Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An intergalactic breaking an entering (tentacles for sub f)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonpoint

Supernova
I put this in my main request thread, and now I'm putting this out there to see if I can get a few bites on my newest idea.

A meteor crashes into a girl's backyard. She's innocent and good looking, but she's the kind that has no idea she's that attractive. She examines what's landed in her yard, the tentacle monster ensnares her and begins to fuck her and use her, addicting her to the juices and fluids it secretes. Slowly, it begins to take over her life, and she begins to distance herself from friends and family in favor of staying in all day with the monster (her "pet" as she's been brainwashed to think she's in control) as she gets used and drinks the fluid, becoming something that can inevitably hatch another creature for her to enslave another one of her pretty friends.

It's a rare interest for me to play a tentacle monster, so I'm looking for someone who's at least interested in the main kinks I'm seeking for this RP. Those kinks are as follows.

Forced Use
Mind Control (Non-Negotiable)
Adultery/Cuckolding (I'd love if she had a boyfriend she was alienating to stay in with the creature!)
Breeding (Flexible on this)

Also flexible on other things, including transformation. I'd prefer if the breeding didn't expand the body too much, if it just rested comfortably until it was time to hatch.

My F-List is in my signature, and I hope to hear from you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom