Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Milf misses being a slut. (Rick_S and Furry princess)

furry princess

Supernova
Mandy stared into her coffee as she thought about the strange turns life took she was a mother in her mid 30s with two boys she was raising on her own, but as they got older and were almost ready to leave the nest she couldn't help but think of when she was younger, the days of heavy drinking and bad choices and yet now her mind was drawn back to those days, it had shown subtly at first with some makeup to help her cover the small signs of aging that crawled in but over the past few weeks Mandy's clothing had changed slowly but surely where she would normally wear something quite covering and suitable for her more mature status now she was wearing tank-tops and mid thigh skirts with the excuse of "comfort in the summer."

"Maybe I'm having an early mid-life crisis." She said absent-mindedly to the empty house before taking a long sip of her delicious coffee, Mandy looked around her house, at the memories she had made with her kids and friends but couldn't help but feel as if there was a big itch that hadn't been scratched over the years. She didn't realize just how much she had missed the touch of a man, her dreams of late had been overtaken with sexual imagery alike to when she was young the thoughts of copious amounts of sex with as many men she could get her hands on allowing them to do whatever they wanted..."No! I'm a mother I have to act like it!" Mandy snapped herself out of the stupor and put down her coffee. "Just something to distract me, some music and housework will do me some good and maybe a night with the girls see if they can talk some sense into me." She turned on the stereo and hit play, random pop songs filling the house as she started to clean, doing her best to ignore the thoughts in the back of her head.

It's a quiet Friday morning in a middle to upper middle class residential neighborhood. The kind where many homes are framed by white picket fences, expensive cars can be found in various driveways and the lawns of most properties are neatly maintained. There hardly is any noise beyond the chirp of birds and occasional landscaping truck passing by. Late morning is also when Ray likes to do his daily run. His usual route consists of him taking a right to go down the street that takes him past his neighbors house. It would be a lie to claim this is a random choice. Too often has he found himself sneaking a glimpse to see if he can perhaps spot the woman of the house and frequently he enjoyed the view when she was out either on her front- or backyard.

There have been times, and maybe even the occasional intimate moment, that made him wonder how it would be to have a closer relation with her than just being friendly neighbors. With his eyes all over her at ever chance, the recent changes in the way she dresses are not lost to him. Ray knows that during this hour the woman is likely to be home. Jogging past her house all he can think about are the many times he fantasized stopping there for an unannounced visit. Today, for some reason, he is stupefied why he never knocked on her door and the thought alone causes him to feel a warm sensation in his groin. Why not? It occurs to Ray how little he has to loose. He figures all it takes is a simple ploy to make her allow him entrance to her home.So, he turns around. Moments later he stands in front of her door in his Brooks running shoes, wearing a mid thigh length running shorts and a tech-shirt that leaves little of his torso up to imagination.

The housework was keeping Mandy nice and distracted, with two boys the house was never clean for long, this was Mandy's way of escaping the increasingly dirty thoughts lately by throwing herself into cleaning, gardening and socializing with the girls not that they were always a help. On occasion one of them would spot a handsome guy down the street and their talks would turn very rapidly towards sex which certainly didn't help her being the only single one in the group, they talked of pairing her up with whatever cute guy got their attention even for a one night stand which for so long never bothered her but of course now it was hard to ignore those thoughts.

She heard the knock on the door and looked to the clock on the wall. "Who could that be?" She asked out loud knowing that her boys wouldn't be back for a little while yet, she put down the spray bottle of windex and her cloth before quickly walking over to the door peering out of the keyhole she saw her neighbor, Ray one of the many men that was the subject of the girls talks and even drew her eye enough to make Mandy contemplate asking him out herself., she opened the door with a smile but before opening her mouth to say hello she was drawn to his handsome and fit body, her glancing traced over him completely, seeing the lines of sweat from his run and the outline of his muscles filled her mind with so many dirty thoughts, she even bit her lip as she looked over him. "Hi Ray, what brings you over this morning?" She asked attempting to keep the conversation civil even if her body language made it obvious what was on her mind, she was to distracted to even notice how unsubtle she was being.

Talk about unsubtle. Is Mandy only imagining it or is the first thing Ray does looking at her bare legs the moment the door opens? He really can't help it as his underlying thought is that all he needs to achieve is get through the door and he will fuck this woman. Ray is a lit6tle taller than Mandy, causing her to look up and him down when gazing at another. Standing in her door, watching her bite her lip, he realizes that right now who'd rape her just to have her. His contemplating how her nude body might feel when pinned beneath him quickly starts to arouse the man and running shorts are really a bad fit to conceal a growing bulge.

"I think I locked myself out." Ray comes up with an excuse so simple it's almost obvious. "So, I was wondering if you could let me in and use your phone real quick." On the other hand, success with his ploy would put him in her house, possibly even with her phone in his possession. Ray isn't planning on going anywhere else anyhow and before Mandy has a chance to answer his hand moves for her side to hustle her out of the way so he can step forward and allow himself inside. Ray had no reason to suspect anyone else being home, but once inside he could be certain the woman is alone and it is apparent enough also for her to know that he knows: it's just him and her in an otherwise empty house, with the smell of coffee in the air and her busy with chores. It's an atmosphere that could create an intimacy of a different kind; not the erotic feel of being on a date, but one where she is interrupted in the middle of her chores by a man who finds her attractive even when she is dressed like a housewife.

Mandy had certainly noticed his eyeline but had put it down to the fact he had been waiting at the door and randomly glancing around, what had taken her a few passes to notice was the bulge in his shorts how could she have missed it in those small tight fitting shorts? She stared for a few moments and imagined oh so many dirty things before his voice snapped her out of it. "Uhh..." Her sentence interrupted by him walking past her which she did find a little rude but decided not to comment on, Ray was a nice guy and she did know him a little bit so it wasn't to bad. "Yeah no problem, it happens to all of us." Mandy smiled before walking off to retrieve the phone.

"You'll have to use my mobile I didn't want to pay an extra 10 bucks a month for a home phone that would never be used." She reached out and handed him the phone, unlocked so he could make his call before her mind started to wander again, the thought of those strong arms holding her on him, his hand gripping her hair or throat as he fucked her rough, she wore the desire on her face but soon shook her head, trying to clear the thoughts. No I'm a mother now I can't think like a horny teenager. The woman seemingly wrapped up in some idea that once you had kids your glory days were far behind you. "I guess it's back to work, let me know when your done." She showed a smile before getting back to cleaning the house.

Ray stands there looking at Mandy. Many's gaze drops to stare at Ray's groin and what follows is likely one of those awkward, quiet moments everyone hates. The woman now knows he is aroused. He knows she knows and neither one wants to say something about it. Guys really can't hide it that well when a daydream gets them excited, but neither can women. They are both thinking about the same thing: Many laying there, her legs spread for him to slam his rigid dick into her warm pussy. With his eyes all over her, any hint of her own arousal is not lost to him: be it just a subtle rosy hue of her cheeks or nipples stiffening to poke through her shirt.

"Oh right," Ray snaps out of his lewd thoughts when Many hands him the phone, reminding him that there is no landline. He isn't making a call though; in fact, he isn't doing anything but watch how she turns her back to him to step away. For some reason Ray finds himself activating the camera function of the phone to record how she walks away to continue with her housework. It's not all it is going to record. Ray leaves it right there near the door from where it can capture how Mandy's neighbor follows her in the living room, simply steps up behind her and tries grab her hair.

Ray attempts pull her towards him again, make her bend backwards and press his lips to hers. the way things started to go back there at the door the man finds himself at a loss of anything to say. Actions speak louder than words anyway and his probably convey his message effectively enough: all Mandy needs to do is let go for a moment and he will take her right there. Starting now with shoving his tongue into her mouth to kiss her hard and deep while his second hand slaps against her groin, his fingers stretched out to rub against her crotch.

Mandy couldn't figure out if she was disappointed in herself for not making a move or proud of herself for sticking to her guns. No it wouldn't be fair on the kids...but hes so handsome and sexy... Her thoughts continued like this for a while with neither winning out occasionally the arguement against making a move was played by a worry of her age or the fact she had gained weight over the years, while she didn't think she looked unattractive she thought men might, her internal arguement was interrupted when Ray gripped her by the hair and yanked her back.

"Ahhh!" A sound of fear escaping her until she felt his lips press against hers, the awkward position and hand wrapped in her hair sent shivers through her and this passionate kiss caused her to moan softly into his lips, the best kind of men were those that simply took control her mind taken over by her desire for a few moments before she pulled away, a moment of lucidity in her head now. "W-we shouldn't...My-my kids..." The thoughts were dashed as his fingers rubbed against her crotch, she instinctively spread her legs to allow him better access and she returned the kiss again, one of her hands reached out for stability and the other reaching back to rub against his crotch.

The slut was beginning to awaken in her, the thought of being impaled on his cock, to taste his cum, to feel it cover her face, she wanted it all for as long as he could give it to her, how could she ever have walked away from this feeling? Her body seemed to agree with as she quickly became soaking wet, it had been far to long.

Back
Top Bottom