get that little bit of sleep creep up on her, not enough to actually make her feel tired. She too got distracted by a sudden bright light that illuminated the room. Was it some lightning? or some creep roaming around the house and shining a light through the window. She swore that if it was Leah, Tasha would have to have a word with that girl.

When Tasha was about to answer her lack of knowledge on the mystery light. A loud, explosion-like noise cut her off followed closely by a sudden tremor. What ever that was, it was close. Perhaps a plane crashed? Not likely, they make too much noise while flying. This was too silent until the crash, so maybe a satellite had de-orbited and fell back to earth? Whatever that was it made Tasha jump and cling onto Megan in a tight hug, cheek against cheek "W-what was that. Megan it sounded close."

Megan held Tasha, frightened herself. She struggled a moment to push it down. If she was going to be a cop she'd have to be able to get over fear. "I don't know", she confessed. She held her friend a moment longer and then moved to get up. "I'm going to check it out", she said. "I'll be right back", she told Tasha.

Megan didn't head out the back door, nor the front. She left the living room and went left. She headed to her room, got her keys and opened her lockbox. Then she took out the Glock 26 gen 4 subcompact and a full 9mm mag, sliding it home. She came back out of her room, thumbing the safety off and chambered a round.

She had a concealed carry permit for the gun, though she rarely had it with her. Her father had gotten it for her. Telling her that if she was going to be an law enforcement officer, she'd need to learn how to shoot.

Megan had her finger along the length of the gun, rather than on the trigger, to prevent accidental discharge and cupped her hand under the one holding the gun. She stuck her head through the door, "Stay here, if I'm not back in 15 minutes, call 911. I'm sure it's nothing dangerous, but I want to check it out."

That said she went to the front door and opened it carefully after looking out, then stepped out onto the porch, closing the door behind her and tried to get a bearing on whatever it was.

Megan moved toward the source looking like a vilians wet dream. She was still in the sexy baby doll that Megan preferred to wear to bed, which was a semi sheer top that was open in the front except where it tied at the top and semi sheer panties that the short top didn't even cover. But the look in her eyes and the way she moved was enough to tell anyone with half a brain that she meant business. Her father, the local sheriff, had taught her how to scan, how to move, how to listen and things to look for. Though in this case, she really had no idea what she was looking for.

"Wait! Megan!" Tasha called out into the night from where her friend had left, worried it could be something sever that landed out there or anything really. But all she could do for now was watch Megan leave into the woods just behind the house. Surely whatever crashed out there could just have been a Satellite from NASA or a small meteorite. Here's hoping.

Not too far off in a woodland area, the mysterious object had created a bit of a decent sized hole. The tree of the angle that it fell in were broken, smashed and on fire and at the centre of it all lay what looks to be a small cockpit looking ship, steaming with heat from the entry of the atmosphere. Most of the ship looked broken and bent out of shape from the impact, the boosters from the back of it flickering as they barely functioned anymore and at the front a thick, strong glass that made out the spot for the pilot to see out of. Though it was heavily tinted and burned, making it difficult to look into.

All that could be made out of was that a human shaped being was inside it and a few glowing lights that were the controls. All flickering that had been damaged from the crash. Otherwise whoever was inside isn't moving an inch that would suggest that it was knocked out or worse. Possibly died.

Megan moved carefully along the track, burning her leg at one point. When she looked down it was only then that she realized what she was wearing. 'Yeah, great move Megan. Any more bright ideas?' She asked softly.

When she reached the craft she looked it over. It was a strange looking craft. Alien jumped to mind, but she pushed it aside. She knew there were a lot of countries putting up vehicles for space now. Granted she tended to keep up on those things, being an interest of hers, and she didn't recognize this one, but that didn't mean anything.

She saw the glass that made an area where someone might be and moved closer. That was when she saw the human shaped figure inside. "Shit", she muttered and flipped the safety on. Megan rolled her eyes, having no place to put the weapon now but moved to the canopy to try to figure out a way of opening it. First she tried pulling it up. "Well that won't work Meg", she chastised herself. The thing was clearly made to withstand the rigors of launch, space and reentry. Instead she began to look for some way of releasing the canopy from the outside. She was sure there HAD to be. "COME on", she said. "Where are you?"

Back
Top Bottom