Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Impure Fairy [Females/Futas only]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyKisses

Super-Earth
I have an idea I'd like to do for a long-term futa-focused roleplay, with plenty of potential for a story or just straight smut. I'm looking for a partner interested in a variety of monster girls to seduce, enthrall, or just overpower a hapless futa victim. I would prefer to be playing the futa with my partner being the monster girls she encounters, but I can play the monsters myself if desired.

As the title suggests, females and futas only. I love boobies, big plump boobies, more pairs of boobies than normal, boobies filled with delicious milk. I love oral sex, cunnilingus or fellatio. (Or "futatio," heh.) I love hypnosis and supernatural seduction, and I enjoy just flat-out non-con as well. I'm into pregnancy as well, particularly through oviposition. I haven't done much of it, but I'm curious of unbirthing. And I'll admit to having a bit of a smoking fetish.

So, the idea I have in mind? Here it is...

Few have ever seen fairies. Though legends speak of them as tiny beings, the average fairy is the same size as an average human, albeit sporting a pair of beautiful wings. The fairies are a peaceful race of females, and out of fear of their pure existence being threatened, remain hidden from other races. They are perfectly content to live amongst themselves in a peaceful, pure existence.

But then a fairy was born with something different. She was female, but she also bore a penis. In the eyes of the fairies who attended her birth, she was impure. The fairy was raised by the Fairy Queen herself, her impurity kept secret. Upon coming of age, she was cast from the fairy lands. A spell of amnesia would wipe the memories of her home from the futa fairy's mind, leaving the innocent young woman wandering without purpose or destination.

As it was, the fairies were right to fear the other races. Many hostile and predatory creatures had risen throughout the land, unknown to the reclusive fairies. Creatures that forced themselves upon unsuspecting victims. Creatures that enticed the unwary with seductive and hypnotic magics. Creatures that used others to breed, to carry and give birth to their young. Creatures that would be delighted to use a fairy for their own pleasure, especially one that bore such a unique "impurity". And a sweet fairy that had been raised in the calm and peaceful fairy realm would know nothing of such creatures, until it was too late...

Will this impure fairy find her way, eluding the perilous predators that lurk throughout the land? Or will her innocence ebb away, until she truly is impure, longing for the next sexual encounter -- if not a darker fate?

Hello smokeykisses! Could I take you up on this rp idea? I like to do COC style sex worlds, with dangerous and sexy demons and monster girls looking to get new pets. I especially like bad ends (non-lethal, more like permenant slavery) and hypnosis and mind control magic are something I really enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom