Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ah! Real Monsters [monster plots with anyone]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about time I hunker down and set up shop for some requests! Name's Dollar, just your average bill lurking about under your couch. I'm on a look out for any and every kind of monster to play! Monster of all sexes, genders, preferences, and of course of all body types! I have no limit when it comes to monsters! BUUUUT! Before you dive in and send me a message, there are some other types of limits to my taste!

(I'll be adding fun images later /o/)

Turn Ons
Depth - if you can give me a character with depth, you basically made it on my list. Character interactions are my favorite part about roleplay but, I can't have any fun character interactions if there's no depth to them.

Monsters! - as you'll notice, all I really want are monsters! Either one of us, or both of us should be playing as monsters. It's the main purpose of this entire request! They should, by no means, be a flat, mindless entity with no personality or preferences.

PM - I'm strangely a shy person and would rather roleplay everything in pm. I'd have to really love an idea to take it to thread, otherwise, keep it to just PM.

Patience - I have a chaotic life style with a habit of spontaneously planning extravagant activities as well as having freelance work. I can end up spending an entire week on little to no sleep while the next having nothing to do. It's weird and unpredictable as hell so I wish for you to be patient. Overall, I can get you a response 1-3 times a week. If by chance I don't send a reply within a week, feel free to send me a reminder or pop me a message. I could have been really busy and put it off or looked at your message and forgot to respond later.

Turn Offs
Death - while I love soft to medium gore, I'm not a huge fan of killing off a character or having my own killed. Only exceptions to this that I can think of is if they'll come back as a ghost and the story goes on from there. So kinda like a plot device and not as a kink.

Bimbos - smut is always nice to have, but I see it as just a part of the roleplay and not the whole experience. For this reason, I'm not a huge fan of characters that are solely for sex or can't think beyond it. You're fine to create highly sexual characters, I just don't want glory holes or cum buckets and that like. It's not what I'm looking for right now so please don't suggest them to me.

Post Matching - I'm not a huge fan of matching up to someone's post length. I like writing as much as I can and leaving it at that. I do usually try to add in a little more words, but some cases I don't have the mind for it. By no means should you feel forced to match my length either. If you can only wrote a few lines or less, that's okay. If you give me an essay of text, thats awesome too! Just understand that I might not write as much as you or write too much. I'm not the best at literature so my average for each post tends to be 2-4 paragraphs. Anything less than that is very rare and anything more can happen if I really enjoy what I'm writing.

With all that in mind, I'd like to share a bit more of what I'm looking for!

Kinks
My kinks will be all the things I'm craving for most. They aren't required to plot with me, but adds a little bonus to the fun.

Size Difference - I like characters that have a difference in sizes. Could be body mass like one being chubby or muscular while the other is slender or petite. Could also be hight with one being shorter than the other by a head or more. Age difference is also fun but I only like it if it's something between someone in their 20's and another in their 30's+. Extra points if the smaller character takes on a more aggressive role either through personality or sex.

Omegaverse - just love alpha/beta/omega plots! They can be any kind of pairing like an alpha with omega, alpha with beta, omega with beta, alpha with multiple omegas, omega with multiple alphas....I can go on and on. Extra points in there's knotting and male pregnancy and the discomforts of pregnancy.

Hateship - I love playing aggressive, conflictive, or argumentative characters that can't help but want to fight. Every time they meet eye to eye, they can't help but toss cruel words or throw punches.

Slice of Life - nothing cuter than having monsters doing every day things. Like a large muscular monstrous beast cooking dinner in nothing more than a daisy dukes.

Egg Laying/Male Pregnancy - there's something fun about having a non-typical pregnancy and then having the characters panic or needing to readjust to the bizarre changes.

More to be added as I think up of more stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom