Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Psychiatrist's Hive (with LeftShield)

ORIGINAL REQUEST THREAD!!!

Deepika-Padukone-Hot-Photo.jpg

Dr. Deepika Singh, a name well known and well respected, have been practicing Psychiatry for a long time now. She was the youngest to graduate from a medical school so when she finished her training, she was indeed the youngest. That didn’t stop her from going further and a step beyond. She dedicated first few years of her career working under a famous Psychiatrist who not only was specialized in Neurology but also conducted research. Her curiosity had led her to sought him out and then work under him for few years before she started working at a hospital part time and part time, in her own clinic. Of course, that’s changed now since she dedicates all her time to her clinic now. It’s better that way because hospital has its own limitation.

She also specializes in cases that are hard to crack and that mostly comprises of people with very personal problems. She also manages patients who are struggling with their relationships and at times, she even does couples therapy. Only if both partners agrees to it. Most of her patients are rich since they are the only ones who can afford it.

She indeed have a nice estate. She had paid off her loans fully and then bought this house on the outskirts of the city. She didn’t like living in the chaos so she preferred the calmer environment. She had a 5000 sq feet house all to herself. It was her dream house that had a nice little drive way to it and mansion like feel to it. There…she was finally living in one and years of hard work finally had paid off. Like any other day, her office hours starts later in the day and finishes around the evening.

Dr. Deepika Singh would find a patient credential forum in front of her. The first thing that can be seen are many eraser marks. Most people would simply fill out these with the pen provided but it seems that this was done in pencil and the person was very unsure of each letter they wrote on the parchment. The forum reads as follows.

Name: Chuck Mathers

Occupation: Head of research and design at King Brothers Transportation

The page goes on with the needed information to put the client in the system. Address, contact information, his age of thirty two, it goes on. The two parts that would stick out the most are slightly shaded in grey and the paper is weaker. The constant erasing in these spots make it clear that the client wasn't sure how to answer them. The first of these spots was for the first and only emergency contact put down. Under relation the word Spouse was put after a long internal debate. The name Becca Shoretin was to the side followed by her number and a different address than Chucks. The next spot, read as follows.

Reason for admittance: Recently it's come to my attention that in all aspects of my life I am, submissive. For the longest time this has not bothered me in the slightest, now though it is affecting everything I do. My job is to present mine and my teams ideas for new and innovative ways of transportation to the board members at KBT. I've been assigned a "partner" a few months back as a more open look on how to approach problems. My problem started when my "partner" Carol, started to steal credit for me and my teams work. Looking back on it I know I should have done something but the fact is I didn't and now she is my boss. I delt with it though, but as of two weeks ago I knew I had to find help. My spouse Becca has moved into her own place for now. She says she is tired of being the one with the pants in the relationship. That she wanted to marry a man and not a boy. I need help to figure out how to change for the better, to become more dominant in life and fix the problems I have. This is no longer something that I can put off, I need to change, I'm willing to do anything to achieve that.

Chuck sat in the waiting room, his knee bouncing nervously as fast as a rabbit. As always he was unsure of himself, should he be here? What if he didn't get the answers that he wanted? What if there was no fixing his submissive mindset? That was of course why he was there and why he forced himself to stay seated and wait. He had been the living embodiment of a human speed bump for to long. People driving over him slowly and painfully and he took it without a word. That bitch Carol stole all his work, his own workers didn't even respect him now. Not to mention his fiance leaving him. She had purposefully sold his prized football signed by the 82' Bears team. She wanted him pissed, she needed him to yell for once. But just like Chuck was he saw it and sadly accepted it, saying how if she needed the money then he guessed it was fine. So she left, Chuck even understood it at that point. To long in his life had people walked over him, left him in the dirt as nothing more than a stepping stool for them to get to where they wanted to go. Not anymore though, Chuck would change his ways. He'd learn to yell at people, to put them in their place. Like Becca had told him before she had left, he was tired of being a boy, it was time to be a man.

Chuck stood and walked over to the mirror across from him, adjusting his clothes in the mirror. While chuck may have had the dominance of a toddler, he had the intimidation and body of a man. It was where he had put his stress over the years. When he was about to yell he simply went and worked out. The fine gun metal grey suit hugged his muscular body. His hands going through his thick brown hair, making sure it was nice and in place. He had read up on this doctor. She had been the most recommended when he was searching. She was so young for the honors she had in her field, not to mention the amazing mansion he currently stood in. If anything she surrounded herself with things that made him feel like he had made the right choice. He had to admit though, she was extremely sexy. From the pictures he had seen online it was rather scary to think that she would be getting intimate with his mind. As he had told himself over and over though, he needed this, and nothing was going to stop him. He turned when he heard the door open, smiling nervously before going over to Deepika. "Hello Doctor, thanks for taking me. I-....I could really use your help."

Dr. Singh had everything digitized. Her home office basically didn’t need a secretary per say. Once someone enters her office, the patients would grab a seat and with it attached is a tablet. They’d have to sign in if they were old patients OR fill their personal and insurance information if they’re new. With that information, their digital chart either gets pulled from the record or is created if it’s a new patient. Should anyone want to make a new appointment, they’d reach an automated system where they can simply make an appointment over the phone and if it’s an emergency, they’d have her cell phone number where they can reach her anytime. It was all a pretty much self-sufficient system.

She did have a fall back secretary, back where she actually used to practice with few other physicians. It seems she kept that secretary as a backup. So first line of contact was an automated phone, second was her secretary and third would be the doctor herself, through her secretary. Though, in such field, an emergency rarely occurs and hence, she loves her lifestyles. She gets to enjoy all the good things there’s to enjoy and was glad that she wasn’t married which would weigh her down.

Dr. Singh was starting her office hours a little later that afternoon today. Her first appointment being around that time, she had her lunch early and was just scanning the information that was filled by the patient, Chuck Mathers. That was his name and she was eager to learn what he was going through. She clicked open his electronic file on her tablet as she scanned through the forms he’s filled out. One thing she noticed was there were lots of scratch marks. That forced her to actually pull out his physical file as she grabbed it and scan through it. One thing was obvious, he was having a hard time writing it all out or perhaps write it out correctly. Despite reading it all, she would want to hear it from him which was always the best as it allows patients to open up to her.

SetRatioSize609500-DeepikaPadukoneVH2.jpg
She opted in for wearing a cheetah print button down top that was tucked nicely into her black pencil skirt which was secured with thin belts around her waist. This was one of the perks of working from home. She could either dress up properly if she was on mood for it or she could simply throw on something casual when isn’t feeling up to it. She did complete her outfit with a necklace and matching black heels. She always kept up her appearances. Once she was ready, she stepped out into the waiting area, “Mr. Mathers?” She said as she smiled, holding the door open for him, “Come on in. I will see you now.” She said with a smile, holding a large tablet in her hand, with his file opened for her to write notes on. Once he’d walk up to the door, she’d simple let him pass and point to a door across a small hallway which would lead to her luxurious office.

He'd find a large wooden desk which she barely sits on but it’s there for the formality. She spends most of her time on the couches which were in the corner of the room, across the table and to its left would be two windows, looking out towards the garden. "I am Dr. Singh. How are you?" She smiled and looked at him, extending her hand for a shake, fairly young guy, wondering what his problem was, apart from what he had written in his chart which wasn’t much clear. Though, it was crucial that she hears from him and so, she leaned forward to show him she was interested in what he had to say as her gaze peered right at him, “How about you tell me what brings you in today?”

Chuck followed the doctor into her office. He peered around nervously still trying to decide whether he was about to bolt or not. Turning his head back he saw her hand and shook it back with a rather weak grip and slightly clammy hands. Which he noticed when he shook her hand, that just made him more nervous. "O-oh, sorry. Um I'm good, I guess. I mean, no, I'm in a tough place doctor." He said as she asked him to tell her why he had come. Chuck looked around until he found the couch on the side of the room, forcing himself to sit down so maybe he wouldn't run and never fix his problem. He let out a large breath and looked up at her, and then switching his gaze to just searching around the room. He had a hard time looking people in the eyes. It was very intimate, and he swore seeing the slightest facial expression was them judging him. That was why he needed her though, to put it bluntly, he needed to grow some balls.

"Dr. Singh, I um...well I guess I should start with my work. I make concept designs with a team and take them to my bosses. Well recently they thought I needed a partner so they hired this woman, Carol. She's a nightmare, she takes my work and claims it as her own and my crew doesn't even respect me anymore. They don't listen to what I say, they send their work straight to her. She has me so stressed out....but that's when the real problem hit. My fiance....ex fiance, no fiance. I don't know what she is to me anymore, I've been with a woman named Becca for two years and she is great. What I didn't know though is that she didn't like how I am, how I...handle things. She just snapped a while back, saying how when I was ready to be a man I should give her a call. She moved out and things, fuck me things have been terrible." Chuck was bouncing his leg on the ball of his foot and shaking his head, all while looking at the floor. He looked back up to make sure she was still there and caught her eyes. She was beautiful, her class obvious from the way she held herself. Chuck chuckled softly and relaxed back against the couch, looking at her now as he spoke. "I guess I haven't been very clear about why I'm here have I? Doctor I am the bitchiest man on this damn planet...if you want technical terms, I just let people walk over me. Carol just takes my work and I just accept it because...because I don't know. Becca wanted me to tell her what was going to happen, not just let her decide everything, have to initiate everything. I understand it all, I know what my problem is I just, I can't fix it. I've never been a 'dominant' man, I've never been in a fight, I've never told a woman we were going to do something. I just kind of go with the flow.....Becca said she wanted a man, not a boy...that I was more like a loyal puppy that followed her every word rather than a boyfriend. I mean that's good though right? Most women would want a man that agrees with everything they say yeah?....Right? Doctor when it comes down to it... I need you to teach me how to be a man. See why I can't ever say no to someone or even just yell at them. I need help Dr. Singh."

Chuck would find a large wooden desk which she barely sits on but it’s there for the formality. She spends most of her time on the couches which were in the corner of the room, across the table and to its left would be two large windows, looking out towards the garden. She smiled and looked at him, fairly young guy, wondering what his problem was, apart from what he had written in his chart. Though, it was crucial that she hears from him and so, she leaned forward to show him she was interested in what he had to say as her gaze pierced through his.

She pulled her hands back, noticing the claims hand shake but made nothing of it other than him being nervous about this. She smiled softly when he started speaking in an apologetic tone when it wasn't necessary. Ushering him to a couch in her lavish office, she sat down as well, in front of him as she waited for him to say something.

Noticing how his eyes looked everywhere but her face. For now, she allowed him to do say, not wanting to scare him away. Hearing him speak, she nodded to encourage him to continue with what he wanted to tell her, without interrupting him. It was important that he tells her everything there is to tell her before she adds questions of her own, to understand his situation better. Once he was done, she made a thoughtful face before speaking, "Well Check, it seems you have been living a pretty normal life. There is nothing wrong with that. It also seems that you trust people very easily and can never say no. Or even show anger and take what you're given. For most, that's just how it is and they are okay with it. They usually have no problems because that's just what they want."

She said and crossed her legs again after switching her legs, "But you, you want to change that about yourself. Am I right? And just how serious you are is what we have to find out next. Because, if you aren't, then you might as well consider let your life go on how it's been going so far. Tell you the trust, I'd be very passed if someone else took my work and claimed it as theirs. It's a normal response....anger. Of course, you also don't want to over do it..." She said and flicked her hair, "First, we do have to find out if you do have that man hidden under this guy who lets everyone walk over you. We do need to boost your self confidence and there are a few ways. Reading literatures that's written by very powerful men around the globe. It serves as motivation. Also there are a few audio that serves as an exercise, asks you to repeat after the voice and that helps you as well. Of course, you need me as well, checking in with me as we make a man out of you. It seems it's really important to you that change yourself. Right? Oh an of course, a friend or a girlfriend that help you throughout this process, someone who can bring this different man out of you." She said and looked at him, "So you know, I am here to help but according to you, what is it that you think...that can help you with your problem."

[IMG='width:658px;']http://ehotbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/deepika-padukone_144584143100.jpg[/IMG]
Dr. Deepika An interesting thing happens to children who grow up in conflicted families. Their personalities are shaped by the demands of their floundering parents. I was no different. Moulded as I was by my mother’s desperation to keep up appearances and retain familial bonds, I learnt to be unrelentingly pleasant, and unfailingly nice.
As a result, when my relatives passed their sanctimonious judgment on my parents, I never challenged them. In fact, I even agreed with them. It was the same when my friends took toys and other things that were precious to me. I neither refused them nor interfered. Soon, my inability to say ‘no’ became a disability.

Back
Top Bottom