Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Murder [ Bear & LaughtersAssassin ]

H

HeyThereLittleBear

doO1Apo.jpg
[size=-2] Death, her mother had once explained, was not life’s greatest tragedy but life’s greatest adventure. Anne Caskey Vaughn had been a woman to see all of creation with the eyes of a child, so ready to take on the next challenge and the new day that it was almost impossible to imagine a world in which she did not inhabit. But yet here sat her daughter, Anne’s one and only offspring, half-listening to the gentle murmur of “please, call me Brandon,” talking about… What was he talking about again?

“Miss Lucille? Do you understand what I’m saying?” He’d stopped, his brows furrowed just a bit and his eyes clouded with concern, though she couldn’t for the slightest understand what he was concerned about. Lucie caught herself, glancing up from her gently folded hands in her lap, eyes confused for a second as she looked around at the unfamiliar room lined with books that were neatly aligned in his perfectly organized office. “I’m sorry, I was… Could you come again?”

‘Brandon’ offered her a sympathetic smile, “I was saying that the contents of your father’s will left everything that he owned in your mother’s possession. Since she has passed as well and had no will, everything of hers and your father’s now goes to the next of kin… You are the next of kin.” He shuffled the papers that were on his desk in between them, setting them into a neat stack before he continued, “The estate-” Empty house. Empty rooms. “Is now your property. The company-” Vaughn Industries, where her father had spent all of his life and love, “is now under your control. And, of course, the fortune-” Blood money. Empty dollars that backed empty promises from an empty soul, “is all yours. Do you understand?”

Lucie had no response at first, her long silence troubling but her lips forming a soft and forced smile, “Yes, thank you… Brandon.” She murmured. The rest of the visit was full of static in her mind, his words blurring out in her brain until she couldn’t tell one from the other. It was all technicalities and legalities, things that she didn’t need to hear and things she could never hear again.

Three weeks had passed since then.

Great psychologists stated that there were five stages of grief and loss. During her meeting with ‘Brandon,’ she had been in the first stage - denial and isolation. Even with his words ringing in her ears she couldn’t find the urge to believe that her parents were gone. It couldn’t be true. Her father, yeah. But her mother? No, that woman had been an unstoppable force of nature. She was as constant as the seasons and as powerful as a hurricane. She was a storm and her father… He was a tornado -- destruction.

Days later she had transitioned towards anger. Her mother had left her, just up and abandoned her with… With what? Money that she didn’t want? A company that she didn’t know how to run? A house full of people that only came for the paycheck? What in the hell did she have left? A life of empty luxuries? She’d sunk to low that she hadn’t seen since her young teen years - broken vases littered the hallways and the wallpaper was scratched, destroying everything that had reminded her of her mother’s touches in the house.

At the end of her fit, she was just as unhappy as she had been before, moving immediately into bargaining. Lucie lay curled up in a ball at the foot of her stairs for hours after that. The servants had found her, her face splotched with red and eyes rimmed with it as well. Her face had been pale and the only thing she could murmur had been, “Please, please, please.” She didn’t know who she was begging, but she would have given up everything just for a minute of having her back.

Depression had been her silent phase, lingering in the rooms that she hadn’t destroyed that her mother loved. The gallery filled with artwork, the small library that held her favorite books, and even her bedroom, which had been stripped long ago of anything that had been ‘too personal’. If it weren’t for books then Lucie would have lost herself during that time. Instead, the books had helped her find herself. Romance novels, poorly written but wonderfully invigorating. It was through the many lives of the books that she found her own life again, and those were what moved her on to acceptance.

With the acceptance, she had come to her own conclusions about life, love, and the pursuit of happiness. Anne Vaughn had been right about many things, but never more right about death. It was a grand adventure and she had moved on to it. She was in a better place now, Lucie told herself. But yet Lucie was still here, trodding along after her mother’s footsteps like a lost puppy and wishing that she had embarked with her.

That was how she found 1-800-SUICIDE Service. It was grim, she knew, to wish for death, but even more so to know that she would never experience one of life’s greatest adventures - love. It was then that she had written a short but courteous e-mail to the private address listed on the website. She didn’t go over the details of what she wanted, instead requesting that they speak about it privately. It wasn’t long before she received a date, time, and place to meet with the man that would be her murderer.

She had dressed in clothing that was more suitable for a funeral than a meeting with her own Grim Reaper, but her stomach was full of butterflies in a way that was by no means nervous about dying. Lucie was scared of many things, but death was not one of them. She arrived early, finding the agreed upon restaurant to be a place that she would not have come to on any other circumstances than this. But it was… Fitting. After all, didn’t you often meet people you loved in strange places?

Lucie picked a booth that gave her a perfect view of the door, ordering herself a small glass of white wine to calm her nerves and soothe her dry mouth with something wet, sweet, and mind-numbing. And now, she would only… Have to wait.
[/size]​

2015StylistJamie5.PNG

Contract killing wasn't without its flaws. For someone like Anthony Monroe, there was always a disconnect between lost lives and paychecks. Remorse was an attribute best left at the door, but on more than a few occasions, Anthony felt that twinge of guilt as he placed the butt of his gun to some poor schmuck's skull.

He'd killed men and women, young and old, most of whom were completely innocent aside from having issues with someone who happened to want them dead and had the money to make it happen. It was a lucrative business, but it was illegal and the risks were starting to outweigh the reward. Everything had to be done meticulously and planned out months, and even in some extreme cases, upwards of a year in advance. It was exhausting working out logistics in order to end a life. After five years in the business, Anthony was seeking a way out, or at least a way to channel his aggression in a better way.

Everyone knew about Dr. Kevorkian, the man known as Doctor Death because of the way he provided death to those who were better off dead than suffering. Anthony was by no means a doctor, but he did have a way to provide the same service. If he could channel Kevorkian's efforts in a broader way, who was to say he couldn't be successful?

There would be the terminally ill. Given a death sentence and having to live out those final few months or years in debilitating pain had little merit. Because euthanasia was illegal, cancer patients couldn't just ask for someone to kill them. Unless they could.

Anthony could provide that service. He was well versed in killing. He knew the angles a bullet took through the skull. He had a 100% success rate and that was with people who didn't know what was coming. If it was something planned out, there was no doubt he would get the job done. And even those who weren't ill, but were struggling with other demons, would benefit from his new service. He would set up an anonymous hotline. He'd hire a few trustworthy souls to run it and he would be the bringer of death. A bullied teen looking for an escape. An old man whose wife passed away and who can find no more conceivable reason to live, but for some reason can't bring himself to tie the noose or pull the trigger. Anthony would be that safety valve.

Business boomed from the moment he sent things in motion. It wasn't long before the hotline was getting upwards of fifty calls a day. The demand was insane. He never expected so many people wanted an out, but it was probably easier to grapple with knowing they wouldn't be the one's sealing the deal. Anthony would, in any means necessary. His choice of weapon was a pistol he'd had since he was 18, but not everyone who called in wanted death by bullet. Some actually wanted to bleed out. He provided the slices to the wrists or neck. Some wanted to hang. Anthony tied the noose and kicked the chair free. Some wanted a calming, peaceful way out. Anthony provided the medication. He'd never turned anyone away and the rousing success and that crazy first month wasn't an anomaly.

It wasn't until Anthony's assistant, Melanie called him and told him of a phone call she received earlier that night. It was unlike any request he'd ever gotten before, but it was the type that could change his life forever. He was making plenty of money. Those who wanted to die weren't all too worried about future assets, so they weren't stingy when it came to an asking price. But this one...this one wasn't a one time engagement. And from what Melanie told him, she had a lot of assets to spare when he took her life.

Anthony dressed casually for his first meeting with the woman with the unusual request. In all honesty, he had no idea what to expect and didn't mask the fact that he was quite confused as he stepped inside the restaurant that would serve as the venue to their first meeting. Was it a date? He supposed given her request, it was a date. He was starting to feel as if maybe his casual dress was inappropriate.

The woman was around his age, perhaps a few years younger, and strikingly beautiful. Anthony always asked to see his prospective clients. It made it feel more personal and intimate and he liked that. There was a disconnect contract killing, but 1-800-SUICIDE allowed him to make connections. It made the job more fulfilling. When Melanie provided him a picture, Anthony was pleasantly surprised. If people saw the two of them out together, there would be no red flags. They looked like they belonged together, if that was a thing.

As he walked into the restaurant and told the hostess who he was looking for, she quickly ushered him to the booth. It was only a few feet from the front door and there was Lucie, looking just as she had in the photo. Her request may have been bizarre, but he wasn't one to judge. He never thought he'd reached the point where suicide was even an option for him, but he could understand those who wanted to go through with it. Life could be cruel sometimes.

"You must be Lucie," he said as he pulled his coat off. He slipped into the booth opposite her and draped the coat beside him. Her choice in dress was a little peculiar, but oddly appropriate given the terms of their new relationship. "I have to say, I've never had a request quite like yours, so forgive me if I seem a bit out of my element." He ordered a glass of wine for himself when the waiter came with Lucie's and folded his hands on the table in front of him.

It was really happening. The next phase in the Bringer of Death's booming business.​

doO1Apo.jpg
[size=-2]Lucie wasn’t sure quite what she had expected of the man that was coming to kill her, but the young man that came through the door a few minutes after her arrival was not what she had expected by any means. Her information given to the company had been enough that they surely would have understood the request and sent someone appropriate but somehow she hadn’t quite expected a cold-hearted murderer to be someone that was so… Beyond just ‘approachable,’ but frankly handsome. It was an unsettling thought that the man was someone who committed murder to earn his paycheck at the end of a day, possibly doing it several times a day if he felt up to it…

As unsettled as she was, she couldn’t let it distract her from the task at hand, as this would actually facilitate things quite a bit. Though physical attraction was not all of a relationship and certainly wasn’t all that she was looking for, it was quite a deal of a relationship and she would have hated to go through with things herself because the service couldn’t… Provide someone suitable enough to perform the job.

“Yes, pleased to meet you.” She gave him a smile, appreciating that he had dressed in casual attire for their first meeting, which allowed her to get a good feel for his style and the way he acted when he wasn’t ‘on the job’. He really wasn’t that bad of a person so far, all things considered. She couldn’t imagine what she would think of him months down the line when they were looking at each other from opposite sides of a gun…

His comment on the contract made her give a tight smile, her finger running around the rim of the wine glass until she could hear the hum and feel the vibration of it singing to her softly. “I understand that it is quite an… Unusual request, but I’m sure that it’s not completely out of your range of abilities… Am I right in that?” She asked, hoping for some assurance that he wasn’t a sociopath that was incapable of the very basics of her request - love.

Lucie waited until the waiter had left the man’s wine glass for him before she started to talk again, shifting in her seat a bit as she stared down at her glass. “I would like for these next few months for there to be complete and frankly even painful honesty between us.” She started off, “I’ve lived enough being lied to and treated like I’m made of glass.” She took a sip of her wine, enjoying it in her mouth for a second before her gaze leveled on him.

“I’ll start - I didn’t expect you to be handsome. You are already exceeding expectations by quite a lot.” She didn’t mince words, but she had barreled on without asking the most basic question, “I’m sorry. I’m assaulting you without even being polite… I never learned your name.”
[/size]​

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
The meeting stirred up a bunch of repressed feelings for Anthony. He never really loved in his life. He had relationships, sure, but they were more in line with keeping up appearances than anything else. Subtle idiosyncrasies that others wouldn't bat an eye at managed to drive him absolutely mad. He'd broken off what many might call serious relationships because of the way a girlfriend chewed her food or the gait of her walk. He obsessed over the most minute details and because of that, his love life was basically a barren wasteland.

Instead of focusing on the drought, Anthony turned his attention to work. Contract killing required a painstaking attention to detail, so it made sense why he was so successful from the start. When he graduated to 1-800-SUICIDE, there was no lapse in success. In fact, it was even easier. His business thrived because of the kind of man running it. He was convinced of that.

So, when Lucie inquired about how capable he might be, he nodded his head. He was capable of 'loving'. At least, he was capable of presenting himself as a caring, doting boyfriend. He found nothing about Lucie from their initial sit down that would suggest anything that would annoy him or steer his focus away from the task at hand. She was pretty, she knew what she wanted and she was forthright. Three pluses from the start.

"I can assure you if it's a loving relationship you seek for those final weeks, months, year, I can provide that for you. Honestly is my only policy, Lucie. You've made your request clear and, unusual as it may be, I'm more than up for the task. I look forward to it. You won't be treated like glass. You'll be treated as you want to be treated. I'm here to accommodate you--to provide you everything you want."

He stopped and listened to her start her appeal to him. Her mention of him being handsome and exceeding her expectations brought a smile to his face. It wasn't a warm smile, but it was a real one. "I appreciate that. You've exceeded mine as well. You know, you don't really fit the bill. And when I was told I'd be providing this particular service, I was expecting someone entirely different."

"I'm Anthony. Anthony Monroe. I don't want to talk about my work or my success or why you've come to me. You've given me all I need and I think the best way to progress is to act as naturally as possible. Think of this as a first date or a way to get to know one another better. If, in the course of our talks, you want to know more about me, I'll gladly oblige, but I don't want to harp on it. I don't want you to see this as a means to an end. We're in a relationship."

He hoped he got his point across. He didn't want her to hang on the fact that he would eventually be the man to end her life. It was strange to think they were going to get to know one another--love each other, only for him to kill her. He didn't judge her. He respected her wishes. He respected all his clients wishes. Despite how anal he was when it came to dating, he managed to keep those quirks separate. Anthony would make it a point to be the best boyfriend he could for Lucie. It was the least he could do for someone keeping him in business.​

doO1Apo.jpg
[size=-2] Fascinating. A murderer that was capable of loving. He was certainly going to be an interesting man to get to know. But, of course, she didn’t want to entirety of the relationship to revolve around the resolution of it all, as that would be a rather depressing subject to keep bringing up. Instead, she thought of the positive - he was going to be able to fulfill what she wanted and do it well, since he already had her stomach fluttering with butterflies.

His assurances only made her feel better than just him telling he was capable of it, as his words backed it up a bit, since he didn’t want her to harp on his profession as much as she didn’t want to harp on it. She liked the way he was wording things - he had specifically been the one to enforce that they were in a relationship. Not just a contract.

“Well, then, Anthony,” She reached out and grasped his hand, giving it a soft shake, feeling temporarily brave perhaps from drinking wine rather quickly on an empty stomach, or maybe from the fact that they had already a certain level of trust from the nature of their relationship, “I’m pleased to have met you. I think that we’ll get along great.”

Lucie gave his hand another gentle squeeze before pulling her own back, returning back to her comfort zone of limited contact, because she wasn’t so forward as to make a move on the first date. “Thank you for not promptly evacuating your seat when I started off so strong,” She let out a soft laugh, “I know that I have a certain idea in my head of what is supposed to happen but honestly, I’ve never been on a date before so I have no clue where to even start.”

Well, at least she was being honest. She had only read romance novels and watched enough lifetime movies during her grieving process that she surely must have transformed at least partially into a forty year old woman mourning her kids going off to college and her failing marriage… No, she had done a bit worse than that and formed the perfect idea in her head of a romantic ending to her life.

Ah, well.

She mused over her glass and took a sip, “How about this? What is the worst date you’ve ever been on? I can’t be the worst.” She made a light natured joke at her own awkward behavior, because self deprecation was part of how she viewed herself but also because it made her feel a bit better to think that there surely must have been another girl that if was not more awkward than herself then must have had some other quirk that was possibly worse than that... Right? She couldn’t be the worst that a handsome man such as himself had encountered...
[/size]​

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
The date was anything but conventional, but Anthony always had a way of taking things in stride. It was the way of his business. No one day was ever the same when it was people's lives you had ultimate control over. And at times, he grew morose doing nothing but ending lives without a break for his own self. Sure, the killings gratified something within him. He enjoyed the art of it. He loved watching a last breath be taken. But aside from those thrills, his life had a certain something missing. And then came Lucie with her request. It was almost as if she was doing as much for him as he was for her. The budding relationship might have been a facade, a way for Lucie to experience love before he ended her life, but Anthony could suspend belief. He could potentially 'love' the woman sat across from him. Why not?

"Not strong at all. It's nice to find a woman who knows what she wants. Don't apologize for that," he said warmly. When she mentioned the fact that it was her first ever date, his eyes widened, but he didn't comment on it. A woman didn't want to discuss things like that. At least, he didn't think she'd want to. It was surprising, though. She might have had issues, but Lucie was extremely beautiful. How one guy hadn't managed to take her out was baffling. As much as he wanted to inquire, he bit his tongue and let Lucie steer the conversation.

Her question brought forth a laugh and immediately it clicked. "You're not the worst. Not even close," he said, shaking his head. He took a sip of his own wine and then folded his hands on the table.

"It was a while back. College days," he said. "And of course, you go out when you're in college, it's to a bar or a club. Well, I meet this girl, of all places, online. I don't know what the hell I was thinking, but you know, you meet the same college girls over and over again at the bar, things get stagnant, whatever. So, she tells me she's a theater major and doesn't get out much. I'm fine with it. I'm never quick to judge and she looked pretty from what pictures she had posted on her account. So we set up a date and I pick her up from her house. She lives in town, commutes to school. Doesn't live the normal college life."

He takes another sip of wine. "So, I pick her up and on the drive to the bar, she's rubbing my thigh and laughing at literally every word that comes out of my mouth. She's wearing so much perfume, I'm forced to roll down my window, even though it's freezing outside. And she's wearing...fishnets and a skirt so short I could see the bottom half of her ass. She's got a jean jacket on that looks too small on her and given the fact that she looks fifty pounds heaver in her photos than online, I can see why. She was cute, but not really my type. I knew that straight away."

Another sip of wine as if willing the courage to continue.

"We get to the bar and immediately, she's hitting with the most inappropriate questions for a first date. She literally hits on every topic they say not to discuss. She asks me about religion and politics, but quickly she reverts back to sex. She's telling me in detail how much she likes," he leans in close, voice a whisper, "her asshole licked." He takes another sip of wine and laughs. "I really wish I was making this up. But then we get into how many sexual partners she's had and she asks me and I give some bogus, huge number like I'm a lothario and she loses it. I could practically see her getting wet at the thought of me adding her to the notches on my bedpost. She offered to give me a blowjob in the bathroom at the bar, wanted me to take her back to her place so we could fuck in her parents' bed. She was the most, unstable, horniest person I've ever met in my life. But, if you're not going to judge me, I did let her...do stuff to me on the drive back to her place. But that was it...that was it!" he said, laughing, face turning a shade of red she probably hadn't seen before. He lifted his hands as if to say nothing else happened that night.

"What I'm basically saying, Lucie, is that you have a lot to live up to." He grinned and reached out to squeeze her hand with one of his own while the other brought the wine glass to his lips, polishing off the last of it. It was nice to tell stories like that one to someone. So often, Anthony kept things like that inside. They were stories dying to be let loose, but he never had the avenue to do so. Lucie could be that person. It felt good. He felt good.​

doO1Apo.jpg
[size=-2] For a couple to have been paired up the way that they were, they were hitting it off much better than she ever could have expected. He was an interesting person, more so the more she got to know him and she was enjoying the process of it. The part that was the most surprising was that she was enjoying the fact that he was absolutely nothing like any of the men in the romance novels she had read and come to love. He was ten times more flawed than they could ever be and so much more… Real. It was pleasant.

“I’m glad you find my bluntness to be refreshing. I’ve been told previously that it’s rather rude.” She joked, though honestly her father had been the one that had made it quite clear to her that her ‘blunt’ personality was a rude personality because she had stated the painful truth about some of his business partners… But, this was not a business environment and Anthony was not her father. He was a man that was far more pleasant to be around and someone that she had chosen to be near.

His story of the worst date ever had her rapt attention, as it was quite an interesting tale of attempted love and ending in lust because of a girl’s terrible demeanor. Lucie couldn’t imagine what that dating world must be like - she hadn’t been out much to bars much less to clubs or anything of the sort. Her father had kept her on a very short leash when it came to going out and about in the town and he’d looked down on her drinking anything heavier than light wines. He was a man that wanted his reputation to stay in tact and had scolded her often for being anything less than perfect.

By the time that he’d finished his tale, Lucie was laughing just a bit because it was quite absurd and because he’d shared quite a bit more information than what she had expected. His last comment had brought a bit of a blush to her cheeks, his physical touch pleasant though. She let her thumb brush over his hand, enjoying the feel of his skin against her own. Lucie tipped her glass to her lips and took another small sip of it, her glass almost empty.

“What I’m hearing is that you think I’m not being forward enough,” She teased, deciding to finish her wine rather than continue to tease herself with sips, “Because if you’re hoping for some fun on the way home, you’re going to have to work harder than that. I’m classier than a theater major.” She delivered the last jest with a playful wink, laughing just a bit because the flirting felt a bit silly to her, something completely new.

In her past, her father had monitored her interactions with people - once again in the name of reputation - and had even decided to pay the staff to bring their children for ‘appropriate play’. As she had grown older and shown interest in boys, her father had done something similar and attempted to pair her with the sons of business partners, but that hadn’t ended well when she found out that they were usually as repugnant and disgusting as their fathers. They were boys that wanted desperately to become men, even if that had meant pushing someone too far and she was not the type to lay back and accept their advances for posterity’s sake.

“Is this how you talk to all your first dates or am I a special case?”
[/size]​

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
"If by rude they meant endearing, then yes," he said, smirking as he took another sip of his wine. "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. No need to mince words. I don't see anything wrong with being blunt." Even if her first impression of him had been a negative one, he'd have wanted to know.

The atrocities of that interesting first date seemed to lighten the mood of the entire table. He was glad he was able to share something like that. So often, experiences he'd had were known only to himself because he never had someone he could confide in. Even if the basis of their relationship was a faulty one and he was only out to kill her in the end, Lucie was a breath of fresh air. She clearly didn't have someone like that, either. They could lean on one another.

"Ah, that's a shame," Anthony muttered, his wine refilled by their waitress. "It looks like I'm going to have to step my game up. I'd hate to think you're only interested in me for my conversation. Plus, that theater major had no complaints. She didn't seem to mind the mixed signals. Hell, if I got something from her on a date like that, it would only make sense I get something from you on a date that I'm actually enjoying." He laughed and gave her hand a squeeze. He felt a connection and he was sure it had nothing to do with the fact that he was actually working for her. Contract aside, he enjoyed her company. He'd never found anyone so easy to open up to.

"I can't say I'm usually this open. I find it really easy to talk to you. I'm usually a little withdrawn. Maybe it's the business I'm in or maybe it's just that social interactions always felt forced to me. But with you, I feel like I can put my guard down." Again, he found himself opening up to her. By night's end, she could quite possibly know everything about him. To her, he was an open book.

"And the fact that this is your actual first date puts some pressure on me. I want to make it worth your while." Another squeeze of her hand, his hand keeping hold of hers across the table. "So, what's kept you from the dating scene? I mean, clearly, you're beautiful and it's safe to assume men have asked you out or at least have been curious."

Anthony wanted to learn as much about Lucie as possible. Even if some of those things seemed arbitrary, he would keep a mental note of everything she had to tell him. There was something intimate about divulging information you'd otherwise keep locked away and if Lucie could open up to him the way he had to her, there was no telling how successful their makeshift relationship could actually be.​

doO1Apo.jpg
Lucie couldn’t help a chuckle, “Well, I’m sure you think it’s endearing but you’re not the one I called a pompous prick.” She joked, thought it was all too true. Money often made people think that they could act as if they were somehow more important instead of another person with more paper to their name than other people. Her father hadn’t thought it was funny as she had to call out his business associates for the scum that they were.

Anthony was certainly a far cry from what she had been used to, his laugh more casual and far less nasally than the others, and his sense of humor based around things that were actually funny instead of insulting others. “Are you sure she didn’t have complaints? She was a theater major, after all. They’re supposedly great at acting, I hear.” She teased, squeezing his hand back just so that he would know she was only kidding.

“You know, though it isn’t my usual, I might have to find out for myself. I mean, I can’t really trust the word of a theater major, can I?” Now, that was said with jest, but her tone was purred in a manner that was on the border of seduction. It was the first date, but she also had to develop a certain level of trust and confidence in him from the beginning considering the way their relationship had begun. There was no need to hide anything about who she was or hold back - she wasn’t going to leave this relationship heartbroken. She would be deceased.

His question about her dating history made her have to grasp her refilled glass and give a thin smile, “Well,” She drank from it, almost a gulp of wine rather than a sip, “So, I’m sure you have heard of my father’s company - Vaughn Industries. When I was growing up there was another company that we were in competition with, and like my father the owner had a daughter. She was in her teens as he rose to power and she got caught in a situation that was… Less than ideal. Think Maury show, but a bit more classy.”

She was fighting a smile and laughter now, “As in, about five or six guys heard the phrase ‘you are NOT the father’ before they finally figured out which one was. It was pretty bad and the local news got wind of it and it was a huge debacle. The company’s stocks plummeted and there were awful rumors and… It was just bad. My father didn’t want to chance that happening so he decided that he would go old school and arrange all my relationships from friends to ‘boyfriends’. I didn’t find out until I was about seventeen, so I cut all ties with them all since they only wanted to be around for his money.”

Lucie shrugged, letting her finger run around the rim of her cup again, “I realize that I’m kind of doing the same here with you.” She admitted, “But you’re at least trying to act real.”

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
"You know, I never thought about it that way. She was a theater major. Hell, the whole date could have been some sort of device she was using to hone in on her skills. Maybe I was just an innocent bystander. An oblivious co-star." He smirked at the thought of it all being an act, although he had trouble believing his cock in her mouth would have been part of the plan.

"Five or six guys?" he blurted out when she was in the midst of her story. He laughed and nearly spit out some of the wine he'd been mid-sip with. He shook his head and continued listening. She was a natural storyteller. From the first word, he was hooked, leaning in towards her and hanging on every word. She was the type of speaker who could have captivated him reading a take out menu.

"So, your father was afraid you were going to become a rebellious slut, so he threw a chastity belt on you and held onto the key?" He took another sip and then sighed. "I understand the concern, but I'd say that was a little rash, wasn't it? You gotta put a little trust in your daughter. Then again, you're really attractive and guys are guys, so he didn't want to take any chances."

He didn't know why he was trying to defend her father, but he sort of got it. Especially being in the public eye, it was a risk having a teenage daughter be an extension of the brand. Bad publicity was enough to tank some companies, so not only was he protecting his daughter, he was protecting his company.

"I'm not trying to act real. I am real. Forget the arrangement. Forget all of that. This is our first date. We're soulmates, Lucie. You and me. 'Til death do us part," he added, flashing her a smile. He figured if she was brave enough to arrange her own death, she'd be comfortable with him hinting at it.

"Did you have any thoughts on the rest of the night or are you set on just this nice dinner? I mean, I'm all yours for the rest of the night so if you had anything else in mind, I'm up for anything," Anthony clarified. Their arrangement that they'd come up with prior to that first date was pretty lax in terms of the terms and conditions. He didn't want to make it too strict or structured because he felt then it would make their relationship feel less organic. So, he was perfectly fine with devoting entire days to Lucie so she didn't feel she was on a timer when she was with him.​

doO1Apo.jpg
Anthony didn’t seem to be put off by her story of the high-class Maury show, or what her father had done in response to it. No, he was by far amused by it as she had been when she’d been told the story of what had happened. Her father had never really had anything to worry about with her, but it had been amusing to say the least to watch him try to prevent his not-rebellious daughter from rebelling against his tyrannical rule.

“Look, if we’re being honest here I think that my father set me up with mostly gay men. I went on this ‘date’ when I was about fourteen and I swear I caught him checking out our waiter. Honest to god it was the funniest thing in the world because the waiter was very much not interested in him at all but he kept up with his ‘oh, thank you so much you are just so helpful’.”

While it really did make her sad to think of some of the things her father had done to try and keep her shut up in the house, she knew it didn’t do well to dwell on the past like that when she had such a future ahead of her. After all, she was paying the man quite well for the future that she wanted.

His insistence that he wasn’t acting actually took her by surprise, her brows furrowing just a bit before she straightened her face back out. If that was how he would view it, then so be it. She did ask that part of the contract be that he love her - truly love her - before her death but she didn’t truly expect anyone to really take the task this seriously. He was very good at his job, she decided, as he had committed to his role quite completely.

The comment about death actually brought a wry smile to her lips and a small chuckle, as it was all too true. They would never marry but their deal was until death. That to her was the romantic part of their contract because he would be the last person - and possibly only person - to truly know her before she died.

“How about we go back to my place?” She offered, taking another mouthful of her wine before realizing how that sounded, “Oh god, now I sound like I’m competing with theater major!” She laughed and shook her head, “I meant for a movie or something… You know what I meant.”

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
"Gay or not, I'm impressed he was setting you up with guys when you were fourteen. You know, he could have taken the stance that a lot of fathers take, that their daughters shouldn't date until they're eighteen or something crazy like that. I'm sure he had your best interest in mind. And look what that did. It put you on your path to meet me. Which could be considered a good or a bad thing, but we're going to go with the former."

Anthony hadn't expected to have a good time. He just assumed he would get to know Lucie, find a bunch of flaws and things that maddened him and then be forced to do one hell of an acting job. Instead, he found Lucie to be incredibly charming. She was the type of woman he would date, given the chance. As much as he wanted to think about what the future might hold for the two of them, he had to temper his expectations. It was going to end in her death, after all. There was no sense in falling for her completely. It would only complicate things when the time came. It was essentially like falling for a stage four cancer patient, although in their case, Anthony was the cancer.

Anthony smirked at her suggestion and then at how quickly she clarified what she meant. He'd never expected someone with death on their mind to be so upbeat. Her clothing just added to it. He expected someone withdrawn and outcast from society, but Lucie seemed as if she would be able to integrate herself quite well. He wondered if it had anything to do with the way her father had held her back all those years.

"I knew what you meant, but I'm not going to pretend like I wasn't hoping there wasn't some truth in how it sounded. You know...showing theater majors how it's really done and all that," he added with a laugh.

"Should we get out of here or do you want to order food? I sort of lost track of time getting to know you and then the wine just kept flowing." Anthony had a rosy glow to his cheeks he attributed to the wine. He could feel the heat coming from them and he felt good. He felt really good. It was a mixture of the alcohol and their date actually feeling like a date.

He began to wonder what the home of the offspring of Vaughn Industries' father would look like. Did she still live at home? He hadn't asked her that. He probably should have asked more questions, but their conversation flowed so well. She'd forgive him for not inquiring. She didn't have that air about her that so much who came from money had, either. He appreciated that.

One thing was certain through it all--whatever the night was going to bring, Anthony would be ready for it.​

doO1Apo.jpg

Lucie had never thought that it was weird for her father to let her date that young, but she did have a rather odd selection of what she would have to call ‘normal’. After all, she hadn’t really questioned why almost all of her friends had only been of higher social class or why they all seemed to be undeniably interested in absolutely everything that she was and never had anything negative to say at all. Her normal meter was severely screwed up, but perhaps that was why she was doing so well with Anthony. He was extremely not normal.

“I’ll definitely take it as a positive.” She commented back, giving him a playful wink. Truth be told, her death wish was probably one of the best things to happen to her so far. She was having a date with a really great guy and was actually having fun with him for once. Not to mention the fact that he seemed to be benefiting from it as well, and that… Well, that was an unexpected positive in their relationship.

She smiled at his comment about eating, glancing at her empty glass and contemplating it for a moment. This restaurant wasn’t a place she had been before and was out of her range of what she would normally go to eat. “How about we make something to eat at my place? We can eat and maybe watch a movie or something.” She offered, gesturing the waitress back over to the table.

Lucie didn’t give him a chance to pay, slipping the woman a fifty bill to pay for their tab and cover a tip for the privacy that the woman had permitted the two of them to have. “Did you want to drive separate or ride with me?” She asked, motioning to a car that was parked outside. It was by no means what one would expect from someone that was rich, but it was scrupulously neat and looked almost as if it were new. Lucie had always been particular about respecting her belongings.

“I’ll let you drive, if you want...” She offered, giving another playful wink.

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
Their date definitely bucked all convention as Lucie paid before he even had a chance to pull out his wallet. He really would have expected nothing less, considering the sort of wealth she came from and the nature of their arrangement. He was being paid for dating her, so it only made sense that she would always take care of their tabs.

"Works for me," Anthony said, nodding his head in approval at her suggestion. If he had any more wine, the drive back to her place would have been a risky one. It was good they'd made the decision to leave when they had. Anthony shifted out of the booth, feeling just a bit dizzy from the alcohol he consumed. It seemed a little odd to take separate cars, so as they headed out and Lucie motioned to her car, he laughed and held out his hand for the keys.

"I'll drive. Absolutely. Just let me know where I'm going and if you want to get handsy, I'll be sure to ease the seat all the way back to give you the necessary room. Wouldn't want you to be upstaged by a theater major." He smirked and after unlocking the doors, slipped into the driver's seat. The car was pretty much flawless. The interior was so clean, he was tempted to ask her if she ever used the thing, but he bit his tongue. At that moment, he was thankful they hadn't taken his own car. He had some of his clients' folders scattered across the seats, old coffee cups in his cup holders and a good bit of dust on the dash. He liked to think of it as controlled chaos, but he was betting Lucie would just see it as being dirty. Luckily, his home wasn't as much of a disaster.

Anthony started the car and headed for the exit of the parking lot, waiting on Lucie's instruction. The night was still young and he was eager to see what not only her place was like, but what the rest of the night would bring. The two of them had a definite connection that he didn't think had anything to do with his trying to be the most accommodating boyfriend. It felt much more natural than that.​

doO1Apo.jpg

Though they had only just met, Lucie felt comfortable handing her keys over to him, though it was strange to sit in the passenger seat of her own car. It wasn’t a very spacey car but it had a cozy feel on the inside, all of the material black or chrome, the radio possibly one of the fancier things being a touch screen model with plenty of options for CDs, auxiliary, and even bluetooth. Attached to the dash was a very small GPS system that was turned off, as she hadn’t needed it for the trip to the restaurant.

“If I want to get handsy? You’re awful confident.” She teased, powering up the small GPS unit as he started out of the parking lot. Lucie selected the button for home, directions popping up on the screen. Now that she didn’t have to pay attention to the road, she did find the aspect of getting handsy… Well, quite alluring. There was no reason for her to hold back and frankly there was no reason that she should worry about being named a worse date than theater major. Why would she care when she was dead?

She found herself leaning towards him, letting her hand reach out so her fingers could trail slowly up his arm, starting from his wrist and dipping to the inside of his elbow before it came to rest on his shoulder. “But you know, I have to admit theater major did have a good sense of taste if she was crawling all over you like that.” She smiled just a bit, her hand traveling up to softly stroke along his jawline. He really was a handsome man, that was something that was undeniable truth and she was extremely attracted to him.

Lucie leaned in, her lips brushing along his ear lobe and tickling it softly with kisses, her face calm though her heart was racing in her chest with the thrill of doing something that she had never really done before. It was very out of character for her to be so brazen sexually, but it didn’t seem to be a problem when you didn’t have to worry about living with consequences for the rest of your life. She kissed his ear again, nipping the lobe gently and giving it a soft and playful tug, “But I do have to wonder if you would be able to concentrate on the road if I decided to try and outdo her… Especially since you’ve already got wine on your mind.”

“What do you think?”

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
What Anthony said was mostly meant in jest. There was no competition and if there had been, Lucie would have already won. The theater major had been a topic of conversation, not a barometer for all other future dates. The car was comfortable and as he glanced at the GPS and saw how far they were from her place, he settled into the seat, not expecting Lucie to do anything out of the ordinary. The arrangement was about her and as much as he joked, he didn't want her to feel obligated to do anything she wasn't comfortable doing.

He smiled when she said he was confident. Shaking his head, he glanced over at her when they'd reached a red light. "It really doesn't have as much to do with confidence as it does with how comfortable I feel with you." And it was true. Lucie had made him feel like he'd never been on a date before. None had ever gone so smoothly with the conversation flowing so effortlessly. All the others felt forced and had him wanting to head for the exits early.

"Oh, she did, did she?" he asked, breathing in Lucie's scent as she moved closer to him. He could feel her hand moving over his arm and then against his jaw. It was as if her hand was appraising him right along with her eyes. He'd be lying if he said she wasn't a distraction, but Anthony was confident in his ability to keep the car on the road.

Her lips caused a chain of goosebumps to rise up his arms and neck. There was something about the ear and the way he could feel her breath against it that made him grow hard almost immediately. He exhaled deeply, then groaned as she tugged on it.

"You don't worry about that. And don't worry about feeling like you have to outdo her. You do what you want and I promise you I can get us back to your place in one piece." He wanted nothing more than for her to keep distracting him all the way back to her place, but at the same time, he wanted to make it clear that there was no reason for her to feel obligated to do anything. She had far exceeded his expectations and if their date ended with food and movies at her place with no more physical contact, it would still be the best date he'd ever been on, first or otherwise.

His face was flush and his entire body was tingling with the anticipation of what was to come, however. Lucie made him feel electric.​

doO1Apo.jpg

From the first time that she touched him, she knew that it would be hard to stop. His body responded to her in a way that she hadn’t expected, goosebumps rising on his skin and and his breathing getting noticeably faster as she tugged on his ear with her teeth. There was an excitement to the fact that she was getting a rise out of him, something that she almost hadn’t expected out of him. After all, she wasn’t the most experienced with things like this but had gained a certain amount of knowledge from smutty romance novels.

She was enjoying moving on to the ‘next level’ with him, though she did understand she was probably moving faster than they should. There was plenty of time that they could have gotten to know each other and move slowly towards a sexual relationship after emotions developed slowly and surely through getting to know one another… But this was a genuine attraction, regardless of whether she had actually gotten to know him or not. He was the first person to sit and actually listen to her instead of just pretending to.

“I don’t have to outdo her.” She murmured against his skin, her hand moving down his shoulders towards his chest, enjoying the feel of his body beneath her palm. “But what do you want?” She asked, because frankly she wanted more than what she could have while he was driving. Her mind was already drifting to thoughts of sex with him once they got back to her home.

Her hand had drifted down slowly to his stomach, slipping up under the edge of his shirt so that she could touch his skin, her fingers tickling against the smooth skin there. Her lips were moving softly along his neck, tracing the vein that moved down towards his collarbone as her hand moved upwards towards his ribcage.

They were already close enough to her home, the space between houses becoming vast to allow for large yards that held even larger homes. She’d made the decision to wait until they were at least stopped, because regardless of whether he could keep the car on the road or not wasn’t an issue - the issue was that she wanted more than what she was allowed to have in this situation.

Her home had a relatively small front area in comparison to the other houses around, a fence surrounding the area to keep out unwanted or unexpected visitors. The driveway held a large decorative statue surrounded by hedges and was paved all the way up to the front porch. The vast windows that lined the front gave glimpses to the inside of the home, which was decorated in a modern fashion with neutral colors and chromes for the most part.

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
It wasn't as if Lucie was doing anything too risque from the passenger seat, but Anthony would be lying if he said he wasn't distracted. The feeling of her breath and her lips as they moved over his neck was giving him chills and it had been harder and harder to focus on the GPS, despite the bright screen being the only source of light inside of the car and the fact that a British woman's robotic voice was chiming in to let him know when and where to turn.

He didn't notice just how fast her house had sprung up on them. He'd been anticipating a longer drive, but when he heard the words, 'You will have reached your destination,' he perked up a bit. His cock felt as if it were straining more and more inside of his pants with every little thing she did. He wanted nothing more than to free himself from his pants and let Lucie see not only how well hung he was, but how hard she'd made him during their drive.

When she'd asked him what he wanted, he smirked. What didn't he want? Lucie had set a precedent for all future dates with how well theirs had gone. He not only was able to talk to her effortlessly, but they had a strong physical connection that couldn't be denied, either. The fact of it was, he wanted it all.

"I want you. I want everything," he said as they reached her home. It was huge and pretty much exactly what he expected from someone coming from such a huge amount of money. He pulled into the driveway and around the statue, parking right in front of the house before turning to look at Lucie.

He placed a hand on her thigh and then leaned in just as quickly, kissing her lips to let her know how much he'd wanted to do it since they'd been back at the restaurant. Lucie was going to be dead in a matter of months and although it was soon, he needed her to know he was being genuine. He wanted her to know that there was no facade. He really did enjoy her company and enjoy her.

His hand grasped her thigh firmly, nudging the dress up just a bit to expose more of her thighs as his tongue moved in tandem with her own. It was probably a little crass to be doing it inside of the car instead of waiting to go inside, but they had the entire night to themselves, anyway. It would be a seamless transition.

"Nice place," he whispered against her lips when he pulled back for a moment, his forehead pressed against her own, eyes opening to catch a glimpse of her face through the darkness. She looked beautiful and he couldn't help but wonder if there was a way he could sway her from wanting that endgame. Would their budding relationship be the wake up call she needed?​

doO1Apo.jpg

Whether it was the fact they had reached her house or the fact that he confessed he wanted her, she couldn’t tell the difference between the sudden rush of desire in herself. She had been handsy with him before but she wanted to get even more physical. Just touching him wasn’t enough, the teasing was becoming almost unbearable for her and she knew it must be hard on him, as she could see that his cock was straining against his pants.

Lucie could taste the wine on his lips and found his touch to be every bit as tantalizing as she thought it would be. She craved to feel more of him, to touch more of him and kiss more of him. Her thighs tickled as his hand moved her dress up, exposing more and more of her but not quite stepping over the line yet. When he pulled away she was a bit breathless, her eyes staring into his as he oddly enough complimented her home.

Her hands were brave enough to move from his stomach to his groin, cupping him through his pants and rubbing on him slowly. She tilted her head a bit and took a soft bite of his lower lip, tugging it slowly. “You know, the inside is nicer.” She murmured back once she released his lip. But it was oh so tempting to go ahead and crawl over into his lap in the driver’s seat, so tempting to let him take her in the backseat of her car.

But Lucie was still a woman of class and she was still a virgin and her seats were not to be stained with her own virginal blood, should that occur. She pressed her hand more firmly against him, lips brushing against his softly, “Let’s go inside.” She didn’t want to wait, though it felt so good to continue to feel on him in the front seat of her car.

It was almost painful to pull away from him but it was a necessary evil. Her hands were reluctant to move from him, but she did to grab her keys from the ignition, planting just one more kiss on his jaw before she slid out of the car. For the first time in years she was leading a guy up to her front door, this time genuinely excited to be bringing him home because it was actually her bringing him here and not her father. Once she unlocked the door she swung it open to reveal a large open area that was a thing of beauty - to the left was the entrance to the living room, to the right a formal dining room, and straight back was a staircase leading up to the bedrooms, next to it a hallway leading to the kitchen.

She didn’t wait long after closing the door before she closed the space between them again, her body craning to press her lips against his, her fingers sliding into his hair as she pressed her body against him.

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
The mixture of that first kiss, the alcohol and the fact that Lucie's hand had found his crotch was enough to set in stone the trajectory of their night. Anthony let out a sharp breath as he felt her hand cup him and rub him through his pants. He would have taken her right there. He would have taken her in the backseat of her car in the driveway, but the first time was special. It would be something Lucie would remember right up to her dying day and a carnal fuck in the backseat hardly seemed like the right venue.

At her mention of the inside of the house, Anthony nodded, his grip on her thigh tightening as if he was coming closer and closer to completely losing himself. The heat that radiated off of her body had his mind racing. He wanted to take her in that black dress. It was such a somber looking dress, more suited for a funeral than a first date, but how appropriate it was given the gravity of their relationship.

"Alright," he said under his breath, freeing himself from the car. He made the awkward walk to the front door, his cock looking even more pronounced inside of his pants as he stood. He made his way with her inside, his eyes taking a moment to delight in the sight of a place so much more grandiose than his own. He suddenly felt his place was inadequate and that if they ever happened upon it, Lucie would be disappointed. Then again, he hardly doubted she was that type. She was the exact opposite of every rich person he'd ever met, or killed for that matter.

His need would be felt in the way he kissed her back, his lips parting with hers, tongue finding hers. His hands moved down her sides to her hips and then around to her ass. Feeling the warmth of her body against him just made his want that much more real, his cock practically throbbing against her. In one quick motion, Anthony lifted Lucie, letting her wrap her legs around his waist as he pulled back from her lips and sent a trail of needy kisses down her neck as they reached the stairs.

She was feather-light and Anthony had no problem maneuvering the stairs with her in his grasp. It wasn't long before he happened upon the master bedroom. He kicked the door closed behind them and then kissed Lucie again, this time letting her fall back onto her feet. He was too distracted to pay much attention to the size of the bed or her stylistic choices. Instead, their kiss had him thinking more along the lines of what their first time would be like. If the build-up was anything like the actual experience, they were in for a great time.

"I want you," Anthony said as he pulled back from Lucie's lips. There was a hunger in his voice. A need like the one he felt when he was on the verge of killing someone. It enthralled him and excited him and suddenly he felt like maybe he could go through with it. As much as he longed for Lucie, he could see himself longing to kill her, too. How twisted his mind was sometimes.

He lifted her dress up to her waist and slipped his hands beneath it. He grabbed hold of her ass and pulled her in close again, letting his cock press against her mound through her panties and his pants. He wanted her to feel just how hard she'd made him, how big he was and how much he wanted to steal her virginity. He had no idea it would be her first time, but given her prior relationships, it should have come as no surprise.​

doO1Apo.jpg
Anthony was only adding fuel to the already raging fire that was her desire, her body craving to feel every inch of him and kiss him as deeply as she could. She wanted to let all of her inhibitions go and release herself to the desire that was overcoming her. For once, she wasn’t thinking about the sombering thought of her own death and she wasn’t thinking about the loss she had experienced.

Her only thoughts were him, the way his mouth tasted and how his body felt against her, the rush of her blood through her veins in excitement and need, and the way his hands felt on her body as they moved over her, grasping and feeling her more intimately than she ever would have thought she would be comfortable with. She could even feel his cock press against her through his pants, a gentle pressure that was only furthering her want of him.

Their tongues were dancing in a premonition of how they were soon to be, his hands moving down to grasp her and lift her. Her arms and legs wrapped snug about him, her head tilting back as his lips dotted kisses all the way down it. She had never experienced passion like this before, never had someone desire her in such a way and never desired someone else in such a way.

She didn’t even know which room he had taken them into and it didn’t matter - she lived alone and there was no reason for her to worry about them busting in on someone or someone busting in on them. Lucie was almost unsteady on her feet as he set her back down, her hands moving down his sides and slipping beneath the material of his shirt, tugging it up to expose him while her fingers moved to touch every inch of him.

His growled words sent shivers down her spine but was met with a need of her own, her body pressing hard against him, “Then take me.” She growled back at him, pulling his shirt off and tossing it aside before she captured his lips again, her tongue seeking his out to once again play out the carnal and lustful dance they had been taking part in. When he pulled her in close against him she couldn’t take the teasing anymore, her hands moving down his body to work his pants off, breaking the kiss so that she could be audience to his exposure.

The moment she slid his pants and underwear down she knew that she wouldn’t walk away without having him, her brows rising in surprise at how large his cock was, one of her hands moving to wrap around him, stroking him slowly. She kissed his throat, nipping at him gently as she stroked him, enjoying the feel of his cock in her hand.

But her own desires were still not being met, and she knew that a handjob wasn’t enough for either of them. It was difficult but she forced herself to pull back from him, tugging her dress off of herself and tossing it aside as she’d done with his shirt, Lucie pulling him to the bed as she slid out of her panties.​

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
Lucie's need was palpable in the way she kissed him and how forthright she was. Anthony had never felt a physical connection in that way before. His prior relationships or lack thereof paled in comparison. There was always a contemptuous air around anything sexual and the lack of a proper connection made most of the endeavors feel stale and sometimes even forced.

With Lucie, it was the exact opposite. The night's progression led to their moment in her bedroom. There was their intimate conversation at dinner, the handsy car ride home and then their lust fueled trip up to her room. They had, if he was remembering her explanation of desires to him during their first correspondence, at most a year to share in their passion before it would all be snuffed out. Anthony wanted nothing more than to make those last days the most memorable of her life.

Her words set his body on fire as much as her body and her lips had. It wasn't long before his arms were raised, allowing her to tug off his shirt. His long torso expanding in the process, his ribs coming into focus on either side, cupping his toned midsection and defined chest. After another kiss, he felt his pants being taken off.

He watched her face as she tugged his pants and underwear down and his cock sprung free. It was a reaction he'd gotten plenty of times before, but it was the only time he really ever sought approval from a partner. Anthony threw his head back as Lucie kissed and nipped at his throat, his cock throbbing in response once she'd wrapped her hand around it.

When she pulled back, there was an involuntary groan of protest, but as he watched Lucie lift off her dress, he was quieted immediately. His eyes delighted in the sight of her body being exposed to him. She was thin and feminine and beautiful and he wanted her for an entire night. At that point, there was no contract and no monetary exchange. It was only them.

Anthony followed as he was being ushered to the bed. He gave Lucie a hand as she started sliding out of her panties, tossing them to the growing pile of discarded clothing on the floor. Once on the bed, Anthony lay over Lucie's frame, his lips finding hers once more. He brought a hand down over her bra-clad breast and down her stomach. His fingertips brushed softly against her flesh as they continued down.

Finally, as he broke from the kiss and gave her hair a tug to expose more of her neck to his feasting lips, his hand had found her. His fingertips played over her lips, letting out a groan of pleasure at the feeling of just how wet she was for him, his cock in limbo just above her. He moved to massage her clit with his middle finger, little concentric circles around the swell of it while he shifted his hips and brought the thick head down to her opening.

They had gotten so far and as much as he would have loved to tease Lucie and see how much she could stand before caving for him, he knew it was as much about what he needed at that moment.

Anthony sat back for a moment, giving an appraising look to Lucie. He didn't know if it was her first time or her twentieth, but if her mention of how protective her father was was any indication, she wasn't all that experienced. He grabbed hold of his cock and shifted himself back to her lips, letting the head bathe in the wetness before finally shifting forward.

"Fuck," he breathed out, feeling the way her walls hugged him like a vice, his thick cock continuing to slip inside of her. He brought his lips back to hers, not kissing her, but just letting them linger as he looked into her eyes, wanting nothing more than to give her the night of her life. In a way, he hoped it was her first time. He wanted to be her first...her only.​

doO1Apo.jpg

Their bodies were speaking in the language that only lovers knew, each tremulous kiss met with equally trembling skin, every inch of him responding to her touch in the most pleasurable of ways. She had never experienced anything that was driven by so much instinct rather than anything learned, her body aching and craving to feel his hand on every inch of her flesh.

Anthony was the first man to ever touch her like this, the first she even wanted to touch her like this, and it was sobering but romantic thought that he would be most likely the only one to ever get the chance. She could already tell that her next few months would be spent as she had wished her entire life had been - full of love and romance that was made for books, with the warmth of another in her bed and her heart swollen with emotions that only young love could evoke.

The moments they shared were enough that for just a bit she didn’t feel that tug in her heart to remind her that she was truly alone in the world, she didn’t feel the weight of responsibility on her shoulders, didn’t have the thoughts of how she would trudge through the last of her days living with the knowledge that all that was once ‘the good’ in her world was gone. There was just him - the heat of his passion and the tickle of his lips, the light brush of fingertips across her skin and the feel of his breath against her.

He was a fire that couldn’t be dampened by the fact her life was soon to end, something so all consuming that he was best described not as a gently crackling fire that would aide in the cuddling of couples, but a wildfire that took in everything in its path. He was eating away and burning at the parts of her that wanted to die, but she was too far gone to realize it. Though she knew she might eventually change her mind about her fate, she had paid in advance to ensure that her contract be fulfilled regardless.

And that, perhaps, made everything the much sweeter. Each touch of his hand and brush of his lips savored because she knew that they were limited, knew that one day his hands wouldn’t be caressing her but taking the life from her. And she had requested that she not know the day. Who could want to know the day that they died, to wake up in the morning knowing that they were going to drink their last coffee and see their last sunrise?

It made his touch feel so much better than if she knew she would feel it every day for thirty years, and made everything so much more intense. Her body responded to him with fervor, her hips pressing up into his hands as his thumb started playing small circles on her clit. Her breathing was ragged as her hands slid onto his shoulders, enjoying the feel of his muscles work beneath the skin.

Not long after she felt the head of his cock press against her, the world seeming to hang in limbo for a long period of time before it pressed forward. The first thing she felt was a sharp pain as her opening was stretched beyond anything it had ever taken before, her walls squeezing around the invader as her hands mirrored the motion. “Anthony, ah--” She couldn’t speak, her words robbed as she let out a soft moan, teeth biting her lower lip.

The pain passed quickly enough and was replaced with pleasure, his lips brushing hers as her hips pressed up against his with an eagerness to feel him in her most intimate of reaches. Her legs wrapped around his hips as her lips pressed to his in a slow but gentle kiss, her hands moving to cup his face, “Anthony,” She practically purred his name, whispering it against his lips, pausing because there was always hesitance the first time, “I love you.”

2015StylistJamie5.PNG
What had been pressure to live up to her standards had become the pleasure in knowing he was going to be there with her up until the day she died. The worry of their time together lacking authenticity could be put to bed. The two of them connected on a level Anthony wasn't even sure was possible for him. He'd gone about his life with blinders on, shunning the thought of settling down with someone. It didn't feel natural. It always felt forced. There with Lucie in that bed, however, had changed his whole perception.

He was sure it wasn't going to change her mind about their endgame. She had come to him with a request for a reason. There were no stipulations that said if the love was real, she would take death off of the table. No, it was what she wanted and as much as he would have liked to extend her life for a few months or a few years, it wasn't realistic. And in fact, the short time they did have with one another made everything that much more real. Knowing something wasn't going to last forever had him wanting to savor every moment with Lucie.

Her touch and her lips were unlike anything he'd ever felt before. The warmth that overtook his body was like a shot of adrenaline he'd sorely been lacking. He felt like a different person and it was only their first date. She was making him care about someone. Some thoughts like that had been so foreign to him during his entire life they were easy to brush aside, but Lucie was electric. She'd opened his eyes to a new world entirely.

Anthony's eyes never left Lucie's. Her moans fueled him as much as her body, the feeling of her walls squeezing his shaft making every further intrusion that much more enjoyable. He wanted to stay in that moment for as long as possible. They were one, leaving the world and all its misgivings at the door. It was just them and that bed and that moment.

When she spoke his name, Anthony's eyes widened and as those three magic words escaped her lips, he could hardly believe it. No one had ever said those words to him. He had short relationships that were glorified flings, but no woman ever claimed to love him and yet there, in the midst of their first meeting...she'd said them.

He managed a smile despite the haze of pleasure that was still encompassing him. "I love you, Lucie." As strange as the words sounded leaving his lips, they were true. His lips found hers again, and then as quickly as they came, they were gone, easing down her neck, his breath uneven and hot against her flesh.

His hips were moving faster, filling her with even more fervor. He not only wanted Lucie to know he loved her--he wanted her to feel it. He wanted every second of their time together to reinforce those words. His kisses traced her shoulder blade and then stopped as he pulled away onto his knees.

He took a moment to appreciate her form below him, his eyes darting from her face down to her breasts and midsection and then down between her legs where he was still inside of her. Anthony withdrew his hips and once he'd eased out of her completely, he grabbed hold of his slick shaft and guided the head to her clit, rubbing it against the swollen nub before shifting himself down over the splayed lips.

When the torture of not being inside of her reached a fever pitch, he shifted himself back inside, letting out a moan himself. He moved so his own body was propped over hers again, this time his attention falling to her breasts. He hadn't yet taken off her bra, but bringing a hand to one of the cups, he freed one of the modest breasts and immediately dragged the warmth and want of his tongue over the tip. He enclosed his mouth around her and suckled her into his mouth while his hips started to really drive forward, giving her more of his cock than he ever had, throbbing inside of her.​

doO1Apo.jpg

And there the words were, spoken between the two of them where neither of them could take it back. For once in her life, she truly believed it when someone said they loved her. Because what could he gain from saying it this early? The contract didn’t have a specified date in which it was required to be filled out, but things wouldn’t be believable if he were to kill her now. It would be suspicious to the police, even.

But even so he had already fulfilled his end of the deal because she truly did believe that he loved her at this point. Their relationship had progressed quicker than she had ever expected it to go, but it was something that was so unique and so special that she wouldn’t have traded it for a million dates of small talk and boring conversations. No, they had come to know each other intimately and were physically intimate without any facades of niceties and manners.

In the short few hours they had spent together she felt like she knew him more than she had ever gotten to know any of the previous ‘suitors’ that had come knocking on her door at her father’s behest. They had all hidden behind the mask of being polite and played games with her. There was no reason for Anthony to lie, no reason for him to hide his true nature. She had known going into it that he had been something darker than what she ever could have found on her own. But she had accepted that in him, even come to love him for what he was.

He wasn’t just a murderer. He was her murderer.

But for now, he was the man that was pleasuring her, his lips moving from her own to bring goosebumps up on her skin across her shoulders and bringing her nipples to painful points beneath her bra. She could feel every bit of him touching her when he made her hyperaware of him on top of her, her walls clenching around him tightly as she let out a soft moan of pleasure from the mix of his thrusting hips and his gentle teasing breath against her skin.

In the moment in which he paused to appreciate her, she was aware of his gaze moving down her body, her skin crawling in a way that she had never expected, almost like his hands were trailing where his eyes took her in. His hips weren’t moving but her body still squeezed around him slowly, aching to feel him moving once again. Her eyes watched him, tongue licking at her lips as he slid his cock out of her slowly.

She was about to protest when his cock slid upward, his hand moving it to rub against her clit, her body twitching against her control. Her teeth bit down into her lip, a soft noise coming from her throat that she didn’t let pass her lips, her eyes watching his face as her breathing increased, feeling herself grow tight with anticipation and eagerness to feel him inside of her again. It was almost an eternity before she felt his cock slide back into her, his hand sliding into her bra to grasp one of her breasts.

Lucie let her lip go as he started his thrusting once again, her body pressing up into him as he dug as deep into her as the position would let him go, his cock so deep she would have sworn she could feel him rub her cervix. Her hands grasped his neck, pulling him down hard into a kiss, her lips needy on him and passionate as her tongue sought his out, her body arching off the bed to press into him.

The need was too much for her to resist her own primal urges, releasing him from a kiss to roll him off of her, straddling his hips in a smooth move. His cock was free of her for only a short moment, her hand grasping his shaft and guiding him back to her before she slid her hips down to meet his, her body bouncing on him fast and hard as she gasped with the pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom