Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Textual Attraction (HoldTheDoor & Abilicious)

Abiliciousxxx

Planetoid

Textual Attraction: Chapter One

It was almost 2 a.m. when Alison Olsen swayed through the door of her one-bedroom apartment, her head swimming pleasantly from the generous amount of gin still coursing through her veins. Friday nights had been her favourite since way back in her teens, and now, at thirty-three years of age, she still found the occasional weekend on which to go out and get tipsy with her closest friends. Voicing a loud whoop! to nobody but herself, the secondary school teacher plopped onto her couch and pulled out her phone, little more than habit drawing her back to the small rectangular screen that displayed her Facebook feed. Already there were photos posted that had been taken but an hour or two before, and after those the endless scrolling brought little of note.

Alison's thoughts turned back to school, as they often did. She had an excellent rapport with the vast majority of her students, and her bubbly personality made her one of the more popular teachers at Bracknell S.S.E. Her appearance didn't hurt either: at five foot three and one hundred and ten pounds, her oval face framed by long, luxuriant brown hair and beset with glassy blue eyes, Ms. Olsen's slim figure and busty C-cup breasts made her a near unanimous favourite of boys across the school. She knew it too. If she didn't, it would have become apparent after she gave her personal phone number out to students at the start of the year. Despite her warnings that she should only be contacted in case of issues relating to homework assignments or personal problems, she had received a slow deluge of text messages that she couldn't help but find cute. Many of her students were almost men grown, but in her eyes they were still boys, still in need of guidance, and still prone to boyish crushes. She could think of worse things to be than the object of a schoolboy's desire.

Swiping out of Facebook, she moved to browse her messages. Only three hours before she had received one from Aaron Westland that had made her laugh. She doubted very much that any of her fellow teachers held such a playful rapport with their students, but she knew too that few of her colleagues drew the same kind of glances from the Bracknell boys. She'd never admitted it to anyone but herself, but knowing that whole classrooms of teenage boys lusted after her was more than a little arousing.

She thought of her own secret crush, Tyler Martin. If only anyone knew! She, a grown woman, fantasising about a boy half her age. She couldn't help it, though. Tyler was an attractive youth, dark-skinned and devilishly handsome, and the wrongness of her attraction to him only made it all the more exciting. Her alcohol-infused brain called back the mild concern she'd felt for him over the past week, and she hoped again that he was ok. He'd seemed much quieter than usual. Without giving much consideration to the time of night, or to the real motivations behind her actions, she pulled up her student's number and typed out a message. It read:

Ms Olsen said:
Hey tyler. Its Ms Olsen, is everything ok? You seemed quiet this week :(

She hit send without hesitation, even missing the small omission of a capital T at the beginning of his name that would have offended her sensibilities as an English teacher had she caught it. No sooner had she hit send than she was adding a quick follow up:

Ms Olsen said:
Worrying about you over here!

Tyler was rolling in his bed, he checked his phone sleep unwilling and unable to find him. As his eyes focused to read to bright screen he groaned, 02:00 the screen glared back at him. He fell back against his pillow, an anger inside him swelling at the hopelessness of his situation. As he led there, his eyes closed but his mind awake, he heard the dull vibration of his phone on the bedside table next to his bed. "Who the hell could be texting me at this time?" He thought to himself as he leaned over to pull his phone out of the charger and see who it was and what they wanted.

Ms Olsen said:
Hey tyler. Its Ms Olsen, is everything ok? You seemed quiet this week :(

Before he even had a chance to respond a second text came through

Ms Olsen said:
Worrying about you over here!

As he studied both texts over and over again, he wondered whether this was real. Yes, they all liked to text Ms Olsen every now and again, it was a little bit of fun that they had. She had never text them first before, he wondered what had made her think of him at this hour. She was an incredibly attractive woman, that much was universally know across the school, her beauty and her perfect figure the topic of conversation over many of the boys dinners. Why was she bothering to text him? As he thought about it he decided there was only one way to find out. His fingers flying over the touch screen as he keyed in his response.

Tyler School said:
Wasn't expecting your name to pop up Ms Olsen. I appreciate it but I don't want to trouble you with my problems. Thanks for your concern xxx

Shit! He thought as he realised that he had accidentally put kisses on the end of the text. The funny thing was, that mistake stemmed from the same problem as his quietness throughout the week. He had split from his girlfriend just two weeks prior, it wasn't even like he was missing her, rather than the benefits of what the relationship brought. He had learnt the hard way that if a man of his age went from getting sex on tap, to going cold turkey, there was only so much a hand could fill the void before it started to weigh you down. The more he thought about it the more he knew he had nothing to lose, she had text him first and asked him a question. All he was doing was answering honestly, there was no crime in that.

Tyler School said:
Sorry for the kisses, I am too use to sending those. I'll be honest with you, you seem like someone I can trust. I split with my girlfriend two weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, I don't miss her in fact I am glad she isn't doing my head in anymore. Problem is it's left me frustrated... If you get what I mean Ms. I know I shouldn't say that, but you asked.

He pressed send, his heart pounding as he did. He set the phone down and waited for the reply, fully expecting her to ask him to delete her number and not to contact her again.

By the time he had typed up his explanatory follow up, Ms. Olsen had already formulated her own reply. He had no sooner put his phone down than it buzzed again. Just a few miles from his house, her feet now propped up at the far end of her couch, Tyler's English teacher smirked to herself, and felt the momentary thrill of having replied to her student cut short as the second text came through.

I split with my girlfriend, she read, and her heart softened for him. I don't miss her... it's left me frustrated...

Alison's eyes widened a touch at that, surprised at his candour. She knew precisely what he meant. She hadn't been involved in a meaningful relationship in months, and with the school year now in full swing, she found little time outside of her work and other personal projects to meet anyone for more than a night. Gods, if she could just have Tyler for tonight. Nobody would have to know. She was of half a mind to invite him over then and there, but she knew what the possible ramifications of that could be if anyone did find out. She'd be sacked, shamed, could possibly even face time in prison. What is he? Sixteen? Mmmmph...

She managed to reply to him before her phone buzzed again, and together her texts read:

Ms Olsen said:
Aww, don't worry sweetie, you could never trouble me. What's up?

Ms Olsen said:
Tyler! Haha. I'm very sorry to hear that. You shouldn't be speaking to your teacher like that though ;P

His phone vibrated once, and he let it go he couldn't bring himself to read the message that he knew would be there. She was a grown woman and compared to her he was a little boy, she wouldn't care for his little boy problems. As he heard his phone vibrate a second time, he started to turn over wanting to see what she had said, even if it confirmed his worst fears.

Ms Olsen said:
Aww, don't worry sweetie, you could never trouble me. What's up?

Ms Olsen said:
Tyler! Haha. I'm very sorry to hear that. You shouldn't be speaking to your teacher like that though ;P

He read the messages at the same time, his heart pounding as he realised she hadn't spurned him. As he reread the second message he started to feel a little braver, she was clearly enjoying this, the emoji she had sent prove that she wasn't taking this in a bad way.

He started to write his response, his fingers eagerly tapping the screen wanting to reply as quickly as he possibly could, his heart racing with every message.

Tyler School said:
Well you asked ;) Shouldn't ask if you don't want to know. I am sorry it is affecting me at school. When I've got sex on my mind. It makes it impossible for me to concentrate on my work. X

As he read his message back he quickly sent another one, feeling more and more brave by the second.

Tyler School said:
It doesn't help when your teacher is a sexy as you are ;) That definitely makes it harder to concentrate when you are frustrated. X

He said, holding the phone in his hand this time, wanting to read her response the moment it came though. Flirting with this older woman was making him feel much more alive. It was actually helping him to feel better, a smile returning to his face.

This time Alison read the follow-up message before sending a reply to the first, and having read it she very nearly didn't reply at all. Tyler's message was an invitation to a dangerous game, the peril of which she recognised even through her inebriation. The thought of him with sex on his mind was exciting on its own, but when he hit on her she knew she couldn't respond—no matter how much she wanted to. He was hitting on her! And she couldn't reply! She got the sense that somehow, somewhere, there must have been a level of hell designed after this kind of torture.

She spent a solid five minutes staring at her phone, resisting the urge to text him back and say that she thought the same of him. She must have read the words as sexy as you are fifty times or more, and she grew wet at the myriad flights of fancy that that seedling thought took her upon. Eventually she put her phone down, resolving to reply to him as soon as she quelled her aching desires and figured how best to respond. She knew how she wanted to respond, but her better sensibility told her that she needed to defuse the situation before it led her into trouble. She lay back on the couch and closed her eyes, bit the inside of her lip, and slipped one hand over the crotch of her jeans, thinking of nothing but Tyler.

As he waited for her reply his cock had already begun to get hard just thinking of her, thinking of her busty body and she sway her hips through the classroo. His hand wrapped round his thick dark meat at the thought of it, he started to jerk slowly as he waited for her response.

After waiting what seemed like an eternity he slowly checked his phone again. It had been ten minutes since she had last responded to him, all of the messages prior to that had been within a minute or two of receiving his own message back. His heart raced, maybe he had pushed things too far, he worried for if his parents found out or if she told someone else at the school. He was sure she wouldn't the messages would incriminate her too, he knew he needed to do something though. He clicked on her name again, the phone loading up the message flow as he begun to type.

Tyler School said:
I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. Please don't ignore me, ill do anything just don't ignore me. Its the frustration talking, I'm sorry I just don't know how to deal with it that's all. Please message me back.

His message tread a fine line being apologetic and pleading with her, he wondered what had made her go so cold on this. As he thought about it he added one last line before he hit send.

If you're worried I will show someone these messages ddon't you have my word, I'm not like the other boys. I wouldn't ruin this, just to show off.

As he finished the last sentence he hit send and waited in the darkness, his heart pounding so loud his ears were filled with the sound of his own beating heart.

At the other end of cyberspace, the message drove home the fact that Tyler was still someway short of the kind of maturity that would mark him as a man grown, and not a boy. Alison felt sorry for him; she could remember what it was like to be that age, to have spent four years or more already grappling with the effect that a burgeoning sexuality has on the emotions, and she wondered if he really had a grasp on how his break-up had effected him. Without sitting him down and talking to him about she couldn't be sure, but there was no doubting the emotion in what he wrote. One's teenage years inevitably made the emotions a slavedriver.

After a couple of minute's thought, the teacher sent a reply. She told him that everything was ok, but that what he'd said was inappropriate. I'm your teacher, she reminded him, and still she wished she wasn't. I won't say anything about this if you don't. Good night, Tyler. Get some sleep. I'll see you on Monday.

The conversation stuck with her all weekend. First and foremost, she recognised that it had been stupid of her to text him. She'd been too tipsy to be trustworthy with such a matter, certainly bearing in mind who she was dealing with. The whole experience had frightened her too. If you're worried I will show someone else these messages, he'd said. That was all it would take to ruin her career: a simple text message. She kept her phone off through Saturday and Sunday, but something else Tyler had written that Friday night stuck with her throughout the weekend: I wouldn't ruin this.

Monday morning rolled around too soon, rising over the horizon of the weekend beneath a canopy of dread. She was still stuck on the this that Tyler had alluded to in his message. I wouldn't ruin this. She wasn't sure what scared her more: how easy it would be for everything to come toppling down were she to ever do anything like that again, or Tyler's assumption that there was, or could be, something between them. The knife in the killer's hand was that he wasn't wrong, and that in spite of Friday night's conversation, Alison wasn't sure to what extent she could trust herself.​

As Tyler read her message his hearted pounded even harder against his rib cage, he regretted what he had sent her, whilst at the same time knowing that all he had done was be honest. Her rejection stung him deeply, he wasn't use to opening up to people like that, and for her to seem flirty at first and then remind him of her position as his teacher had hit him for six. He stared at her words over and over again, knowing there was no point in messaging her again, she had made it very clear what she thought and he knew she wasn't going to fall in her convictions on the words of some seventeen year old boy.

That didn't make him forget what had happened however, his mind racing over the words that had been said throughout the whole weekend. He couldn't escape the fact that she had messaged him first, not only that but she had been flirtatious with him initially before the coldness of the last text. His mind kept going back to one central question.

Why? the question reverberated around his head every time he had a spare minute to think or his surroundings went quite. What had drove her to text him in the middle of the night, he already knew from the other lads in his class that she had never text them out of the blue. He wanted to know what was different about him, he could always hold the texts over her as a threat to try and divulge that information but that wasn't in his nature.

His thoughts and feelings of dread reached a crescendo on Sunday evening, as he stared at his phone he plucked up the courage to send her one last message.

Just wanted to say I don't want it to be strange tomorrow when I come in to class. The last thing I want is anyone knowing that something is going on, or that we are acting differently. See you tomorrow Ms.

He took a deep breath and pressed send, drifting off to sleep before he could torture himself any further. The morning came quickly, and he wasn't his usual self as he walked to school with his friends his usual boisterous banter was replaced by a quietness and solitude that wasn't synonymous with Tyler. As he heard the bell go to signal the start of lessons he took another deep breath, trying his best to calm his beating heart. He strode in, trying to look normal, trying to feel normal and feeling like he was doing a poor job of both. He caught her eyes a knowing look extending between them, he couldn't hold her gaze, his eyes averting downwards as he took his seat and fumbled with his bag, desperately wanting this to be over and to be anywhere but sat in that room.

Chapter Two

Monday morning came and went without any particular drama. Alison could only hope that Tyler had gotten the message, so to speak, and that he would indeed keep their little exchange between them. She took the time before going to school to double check the messages that she had sent him, and was relieved to note that there was nothing in them that couldn't be explained away if he were to show them to anyone else.

Over the weeks that followed everything seemed to settle back into regularity. She began to relax around Tyler again, her wariness of him began to recede (even if it wouldn't quite disappear completely), and she continued the excellent rapport that she enjoyed with her students. She even began to cast her eye around the class at other of the youths who studied under her tutelage, idly wondering if any of them would make for more suitable candidates than Tyler, and then immediately scolding herself for even thinking about her students that way.

Feeling the need to let off steam on a more regular basis, her weekend outings now became weekly, and on one particular night she came very close to going home with an ex of hers that she bumped into in one of her local pubs. He had seemed the perfect gentleman when they'd first begun to date, but over time he was revealed as a lying, cheating, manipulative sack of shit—those had been the exact words she'd used to describe him after the break-up, and Lucy Carmichael, one of her closest friends, recalled them verbatim when she realised how close Alison was to going home with him that night. Thereafter, Alison and her friends began to frequent one of the other pubs in the town, a quaint but lively establishment named 'The Open Door,' known locally as just 'The Door.'

It was in The Door that she met Mark Davies one night, a former student of hers. She was sat in a small booth with Lucy and two other friends, dressed simply in distressed jeans and a plain black t-shirt, her luscious locks let down, and a gin and tonic before her.

"Uh oh. Ex-student alert," she joked, grimacing playfully.

"Where?"

Alison gestured with her head.

"By the bar, next to the ol' egghead."

Rachel laughed. Ol' egghead was an old man with a peculiarly shaped head who had been sat at the bar when they arrived, and hadn't so much as left his chair to go to the bathroom. The nickname was all of an hour old.

"Please tell me you don't mean the fit guy with the longish hair," Sofia pleaded, tilting her head to one side and looking Alison in the eyes. Alison had to laugh. She knew that look.

"Hey, I said ex-student. He's got to nineteen by now, maybe twenty."

"Ah, that's still too young," Sofia replied, batting her hand. "I feel dirty now."

Alison and the others laughed, and fell to teasing and joking.

"Well, you know," said Lucy, her tone that of one who is about to impart wisdom on those around her. "If you were to sleep with him and ol' egghead..."

"Don't even start, Lucy!"

"Hey, I'm no maths teacher, but that probably would average out at—"

"Alison, I swear... I don't know why I come out with you girls. No, I do. This is exactly why I come out with you girls! Oh shit! Ol' egghead moved!"​

It had been an eventful two years for Mark since he had left the high school in his home town, it was true what they said, boys left for college and men came back home. He laughed as he reminisced on how mature he and all of his friends had felt back in their last year, they felt like they were on top of the world, they couldn't of been of more of the mark. After two years of college, living with a group of guys and throwing and attending a variety of house parties, with all the depraved things that went a long with that, he had returned home for the mid term break a changed man. Even his own mother had barely recognised the confident man who had walked through her door, his body and looks even having matured and becoming much more masculine than a few years ago.

He didn't often drink alone but he had no friends in the town with which to attend the local pub with, The Door as the locals affectionately knew it. If there was one thing he had learned at college is that any place that had liquor in the building, would have some sort of fun or conversation that he could get involved in. So there he was sat at the bar next drinking a whiskey straight, sat next to a man that had a head shaped in the most odd way he had ever seen, he wondered how his brain had not been affected by the clearly mutated shape of his skull.

He heard what sounded like a pack of hyenas laughing behind him, he didn't need to look to know it would be a group of girls. Men were often wrongly typecast as being the rowdy ones in bars, anyone who frequented bars knew it was quite the opposite, a group of women could bring a bar to its knees if they wanted too. Even though he didn't need to he turned and looked anyway, as he scanned the group he saw they were quite a good looking bunch of girls, although one of them in particular struck a familiar chord with him. As he spun back round to face the bar his mind started racing, where had he seen her before? It hit him like a freight train, Ms Olsen, that was it. All he remembered was she was the hot teacher from his high school, if you attended that school and hadn't fantasied about her at some point, then women clearly weren't your thing.

He spun his seat round one more time, taking her and her outfit in. Even in most understated clothes she still retained that incredible attractiveness, the clothes unable to hide the incredible body she had, her gorgeous face framed by long locks of hair. He downed his drink, the fire burning through him giving him the courage to try and live every student from that schools dream, he strode over to the group of girls a confidence in his strut that Ms Olsen wouldn't of seen before.

"Ms Olsen right? I remember you, the question is do you remember me." He said, a cheeky smile playing across his face. He could see it on her face that she recognised him,

"You still teaching at the school, you don't even look a day older since I last saw you, must of been what, two years ago?" His words flowing freely, a combination of his increased maturity and the alcohol coursing through his blood.

"I tell you what, why don't I buy you a drink, call it a thank you for everything you did for me at school. What you having." He offered, his eyes never leaving her, even with the other beautiful women at the table he only had room in his devilish gaze for her.

"Yeah, something like that," smiled Alison, and Lucy had to steel herself so as not to let mockery creep into her features.

Must have been two years ago, she thought, scoffing internally. Kids these days...

That was the crux of it: by the end of your teens you thought you were the shit, by the time you reached your twenties you realised you were wrong. Those of us who thought that was the end of the cycle would think again once they hit their thirties, and might be reminded of the old adage famously spoken by Abe Simpson: I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was. Now what I'm with isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you [too.]

Alison shrugged at Mark's offer, seeing no reason not to let him buy her a drink. Perhaps she had earned it. She glanced to her friends and back to her former pupil and nodded.

"Sure. A gin and tonic if you don't mind." She raised her glass, and it was nearly empty. "Thanks, Mark."​

Mark smiled at her as she accepted his offer.

"Sure thing, one gin and tonic coming up." He said, turning and heading back to the bar.

He didn't know if it was just the alcohol talking, but she looked great. When you were at school and your teacher was attractive it was just a silly crush, now he was older and removed from that mindset he could appreciate her for how good she actually looked. He ordered himself another whiskey to go with the gin and tonic for her, handing the bartender the money, instructing him to keep the change.

He walked back up with the drinks in his hand and pushed the gin and tonic across the table so it rested in front of her. Pulling up a stool to table, he lowered himself down as the other women looked at him.

"Mind if I take a seat?" He said, wary eyes looking round the table at the pack of women would could rip him to shreds given a moments notice.

"So I never got to learn your actual name, if you wouldn't mind I'd love to know what it is. I can't really carry on calling you Ms Olsen all night now can I. Unless your into that?" He said, a short burst of laughter exciting his mouth. Of course he couldn't call her that.

As the pack seemed to allow him to sit he took a sip of his drink and looked back up at Ms Olsen, "So how have you been then? And who are these ladies, I don't want to be rude and ignore them." He laughed, trying to keep the atmosphere jovial.

"It's Alison," she smiled, having thanked him again for the drink. She even went so far as to offer him her hand to shake, and her skin was smooth and soft in his hand, and delightfully warm. Her smile was wry, acknowledging his humour and even approving of it, even if she didn't laugh along with him.

"I've been fine," she told him. "Still working at Bracknell, still putting up with young hooligans like yourself."

She paused a moment here to give him another wry smile before gesturing to her friends and introducing them.

"This is Rachel."

"Nice to meet you," came the reply, the short, slightly dumpy Rachel nodding to Mark, her round face beset with deep brown eyes, and framed in a long bob of black hair dyed pastel red. She didn't know if Mark was planning to make a move on his former teacher or not, but would be impressed at his ambition if that was the case.

"Sofia."

The tallest of the quartet, Sofia had lightly bronzed skin and tawny hair that stretched straight to just above her shoulders, a prominent but not unattractive nose, and bright blue eyes. She simply nodded hello.

"And this is Lucy," Alison finished.

"Let me guess," smirked the blonde, her green eyes playing on Mark's face, her shoulder leaning into Alison's. "A troublemaker?"

Alison laughed, shrugged and smiled in a manner that said yes, and glanced back to the young man.

"Everyone, this is Mark. He was absolutely a troublemaker!"

She grinned, and recalled how often she had spoken the words "be quiet," or "come on" to him when he'd been in her class. She remembered that he was far from the worst—more boisterous than anything else—and had been one of those students with whom she'd had to walk the line between friendliness and authoritativeness. Alison could reason with most students—playing the friend card, as it were—but there were always those students who would try to push that as far as they could. While it was often fun, there was always a line after which she would have to put her foot down. All in all she remembered Mark quite fondly, and hadn't he grown up well?​

As she gave him her hand he held it warmly, taking note of how warm it was before leaning his head down and kissing the top of her hand lightly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again Alison, feels good after all this time to put a name to your pretty face." He smiled, his smile far to charming to be ignored.

As she introduced him to her friends he couldn't help but feel like he was some sort of ornament on display at an auction house with everyone measuring his credentials. He was sure her friends had seen this many times before, maybe not ex students but definitely other guys who were trying to chat her up. They all seemed friendly enough to him as of now, even if they didn't approve of his not so subtle attempts to chat their friend up.

"I hope I wasn't too bad, I'm sure you loved having me in your class." He laughed his infectious laugh again. "If my behaviour scarred you you'll have to let me make it up to you." He offered, accompanying the words with a light hearted wink.

As he thought back to school he remembered how friendly she was to the students, especially the male ones. They had always wondered why she blurred the line so much between friend and teacher, but whenever any of them had tried to push it she had scolded them in the most gentle way possible.

The conversation flowed, the table recounting various tales of troublesome students either when they were at school or when they were teaching, and some scandalous tales from the other ladies of the escapades that they had when at college. As one of Alison's friend went to the toilet and the other two struck a heated conversation between the pair of them, Mark leaned in closer to Alison.

"We always got along at school, you were quite friendly if I remember. I bet some of the lads tried to see how far they could take it didn't they? I always wondered how much friendlier you would be out side of school, given how friendly you were inside the classroom." He asked, the second statement clearly laced with suggestions of what he hoped to find.

As the glass collected cleared the table of clutter he ordered them all another drink, he knew it was the fuel to the fire that was producing this conversation and the key to keeping it going, his hopes hanging on a knifes edge.

"Oh, stop it, Mark," she replied.

She batted him lightly on the lower thigh with her hand, scolding him like she used to. There was something different about it this time, though. When he had been her student, warmth and friendliness had been the norm, and she was stern with him only within those boundaries. Here it was as though the poles had been flipped. He was more than ten years her junior, and an former student of hers to boot; society itself decreed that sternness should be the norm in reacting to his advances. Yet, there was a subtle warmth to her rebuke. If she was rejecting him, she did so with a tolerance for the fact that he had tried. She batted him just above the knee, and for a second her hand lingered there. She held his gaze with a playful sternness, and her fingers trailed against his jeans when she turned away.

Lucy returned from the bathroom shortly thereafter, her broad hips swaying lightly in tight jeans, beneath the loose ends of her floral-patterned bardot. She reacted to the news of a free drink with a grin, thanked Mark, and joked that she should take him home with her.

"He'd be a lot less trouble than my own Mark," she joked, glancing about her friends, and the other women all smiled or laughed.

"He's not as cute as your Mark, though," Rachel remarked, and Alison was good enough to inform Mark that his namesake was Lucy's one year old son, evidently at home tonight with who Mark could only assume was the boy's father, and Lucy's husband or boyfriend. From the sound of the conversation that ensued, he must have been adorable.

None of the women seemed to mind Mark sitting at the table. They were free to engage in their own conversation, paid the young man's patience back by here or there filling him in on anything he needed to know to keep up, and engaged him in direct conversation when Alison asked what he'd been doing since he left school. Lucy in particular had a few cutting remarks to make, though never without a smirk.

"I'm the bitch of the group," she laughed, after Alison had informed Mark that yes, she was always that way. She was also the first to leave. She joked that John—evidently the husband or boyfriend—couldn't be trusted to take care of the baby by himself for more than a few hours, but she did offer to buy a round of drinks for everyone, seeming to include Mark. Alison objected, and it was she who stood to get in the next round of drinks while Lucy made her way for home.​

Mark was enjoying all the girls company, they were an interesting bunch of women. All of them different yet when they came together they had a good camaraderie about them, he admired that. As Alison had slapped her hand against his jeans he caught her gaze, it was stern just like in school, yet there was something more there. It was like in school the barriers that held her in check stood firm, but not here, he could see in her eyes that the rejection lacked conviction. Her body betraying her true desires as her touch lingered on him for longer than it should, her fingers trailing over his jeans just above his knee.

Needless to say it had left the young man feeling a little more aroused than he had been, his cock firing into life briefly pressing against the jeans that held it in, he hoped she wouldn't see that, he didn't want to come across like an easy to please young boy.

When Lucy offered to take him home, he had to restrain himself not to flirt back but he only had designs on going home with one of the women at the table and it wasn't her. He smiled and waved goodbye as Lucy made her escape, darting through the door of the pub as she went home to her child and husband, it was Alison's turn to go get a round in and she clearly knew it, rising from her seat and walking to the bar. He watched her go, enjoying the sight as her hips swayed from side to side, an effortless sex appeal oozing from her. She had the figure that was for sure, she just didn't dress to show it off. He stood walking over towards the bar till he was stood behind her.

"I must admit, I always enjoyed watching you walk away in school too." His tone jovial, but there was an undertone of lust and longing coming from him. "I'm sure you knew your ass drove all of the lads wild, how could you not notice when our eyes couldn't leave it." He said laughing again, anyone would of thought he was joking, it was clear he wasn't, Dutch courage speaking nothing but the truth.

As she paid for the round he got two shots of tequila in quickly, taking one and placing it in her hand he looked her straight in the eyes, he felt as if there was a connection, some tension that he dearly wanted to be resolved.

"To new friends, old memories, and wherever the night takes us." He spoke, his eyes never leaving hers as he chinked her shot glass and gulped his shot down. He wasn't going down without a fight, he knew sexual tension when he felt it and he was sure it wasn't just him feeling the force of it.

She took the jovial tone of his voice and turned, cocking her head slightly to give him another playfully scolding gaze, but she wasn't so oblivious as to recognise that there wasn't something beneath the humour. She couldn't say that she disliked it, either. Mark had grown into a handsome young man, but it was his confidence that really drove her crazy now, his brashness still indicative of youth. She shook her head when he ordered the shots, smiling ruefully and remarking that he really was a troublemaker. They shared a laugh, and shared a prolonged gaze, Alison feeling more free to do so now that they were away from the table.

"To wherever the night takes us," she toasted.

Mark's boldness had brought to the surface everything that she had felt weeks ago when texting Tyler. Everything but the fear for her career, that is. She had never given much consideration to whether or not she liked younger men, and when fantasising about Tyler had always labelled it as a taboo indulgence. To sleep with a student was downright wrong, but there were lots of things that one shouldn't enjoy that could be enjoyable if only because they shouldn't be enjoyed. You might never actually do the thing, but the fact that it was wrong made it fun to fantasise about. Here, tonight, there was little of that. Mark was a former pupil, he was of age, and he was very, very young for her. Yet, were the bar to have emptied at that very moment, she might have acted on the desire to taste the tequila that was in his mouth, and not that that was in her own.

They returned to the table with four drinks, their own and two glasses of red wine for Rachel and Sofia. Unbeknownst to either Mark or Alison, the two women had been discussing whether or not their friend would actually sleep with her former pupil. It was obvious to them that he wanted her, and that effectively put them in fight or flight mode: they would fly if they thought Alison was interested—as unlikely as that may have seemed—and stay if they thought the young man needed to be fought off. Having caught sight of the look they exchanged at the bar, Sofia was of a mind to fly.​

As she took the shot glass to her lips, repeating the same phrase he had said, he knew she was coming round to his way of thinking. The look they shared intense, and at the same time there was still so much between them not being said. He looked over to the table and knew that the other two women needed to go. He helped her carry the drinks over to table his eyes never leaving her form, he wanted to make it abundantly clear that he wanted Alison alone.

As they continued to talk he took every oppertuinity to showcase how he felt, every laugh shared between the two punctuated by a playful slap on the thigh. Everytime something a bit naughtier was said a wisful glance was shot across the table to Alison, the best bit was she didn't seem to mind. He wondered if she was playing a similar game to his, he could see the two women looking at their coats and their bags and he knew he should press his advantage whilst he could.

"I know you want another drink Alison, what about you guys, are you staying for another?" He asked as he stood to go to the bar, the same cheeky smile he had always had plastered on his face. If there was one thing he knew how to do it was to get rid of a crowd. He stood waiting for an answer as he and Alison exchanged yet another longing luck, it was definitely more on his part, but you could her responding more and more to it.

To some degree, at least, Alison did mind. Whatever about her own growing desires, she was conscious of the fact that her friends were under no doubt as to why Mark was hanging around, wary of what they might think of her if they thought she was interested a man who was scarcely—if even—out of his teens. Her desires were growing, though, fuelled by the knowledge that she was little less than twice his age. There was something irresistibly naughty about that, and it was so close to her fantasy of fucking one of her students that she grew flush between her thighs. On the surface, she tried to remain calm and relaxed, playing to both the illusion that she wanted her friends to buy—that she had no sexual interest in Mark—and to the reality that she wanted Mark to know. Regardless of what she wanted, her friends were astute enough to pick up on the reality of the situation.

"I'm all right for now, thanks," Rachel replied. Sofia shrugged her lips and shook her head. The two women remained seated until Mark had left for the bar, and once it was safe they immediately pressed Alison on the matter at hand. She downplayed it as much as she could, made up a story about Mark having issues with depression when he was in her class, and immediately scolded herself for having done so, but kept up pretences. She just wanted to make sure he was all right, and she'd probably leave pretty soon. The girls were welcome to go. Sofia laughed and shook her head, not seeming to buy Alison's explanation at all. Nevertheless, she and Rachel announced that they were leaving not long after Mark got back from the bar.

"It was nice to meet you," spoke the taller of the two. "Don't get your teacher into any trouble now."​

Mark smiled and laughed as they made their excuses and said their goodbyes to Alison, as well as letting him know it had been nice to meet him. He could hear a wariness in their voices as they told him not to get her in trouble, if only they knew how much trouble he'd love to get into with her, part of him suspected that they did know but didn't want to babysit them all night.

"I'll try not to but I can't promise anything I'm afraid." He joked winking as he did, if there was one thing that had never changed about him since school, it was he always had a tongue in cheek response for everything.

As they left the pub he went to sit back down, sitting as close to Alison as was reasonably possible, his thigh grazing her every time one of them shifted in their seat. He took another sip of his drink before turning and taking her eyes and face in his gaze.

"Then there were two." He said, stating a simple matter of fact. Yet there was more to his words, a tone that implied how glad he was that it was only the two of them now. After all it meant they could speak more freely.

"You've got some lovely friends I must say Alison. It's nice to have people looking out for you, though I suspect they were weighing up whether to stop you from misbehaving in their eyes." He laughed, his short infectious laugh so indicative of his young age.

"I feel you like misbehaving deep down, the thrill of doing something you shouldn't. As you can imagine if you remember what I was like at school, I definitely appreciate that feeling. I just didn't have you down as enjoying trouble as much as I do. I guess there is a lot more I could learn about you." He mused, sipping another sip of his drink, his hungry eyes briefly taking in her figure leaving no illusion as to how he felt now the friends had gone.

As presumptive as his words were, they didn't fail to strike a chord with Alison. More so than his words, it was the manner in which he said them that really got to her. Perhaps it was the alcohol, or perhaps it was youthful brashness, but the confidence with which he faced her would have had her weak at the knees were she not already sitting down. He spoke to her with the self-assuredness of a man who had seen and done it all, though he hadn't been out of school nearly long enough to become so worldly. The alcohol in her own system only accelerated the effect he had on her, and her barren spell stood behind the conscious curtain, teasing this string and that and goading her into taking him home with her.

"Trust me, Mark," she replied, almost purring in response. "There's a lot you don't know about me."

She smirked and held his gaze, and the din of the pub seemed to fade from significance if not from hearing.

"What about you?" she asked, squeezing his knee beneath the table and emphasising the word you in a manner that made him sound like the thing she was most interested in the world with right now. That was partly true. If he wasn't at the top of her list, he was second only to what she wanted to do with him.

"When did you become so... bold?" she managed, grinning and gently easing her shoulder against his upper arm.​

The way she purred her words at him made his cock throb more in his jeans, as if bolts of pure sexual energy shot between them igniting his nerves and his body. He had a feeling that whatever it was she kept to herself, the side of her few got to see, if he played his cards just right he might just get to find out the things he wanted to know the most.

Her hand on his knee sent shivers down his spine, nothing had ever felt so right in his life, yet at the same time seemed so out of sync with the world. Here he was barely two years removed from school, with the woman who taught him eating his confidence and brashness up, and the best thing was she was enjoying it. As she squeezed up to him, quizzing him on that very boldness he felt like her smile could of broke even the coldest of hearts and had them signing from her hymn sheet. He moved in to the touch, his own hand finding the spot just above her knee, his large hands allowing him to squeeze softly into the flesh of her thigh.

"Well when you've been to college and actually got to live life, you learn a few things." He said returning her smile as he laughed that trademark laugh.

"Such as the fact that women love confidence, there is nothing attractive about a man with no confidence. Women want to be made to feel wanted and I like to let them know when I want them." He said winking at her, making no attempt to hide the meaning in his words. He wanted her, not just a quick fumble to tell his roommates about, he wanted to feel her and show her what he had learnt.

He moved his hand slowly up her thigh, the pressure of his hands on her thigh running deep but in the most sensual way. He smiled as he had almost halved the distance between his hand and her groin without much protest.

"I've also learnt women like a man who knows what he wants and how to get it. Since you've always took an interest in my education, if you'd like to test me on what I've learnt or deliver a lesson on, I'll be most studious." He laughed, the last part seemingly lighthearted, except for the intentions so heavily laced into what he was saying. His hand having travelled dangerous close to her most sensitive areas in their personal game of nervous.

Alison snorted at his reply—not in a piggish fashion, rather she simply exhaled quickly and forcefully through her nostrils, indicating humour. Mark wasn't wrong, but there was something about hearing someone so young speak as though they possessed such worldly knowledge. She'd been his age, had felt like she knew it all after graduating from school to college, and had learned pretty quickly that she did not, in fact, know it all. Adult life had a way of doing that to you, casting your college years as a sort of blissful interlude between one's teenage years and the trials of adulthood. Still, she did like that confidence. A warm, humoured smile followed naturally, and she stopped his hand's ascent by covering it with her own. Her grip was as warm as her smile, tight too, and she held his hand firmly in place.

"Will you, now?" she asked, half-rhetorically. A voice inside her screamed that the young man who seemed so eager to talk his way into her pants was a decade younger than her—just two thirds her age, and a former pupil. It told her she should follow the example set by her friends, and leave, but it was drowned out by the blood throbbing in her temples. Besides, had Rachel and Sofia not left because they thought something was afoot between she and Mark? She suspected as much, though she couldn't be sure.

"Well," Alison continued, using her free hand to pick up her drink and swirl it gently, her eyes downcast into the clear liquid, then flicking up at Mark.

"Maybe I can put together a pop quiz for you," she said, then smirked, quipping: "It's not like you passed a whole lot of the tests I set you. Maybe you deserve a second chance."​

He smiled at her as she gripped his hand, her grip not one of defiance, but one that felt like a subtle teasing. Her eyes and smile giving very much the same vibes, he enjoyed the feel of her hand on his, any skin to skin contact with her was welcomed. Her laboured thought as she swirled her drink made him pause for thought, she was clearly in to this or so he thought, but her hesitation made me wonder whether that was true. As she made her playful offer of a pop quiz, he smiled warmly at her, confident that she wanted to pursue this as much as he.

"A pop quiz?" He gasped in mock horror, playing the role he had in school. "Normally those words wouldn't excite me. Prehaps the subject matter is much better this time. I doubt I've ever wanted to pass a test so badly." He enthused smiling warmly.

He took a swig of his own drink, finishing the final mouthful before placing his glass on the table with a sharp thud. Now was the time to press his advantage, the worst she could do was say no.

"I'd love that pop quiz, but is this really such a good environment for education?" He said motioning at the pub around them. "I think we should go somewhere with something more akin to test conditions." He said assertively, motioning around them at the tables that were being loud in particular.

"Your place or mine?" He asked with that trademark cheeky smile, the kind you couldn't get angry with, nor say no too. "I'd love to go over the course material with you before the big test." He said carrying on with the fun playful tone she had set.

Back
Top Bottom