Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ballet Is A Sport! (KnightCreep x NurseMaxine)

KnightCreep

Pulsar
Jenny was stretching in the living room. She was wearing her ballet uniform. She loved ballet and had been doing it for seven years. The sixteen year old girl smiled as she went through some ballet poses.

Jona leaned against to door jamb, looking into his sister's room as she went through her "movements." At 18 , Jona was nearly twice her size and possesed a powerful physique. He was all muscle, and every inch of him was hard from rigorous weight training. His carefully controlled diet insured maximum muscle with nearly zero body fat. While Jenny was lithe and slim, low body fat was where the similarity ended and thaanks to the lycra uniforms they both wore, the differences wer obvious to everyone who saw them. "How is it you call that training? Ballet is no sport. Its completely recreational!" He chided her as he usually did. Ballet deprived her of the large breasts the other girls had, but she was anything but a hard body. "You are so soft! not an athlete!" he said continuing to mock her, knowing that she would soon be in tears. The though gave him satisfaction and was just more proof of her weakness.

Jenny gritted her teeth in anger. She knew what her brother was trying to do, and this time she had a trump card. "If it isn't a sport, then let's see you do it three times a week." She walked over to Jona. She was wearing a silver and amethyst ring.

"I could do it 30 times a week!" He boasted. "Ballet is for little girls and girly boys! no way its a sport!" He started prncing around mocking her movements and then picked her up as though she was feather and holding her fast with a huge hand on her pussy, he teased her with a strong finger. It wasn't nice and it wasn't proper but he didn't care. "A sport my ass! " he said laughing at her as he set her down.

Jenny moaned when her brother picked her up and touched her vagina. Thankfully, her leotard and tights kept the finger from going in. She scowled at Jona when he put her down. "Really then? Then I guess you need to be a girl." Her ring began glowing bright red and Jona was surrounded in a red aura.

Jona was feeling strange. He tried desperately to wipe away the glow. As he sat there he grew smaller, especially between his legs. His genetals were changing, they were dissapering and breasts were forming. "Oh my god! what did you do to me ? " He asked in his new squeaky voice. "Oh please ! sis please don't do this ! put me back please! You can't make me a girl can you? " He couldn't help crying.

"I can make you a girl, and I am," Jenny smirked. Jona's clothes began to change into a pink leotard, a pair of white tights, and a pair of pink ballet slippers. "You've pushed me too far, sis. Now you pay." She watched her new sister losing her muscle mass and gaining a feminine figure.

She looked down at her new body, she simply couldn't believe it . She had to be dreaming. What she saw was a beautiful young girl. She started to get excited, but then she realized she wasn't getting hard her pussy... oh my god she had a pussy, ws getting wet nd soaking her leotard.

How did you do this? why? Its not fair! she was desperate and the tears were flowing freely.

Jenny hugged her sister. "Shh... It's ok, sis... I'm here for you..." She wiped the tears from Jona's eyes. "Trust me, you'll enjoy being a girl." Jona's hair grew into a cute bob cut.

"How can I wrestle? What about my girlfriend ? What will she say? " she was overrought with emotion. It was the onlything that seemed natural at this moment. "How do you get any enjoyment ? We don't even have a cock!"

"No one will remember that you were a male. They will remember my shy twin sister," Jenny said. She kissed Jona. "I'll make a deal with you, sis. If you aren't honestly enjoying your life as a girl by the end of the month, I will turn to back into a male and give you one hundred dollars. However, if you do enjoy your new life, I'll let you stay a girl."

"Do I have a choice?" she asked. "I don't think I do correct me if I am wrong. Why did you do this? to prove a point or punish me?"

"You don't have a choice, and it is both of those reasons," Jenny said. "Don't worry, Lola. You're a beautiful ballerina."

"I didnt want to be a ballerina. I was a wrestler , I had muscles. Now they are gone! Now I have breasts instead! What do I do now? I don't know Ballet."

"I will help teach you," Jenny smiled. "Don't worry, your first ballet class is this afternoon. My instructor will have you dancing like a pro in no time. Come on, LOLA, let's stretch on OUR bed." She walked over to the bed and sat on it.

Lola gave Jenny a nodd look. " We are sleeping together? " Suddenly she was interested. Lola was all girl, but at lest for now she didn't quite know how to think like one. She was still attracted to girls, but odlly it didn't feel like a same sex relationship evenn though it clearly was. For now that was on her side and would help her reconsile with her sister, albeit in an odd way. She climbed up on the bed with Jenny and took off her leotard. She still believe she ws female. She looked at her smooth soft skin in a state of wonder. She spent extra time investigating her pussy, but was surprised at how difficult itwas to see with her breasts in the way. The ring had blessed her with big ones, and her nipples were very sensitive and were standing out prminently from her chest. "Damn! just look at me!" she said in wonder.

"You're welcome," Jenny smiled. She took her leotard and tights off. "Do what I do." She began to preform a side split. "Come on, Lola, you need to stretch. Quit ogling over your new body and focus."

Lola looked at Jenny's legs and how they were split. "how can you do that?" she asked.. Doesn't that hurt ? She tried it and although she was tight she was surprised just how far she could stretch. She moved over next to her sister and tried to line up her legs with Jenny's but when she did, they were then chest to chest and face to face lip to lip, pussy to pussy. Lola blushed bright red.

Jenny giggled at her sister's blush. "Don't be shy, Lola. You're a sexy girl, and you should be treated as such." She tilted her head and kissed Lola passionately. Their first kiss was nothing short of magical. Jenny cupped and squeezed Lola's D cup breasts in a gentle and loving way. The ballerina didn't want Lola to be her sister, but her lover.

Lola's heart was in her throat. She had never felt such feelings. When Jenny touchedher breasts, the feeling was electric. Little sparks shooting up and down her body. She returned the kiss deep and hard. She wrapped her arms around Jenny and grabbed Jenny's tight buns pulling their pussies tight together. The feelings were incredible. Suddenly all the annimoscity they had felt before simply melted. She rolled on her back stayin split and pulled Jenny down on top of her big pillow like breasts .Lola couldnt believe how big they were when smashed against her chest. In the mean time she slipped the fingers of her right hand between Jenny's thighs and began to explore the hot wet flesh there.

Jenny moaned as Lola explored her virgin cunt. "Easy, sis..." She licked Lola's nipples repeatedly, wanting to give her new sister as much pleasure as possible. He ring glowed again and an aura appeared around Lola's neck. It wasnt threatening, but very calming and relaxing. The aura began to take a solid shape.

"Shh... Don't worry, I'm just giving you a necklace," Jenny promised. A silver necklace with a ruby pendant appeared around Lola's neck. It was beautiful and would have costed a fortune. "Consider this your 'becoming a girl' present." Jenny went back to licking her sister's sensitive nipples.

Lola still was wary of that glow, but with the stimuation of her nipples, she was relaxing quickly. Suddenly she began to feel another new feeling as she felt a throbbing deep in her pelvic floor. Wh..What is that? ! Oh ggod its gooood! ooooooh! she began to pant and sweat.

Back
Top Bottom