Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abusive Relationship RP (FxF & FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouquinesue

Meteorite
Hello! I'm Heather and I usually roleplay on Facebook. However, after throwing a fit because of the illiteracy on that site, I was told to come here. So ah... here's my idea!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Realistic Abusive Relationship RP

FxM---->FxF (I plan on playing both Seth and his twin Abby. I'm looking for someone to play Seth's girlfriend)

When (Y/C) gets knocked up by Seth, her longtime boyfriend, she's kicked out of her home and is forced to move in with Seth and his family. It doesn't take long for his twin sister, Abby, to notice that all is not right in their relationship and she is forced to choose between her brother and the girl who she's quickly developing feelings for.

Kinks involved: Violence, Non-con, verbal abuse, pregnancy, infidelity

Starter: (It's a long one. My posts are usually like, a paragraph or two though.)

Eva Montgomery was a kind woman. Her surly figure and sharp facial features often mislead people, but behind the woman’s tough appearance was a gentle soul. Looking at her now, no one would have guessed it though.

“What do you mean pregnant? I thought I raised you to be better then this Seth!” A vein in her forehead throbbed and her jaw twitched as she sighed deeply and closed her eyes for a moment. “And with that whore! I can’t bel-”

“Don’t be such a fucking hypocrite,” her seventeen year old son interrupted, face red and fists clenched tightly. “You had me and Abby when you were sixteen. If she’s a whore, then you’re an even bigger-” Before he could deliver the final blow to his mother’s self esteem, the usually docile woman slapped him. Hard. Turquoise eyes filled with tears and he turned away quickly, storming up the stairs and to his room. The young man slammed the door behind him.
An hour later, a soft series of knocks penetrated the silence of Seth’s room. A head of short black hair, which had been buried in a pillow, rose slowly and the young man smiled halfheartedly, recognising his twin’s secret code.

“C’mon in,” he called roughly, unable to hide the raspy quality of his voice.
“Have you been smoking ag-” The door opened and eyes identical to his own widened. “Oh my god, that bitch,” she murmured, and in less than a second, Abigail had closed the distance between the two, reaching up to touch the bruise on her brother’s face. Protective instincts kicked in and she had to fight the urge to go downstairs and yell at the woman who had raised them.

Seth drew back from her touch. “It’s no big deal,” he mumbled, looking away. “Just… forget about it.”

“Mom says she can stay here.” She obeyed his order grudgingly and switched topics. Though she wanted to protect Seth, she had experienced his temper in the past. And it wasn’t something she ever wanted to re-live. Due to this, she failed to mention the stipulation that their mother had put into place. It looked as if Abby was getting her first roommate, whether she liked it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom