Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplayer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm young, nice, kind, and will pretty much roleplay anything as long as it isn't extreme to a point where it is extremely disturbing. If you want more info, just ask me :) I could really use an RP partner, one who understands the struggle of finding another one to talk to or cannot get ahold of somebody to role play with. Before somebody role plays with me, let me know if there's anything you'd like to discuss before role play and after role play. Any additional info needed just let me know. My roleplay skills can be short and simple or can be long and descriptive. I always have time to reply back, but between 12:30 and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday I will be at work. The best ways to contact me are on here 3 p.m. or on Kik. My Kik is timlabus18. I roleplay with either gender, as this increases the fun in the role play itself. I play a girl if it's a guy I'm talking to or a guy if it's a girl I'm talking to. I don't bite, unless asked~

Not trying to be rude, but this is the thread where actual role plays are, your post should be in the role play request thread. It's no big deal, I can see how the mistake can be made. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom