Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa looking for F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eiryls

Moon
Hello everyone! The title says quite a bit. I generally play futa characters, and prefer my partners to be female (as in, playing female. What you are irl is of no concern to me).

So to start off, here's a bit about me:

I've been roleplaying for quite a few years now and from experience, I should just warn you to never expect more than 2-3 paragraphs from me. There may be an exception to that rule if I'm writing the introduction post, but after that initial post, I don't write more than 2-3 paragraphs. Usually, it's because there's no reason to do so, except to put in meaningless fluff that bore me rather quickly.

I'm more comfortable playing a service top. I can play a couple rough scenes here and there, but if you ask me to play a character that dominates yours in every way possible, I will be at a loss for what to do. And since I'm a romantic at heart, keep in mind that I can get pretty cheesy with my characters.

I like plot. Most of the RPs I do are more plot than smut, but I think that's what makes the smut so good. But if you want a straight-out smut RP, I wouldn't say no but keep in mind it probably won't last too long.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things I like to incorporate

• I like having a risk of pregnancy in my roleplays. It adds a bit of reality and gives potential for some more plot and drama.
  • Going back to what I said about being a romantic. Cheesiness tends to make its way into my writing.

I'm always willing to try out kinks with you, so if there's something you definitely want in the RP, please feel free to tell me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some plot ideas

For the following, my character will be referred to as MC, and your character will be referred to as YC.

Modern AU

Masquerade - College Setting
MC is a well known playgirl, rumored to have slept with every female on campus, not limited to just the student body. She rarely goes to any of her classes, and it's a wonder she passes anything at all. YC has a class with MC but the two never actually met because MC never showed up once since the semester started. The school hosts its annual Winter Masquerade Ball where all students are welcome and masks are a requirement. YC and MC meet at the ball and have a few dances together, but either shared their names nor got to see the other under the mask. Later, when MC finally attends class for the first time, YC and MC gets paired up for a project.

Loving You - High School setting
MC's mother is marrying YC's father. Despite being newly married, the blissful couple is never at home, as one volunteers for Doctors Without Borders and the other is always on some kind of business trip. MC gets enrolled in the same school as YC and for some reason won't stop bothering YC.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's actually all I've got so far. I'll add more plots when I think of more. Of course, you're always free to throw plot ideas at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom