Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Award Winning Blackmail (*~CoraJayne~* and Archon)

Oscar Winning Actress Clara Vaughn. It was a dream, until it wasn't. Clara never imagined she would win a pretentious award, but dreams truly do come true. The 29-year-old blonde had been on the scene for a while, mostly in TV shows, but she had become a household name.

The woman didn't look very Oscar-esque, sitting on her couch in a giant sweatshirt with her legs tucked up underneath her. Her phone started to go off, and she lazily reached over to grab it.

It is hard to live in this world without dreams, never sure if what you are doing is the better use of your time. It is not hard because you have to face your own expectations, it is hard because you live in a connected world where you can see how everybody else advances. You can actually see the 18 year old sporstmen and women that are already winning gold medals and advertising space. Advertising that cover so much of the city, showing people that not only are better than you, but that they like to remind you around every corner.

Is rough for a man pushing his 29 laps around the sun, surviving on a disk recovery and IT service in a little damp space in a forgotten gallery around town. What could he have done different? Richard Halter asked himself that every day, but that did not help. One just need a good strike of luck to get ahead, and the sooner the better. He sighted on this tought for the 100th time.

But, he got surprisingly lucky that evening. A very discretion concerned customer, a blonde girl with a big hat and dark sunglasses especifically, left him a notebook to recover the data that some orange juice endangered. Richard started working on this that morning, running the usual procedures on automatic. He had just came back to check, when he saw that files were already being recovered. Well, he thought to himself, that was easy. He chose a file at random, to see if everything was correct. A file that was really deep into the hard drive: he never expected what he saw.
It was a video of a casting room. A gorgeous and young (maybe 18 years old?) Clara Vaughn was making a test tape for the nurse tv show that would open the doors of stardom for her. Her acting was pretty good, but halfway thru her script, the producer stopped her and told her that that was useless, that the part was taken. She inmediatelly got on her feet and got undressed. This came as a shock for Richard as it was for the producer in the tape. What came afterwards are 30 minutes of sexual action between the two, until the battery of the camera ran out.

Richard put 2 and 2 together in his mind: a blonde woman, nearly completelly covered, goes to a shady place for a simple recovery. That was not random woman. Clara Vaughn gave him this computer. And now, he had a very juicy part of her life in his hands. A piece of the luck that guided fortunate people like her. He recorded a little part of the video with a burner cellphone (he sold those at his store) and sent it to her, to the number she had given for the repairs. He wrote alongside:
-"Nobody should left things behind laying around. If you don't want this to be on every site around the world, reply to my message with a recorded apology for being disyolal to your fellow actresses and such a whore. Remember to sound sorry."-

Clara was half asleep when her phone had gone off. She was expecting it to be her boyfriend, but it was an unknown number instead. Usually she didn't check those, but it was just a simple message. The message alone was enough to turn her blood cold. "What the hell..." The starlet pressed the play button, and nearly dropped her phone. Outrage filled her body, but was quickly overshadowed by fear. Clara knew exactly who it was. It had to be one of the people at the computer repair store.

After a moment's hesitation, Clara complies. She recorded a heartfelt message and sent it, but then sent another message.

"Please don't send this out. I'll do anything."

She surely took her time to answer. Second thoughts were entering Richard's mind. What if she had gone to the police? What if he was wrong about her identity? Terrible things would have been waiting for him.
That was when the phone rang dissipating any doubt in his mind. She looked so cute, almost crying in her apology. He laughed a good deal. Well, that have been fun. Now he had to get back to...

The phone rang again. This new message provoked a different feeling in him. This new message had possibilities. And this possibilities had to be tested.

He wrote a reply: " I told you that you had to be sincere. How can I believe you with all that luxury laying around you? Repeat the message, but this time, do it in your bathroom without your fancy clothes."

The message looked like she was in tears because she was in tears. Clara had never been blackmailed before, and to be blackmailed in that fashion scared her. She was afraid that if she called the police it would get out anyway. So, she complied. Before he could text back, the actress sent another message. "Do you want money or something?"

She got another message soon after, and it confused her. She was wearing a tattered college sweatshirt and jeans. The actress did move to her bathroom, sitting so her back was facing her shower and she re-recorded it in the same fashion before sending it again.

What do you know... She did reply again. This was the most fun Richard had had in the last year. He saw it two more times. Could he believe that he was actually making this actress do his bidding?

This raised the question, how much more could he made her do? It was tricky. Pushing her too far may break the dance they were performing. Richard had a delicate system in his hands, and luckily, he knew just how to plan ahead to not overforce it. This could really, actually work.

He didn't let his imagination distract him. It was time for the next round.
He started replying: -"I can see only fear in your face. Not a single drop of remorse. Seems like you have forgotten what is to be ashamed of one actions. But, do not worry. I can right this wrong, I can help you achieve a free life. Free from your fears. The first step is to start having contact with what is real again. Remove your clothes completely. Send me a picture of your whole body to confirm this when you are done."-

Clara felt trapped. She'd done all of this, and now he was just pulling her along. She wasn't stupid, no, but she was terrified. The actress believed that what she'd done was illegal, and there would be a wave of repercussions after it came out. Clara stared at the message for minutes, but soon she'd stripped herself naked and sent the man a picture along with a message.

"Please stop."

Her body was a delight. It was different to picture it in his head when he saw her in those movies, with tight clothes. This was less produced, but more earthly, more real. She really had no need for hard work or exercise. Still, there was some awkwardness to her posture, she even kind of covered her face with the cell phone. The thing was that the more she tried to escape him, the more he wanted to go after her. It was born from within him. And he was too deep to stop, as she suggested.

-"You still do not understand. You cannot demand anything. You are the one who is living a fake life, a wrong life. I will set you free from it. It seems that the problem is much bigger that what I have anticipated. I will have to pay you a visit tonight. Send me your address, and wait for me around eight. This is your first test of humbleness. You must treat me as a honored guest. You better answer me quickly."-

With tears in her eyes, Clara read the text. She had a sinking feeling in her stomach; a feeling that she wasn't going to get out of this alive. But what other option did she have. She pulled her clothes back on and returned that text. "Fine. 8pm. That door's open." But she didn't move from the bathroom floor. She texted her boyfriend next, telling him that she loved him and she'd see him tomorrow. Whether or not that was true was beyond her control at this point. Clara peeled herself off the floor and sat in the living room, facing the door, her legs curled in her sweatshirt once more.

The neighbourhood was very distinguished, of course. How else could she have lived otherwise? The privileges only some can give themselves. As Richard cruised thru the empty streets, he though of how he did not see a single cheap house. They were all huge and with gardens in the front. The cold was really setting, as winter was closer everyday. He could imagine how this whole dream street would be illuminated by christmas with perfect lights for the prefect month in their perfect lives. Well, this time around, he could have a present for himself as well.

He stood at the door. Straightening his black jacket, he brushed some dirt from his blue jeans. He knocked and waited. He knew that the door was open, but he could almost taste her anticipation. He then entered with authority. There she was, to his left. Sitting with her legs next to her chest.

He waited some more.
-"Not even a hello? I believe I told you, and I quote: You must treat me as a honored guest. Is this how you must treat an honored guest? Answer me."-

He left his jacket and saw her with his deep blue eyes.
-"What are you gonna do to start the evening?"-

Clara was silent. What was she supposed to say to him? "Thanks for humiliating and blackmailing me?" She didn't say a word. She opened the large wooden door and let him in, shutting it behind her. Clara gave him a shrug, and she never met his eyes. It was obvious that she was uncomfortable and upset. She looked him over, making sure he wasn't armed. She'd made the poor decision of hiding the knives, because she quickly realized she could have used them and said it was self defense. So she just stood by her door, staring at the wooden floor.

Richard grabbed her face with a strong hand and raised her chin, in order to lock his eyes on her beautiful and frightened blue eyes.

-"Look at you. Such a wonder, all standing up, with your arms down. Can't you see how your fears and driving you down? Lets talk about it over dinner, shall we? Where is the food?"-

He finished the sentence caressing her face and looking around, he began walking to the dining room.

Back
Top Bottom