Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM LF Player! Dark Fantasy/Medieval, Anything x Futa/Female, Skype/YIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Receptive

Meteorite
Hello there!

What am I looking for?
I am looking for a player, or several ones, interested in a roleplay that takes place in a world under my control as the Game Master. In other words, you as your character of choice will be able to interact with a world that I create in all lewd ways you can think of (mostly). Now, I am not talking about a Dungeons & Dragons campaign, there will not be any classes, stats or dices. Just you as your character and me as everyone else, that simple!

I would like you to have a decent grasp of the English language. Little to no errors in terms of grammar or spelling, more adjectives than just "sexy" and "hot", etc. Basically, if you think you write as well as I am right now you're good to go. I would like the roleplay to be written in either Skype or YIM but instant messaging is not a requirement, I don't mind logging on to find a reply or sending one and then leaving. My approach is to simply write whenever I'm free and if we both happen to be online at the same time maybe we'll write back and forth. Normally I do roleplays through threads but I've gotten tired of their slow pace. I tend to be a slow writer and usually write around 100 - 200 words per reply, though it varies according to the situation. I don't expect my partner to write any specific amount, just write something that I can work with and we should be fine.

As you can probably tell by the title I am looking for someone that wants to roleplay as either a Futa or a Female, I will myself be playing characters of all genders and sexualities, but if there is some particular one you enjoy or dislike you're more than welcome to tell me so and I will adjust everything accordingly. Though I do require you to allow me to play at least one male character! I enjoy giving as much as I enjoy receiving, on all genders, and I expect you to do the same.

Finally, I have recently begun enjoying OOC dirty talk (In text, no voice) alongside my roleplaying but I understand that not many do. If you are like me; awesome! If not; not a problem, I won't mention it. Either way, I think it really helps the roleplay to have an active discussion of how things are going IC out of character.

Where is this going to take place, what about story and smut?
The roleplay will be taking place in a more-or-less ordinary Fantasy/Medieval world with a darker tone to it. If you are familiar with the Witcher franchise then you should have a good idea of how things will be. Racism, violence and politics will all be elements that I will try to implement as well as possible without being forced onto your character, unless the story justifies it, among other elements.

I don't have the world itself already figured out in my head, but I have lots of ideas. I enjoy creating worlds and stories as the player progresses. While it might not result in a super high quality setting or story it does result in a more dynamic and interesting one, which I prefer. It also makes it easier for me to create a more custom setting that the player enjoys, without having to re-think anything.

In terms of story and smut I go by the rule that everything is OK as long as it is justified. For example, your character won't be slipping her cock inside a random stranger in the middle of a town for the sake of smut, but if she does decide to visit a brothel then she can slip her cock into anyone she wants. Naturally if either one of us finds there to be a lack of either smut or story we'll simply mention it and hopefully we'll sort it out.

TL:DR (Summary)
  • You need to play either a Futa or Female and have to enjoy giving pleasure as much as receiving it.
  • I will control the world and all its characters of all genders and sexualitites.
  • Dark Fantasy/Medieval Setting with racism, politics, violence and plenty of smut.
  • Write on Skype or YIM, 100+ words per post, decent English.
  • Story and world will unfold as you play.
  • As much smut as you want as long as story justifies it, if it's too much I'll force your character back into action.

Here's a list of my kinks: F-list Link!

I think that is it. If you have any questions regarding what I've written or if there is anything I've missed just send me a PM or leave a reply. Looking forward hearing from you!

- Receptive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom