Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home No More [Viktoff&Elune]

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
Set in a world without cars or phones, where magic and mystery await a dedicated adventurer around every single corner. No map can detail the whole of their world, but pocket groups of more civilized and intelligent races have mapped out their own general area. Races like the elf, an often more slender and beautiful race with skin clear of blemish, pointed ears and the like. With such a great foundation for magic and intelligence, their villages tend to become larger and their market places are more robust with each passing year.

Following the tale of a little elven village that hasn't exploded with it's own advancements just yet, these creatures just don't stand a chance against the raiding monster clans of the mountains. These large brute monster males wearing little no armor as mindless ogres and minotaur charge into the village, killing what is left of the courageous males that stand before them, and breeding the beautiful and unwilling elf women. Though it is uncharacteristic of them, the last few raids had zero casualties of the tiny elven children. And now, it has been almost a month since the village has been raided at all. What does this mean? Most of the elfs don't have the time or patience to think or ponder that question.

Sitting at the stall I stare up at the mountains, squinting slightly as the afternoon sun shines down on my pale skin, I was a shorter elf, considered a stunted growth at a young age, standing only 4'8 from the ground my long blonde hair reaching the back of my knees. I was considered the most beautiful elf in the village but my height stopped any marriage proposals, most elven women got married off 12 years after their birth, but I have managed to go 16 without the usual bridal head circlet being offered.

Standing up as I see my father walking over the the stall.
"Hello Daddy!"
I smile as I bow slightly feeling his arms around me he hugs me close.
"I have sold the whole four baskets of herbs that we collected...and there is only a few crab apple pies left."
I smile as he pats my head.
"Well done my girl."
He chuckles and I take out the few sliver pieces that I got.

Suddenly, five beefy black furred minotaur begin their descent from the nearby mountain down into the village. Like usual, the ten foot behemoths of sheer muscle wore nothing more than an iron plate shoulder peice on their left shoulder. The fur wouldn't hide their massive pulsing muscles that was the majority of their large bodies, and it certainly wouldn't hide their erect horse-like cocks that glistened with obscene amounts of precum. They came equiped with giant maces, one of the carrying a shield too and a crude iron helmet. This was a much smaller force than the sort of raid of minotaur that the villagers experienced before, and yet it was still unlikely that the thin numbers of elven guards would so much as scratch this charging force.

In no time at all, these five minotaur warriors had demolished the pitiful Elven guard and tore apart the scrawny houses that happened to be in their path. Three minotaur kept going, one of them being the shield-bearing captain. Two of the warriors remained behind. With the scattered bodies of the pulverized elven guard laying nearby, most being alive but beaten too badly to stand, the two minotaur forced a pair of blonde elven twin mothers to their knees. They wore vibrant dresses that were ripped savagely to reveal their pillow asses and perfect bust. Though they would scream and cry for mercy, the Minotaurs would grunt and sodomize the Elf twins' perfect asses with giant precum glossed horse cocks. Before long, their screams would melt into sultry moans and sounds of delight as the precum would ease the friction and the horse-like cocks sent endless streams of pure and raw pleasure through every nerve ending in their elven asses. Each cock having a furred wall of bustling muscle shoving their cocks deep to the hilt into these fucked raw elven milfs.

The trio continued their rampage until they caught sight of their target. A shorter, but well-of-age Elf beauty and her father. As the three approached with perfect tactics to corner the father daughter duo, the captain closed the remaining distance alone. Brave enough to defend his daughter, the older elf male stood tall and prepared himself to be sandwiched between the ground and the captain's bloodied giant maul. With a brisk motion, the father was shoved to the ground harmlessly by the brutish captain's shield. This act would be largely considered unusual as no elven male would be giving such generous treatment during the raids. With the sounds of the rape of the two elf milfs so prominent in the background, the captain dropped his giant shield to sieze the elf girl and toss her over his unarmored shoulder. Like this, the captain would turn the way he came, keeping the girl pinned to his shoulder with ease as they passed by the elven women twins being raped in their asses, their faces visible for the girl and the captain. For some strange reason, this girl was simply being captured unharmed.

With savage grunts, the minotaur finish together in a brotherly fashion, expanding the milf twins' stomachs. With a simple motion, the pulled the women off their still erect, shining cocks to let their cum begin to shoot out of the women in such a brutish manor. With little time to spare, they gathered their maces and rejoined with the other three as the five minotaur return to the mountain to climb it. The elf girl free to say and fight as she wished, even if the shoulder and hand of the minotaur captain made it all futile.

I look out behind my daddy's rear and see the two elven twins moaning like whores as their pussies spread around the huge horse cocks, whimper as my father covers my eyes and begins to back off, pushing me back as he stares into the minotaurs eyes, his horsey pipe wagging between his legs as he throws my father out of the way, my heart racibg I turn to run but feel his hand wrap around my tiny waist, yanking me from my feet. Pulling me over his shoulder I scream in fear, punching and kicking as hard as I could, hearing my fathers shouts as I'm carried out like a tied hog roast. Hearing the splurge of horse seed being pumped into the two woman as I watch them fall forward, their drunken giggles as they begin to mastrubathe feverishly.

Back
Top Bottom