Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Obsession with sucession (Nurse Maxine and Silvernight)

Princess Eloine was the only child of King Errol. She had two things going against her, the first was that she was... well... not a boy. The king wanted an heir and a daughter simply wouldn't do. Second, she was illegitimate, the daughter of a concubine, and therefor an embarrasment. As the king grew old, he grew desperate. Potential mates were getting hard to fiind, and after a bout of ill health, he decided that something must be done. He consulted his prime minister, and they decided that under the circumstances his only realistic choice was to marry his daughter, and sire a prince with her. Throwing propriety to the wind, the king called his daughter to his chambers, where he told her of her new destiny. He pulled her into his lap and kissed her, but not in a fatherly way. Eloine pushed him away and ran from the room. She was hoping to have married royalty and become a true queen, the kings incestual plan was entirely unsatisfactory to Eloine. Her father was incensed and he sent his guard after the girl and had her thrown into the tower until she came to her senses.

Eloine was beside herself, she spent her nights crying and her days plotting an escape. The next day, when her maid came to the tower to bathe her, Eloine had her maid disrobe as usual to avoid getting her clothing wet. It was then that she knocked the poor girl out with a candlestick, and after stealing the maid's key and clothing, let herself out of the tower, stole her own horse and rode off into the surrounding forest. Unfortunately she was a better theif than a woodsman and was ill equipped to survive in the forest. It wasn't long before hunger drove her to theivery. Even this was a poor survival and it wasn't long before she made a critical mistake and attempted to rob another theif. This would prove her undoing or at least so it seemed. She was in the middle of stealing his saddle bag which she hoped was full of food when she was confronted by its owner.

Jericho was on his way to the capital, why, cause why not. It was the capital it wasn't like he needed a real reason to travel to the place. He figured that he could find people to steal from along the way, or maybe some work to do for some people that would earn him enough to continue his adventures on. Avoiding responsibilities was something that Jericho happened to be extremely good at for the most part. He had left home a few years before to have fun, to have no real responsibilities other then keeping himself alive and stealing and fighting and drinking as well. He knew that the capital would be the center of a lot of wealth and there would be a lot of ways to get rich. That sounded fun, steal something worth a lot, and then sell it, and get away. Living at some middle of nowhere place with the money where he would be able to retire and do nothing. It seemed rather perfect, now it was the chance to put that thought into real action.

The young man walked back towards his horse. The young man stood just under six feet tall, he was a bit on the lanky side with short dark hair that hanged a bit over his eyes if he wasn't careful, and light brown eyes that looked like a chocolate drink. He was walking back from doing a bit of gathering, berries and such when he saw the young woman at his horse. He had no clue who she was, but the idea of having his things taken. Him a rogue and all to have his stuff stolen by this woman, was something that he couldn't have happen. Still as he walked quietly, he couldn't hurt her, she looked in need of help honestly. He couldn't but tell this female was not a thief by her nature. Though what she was he wasn't sure at that moment. He moved up quietly, remembering to not make a sound with his steps or anything else. He put a hand stood to close for her to move away as he reached out and grabbed her shoulder, not hard, but firmly to keep her from moving.

"Now, what do I have here," he said looking over at her, his eyes upon her as he focused his full attention on her. "A thief would be the normal reaction, or assumption, but you don't look the part, what are you doing woman, and why are you trying to steal from me. The life of a thief, I would guess by looking at you would not fit in the least," he said honestly to her giving her his true and honest assessment of her as a thief. "You be honest, and I will let you get away without punishment, got it. If you lie or try to pull one on me, I will take you back to the capital and let them deal with you."

Eloine stood in complete shock and afraid to speak. In the dark of very early morning, she had not expected to be confronted at all, much less by a giant of a man who seamed to know a lot about her for having just met. What was worse he was perfectly right, she was definitely no theif and had found herself in this situation as a consequence of her convictions and desire to maintain them. That said, she was starving , and hunger is a powerful motivation. Her thoughts were racing through her mind. She had not prepared a cover story and was a very poor liar. What's more, this man seemed to be able to read her like a book. The final nail in the coffin was his threat. If he returned her to the capitol, she would be immediately recognized and returned to the tower or worse. Half the capitol was actively seeking her out, and the bounty the king had offered was huge, enough that anyone turning her in would be well set.
That part of the story, she sincerely hoped would not become known to this man.

Her lips began to tremble and tears flow. Biting her lip she spoke weakly as her whole body shook, partly with fear, partly with frustration. "I'm hungry sir! " she finally cried out. I have no where to live, nothing to eat, and I don't know a trade. I might sell my body, but I would die first. Her tiny frame shook as she looked up at him. She was truly a tiny woman. She stood just four foot nine inches tall and and weighed just over 100 lbs, but she was becoming thinner by the day. Her hair was long and fell in waves of crimson down to her waist. At the present time it was a tangled mess, and her clothes were very dirty. Her creamy freckled skin was smeared with dirt from digging through trash in search of scraps. She fell to her knees before him, undone by the situation and clearly unable to resist whatever this man might do with her.

What a odd young woman, he looked at her, and could tell right away that she was hungry, that she needed something to eat. He could tell she wasn't a threat to him and it was good to know she wasn't after his money either. He still had a poor dirty female in front of himself. He shook his head as he took the bag he had in his other hand that at that moment was hanging over his shoulder down onto the ground. She had nothing to steal from her, and even if she did in her state it wouldn't be worth it in opinion. He put the medium sized bag on the ground in front of her as he looked at her carefully, he knew that she was more dangerous now then ever, a animal backed into a corner was the one that was the most likely to strike. He figured in humans that the same situation applied then that.

"Now, A name will do, tell me your name, miss," he said as he opened the bag, inside of it were numerous berries the ones he had been picking all morning, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries mostly. "Now you can eat what you want, you just need to tell me your name," he informed her as he sat down taking a few berries into his hand and eating them as to show that they were no poisoned or some trick for her. "My name is Jericho," he told her giving her name as well figuring that it would put her more at ease. "Now, I am planning to go to the capital to make some cash, what are you doing out here, I mean you look like a real mess, and you need to work on eating, can't have you starving. You know if you want, you can travel with me. I mean, you won't go without for food and I can make sure to get you some new clothes and such for you, so you don't have to wear those rags. I figure a nice bed to sleep in and a bath too could be thrown in."

"Elley" she said , deliberately shortening her name to a childhood favorite. She was deathly afraid of what he would do if he knew of the bounty the king had placed on her. At his invitation, she ate ravenously. What will all this kindness cost me?" She asked between bites. She hadn't been out long, but long enough to know that kindness normally had a price. She was in no position to dicker, but at the same time, she could ill afford to be too deep in debt, especially with no income. Beyond that, she still hd a modicum of pride, and wanted to earn her keep.

"I will do whatever I can!" she promised. Though she shuddered when she thought about wht he might ask of her and what her assets were at the moment. Most of them were on desplay what with her being dressed mostly in rags, and thin rags at that. She was dirty, but that did not desguise her ample breasts capped with long nipples, and a perfectly shaped ass that sat nicely atop her thighs.

He looked at her, she was a package despite her height, she had the body that was nearly matchless in his humble view. He thought about it for a moment as he figured this woman had nothing if she was eating like she was. It gave him way more information about her then he would get otherwise. He rubbed his chin as he thought about what he should do with her. He smiled as he couldn't help but to get a rather dirty thought in his own head as he looked at her and he knew what he was going to do. There was not much he could get from a broke woman, but there was something he could get from her wtihout a single problem in the world, and that he was looking forwards to a good bit now.

"Now, here is the deal, you can travel with me, and I will teach you how to take care of yourself and live, Elley," he told her as he gave her a half smile half grin. "Then in return you shall keep me company as I travel around and teach you. You shall also keep me company in my bed at night when I so want you to do so." He gave her the answer he figured she expected, but he figured she might take it, it was worth a shot if nothing else, he could help her and she could let him have some fun with her. A win win in his book as it were.

Eloine had expected as much, and she looked down shyly, and silently nodded her ascent, resigned to the fact that such a thing was inevitable and that in any event, the powerful young man could take her by force if not by her permission. She reasoned, that at least this way it might do her less physical harm. Still the whole idea was a bit terrifying as she was a virgin, and had led a sheltered life. She had run away to avoid being deflowered by her father, and took some small comfort in the fact that her first experience of a man would at least not be incestual.

"Do you promise to protect me?" she asked him, eying the long sword at his hip. "A woman alone like I am is in constant danger. I promise to be your companion and see to your urges and needs, but I am exhausted from living in fear. You must see to my protection." As she said it, she looked up with innocence and a degree of helplessness on her face, but passion in her voice.

He paused looking at her as she seemed to agree with his point and would do what he wanted. "Now, of course, it would be pointless for me to just have your body and not protect you completely. I will make sure you are safe and are able to learn how to survive and live in the world. I am guesesing based on what I am seeing that you have not been told these lessons for some reason or another," he replied looking at her, figuring that she had not been show how to get by cause she looked not in the best situation given her clothes and how dirty she was. Plus how she was so needy for food when he ran into her. He knew this would take a while to teach her how to get by, but to have sex with her as payment made it all so fair for him and even in his mind.

"Now, um on the horse, we will ride to a hut of mine, where we will make sure you get some food, get something to drink and rest in a bed, later," he explained as he got up on his own horse and then offered her a hand to help her up as well onto the horse. He figured that the ride would be though the woods to his home which was mostly hidden by trees and earth, but it was nice enough with a cave nearby where a old hot spring was, and where he would take his baths in comfort. He figured this would be like a great deal by Eloine when she found it.

Elly took his hand and found herself levitated suddenly as if by magic up into the saddle in front of him. Realizing that riding this way wouldbe uncomfortable for both of them, she swung a leg up and over the horse so that she was straddling its back and basically sitting in his lap, with her legs wrapped around his waist. She pulled herself tightly to his chest and laid her head against his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his broad back. He dress being in tatters as it was, her position was fairly intimate, but she rationalized that she had promised to meet his needs and that what would come of that would be far more intimate than her current circumstance, and so was , for the moment, satisfied.

"I'm ready. Don't worry, I will hang on tight." As if to prove the point she crushed her ample breasts against his chest.

Jerico felt her hang upon him, her wonderful body pressed against him, he knew where this would end up, as he could feel her curves against him already, and he knew that by the time he got to his home he would be so hard for her that it wouldn't even be funny. He started to ride forward, feeling her body pressed up close against his strong body, her curves against him. He could feel more then he would normally cause of her ripped up clothes, and damn did it feel great. He couldn't but help think about what he could do with her and her body. He thought about how he could find pleasure in it. He also made sure to remind him that when he got the chance to find pleasure, to work to make sure that this was something pleasurable for her as well. He knew that if she would enjoyed what she was sure to know would come it would help things go smoother.

He rode for a short while till he got to his home a medium size forest cabin that blended in with the hill that was near it cause of the grass on the roof the home. It wasn't anything fancy, but it was nice enough and had worked well for him till that point at least. He looked at Elly and thought about how to do this, and paused. He picked up Elly from his chest, and held her as he moved his foot around to be on one side, and then dropped still holding her before putting her on the ground. "Now this is base camp, we will see around the area, but first things first, we shall see if you uphold your side of our deal."

Elly looked around and say nothing but the house and the barn and woods asfar as she could see, not another living sole. Upon hearing his words, she looked down at her feet and bit her lip, but did not cry or attempt to flee. She simply stood before him and one garment at a time she utied the rags from er body, letting them fall right there where they stood. First she untied the shall and then quickly, before she lost her nerve, her dress which fell around her ankles in a dirty limp heap. She had only a worn flaxen camisol that was thin and did little to hide her body underneath. But without hesitating , that too was pushed off her sholders and allowed to ad to the pile of rags. she stepped out of them, and now wearing only cloth slippers she stood before him. Her bright auburn hairs standing out in sharp contrast to her creamy pale skin. Her larrge breasts seemed as though they wer floating, and jiggled softly with every move she made and her pink nipples stood out proudly at the peak of each mound. Her mons had only a few gossamer curles of brilliant red that did nothing to hide the puffy outer lips of her sex.

She looked up at him, and smiled weakly, "my body is yours, sir, but if it would please you, I should like to bathe first, I am afraid I might offend you otherwise"

He could guess that she was turned on from the trip and being so close to him the whole way. He looked at her as she asked her favor, and nodded his head. He couldn't argue about the idea of her taking a bath, and cleaning up before she was with him. It made a lot of common sense. She was a mess now, and he knew having sex with her in her best would be better too. He motioned her to follow him. "Come on them, let me take you to the hill and the small cave that was formed in it. He led her into it, a path made into the cave as if it had been there long before he had been there to claim the area to live in. He led her down to a nice warm pool of water that was steaming over and looked at her. "This is where I take my baths, as the water is fresh and it is a natural hot springs. Relax and wash yourself, I shall be up in the main room to find when you are done here," he informed her.

He took her leave, he wasn't worried about her leaving she wouldn't really be able to do much alone. He knew it and she knew it too, he returned to his room and fixed it up a bit, moving the small amount of things he had to clean up a bit. He sat on his own bed and waited to see what was under the layers of dirt. He looked though his things and found some old clothes that he put on the dresser for later after they had sex.

Eloine's feelings were confusing her as she slipped into the warm water. It felt delicious on her skin and it was fresh and clear, better than even the royal bath water, despite that she would always get the first bath. She missed her soaps and oils, but the freshness of it all made up the difference. She pulled some moss from the wall of the cave and used it to scrub her skin till it took on a pink hue and any trace of oder was rinsed away. She rinsed her hair and braded it in loose braids. When she was clean, she padded outside the cave and picking up the pile of rags that hd been her clothes and stolled naked through the woods to the door of the house. Leaving the filthy rags on the porch, she stepped through the door.
Elly had run away to avoid being impregnated by her father and so she naturally feared what she knew was coming next, however it was somehow different. Her feeling was more anticipation instead of fear, and she wondered, Would a child be the result?

He looked at Eloine as she came in, she was shorter then normal women but more beautiful then most women he had ever seen in his life. He looked at her as he slipped his arms around her and looked down at her. "I know be gentle with you, you are beautiful though and I am sure that we shall have a great deal of fun with this," he mused looking at her as he picked up the light woman and held her as he carried her in his arms into his own bedroom. The room was simple, but it served it purpose which was all he wanted from the said room. He laid the beautiful woman down upon his bed and took his pants which were the only thing he had up till that point still on, looking upon her, he let his hands slide gently over her legs rubbing her legs from her ankles to her waist making sure to tease her a bit knowing that would need to be a show to her how good this all could feel with him.

Elly did her best to remain calm and lay still. The presence of his hand on her naked skin both scared and thrilled her at the same time. She had never been touched by a man in this way before. She was breathing hard , and shivering as his fingers grazed her sex. "OOOHHHHH" she moaned as he gently carressed her. Her nipples rose in long nubs on her pink breasts responding to the cool air and stimulus. Her hands went to her face but she didn't cover herself and responded to his touch by spreading her thighs a bit to give him better access.

His hands slide over her soft body, rubbing against her body as he let his lips find her own. He knew that she would need to be ready for this and he could feel her moving her legs apart as to welcome him. He figured that this was a sign that she was ready for him and would want to feel him one with her. His hands sliding over her breasts as he touched them and then held them in his hands holding them and playing with them as he adjusted himself to her. He let his manhood rub against her womanhood for a good moment or two finishing up his teasing of this beautiful woman. He broke then kiss as he looked at her his hand moving to adjust himself before he just pushed himself in a little, before he pushed himself more into her taking her purity away from her.

It was all happening too fast. She wanted to cry out when after she had made room for his hand , he hand inserted first a knee and then two pushing her thighs apart and cupping her breasts. The shock too her voice and she turned her face from him. She could do little else, nd she hoped that the ters that filled her eyes didn't anger the man. She swallowed the scream that wanted out as his manhood first invaded her and then took her completely in seconds. She had wanted more than this. To love the man who took her virginity, but she knew that that would never again be possible. She lay there passivly and let him have his way with her. She had made a promise and she would keep it, what ever it meant for her. Despite her fear of the situation, her body was betraying her, responding to the invasion with copious lubrication and a series of contractions which grew in intensity. She wanted to say Nooooo! but only Oooooh! came out from her lips.

He lips pressed against her own lips, as he stopped for a moment, he knew that he had promised to take things easy on her and he would live up to his own word as he let his hands run along her soft sides, pressing against her soft skin for a moment as he heard the sound from he lips. He was encouraged by that sound to continue. He slowly and at the same time firmly thrust himself into her, moving with his hips as he thrust forward, his hands holding the beautiful short female still and stable under himself. He knew that a first time was going to be different then she would think, but he figured the pleasure if nothing else might be memorable after a time. He felt how great she was to take, how much pleasure came from having sex with her and how even going gentle and more on the slow slide was very much worth it.

Back
Top Bottom