Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplaying Goodness (Exotic Humanoids, Futanari, creative kinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeufufns

Star
After making many compromises during my time of rp'ing, I've decided that making a thread for my deepest and funkiest desires was the best way to do it. This thread is different from my last one due to my kinks changing over time as well as my writing skill changing over time. I have become much, much better at writing and expressing myself through characters.

I roleplay over threads and pms. I usually hate pms but the notifications that pop up and the great inbox system make this site an exception to the rule. I actually have most of my roleplays in pms. And I will not use instant messengers, they are ridiculously impractical for what I have in mind.

My characters will be female, preferably futanari. I don't do males well if you get what I'm saying. I don't mind males being part of the relationship too much, but I'm not going to play them. I'm a bit of a passive player as well. I've improved considerably and I can play dominant characters as well as initiate scenarios, but somehow my posts end up inherently passive. I don't mind cliché characters but I'd prefer the main characters to have some depth to them and Mary/Gary Sues are certainly not my thing.

My rps will usually contain anatomy that would be considered unnaturally, mostly females and hermaphrodites with additional features, other humanoid species, or hyper-endowed parts of the body.

I have no pictoral preference, neither do I force people to use pictures.

I will not tolerate characters under the age of 16 in any kind of sexual scenario. This also counts for loli.

No godmodding, no random killing, no metagaming, the basic stuff...

I can do plot and smut and I'm certainly not someone who fades to black. However, smut gets repetitive after a while. 90% of sexual interaction I like to have is groping, teasing, kissing, all kinds of lewd, intimate interaction. I don't always want these to end up in a fully fledged sex scene though. More like casually jacking your partner off in front of the television and just generally casual things. I hope you understand what I mean.

Romance is a must as well. Non-con depends on the situation, but I do wish that both characters have a relationship by the end of it. I also like perverted characters. I've had a lot of rps where I constantly made sure to tease the partners with curves, flashes, or other coincidental things, and they pretend like nothing happened which gets frustrating pretty quickly.

Malexfutanari is a little special in terms of gender pairings in the way that I really don't like penetrating males. I really despise it. Everything else in terms of gender pairings goes apart from malexmale, I just thought it would be good to mention it.

In terms of quality, I'd prefer roleplaying with someone in the past tense, third person, with more than a few paragraphs. I am a good enough roleplayer to uphold these standards myself and I've found it tiring to respond to short, seemingly effortless posts with an hour of work. Look at my latest thread rps for an example if you like.

And please, communicate with me. If there's something you'd like tell me and we'll talk about it, if there's something you don't like tell me and we'll talk about it. If you're no longer interested, tell me. Ditching just makes everyone feel bad.

For scenarios, things I certainly like are for example a certain sense of casualness. Like the rules on clothing being a lot less strict than in our world, or everything down to nudity being completely normal. I generally like worldbuilding and world wide rules like women constantly lactate or all people are hermaphrodites if you want some of the most basic examples. I also very much like to include things like conjointment, multi, or exotic humanoids. Basically everything that isn't entirely human, whether it's red skin, glowing eyes, four pairs of breasts or a second head, I like things diverse, fancy and creative.

Now for the kinks. I have an f-list with all of my kinks in a list that reflects my current feelings about things. For some, I will add a bit more information. Please don't feel intimidated if you don't like any of the kinks, please, there's always room to talk on everything. My perhaps biggest cravings right now are succubi heels. DO NOT feel obligated to do any of the more extreme ones. They don't mix well anyways.

https://www.f-list.net/c/darling%20stephanie

A note to Pregnancy
I adore pregnancy and I like to try it out in creative ways. The concept of grownup children is perhaps the most interesting one to me because it circumvents a lot of problems with childbirth. I just love being creative in any and all ways with it. Most of all oviposition, I just love women laying eggs for some damn reason.

A note to weight gain
This is perhaps my most important note yet. I adore chub, I really do, I love big bellies and all that. But the particular type of chub I like is called 3B, and while it exists, it's been drowned out by a huge amount of chubby chasers online that have given it a bad name, and I always get frustrated when people mix the two up, even if I think it's understandable when you don't know much of the topic.

Let's compare the two:

This is a classical fat chick:
http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Fat-Woman-11.jpeg

I absolutely hate this. This is evil, this is not what I mean when saying that I like weight gain. Please kill it with fire before it lays eggs.

This is 3B:
http://pre01.deviantart.net/6117/th/pre/i/2016/251/a/8/survival_s_less_fluid_methods_by_jaykuma-dah07tt.png

This I adore and love to no end. This is the stuff my favourite rps are made off and I will fantasize about it to no end

To the untrained eye this may seem like the same thing, but let me explain the core differences to you.

1. Rolls: While the roll is clearly visible on the rather small gut of the classic fatty, the 3B culture is not a fan of rolls and avoids these. Imperfections are generally seen as bad, while they are embraced in the classical weight gain community. The same goes for cellulite.
2. Arms: Notice the thin arms in the second picture. 3B stands for Breasts, Belly and Butt. Fat Arms, hands, Back and face are a no-go.

So basically when I rant about weight gain whilst still wanting to include chub in my rps, now you know why.

A note to exotic features
The title sounds generic and this is by all means a generic topic. What I mean is that, rather than play regular human, I much prefer playing other humanoid species or simply modified humans. Succubi would be the classical example, but favourites of mine would for example be insectoids, mermaids, centaur, etc. More than just these classical examples, I like made-up species or just unique human with for example green glowing cocks that sprout neon-green cum. Everything is possible and I like embracing this everything is possible mentality in casual settings.

A note to Hyper and Macro
I've often seen people misinterpret what this means. I like both but realistically, the only thing you'll take on a regular basis is hyper.
Hyper is beyond normal sizes
Macro is beyond person-sized
Giga is beyond planet-sized

In growth-related scenarios, Giga may occur at the end of the rp or close to it, maybe in giantess rps as well, but usually it's going to by hyper with the occasional macro in for flavour.

For context, the average dick size for one of my characters is 3-5 feet long in a hyper rp, 3-10 in a macro rp.

A note to Scat:
This is something I've been afraid of puttint in and have put out multiple times because I'm pretty sure it scares people off as soon as they even see the word. I do not like many aspects of scat. There is some however that I like. This DOES NOT mean that I need this in an rp. Please.

A note to Vore:
The way I divided vore kinks on my profile probably seems a little weird so let me give some context on that.

I don't like drath. The concept of vore is interesting, but I would always do it in a non-harmful way, like carrying someone in your belly. Most of the time materials would be eaten anyways. Even if we include vore which doesn't have to be and doesn't even fit in many plots, it would never be a main focus

As for settings, I like to have a diversity of settings. Generally, I like settings in which you can build in multiple characters with strange features. And most of all I like scenarios where you stay together or meet each other often and get into fun situations almost naturally. Like for example an office or a school scenario. But often, exploring an open world in a medieval rpg-like scenario can also be nice for the sake of meeting new species, traveling through the world etc. It all depends on the partner's preference and on the general direction in which we want to take things.

If you're in the need of a few inspirational pictures, I can always provide some of my favourites if you simply ask. My collection is huge so I can provide things of any direction.

Plus, there are some example plots that highlight some of the types of settings I like to do. These ones are cut somewhat conservatively and are mostly basic, but I hope they give an insight into what I'm looking for.
http://marrazan.deviantart.com/art/CM-Ly...-643953657
http://marrazan.deviantart.com/art/CM-Li...-643953640
Plot:
Fairies are known to be mischievous, but the people know very little about them. Their mystery often comes from the fact that they can not be caught. They are quick and agile, gracious and so delicate most are scared to even properly grab for them. Your character, as an alchemist, is aware of the existence of Fairies like most are, but doesn't study them. Yet he has to know about them due to their curiosity towards human ingenuity. As his work is very important, he's locked the doors tight and put bars on the windows, so that noone may steal his state-funded experiments. But one day, he concocts a mixture that is simply irresistible to Fairies. One of the feisty little things sneaks in through the window, nipping a little of what he's created. No matter the risk, the liquid is just too tasty to resist. But with the container as full as it is, once she's done, she finds herself unable to escape, her size simply too big to fit through the bars. Imagine your characters surprise, when he finds a fairy, struggling to keep herself in the air due to her size, trying to escape through the window. What starts as perhaps one of the most significant coincidences of mankind because a romance of two species that have never loved each other before. And the fairy will become both the smallest, and biggest lover he could have ever imagined.

http://blackshirtboy.deviantart.com/art/...-645868736
Plot:
Good old Captain Green was world-renowned, plundering many a ship and even military vessels in his time. His reign lasted for a hundred years, during the boom of the spice trade, allowing him to collect a vast and enormous fortune. Noone knows how he survived that long, only that he started covering himself in a green cloak from his 30th year onward, hence the name. But you, a daring captain, unwilling to set down the sword after the golden days of pirates were over. But whilst pursuing trade ships, you notice that one of the ships scheduled to arrive at the time is several hours late. It's a risky move, but you decide to sail towards it. But what you discover is much more interesting than that. Two shipwrecks lie along the coast of a fierce-looking island, one the trade ship you were pursuing, one.....the Green Sandrino, Green's ship from his 60th to his last year. With the location of green's treasure also a mystery, you smell the whiff of adventure and set sail. You reckon with the worst, Green being one of the most genius minds of his time. But it turns out that the traps will be the least of your concerns. Turns out though that you'll find the source of his eternal youth that you were looking for. Maybe you'll even find out what happened to him, after 100 years of nearly complete rule over the trade canals, what caused him to simply disappear.

http://kannelart.deviantart.com/art/The-...-635738623
Plot:
As a young and talented new inspector, you thirst for a challenge, but soon regret your wishes. A strange phenomenon is going on in town. Visitors to a local mall are turned into young, attractive women one by one, some even with more generous assets than you would anticipate, or even something extra. The case makes no sense from front to back, and soon you begin to realize that the victims are withholding something from you, right until someone makes the bold move of giving you the lipstick. It is then you realize that whether it's some kind of brainwashing or not, the girls are happy with their changes, and soon you begin to love them as well. The feverish operation to uncover the mystery has to be turned around, and fast. Or these girls might not be able to live without being taken away for testing and research. But even then you are still faced with a dilemma. Risk your friends being hurt to enable the lipstick to be spread across the world, or protect your friends and take the scorn of a greedy, ruthless industry upon yourself. but who says you can't just manufacture them yourself?

http://mangrowing.deviantart.com/art/You...-569553836 (might take a different face)
Plot:
It's no secret that social media tries to be more and more 'social', but when your average guy tries to browse his favourite political commentaries, he doesn't expect the site to shift, right before his eyes, and present him with his favourite youtubers and their new videos. Not only that the website was moving, but it was fulfilling a function it never had. And it's guesses were incredibly accurate. Not only that, but whenever you seemed to subscribe to a channel, the sides would get a slightly red tint. Same when you liked or even disliked a video. After a lot of clicking, you receive a message that your video has a comment on it. It's unlisted, something you joked around with once, and has the same amount of views as before, eventhough a person had to have seen it to comment. It's a simple hey, by an account named 'youtube'. Of course you assume it's the official site youtube page, but the link simply says that the account doesn't exist. You try to delete the video, but it is almost immediately restored with a new comment under it by the same account that wasn't even supposed to exist. "Please, don't leave!" it says, prompting one of the most awkward conversations of your entire life, as well as one of the most sweetest love stories. Two lovers from different planes of existence, desperately trying to find a way to meet.

http://liveforthefunk.deviantart.com/art...-583463893
http://liveforthefunk.deviantart.com/art...-583466962
Plot:
You done fucked up. You're dead. Down in hell, you're just another number waiting in line. God knows what's waiting for you behind the gates of hell, but honestly, you're not willing to find out. Your only hope is that absolutely gorgeous secretary at the gate that writes you down and allows you in. But she's already used to people trying to distract her, so ready your very best pick-up line. Turns out the secretary is your type, and hell isn't so bad when you're in bed with a demon~

http://zdemian.deviantart.com/art/Tossin...-344798154
Plot:
It's Christmas, and presents are being given to everyone all around the world. Santa can't possibly handle all the presents alone though, so a few of his elves help him out. The only issue is that they have a very slow metabolism. Anything you give them will probably still be on their waistline next year, which makes them so practical for working on the north pole, where there's no food in sight and no way to get food without being suspicious. The only problem is, one of the elves has disobeyed Santa's orders to keep away from the cookies. The elf was just too curious as to what they tasted like. Finally tasting something nice for once was exhilarating....until you try to go up the chimney. A few houses in and she finds herself stuck. At least the owner is a nice guy~

http://sunnyq.deviantart.com/art/spookgal5-564507992
Plot:
It's Halloween, and while you're way past the age of trick-or-treating, you can't help but revel in the spooky scenery. It also marks the last time you'll be able to celebrate with the old abandoned house at the edge of the street in view. It's supposed to be bull-dozed the next day. Good thing Halloween was a holiday. But even as you revel in nostalgia, you see something move in the window. Curious, you come looking, only to spook and be spooked by a young lady. It takes a bit of calming down before you get to understand she's only alive on Halloween, and lives off of the candy she can gather. You spend the night of your life, forgetting the building's imminent destruction. Hut the next day, as you bathe in the warm thoughts of your new-found love, you see the bull-dozer moving in. Time to grab your jack-o-lantern, your calendar marked 31. of October and a decent bit of candy, because you're going to save her life no matter the cost. Might save on the candies though, although their steady consumption has given your new girlfriend quite a bit of plush to play with, and why stop there.

http://shydude.deviantart.com/art/tuna-o...-191237297
Plot:
You see her at work everyday, yet know so little about her. She's such a gorgeous woman, yet remains single to this day. Something doesn't add up in your mind. But that won't prevent you from going for the big catch. Turns out she's a bot of a sweet tooth when you start to get to know her. One of the reasons she's been avoiding dates is because she gets ravenous when she feels strong love and attraction, but you don't know that yet. You're too busy wondering how she can eat that much without it ever showing on her waistline or other places for that matter, or how she's that alcohol-resistant. Turns out though that all that food is putting a strain on her ability to hold it in. And thinking of you, she has been eating a lot of food. Having to keep it in throughout her work day and during her constant dates with you only adds to her strain, so at some point, she can't keep it in anymore. During one of your dates she excuses herself with a rather panicked expression. You arrive just in time to see the bathroom-stall explode from the sheer size of her gut. From there on, life at home gets a lot more interesting when you decide to move together.

http://kidquetzal.deviantart.com/art/Fro...-347219326
Plot:
We all know what happens when a princess kisses a frog, but what happens when a young and lonely prince kisses one? Let's say it solves the lonely problem~ But how will you make her your queen, if she is so obviously inhuman? And as a prince he's expected to marry into high society, how will he avoid that?

http://criticalvolume.deviantart.com/art...-613487337
Plot:
Honeypot storage certainly didn't sound like a difficult job or anything. The secrecy contract was weird, but the pay was nice, so job taken. What you didn't expect however was that some of your coworkers would be the stored goods you were paying attention to. Turns out it's some kind of delicacy that needs to ripen inside a woman's womb. The process should be undisturbed and relationships are discouraged, but one woman seems to throw you seductive glances from time to time. Soon, you dedicate your time to everyone of her needs, taking up all jobs like washing her, checking the ripening process etc. It doesn't take long before those lips connect, and you start doing things you're not supposed to do. Well, as long as you're not caught~

http://blackbunii.deviantart.com/art/Que...-660756134
Plot:
It's pretty horrid weather outside, stormy, cold, wet. But at least you have a roof over your head, in comparison to the woman that ends up in your garden. You find her in a shivering heap, unconscious. What's even more curious is that she doesn't seem entirely human. As soon as she wakes up the next morning, she starts babbling about her hive, nearly suffering a panic attack from worry. Worried yourself, you give her something to throw over and escort her to her hive. But all they find is a regular hive, the tiny insects fluttering about. The woman fails to understand what the bees are saying, nearly giving her a breakdown. She even sees the royal jelly being distributed. She doesn't know what a human really is, she barely knows anything, but she has nowhere to go. But she knows that she wants to stay with you and found a new hive, or family as the humans call it.

http://moxydoxy.deviantart.com/art/Growi...-624815085
Plot:
The Olympic games are upon the world once more, and athletes and fans from all around the world gather to watch the best of each country participate and win glory for their country. Most of the athletes are enjoying the city during their free time. What a coincidence it is that you came to see the Olympic games live, and your favourite athlete enters the same small coffee shop you've taken refuge in. This was an opportunity that could not be passed up.

http://sakimichan.deviantart.com/art/mer...-607902539
http://i.imgur.com/XnT63zI.png
Plot:
A siren's song can twist your mind, filling your head with tunes so wondrous you want to surrender yourself to whoever is singing. It helps when the singer is a very nice and attractive young lady too, though she seems a bit shy to swim up straight. Turns out the reason why is quite substantial, but that only adds to the charm doesn't it? And the waste added to the sea is just making her grow bigger and bigger. A third eye seems trivial compared to what she's going through. Then again, both of you seem to love every second of it.

http://0pik-0ort.deviantart.com/art/All-...-512668413
Plot:
When a boy leaves a girl for another, it usually doesn't go well. Sadness is the most common emotion, together with anger. Some ex's become your worst enemy. Others resort to more.....drastic measures. You come home to your ex feeding your girlfriend so much that her belly is already taking up more space than a couch. Too bad that that doesn't seem to impact your relationship at all, but your ex's nastiness has left its mark. But rather than part you rediscover what you love about each other. And being so big comes in-handy when your boyfriend has so much love to give.

http://jaykuma.deviantart.com/art/Surviv...-633225377
http://olympic-dames.deviantart.com/art/1017-336906916
Plot:
Humans will do anything to adapt, but this particular development is curious as your character finds himself in a female-dominated world where water is the most precious resource. As such, the women store what they can, giving them rather plush figures. He may bot be as resistant as females, but there aren't a lot of males around anymore. More women for himself~
(Can be post-apocalyptic or tribal, theoretically even modern)

http://saxxon.deviantart.com/art/Amply-M...-652319857
Plot:
At some point in your life, you've made some bad choices and landed in prison. Male and female parts are separated, but a few areas are only separated by a fence, and you get to know a few female convicts. It's no a high security prison, so you might just have a chance of escaping. You and your female friends plan to use the food dispenser chamber to crack the wall open around the skyward window at the back, as it's an underground room and the only one with outside access where noone would notice. While waiting for your friends, you and your convict crush try what the food for the other gender tastes like, as food is divided as well. Turns out it has some drastic effects on your physiology. And the bigger and more voluptuous your crush gets and the more muscular you get, you start to love it. It would be a shame not to share with the other convicts as well, though the prison turns out to be too small for the growing gals~ Not to mention you who doesn't have to share his tank with anyone~

http://madammoo.deviantart.com/art/AT-Ch...-517172122
http://i.imgur.com/AHZRg3l.png
http://sutibaruart.deviantart.com/art/CM...-587281955 (Perhaps she is not the only one)
Plot:
Chocolate is a wonderful thing, dark chocolate, white chocolate, milk chocolate, rice chocolate. As such, you live in Belgium, the last refuge of the chocolatier. All those fancy shops, selling chocolate in ludicrous quantities. But never once had anyone suggested being intimate with chocolate. Everyday he walked past a chocolate statue on his way to work. He knew it better than his chest pocket. But what happens when it changes its pose. Should be impossible right? But no, he can recognize it's the same statue. But it doesn't look modified. Strangely enough, the next day, it moves a finger, beckoning him. Of course he couldn't come to her in broad daylight, but you're too intrigued not to. Before you even realize what you're seeing, the statue skips off its pedestal and opens the door. She doesn't want to be eaten, she doesn't want to be killed. So you make a decision. Stealing is a criminal act, but murder is worse. Unfortunately, because of your fascination with the statue, you are one of the prime suspects. And at the same time, the statue had another reason for choosing you. The statue turns out to be more human than most humans are.

http://riddleaugust.deviantart.com/art/R...-512545566
Plot:
Like every soccer player, you dream of playing in the major leagues. Getting better and better, you try to rise up, but it hasn't quite worked out yet. You're so close to the promotion, with just a few matches left. But those concerns become a distant memory when a new referee arrives. Some of your teammates said she's been in the deal for a while, curvy, skinny, and beautiful. But when she gets on the field, you notice that only two of those things are true, but the third's absence makes the other two so much more enticing. You get to know each other after the match and almost immediately hit it off, but the stadium was only trying her out for this match, in a program to introduce female referees. She's a bit depressed about not making it full time, but you comfort her. It's only later that you realize you don't have her name, her address, or her phone number. But after a lot of worry, you see her sitting in the stadium the next match, cheering you on. Eventhough you haven't been able to concentrate on training from worry, you pull off the performance of your lifetime, and skip off to see her after the match. Soon, your life becomes a roller-coaster of pay raises, rising through leagues, and indulging in the cravings of your future wife, showing her what a real star is like.

http://karosu-maker.deviantart.com/art/A...-606854546
Plot:
Stuck in the abandoned testing facility, you only hope of escape is to disable the main machine, the gorgeous (and potentially giant)GLaDOS. Turns out though that the facility has a mind of its own, and has been using her brain as its main processor. With her disconnected, she regains her consciousness. Filled with regret and disgust, she has to flee with you, but the facility has other plans. Your only hope is to count on mother nature to have created some opening after so long, so you can escape through the maintenance routes. Your new friend proves useful, her cyborg nature allowing her to tap into the systems. But the facility knows what you're doing, creating a back-flow that makes her extremely ill. Your only hope is to reach the bio-research, where you will find much more than simple medicine. Well, if it gets her healthy, she wouldn't mind an extra here or there would she? Turns out that the facility has no direct power here, so that they can plan an escape in a safe environment. Plus, it spices up the lovelife a little~

http://i.imgur.com/gDTFyf3.jpg
Plot:
The dog-fighting championship has come and all investments are flowing into the new airforce, a purely female airforce, quite literally. Faster engines, strong wings, and most interestingly, bigger planes and even bigger guns. You're one of the caretakers in charge of the planes, and you can't help but admire them, lust for them. And the passion you put into your work helps them defeat women from all around the globe, not to mention the influx of new growth technology. Turns out they like you too, and despite your doubts, your favourite airforce crush says yes to your dinner invitation. Dating an airforce showgirl would be a challenging task, you knew that from the start, but you underestimated how 'passionate' they could get when they liked someone. No wonder with all the hormones being pumped into them.

http://elias-chatzoudis.deviantart.com/a...-562334392
http://zeronis.deviantart.com/art/Human-...-464987954
Plot:
You've always had a thing for tigers. As such, it was only natural to come and prevent them from going extinct. Poachers are your worst enemy, but someone seems to be doing them a lot more harm with a lot less restraint. Using your tracking skills, you find the perpetrator in the woods, but she's not what you thought she'd be. Tigers guard her, but she knows you've been protecting them, and gives you a kiss as a thank you. Easy to say you develop an unhealthy crush on her, but she eludes you until poachers catch her. This time, the poachers have gone too far.
And turns out your new girlfriend has quite a thing for catnip, although it has some profound effects on her body as well as sex drive. And since they know they can trust you, maybe you'll get to meet some other cat guardians as well~

http://elias-chatzoudis.deviantart.com/a...-582826751
Plot:
The wicked witch likes to toy with villagers all around, but strangely enough she finds one toy that intrigues her more than the others. Constantly teasing you in some way or another, the beautiful green witch gets a thing for you. The villagers beg of you to talk some sense into her, and she agrees under two conditions. She still gets to play with their sizes, and she gets to keep you. The changes become popular, and you're celebrated as a new hero. Not to mention you have a wife with a very interesting set of skills now.

http://i.imgur.com/iCjj3vr.jpg
Plot:
You met what could only be described as a goddess, sailing on the sea. So entranced by her beauty, the deal she presented you seemed even sweeter. She is the goddess of the sea, and sees your heart is pure. Her seas were once as well, but pirates raid other ships and humans throw their waste into the sea these days. She says that a goddess of the land may solve the issue, and that whoever you choose to be your wife, shall ascend. At first, you are afraid, reluctant, but when you meet a woman, who's beauty cannot be described with words, your fears simply cannot hold you back. Days of affection go by, and you begin to realize she might return your love. Your date goes well, and when you declare your unending love for eachother, it begins.

http://berggie.deviantart.com/art/GoT-Sk...-536899563
Plot:
Variant 1: You are an agent, an agent of time travel. It's your duty to prevent disaster from happening, and warn planets of disaster that could destroy entire civilizations. But when you address a new disaster in the timeline, you're at a loss. The cause is a woman, a young and attractive one. But you can't seem to figure out what happened. To be safe, you travel back in time to a few weeks before it happened, and nothing seems out of the ordinary. The woman is just living a normal life. Just to be safe, you abduct her, and sure enough the planet no longer gets destroyed. But what exactly caused this? It turns out it's a gene so rare that it's never occurred before, and it's hereditary too. She seemed so harmless, and she was such a nice woman, and you've started to like each other. But soon, she starts to grow, day by day, each day more than the last, and you begin to realize the problem. You want to be with her, you want her to be safe, but how? Where could they go? They needed whatever technological advancements or timelines they could use to get her somewhere she could safely grow, and fast.

http://i.imgur.com/Ujag9NW.png
Plot:
Humanity has always dreamed of getting to know alien species, but one thing noone accounted for were the size differences that could occur. It's safe to say that the first visit didn't particularly go well all things considered, but a decent part of the population couldn't help but feel an attraction towards the foreign visit who could use Godzilla as a toothpick, including you, only you are above the simple sexual attractions. The playful expression in her face, those fins, that shiny skin. Turns out the alien found you to be endearing as well, and going against her orders she contacts you after reading the many ways you've so adorably defended her online. After a bit of mixing the signal around to make it understandable to human technology, you talk to each other. And while the size difference between you is downright dangerous and a meeting downright suicidal, you do it anyways. What's a little height difference anyways?

http://i.imgur.com/SeYeXqQ.png
Plot:
You've always been a fan of Levina, a young, yet so delightfully mature actress. And her Feminade commercial, oh so deliciously scandalous. It's not a surprise that you've secured the best ticket for the movie awards. Levina likes to have a bit of fun with her fans, and you overhear her calling you cute. Nearly exploding from adoration, you stand right at the rope when she goes by. When she beckons you to come and waves the bodyguards aside, you nearly faint, but manage to follow her into the expensive limousine. It might have just been a PR thing her manager recommended her to do, but if she had to pick someone, it might as well be someone who genuinely likes her, not just her fame and looks. The tour through her house is followed by cameras, and she doesn't say much more other than practiced text as they walk through. But when the tour is over and you prepare to leave a happy man, she takes a minute to walk up to you, gently whispering into your ear: "Come back tomorrow night~ when there's no cameras around~"

http://bigbig-on-da.deviantart.com/art/I...-647849073 (ignore the vore references)
Plot:
Working at a spaceport is usually a very boring pursuit, unless some more fancy-looking people come along. One of the new arrivals though, strong, untameable, curvy, tall, just your type. Too bad she might just be a little too hard to tame, but that won't keep you from trying, especially since she's going to use the meeting rooms for the next two weeks. Even if you never get to tame her, the effort and time around her alone is so worth it.

http://madammoo.deviantart.com/art/CM-Li...-538841574
Plot:
Dairy farms have been outlawed and cows are no longer bred and their trade is strictly monitored. But that doesn't stop the black market. It took a while to locate them, but you finally catch them and arrest them. But when you enter the facility, you figure out why no cows could be traced here, and you could scratch a lot of people off the missing persons list. The facility had been using genetically modified women, cowgirls, to produce milk in ridiculous quantities. Some of them are injured, most of them have been used or raped in some way, and a few of them have been experimented upon even beyond just making them cowgirls. One of them has a dangerous addiction to blueberries, but they cause her to grow even more and produce even more blueberry milk. It's such a sad case that you take her under your wing and give her the love she's never felt. She needs a lot of care, and her addiction is genetic and as such incurable, but you do it gladly, even more so when she starts to love you back~

http://i.imgur.com/U5io7h8.jpg
Plot:
Flying from Europe to America is always an arduous task, but the flight attendants make things a lot better. BryanAir always managed to recruit the most beautiful hermaphrodites you could think of, with skimpy uniforms to match. You get to talk to one of the flight attendants and she's quite nice. Young, curvy, more hung than a football team, and absolutely graceful. It's kind of sad that you won't be able to see her again. At least that's what you thought. Turns out that the plane ran into some very bad turbulence pretty soon, and she can't handle them very well. Your two neighbors seem to have missed their flight, and what better way to fill them than with her. Probably needs two seats for that ass anyways. Oh and the moment she inches past him to get to the seat. Multiple seconds of naked, gorgeous ass and massive junk contained in little more than straining panties. By the time they land, you'll have a new number in your pocket, and an all-around warm feeling inside you. After all, who knows what you've been doing while the others were asleep. So worth the sleep loss.

http://i.imgur.com/HvevNR3.png
http://i.imgur.com/DMXFdui.png
http://i.imgur.com/Mbljyzp.jpg
Plot:
Tensions between humans and androids have been high lately. Gang violence, production stops in android facilities, terrorist attacks. At this point society is nearly segregating itself and it looks like a Civil War is about to erupt. When the main facility, the only running facility for the production of androids is attacked and heavily damaged, the secret service sends three android agents to uncover and eliminate the perpetrators behind all this. Because androids are typically very sizeable women and so that tensions don't grow even higher, you are assigned to the task as well. Three of the most gorgeous creations on earth and one man assigned to kill one of the most dangerous terrorists of all time. Surely nothing can go wrong?

http://da-fuze.deviantart.com/art/OverLo...-454694613
Plot:
A young woman has come across a bracelet that increases her beauty with money, and as the rich businessman you are you are certainly intrigued. She wishes to sell the bracelet, as she is tiring of the many gifts she gets. The effects will stay, but it at least won't spiral out of control. You are one of the prospective buyers, but your talks gain an increasingly casual tone. Soon the woman gains a certain reluctance to sell the bracelet, keeping it as more and more gifts cause her to grow. Soon your meetings become dates, and she hopes that her bracelet would make her more attractive in your eyes. Soon they can't keep their hands off each other anymore, and through a private ceremony, they marry, and the woman is gifted your entire fortune. Good thing it was an outdoors wedding.

http://jaykuma.deviantart.com/art/Rapunz...-503063335
Plot:
A young man of common origin, lost in the woods, encounters a tower, with a fair maiden inside, at the moment still thin. He's in a deep forest for sure, but surely he would have known if there was a tower here, especially in the modern era of google maps and things like that. Turns out the tower is quite old, and has had to spend hundreds of years in suspension. Using her hair, the hero climbs the tower, but it turns out that she's been kept her for a reason. Her ravenous appetite for food was frightening to those that banished her here, but the young man finds it quite endearing. Turns out however that her appetite is a little bigger than he'd expected. But the more she eats, the harder it is to be mad at that gorgeous woman.

http://zdemian.deviantart.com/art/Hyperb...-326128491
Plot:
It's time for your first tattoo, and you picked out the best shop in town. But you didn't quite expect the tattoo artist to be so......big really. Of course the first question that crosses your kind is when she's due, but according to her it's still a while, which sounded like a ridiculous suggestion looking at her form. You ask whether she can't just stay at home, and the father work. It turns out that there's no father. The father chickened out and left her when she brought him the news of their rather unusual batch of children. It's been so hard for her, and the trouble she had while working was obvious. She rejects your help, but doesn't reject when you ask her out. The kids need a father and honestly, she needs someone too. And you become the man the original father should have been. Even better in fact.

http://riddleaugust.deviantart.com/art/Li-Li-668668823
Plot:
As a young and capable investigator, you are called for help when the organizers of a fighting tournament find evidence of sabotage. Turns out that the evidence is hard to miss too. Whatever she's filled with simply won't digest, and uses any excess nutrients to grow even larger. After some investigation, the team responsible is caught, but even they don't know how to reverse it. Pumping it out would ruin her career just as much as being this big, and she has a young inspector she's been growing closer to..besides, she currently has more fame than she's ever had fighting. Why not go out when your time is come? The investigator is certainly going to have a lot on his hands with his new girlfriend. And in his hands too.

http://blackshirtboy.deviantart.com/art/...-659769954
Plot:
Canary beach was a popular place for tourists, at least until the changes started. Men were transformed into women, women grew more voluptuous, and the cycle continued. The longer the exposure to the sand, sun and water of the beach, the more drastic an effect it would have. As a young reporter, this is the scoop of your life, but what starts out looking like an easy road to fame becomes dangerous. People are revolting against this, affected people are outcasts in many areas of the city, panic starts to spread. You meet a lot of the affected women, and they are distraught, unhappy even. Only you have so far even managed to put a smile on their faces. So when religious groups start targeting them, you do everything in your newly gained power to promote tolerance, calm the population the fuck down, and protect the people you love.

http://riddleaugust.deviantart.com/art/M...-648044638
Plot:
Getting into university seemed like a real opportunity for you, to get a good job, live a good life. Turns out that was true in more than one regard. Having a roommate is often necessary due to the typically small budget, and he's had the luck if getting a rather responsible and friendly one in the form of a young blonde woman. However, what he didn't know about that woman were her special powers. Superheroes exist, and while her powers have never been that great, her superhero form is well-known for stopping a lot of petty crimes, but she doesn't really have a fan base or anything grand like that. However, some late puberty aftershocks have started to interrupt her routine. Her powers are growing at a rate she's never experienced before. She's finding it harder and harder to keep it a secret, especially since some of her powers are starting to invade her normal form. She keeps her doors locked at night ever since it started, which has started to make her roommate a little suspicious. She's been using the time to unleash her superhero form in a controlled environment, but she underestimated the added weight. At some point, the bed simply couldn't support her anymore and broke, causing you to fear the worst. Before she can tell you to stay away, you open the door with the spare key and discover her secret. She'll feel shame, but you're there to comfort her. And now that she finally doesn't have to keep things secret from you, her feelings for you finally have the room to grow.

http://liveforthefunk.deviantart.com/art...-660420233
http://liveforthefunk.deviantart.com/art...-660419955
Plot:
Mice are certainly quick and sneaky. This goes for both their animal ancestors and human forms. All humanoids have equal rights, but some primate fundamentalist groups have put them in a zoo, mostly to gloat at them, experiment on them, or torture them. A brave mouse has decided that enough is enough and that this has to stop, but where should she go? She had no clothes, the King's guards wouldn't let her in......wait, she could just let herself in. And hope for the King's mercy. Probably best to get a cloak though, just in case. And to not get distracted by the handsome young guards.....

And I'm open to fandoms, but apart from Ancient Rome, Japan from 1500-1600, Yugioh, Digimon, Naruto, XCOM and League of Legends, I don't know much about fandoms.

If you'd prefer to have concrete plots, I have a few cravings from time to time. But please, when you write, explain why you chose this plot. What makes it special in your mind? what inspires you about this plot?:

If any of this appeals to you then send me a pm, we'll work something out ^^

Bump, if some of these kinks appeal to you do not hesitate to message me. I've had to make so many compromises it's starting to get frustrating.

All hail the power of futanari! Bump, with dome drastic changes to the prompt to include my more extreme kinks. This is a request prompt after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom