Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Entranced -- RPDan and whtbitch4u2own

RPDan

Super-Earth
It was a cocktail party like most others, except for one woman who caught Dan Lawson's eye -- an exotic-looking brunette with an alluring mix of innocence and sex appeal. There was something in her eyes, Dan thought, that was special. He decided it was a kind of conflict, maybe a conflict between inhibition and a desire to be free of something. He couldn't tell.

He wandered over to her and smiled when he overheard her talking about a presentation she had to give at work in the next few days. She was terrified, he heard her say, just scared to death to talk in front of people. And the CEO of her company would be at the table. She sounded almost frantic.

"I can help you with that," he said, butting in to their conversation. "I'm Dan Lawson, I'm a psychologist and I've helped lots of clients with just the problem you have. I use hypnosis, and I've used it dozens and dozens of times to help people relax in stressful situations." He smiled at the woman and her friend. "Social anxiety is a very common affliction, and it can be very specific. For instance, you seem perfectly comfortable here, but you say you're in a panic when you need to present at work. Very common."

He took a sip of his drink.

"Lots of practitioners treat this with medicine, but I'm opposed to that. Anti-anxiety meds have lots of side effects, and I think they cause more problems than they solve. But hypnosis has no side effects, and it just brings out the inner person you really want to be. If you want to feel comfortable in social situations, I think I can help you achieve that."

Dan gave her his most winning smile. He was handsome enough, he thought, and at a fit six feet people seemed to warm to him. Both women smiled back.

"Why don't you come to my office tomorrow afternoon?" he asked. "We can chat a bit and get you started. We'll have you ready well before your presentation!"

Dan gave the woman a business card and took another look into her eyes. What he saw gave him a thought he'd never had, a terrible thought that went against his vows as a professional. Later that night it would trouble him and then consume him, but by the morning he would feel himself powerless to stop the plan that had begun to hatch in his mind.

It wasn’t a sickness, no. It was rather a feeling, a nervous feeling that she’d always felt brought on by some performance. No, she wasn’t an introvert but the opposite. She was very much an outgoing person and she sure has changed a lot after she moved away from home when she went to college for her bachelors. In a way, it was her chance to live her life as she’d imagined and wanted to…away from parents and all the things that had tied her down.

Though she was miles away from her parents, the values and her culture in which she grew up had always been a part of her and would continue to do the job in place of her parent’s physical presence. There were times when she thought she wanted to do something but didn’t because she wondered what her parents might think if they found out. If it wasn’t that, it was a plain simple white or black in her eyes. Over the time, she learned to live in a grey area where she allowed herself to enjoy life like many other adults did while she held a bit of her culture and her parent’s teaching.

She had been very young when her parents had moved to the states. They made sure to teach her the ways of their living and thinking, part of which blended into her and some of which she questioned and bent a few edges to make her more adaptable to it. Having gone to college and meet with people, she finally felt like a free bird to do as she pleased. She did date freely in college when she wasn’t allowed to while she was in high school. Having met the guy she fell in love with, it was easy few years of college before she decided to say yes when he proposed to her. Two years after her graduation and her marriage, she was living her dream life. Having married earliest in her group of friends, she believed she had everything she’d ever wished for; a great job at a firm, a good husband and a perfect life.

Speaking of her job, it was a dream job to work in a firm that carried a lot of weight with its name. She even had a great position in the department and made decent money. Having always been a fashionable chick, she tries to keep her looks casual and definitely less provocative since it’s a men dominant workplace.

priyanka-chopra.jpg
A cocktail party is where she was tonight. Having need to be present, she had no way out of it. Though, she was looking forward to meeting up with many other coworkers whom she doesn’t work with directly but occasionally crosses path. This was a perfect way to catch on. Tonight was no different. She met with HR manager with whom she was sharing a drink with, going on about how she was a nervous cat when she first came in for an interview and the HR lady was the one who had received her, showed her around the place. They were just making small talks and that’s when Priyanka spilled how she felt about a presentation that she has to do in near future, indulging the HR lady and telling her that she was still the same.

It was then, she heard someone speak from behind and she turned to look at him over her shoulders. Her pert lips curling into a smile that slowly disappeared as her wavy hair just settled over her back. Listening to the man speak, he certainly held both ladies’ interest and when he offered the card, Priyanka took it while she shook her head, “I don’t think it will be necessary. I will just deal with it like I always do.” She turned to smile at her coworker and glanced back at the man, “Thank you though.” She held his card up high to show that she would keep it for now.

For a moment, she laughed it off while the HR lady announced that it might not be a bad thing to get some help. It would certainly make her stand out if she performed well and it would help her climb the corporate ladder, seeing she had potential since she did graduate with a fine GPA. A day or two later, she went about preparing a presentation and when done, she tried to do a mock presentation. It was pathetic and she was scared to death thinking if she was this bad now, how bad it would be in a room full of people who’d have high expectations from her. That’s when she pounced forward for the psychologist’s business card that was inside her purse. After much debate, she finally called but found out that his office was closed for the day. Thinking it was a bad idea anyways, she put it back in her purse and went about her day. The next day, it was just as hard as she had the presentation finished but couldn’t get herself to see herself perform. On her way home that evening, she decided to just stop by his office, which was surprisingly on her way home. Her husband usually came late so she wasn’t in rush to get home either. She felt so odd entering his office, it almost made her feel as if she was sick. And she really wasn’t. Somehow, she sat in the waiting area until it was her turn, desperately trying to seem normal.

Dan was clearing off his desk and getting ready to go home when Lizzie, his receptionist, knocked quietly and stuck her head into his office.

"Dan, you have one more out here," she said. She walked in and gave him an intake form. "She says she doesn't have an appointment but that you had invited her to come by to see you."

Dan looked at the name on the form and felt a strange frisson, a somewhat unwelcome mixture of excitement and fear. It was certainly the girl from the party. He had wanted her to come and he had not, and when a couple of days had passed without seeing her he had begun to think he had dodged a ruinous bullet.

For a moment he thought of her as a loaded gun that in a minute would be directly across from him, her eyes both barrels pointing at him.

"Show her in," he sighed, "and please go home when it's time; no need to stay late."

Dan stood as Lizzie brought Priyanka into his office. He went to her and shook her hand, feeling some nervousness, and led her to the chair on the other side of the desk from his.

And then, there she was. Modestly dressed, hands clasped together, knees touching. Pretty tightly wound, Dan thought.

"So, tell me how you've been these last few days," he said with a gentle smile. "I had almost thought you'd decided not to come here, but I'm glad you did."

Very glad, he thought, his mind spinning.

540132_586990988013632_2027454244_n_zpscd1f951a.jpg

Priyanka had things under control, more or less. It wasn’t a significant problem but if she were to overcome this then it would open up avenues of opportunities for her. Considering her career choice, it was a cut throat business firm and that meant you have to be on top of your shit. Now, she worked hard to be where she was and would want to move further up the ladder. The presentation would actually be a step towards that dream so why not make the best of it.

Just when she needed to be her best, this guy came around claiming that he would be able to help her. Now, she really didn’t think there was anything that needed fixing other than this one problem. And her other doctor had prescribed Xanax to ease her nerves but she never took a pill because she wanted to stay away from it if she didn’t really need to take one.

Considering how she arrived at his office, show up without an appointment, she was only here to test some water. It wasn’t a proper appointment so she wanted this to be more or less informative, not therapeutic. Maybe hear from as to how this would help her and what sort of ways his treatments were planned. Hypnosis was something she didn’t believe in but if it’s going to help her, who knows?

She’d briefly introduced herself and her colleague to Dan that night but their brief introduction was not even more than a few minutes. She wondered if he would even remember speaking with her. The secretary finally opened the door for Priyanka, “Mrs. Singh? The doctor will see you now.” It was then, she peeled her eyes off the phone she was glued to and stuffed it into her purse, making her way past the secretary who then pointed towards the door. She had just texted her husband, asking him to pick up a take-out from one of the place they ate at as she didn’t feel like cooking tonight. Knocking on the office door at first, she entered, peeking her head in first, “Thank you for seeing me. Sorry, I didn’t make an appointment…” she extended her hand for a shake when he reached forward and then took a seat on the other side of his desk.

Dressed in sober orange top that showed a bit of her shoulder and a pair of professional slacks, she took a seat with her legs crossed and her hand clasped in between her legs and in her lap. “I’ve been well. Could be better.” She smiled softly and rolled her eyes, “Actually I did decide not to come. Figured I will be fine with the presentation…but I am still stuck at the same place.” She blew some air, not knowing that her peachy scent had filled the room already, “I mean I know it’s silly but I was curious how is it that you treat your patients with similar problems?” She quickly added before leaning back in her chair, “And if it really works?”

Everyone was skeptical, Dan thought, but he was proud of his results. He wondered if he'd be proud of the result he hoped for with Pryianka. 

"It's not silly at all," Dan said, looking directly into Pryianka's eyes. "I use hypnosis every single day to treat people with all sorts of issues -- smoking, eating disorders, some sexual disorders. Some people have problems relating to very specific kinds of situations, like you do. Hypnosis won't change a person into someone completely different; for instance it would be very difficult and perhaps impossible to hypnotize a person and suggest that he or she commit murder. It only opens the mind to things the mind is willing to accept.

"Let's talk for a moment about the connection, for our purpose, between the mind and the body," Dan said. "You may know that in Eastern cultures people have been using the mind to heal the body for thousands of years. Meditation is one of the best-known examples. It helps people relax, lowers blood pressure and improves a host of other ailments that Western medicine prefers to treat with drugs.

"We should also talk about elements of your medical history that might call on us to look for a medical solution. Have you any history of heart or autonomic disorders? Do you drink to excess? Do you use recreational drugs? Do you take anti-depressants or have you been treated for any other emotional disorders?

"Then, let's talk about your relationships with people individually. Do you have problems relating to them? Is your marriage happy and fulfilling? Have you any issues with intimacy or sexuality that interfere with the happiness of your marriage, as you define it?

"If we can eliminate any purely medical reasons for this problem, then it may become easier for you to understand my belief that it is entirely of the mind and can be resolved entirely through the mind.

"And in fact, it's not a problem with your mind so much as it is an issue with the way your mind has been conditioned, possibly through experience or upbringing or just chance; that's how it works sometimes."

Dan smiled and sat back in his chair. "So, after hearing my litany of questions, have you experienced any of the issues I've mentioned? Can you think of any medical reason why you would have this problem with speaking in public?"

After taking a pause, she desperately waited for his reply, something that would answer her questions and take care of her problems with a snap of a finger. She couldn’t look right back at him without constantly staring at him and so, she managed to glance around the spacious office of his. Everything was neat. Not much light nor too dark as the interior décor also had been designed to give it a homey feel to it. It would make any patient comfortable the moment they’d enter his office. The couches were placed around the center of the room for longer sessions probably but they sat at his desk.

Her brows curiously arched up when he told her it wasn’t silly at all and having him look right into her eyes, she had no other option but to let him hold her gaze. He explained how he uses hypnosis every single day to treat people and his claims of it actually working were far more believable than she’d actually imagined. She didn’t come in with a closed thought that it didn’t work, just that she found it hard to believe that it may help solve some problems.

He gave her proper information as she scooted forward and sat on the edge, leaning forward whilst she placed her chin in her palm after propping her elbow on her knees. She exhaled forcefully as if letting out a sigh of relief when he told her that with hypnosis, one can’t make the other do something so absurd, such as killing someone. So it didn’t work to such extent. She didn’t know why but she wanted to believe him and whether she was in a desperate need of help or it was him presenting the information in a right way that she’d bite OR even both.

She passed off an acknowledged nod, informing him that she’d read that somewhere about Eastern cultures and meditation that worked like a medication in some ailment. And then, he bombarded with much more information as well as questions that would prove beneficial in treating a patient. She figured the questions were also directed towards her as it would have been towards any patient sitting in this chair.

She nervously chuckled, looking up at the ceiling as she thought of his questions and the best answer possible. “Well, nothing much in my medical history. Other than my father has blood pressure. Still alive and kicking. My husband’s parents died long time back. A car accident.” She shrugged her shoulders and nodded no, “No…no heart disease. I don’t drink or smoke. No drugs.” Shaking her head no to almost everything that was bad. It was culturally wrong as well as known to cause medical problems. She was mostly a good girl and so she added, “Just a drink or two once every few months. At some party. But that’s all.”

When he asked her about relationships, she shrugged her shoulders and chuckled, “Well everything else is going okay, including marriage.” She said and paused, finally saying, though it wasn’t a problem, “We get busy with work at times. Given he’s gotten a promotion very recently and my work just bombards me with project at times. But other than that…we are like any other couples.” She thought hard before adding, “Well, my mother. She’s always been that quite person. More like an introvert. And then the culture. Let’s just say that she never had a chance to grow. It’s very likely back home though so I don’t see how that could be a problem?” She said but it was actually a question for him, seeking answers from him. “In that case, I would say my upbringing. Though, they’ve done a good job raising me. What I am today is because of them.” She pouted her lips, “Sorry I am taking too much of your time. I came in without making an appointment. I’d understand if you have to go. I just came by to get more information on what you were proposing at the party. That’s all.” She passed off a nervous smile, ready to leave if he tells her he was leaving and caught him at a bad timing.

Dan listened patiently to Pryianka's recitation of her history, watching her movements carefully. She seemed nervous almost to the point of distraction; he wondered if he could even put her under in her current state.

"Everyone gets busy sometimes, and marriages do take a bit of a pounding when that happens," he said. "But I don't see anything that would get in the way of a good result from hypnosis." He was sorry that she hadn't said that her marriage was a disaster; that her husband abused her or neglected her. It would have made him feel a little better about what he wanted to do. The question was: Did she want to be hypnotized at all, and if so, when?

"So from what you've told me, I think it's possible that your issue comes from your past as a child of an introvert. Possibly you were patterned to not make a lot of noise about yourself, to be aggressive in asking for what you want. But you know that in business today one needs to put ones self forward in order to advance. There is the conflict -- the disconnection between the reality of your childhood and that of your present -- that we need to address."

Dan sat forward in his chair, his hands in front of him on the desk. "I see you looking around and acting as if you'd like to leave. You certainly may; I don't want you to be uncomfortable in the least. If you'd like to try hypnosis you could do so now, or at some other time. If you don't want to, that's no problem and there's no charge. If you have more questions, I'll answer them. If you'd like to do more research on your own, please go ahead and let me know if you'd like to schedule something in the future."

He sat back and ran a hand through his sandy hair.

"But I have time now if you do," he said. "And you did say your presentation is coming up soon."

According the information he gave her, she tried very hard to think of some connection. What seemed like a simple matter, her upbringing, he proved that it MIGHT be the thing that’s standing in her way. Could it really be?....she wondered and that was the very first doubt that took birth in the back of her mind. She always took pride in how she’s turned up by her parents’ upbringing, proving to be their best child out of two. She had an older sister who was also married and was living her life. A thought of her sister actually made Priyanka wonder if her sister also had similar problems. Whatever the case, she had enough on her plate to worry about.

He was right about that. They were so free back in their college days and a year into their marriage, they both were career centered like no other. That is what made their lives hectic, her husband having to even travel at times as well as she due to work. Perhaps her marriage did have problems but they were too busy to recognize or even accept it. Maybe it was something she failed to accept and hide being loads of work. Whatever the case, it was going well and it was working for now.

The older gentleman across her seemed very experienced in his line of work as he had provided nothing but great knowledge of things that may be posing a problem not only in her career but her life as well. She gasped and also chuckled, “Did you just call my mother an introvert?” She joked with him and shrugged her shoulders as he continued to explain a great deal of herself to her. Something which she’d never thought in the way he was thinking but all she could see was that he was right. She didn’t make a lot of noise about herself. At times, she wanted to pursue something she wanted so bad but she ends up giving it up.

When he sat forward in his chair, she did as well, seeming interested as she quickly shook her head no, “NO...no. I mean yeah. It’s getting late but…” she said and quickly checked the clock on the wall while listening to him tell her that her presentation was coming up soon. She could come tomorrow but she figured she was here and since she was testing waters here, she might as well see what this is all about. She had already asked her husband to pick up a take-out so she didn’t have to go home and cook dinner. She certainly wasn’t in hurry and since this was turning a bit interesting, she uncrossed her legs and nodded, “Charge is not a problem. I have insurance. I guess we can give it a try. You need me to fill some form out or anything?” she asked him, “Only if you have time, I don’t want to hold you back today if it’s late for you?”

"It's not too late," Dan said. "And your intake form and the forms you filled out with my receptionist are all you need to do. For the rest of our session your only job is to relax."

He reached behind his desk and brought over a candle in a silver holder. He reached into the drawer for a lighter, then lit the candle and smiled at Piryanka, his face belying the torment in his body and soul.

"I want you first to make yourself comfortable. Take off your shoes if you'd like. Just settle back in the cushions. Then I would like you to look at the flame, concentrate on it. You'll be awake the entire time but in a different stage of consciousness. I'll give you some suggestions about how you should feel when you're in certain kinds of situations, the situations that make you feel uncomfortable today."

Dan smiled at Piryanka, and then started.

"See the light flicker in front of you. It's peaceful and pleasant. The scent is relaxing. There's nothing important in the world right now, just you and the peaceful flame flickering in front of you ..."

In a couple of minutes she was under.

"Priyanka," Dan said. "I wonder how aware you are that many people respect you, and admire you... and there are other people, many of them... who like you for who you are. They want you to do well when you speak with them, they want you to enjoy yourself because they enjoy you. Do you understand me?"

She nodded.

"Good. The next time you are before a group of people to speak you'll smile and feel confident -- even joyous -- in front of them. You'll be able to express yourself and deliver your presentations smoothly and comfortably, happy that you're able to enlighten people who want to know what you have to say. Please nod if you have understood me."

She nodded.

"Good. You will feel so comfortable that you will want to dress a little differently when you're with people. You'll want them to look at you because they are happy when they look at you and you want them to be happy.

"So tomorrow you will choose a short skirt or dress to wear, and you will want to go out and buy some other revealing clothes. Your skirts will come no lower than mid-thigh. You will note how lovely your breasts are and buy some blouses that show them off a little. You'll wear some of those new clothes when you see me tomorrow and you will want my approval of them.

"Do you understand?" Dan saw her nod.

"Good. When I count to three you will awaken. You'll feel refreshed and happy. But you'll feel a little uncomfortable in your long trousers and when you get home you'll change into shorts and wear them for the rest of the day. And when you see your husband tonight you will flirt with him and seduce him and see that you both thoroughly enjoy your lovemaking. You will want to tell me about it tomorrow. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Ready? One... two ... three."

She smiled a bit excitement when he told her that it wasn’t too late. “Ohh…cool” she said when he told her that forms that she’s filled out was all they needed and all he needed from her was for her to relax for this. She knew that hypnosis is done when one properly relaxes. Of course, she didn’t know that hypnosis was really a thing. It was all a crap she thought and that’s why she also was curious if it would work.

She quietly watched him pulled out a candle and light it up, nodding at him as he told her to relax. She was new to this, bit skeptical and uneasy, wanting to prove this wrong, prove herself right. But, she would do everything that he asks her to do. A fair chance to the player, why not?

It was then, she kicked her heels and felt the comfortable carpet on the soles of her feet. It sure was relaxing because the heels were hurting her feet and now they were free. She intwined herfingers together and leaned back onto the comfortable cushiosn of her chair. She looked at the flame, then him and back to the flame as he instructed her to do just that.

tumblr_mwhsouzfod1swn99qo2_250_zps444280d9.png

She could inhale the scent of the burning scented candle and see the flame flicker in front of her. Soon, she stared at it for so long that everything around her and in her visual range went dark except that flame. She could not only see the flame and inhale its scent but also hear it. It was never still but still enough to make her draw into it.

Her head finally tilted back but her gaze managed to stay constant on the flame. She had no idea when she had gone under and parted her lips when she heard someone call her name, “Yes?” She paused, listening to the words that fell upon her ears, “Yes, I do.” She said in almost whisper, nodding as well and taking in what he was telling her. The next day, there was a small meeting amongst a group of her colleagues where she was to go over the presentation they’ve prepared. Just to make sure that her department was covering all the points necessary for the big presentation later that week, with CEOs and clients.

She nodded again when he asked her to nod if she understood that she will be able to perform well and express herself when delivering her presentation around a group of people next time. The instructions kept on coming as she stared into the flame. Her dressing style and thought had been just modified and when he asked if her she understood, she nodded again. A final nod and the countdown before she snapped out of it.

She felt refreshed and happy, a smile at the corner of her lips didn’t leave her face. “Did it work?” She asked him but answered her own question, “See, I knew it. I don’t think this actually works. At least not on me.” She said and shrugged her shoulders, “I guess we will know soon!” she said referring to her presentation that’s in a week. “I do feel a little different. So how does this work? I have to come see you again? Tomorrow?” She asked as she initially hadn’t even thought about continuing such therapy. But now, she was asking if she has to come in the next day.

Once everything had been decided, she would leave his office, unsure of the meeting and how it had went. She didn’t feel much difference but full of energy. When she got home, she felt an urge to change into her night PJs. That’s what she wore at home and it was right in her walk-in closet. But this time around, she decided to put on a pair of shorts and a top, something so casual before she went back down after freshening up. It was then, she’d heard her husband return from work with a take-out from a Chinese restaurant.

Amir was confused but very pleased at the attention he was getting from his wife. Instead of meeting him in her pajamas as she normally did, she wore a loose top and shorts, which gave him a great view of her legs. As they had eaten Priyanka had talked animatedly about her day, smiling at him and looking into his eyes and touching his arm. She sat close to him and looked for all the world like the young girl he'd fallen in love with before all the stresses and strains of work and travel had gotten in their way.

He had no idea where this had come from, but her friendliness, gentle teasing and flirting with him made him feel wonderful. He felt himself grow hard, even though she had only touched his arm. He took peeks of her breasts through the loose arms of her top and thought of how her legs would feel wrapped around his waist, a pleasure he had missed recently.

He remembered the comfort of her arms and the way her pussy had cosseted his cock, still wonderfully if less frequently, and as they washed the few dishes from their take-out dinner he wondered if tonight she would open her body to him once more.

"Priyanka," he said, putting his arms around her from behind as she rinsed a plate, "I love your mood tonight, and what you're wearing. We've been working so hard I feel as if this is the most I've seen of you in weeks." He held her close and felt her grind gently against his cock through their pants.

He bent down and kissed the back of her neck. No one, he thought, loved his wife more, or was more grateful for her love, than he.

The meeting with the therapist was slightly useful she felt. She could feel a different energy about herself and whilst she’d planned on working on her presentation once she gets home, a new plan had emerged. The plans of working on her presentation was postponed as she had settled into the chair right next to her husband’s. She glared up at him and smiled cheekily as they ate.

The dinner was perfect as they talked about casual work stuff and he seemed to be relaxing as well, after a day of work. She occasionally touched him and made a few jokes to lighten up their mood. She was indeed in rush to get the kitchen cleaned up, moving to the sink to wash their dishes like a good wife and that’s when she felt him behind her. She could feel his arms come around her from behind as he whispered, “My mood? I think it’s same every day. You’re the one who comes home tired and groggy!” She nudged her elbow into him, wanting him to be in a fun mood like her at times.

Her heart skipped a beat when he told her how he liked what she was wearing. Even in their bedrooms, she wasn’t the one to wear lingerie to please her husband. Not as frequently. She smiled, “Then we should make some time for ourselves. It seems we’ve gotten very busy of lately.” She was done doing dishes and then wiped her hands with a towel before turning around. She tip toed to add some height to her stature as she leaned in to kiss him passionately. She smiled into the kiss and then rubbed her nose against his, “How about we change that from tonight?” She said and lifted her t-shirt over her head, standing there in her black lacey bra before she walked past him.

She walked in front of him but a bit quicker to get to the bedroom, turning around to throw her top on his face. Once inside the bedroom, she quickly jumped in the bed and under the sheets. Once he’s show up right behind her, she’d smile at him, “Keep the lights off and join me in bed babe.” She said with her sultry tone of voice. Having sex in weekdays wasn’t their thing. So this was definitely a bit new to them. Besides, their sex session is more centered around him, him on top of her and when he’s done, it was done. More like a ritual, assuming that’s how it went down with all couples.

Amir was quick about removing his clothes, but when he got into the bed he started taking a little time. He opened Pryianka's shorts and drew the garment down her legs. Then he eased her panties down, enjoying how they looked as they slid down her thighs. And then he reached up behind her to unclasp her bra. He threw it across the room, smiling as it flew.

He kissed her and nipped at her breasts. He rolled her over and let his tongue travel from the nape of her neck to the small of her back. He kneaded her ass and trailed feathery fingers along her upper thighs until he began to smell her arousal.

He rather wished she were the kind of woman to play with him, to take his cock in her mouth or even fondle it with her hand, but it wasn't her way. He wasn't even sure if she had ever come before, although she seemed to enjoy sex with him.

He gave her tempting rear one final nip and then turned her over, spread her legs and prepared to enter her.

One can't have everything, he thought as his cock poised outside her entrance, but as long as I have Pryianka's love, I'll have very nearly anything a man could want.

They were still in love and their sex life has been the same since day one, more or less. Sure, they’ve tried a few things here and there and on their first anniversary, she did go down on him. She wasn’t very fond of it but he kept asking for it and she gave it to him, as if it was an anniversary gift from her to him.

Besides, he never went down on her and so there goes encouragement. One’s got to give to be able to get something in return. She watched him remove his clothes, noticing his half a foot length cock dangle here and there as he seemed ready already. He always came so far while she took so long. She couldn’t understand what the problem was and yet again, she figured that’s how all the couple were.

As expected, she saw him come join her on the bed as he started to work down her shorts and panties down her slender legs, followed by her bra. She giggled when he threw it away and yelped when he turned are around before moving to plant a kiss and then lick his way down the back of her neck. She couldn’t help but arch her back as he kneaded her ass. When he turned her around again, she laid looking at the ceiling and him as he towered over her, slowly penetrating her tight pussy, “Oh babe. Make love to me tonight. Let’s enjoy our lovemaking!” She groaned a little, literally speaking the therapist’s words without even knowing it. She feared for Amir cumming so soon.

Her hands reached forward to cup his cheek, bringing him down to kiss his lips while her legs wrapped around his legs, “Hmm I love you baby.” She whispered in his ears, trying to excite him and entice him.

Amir was inspired by her tenderness and her desire to enjoy their sex -- he had thought she mainly endured it. So he stroked inside her slowly, feeling her velvet walls caress him, supporting himself on his hands so he could look down at her face. He dipped his mouth to hers, then to her breasts, loving the feeling of her nipples growing hard in his mouth.

He smelled her scent and suddenly wanted to taste it. He wondered if she would let him. Emboldened by her behavior so far, he withdrew his cock and started kissing down her belly. He stopped briefly at her navel and then settled himself between her legs. He breathed her in, deeply, and put his arms under her upper thighs before finally sending the tip of his tongue toward her peachy crease.

It tasted tangy and salty, like the ocean, he thought. He heard her words in his ear, "make love to me," and kissed and licked and lapped at her pussy until his face was wet with her fluid and his tongue was tired. He held her thighs tight against his head and loved to feel them tremble as he feasted on her pussy.

He wondered why he had never done this before.

When he could hold himself back no longer he rose again and pushed his cock into her pussy. He had always been too shy to talk during sex, but now a few, halting words came from him.

"You feel so good, so tight," he whispered. "Put your legs around me and hold me while I fuck you, love me while I love you." He looked down at his bride, the joy of his life, and hoped he would be good enough to finally satisfy her.

Priyanka worried that even tonight, the sex would leave her wanting to have an orgasm after he has his, as it’s been the case many times. If she had to bet money, she would bet on the probability but when he pulled his hips back, slipping his cock out of her, she lifted her head with worry, “Wh…what happened?”

She almost murmured to him as she her voice and her breathing was hitched from the bit of exercise and excitement. When he started to leave trails of kisses down her belly, she enjoyed but this was no time for foreplay. Her hands reached his shoulders to almost pull him back up, almost demanding that he put hid down back inside her. He knew well enough to wrap his cock with some protection as none of them were ready to have a baby.

Her grip on his shoulders loosened when she felt him lay kisses on her belly as it sank downward and when she felt his arms run under her upper thighs as he let the tip of his tongue brush her entrance, it sent shivers down her spine. “Oh?” she almost questioned his actions in shock, lifting her legs in air as his mouth sent jolt of shock at first as she finally spread her legs wider, squirming her hips into his face.

He continued to surprise her with his mouth, seeing something new in him as she drew closer to her orgasm way quicker than she’d anticipated. It was how he used his mouth rather than his cock and whined a bit when he pulled back and lined up his cock against her pussy. Just when she was starting to feel a build of orgasm, she felt him starting to stab his cock in and out of her. She nodded yes and wrapped her legs around him. Unfortunately, the build up was slowly withering away and she decided she wouldn’t have it.

After he continued to fuck her in that position for a bit, she spoke softly, “Hmm roll over.” She knew he couldn’t make it possible for her and she needed that release. Seeing him roll onto his back, she also rolled over so that she was on top of him and now, she sat in a straddling position. She lift her butt up and then started to ride him. It was a new position for them in a way, less practiced as he’s always been on top of her and never lasting long to try much more in bed. This way, she managed to control how much of his cock when in and the pace of it. She could feel it all the way inside her but it wasn’t doing much, so she started shifting her hips front and back. It tickled her right spots as she brought one of her hand over to her clit and started to work it. In no time, she felt a ball of orgasm burst right open as she also felt him pulsate. Luckily, the condom was enough but she quickly jumped off of him. Meanwhile, her orgasm died down as her body squirmed in bed, laying there exhausted.

“Oh boy. That was great!” She exclaimed as she ran her hand through her hair and looked at him, watching him recuperate from his orgasm as well. “Oh, I hope you had fun…” she said and patted his chest as she sat up, “I need to work on a project. Shoot!” She said and kissed his lips before hopping off the bed and grabbed her clothes and her laptop to go into the study room where she stayed up another hour or two.

When she felt tired, she went to bed, satisfied with the progress she made with her presentation as well as her married life. She wondered if it was the result of hypnosis and wanted to believe it was. Because if it was, then she’d need more and more of it, like an addict needs their dose of drugs.

===================================================
1003938_620507921328605_2117532474_n_zpseacf8cc7.jpg

The morning came fast. Whilst she was dressing up, she couldn’t help but pick an outfit that wasn’t overly outrageous but it snugged her petite frame enough that it accentuated her curved. It was a flowery dress that hugged her curves and one to come to her knees. She wanted to wear something a bit shorter but she had none and so she wore the best outfit she could find, making a mental note to go shopping later. An idea that formed in her head that she thought was all of her own…that she’d need to dress much better than she’d been until now and she just noticed how small but handful her breasts were. The dress wasn’t plunging deep neck and so she decided to wear one of her fancy bras to make her swells seem bigger. She wasn’t a fan of fake breasts or make her breasts seem outrageously bigger, so she was satisfied with her looks for now.

Slipping her feet in her heels, she managed to leave her house full of confidence. The day at the firm was rather exciting as she went around doing her thing, the attention she was getting was exaggerating and even the group meeting between colleagues have been productive. They all loved her ideas and even her manager who was in attendance told her how he couldn’t have picked a better person for the presentation. Later that day, she left work to go to the mall and went around shopping. She’d always loved the stylish clothes, whether it’s short or ones that came to her knees. As long as it was fancy looking, she bought them and was satisfied.

She had an appointment to see the therapist again and she was looking forward to meeting him as she was keen on telling him how her day had been, fantastic! She wanted to tell him about it and so she impatiently waited in the waiting area, waiting until she was called in, noticing how she was the last one. In a way, it fit her schedule well to have the last appointment.

Daniel was pleased when he saw Pryianka. She was dressed in a skirt, and the skirt was at least slightly above her knees. He thought he might have to reinforce the suggestion she buy shorter dresses, but he thought this might have been the best she had. OK, he thought. Finally, it was time for her appointment.

"Well, Pryianka, how are you?" Dan asked when she entered his office. "I hope today was a good day!" He listened to her talk about how she'd been so accepted at work, how everyone loved her ideas and how her manager had complimented her lavishly.

He was eager to know how her night had been with her husband and to understand her thoughts about what she had bought. Now that he had put her under once, it would be easy to do so again. He had her sit in the chair in which she had been yesterday, and then spoke.

"Pryianka," he said, "I'm going to start our second session now. It seems that you had a very successful day today. That's excellent progress. Now I'll give you some suggestions that reinforce what you did today, and will help you with your presentation. Why don't you take off your shoes and make yourself comfortable, and we'll begin?"

Dan pulled out the candlestick with a fresh candle on it. He lit the candle and set it in front of Pryianka.

"There's our friend, the candle," Dan said. "Look into it. You see it ficker gently. Its scent is pleasing and relaxing. The world is fading away, fading away ..." and in a couple of minutes she was out again.

"Pryianka," Dan said, "I want you to tell me what happened with your husband last night. Did you have sex? Did you and he enjoy it? And did you go out and buy clothes today, clothes that will show off your beautiful body in ways that will make people happy? If you bought any skirts or dresses that come down more than halfway down your thighs you will look at them and say, 'Those belong on old ladies,' and take them back. You will keep the clothes that show off your beautiful legs and breasts. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Now, I want you to stand and show me how long your skirts should come. Remember, halfway down your thighs, no longer. You want me to be pleased with your choices, so please stand and show me. And then I want you to tell me about your evening with your husband."

He waited for Priyanka to stand and lift her dress.

Priyanka couldn’t help but smile wide when she saw him after entering his office. The same warmth and the welcome she’d felt the day before, she felt it now. She saw how he was also pleased seeing her return. But, she had no idea that it was not only seeing her but it was her compliance to his commands that was bored into her head now. The way she was dressed was a proof of that.

Sure, it was a bit longer than he’d demanded it but it was all she had that made her look decent and sensuous at the same time. She stepped into his office and took a seat in the same chair, easing back as she nodded, “I am good. And you?” She politely asked before continuing, nodding in reply to his question, “Today was a wonderful day. Not over yet.” She glanced out the window from his office as there was still some day light left in the day.

She briefly told him about how everyone liked her ideas and even her manager was happy with her work. She quickly half-stood up, leaning forward to run her hands down her pert ass, straightening her dress as he told her she’s going to need to relax because they were about to start their session now. She’d seen positive results, not sure if it was due to this but she wasn’t going to do anything to mess it up. She kicked her heels off and sat back down, smiling at him before she gazed at the flame, “Ready when you are.” She said and she clasped her hands together and looked at the burning candle.

In no time, she was under it again and now, she only could hear him, his voice was her connection. So, when he spoke, she listened and at the end, nodded in response. It was obvious that some of her dresses would need to be taken back to the store since he restricted her from keeping them. When he asked, she stood up and lifted her flowery dress upwards to her mid thighs before letting it fall before she took a seat again.

He would certainly notice her creamy and slender legs, a little show she’d just given him. So when he asked her what happened with her husband the last night, she told him all about it. She told him how she wanted to have to get intimate with him and so she put on pretty shorts. He loved it and it worked like a charm. She even told him how she was expected the whole ritual sex that’s typical between them but he surprised her by going down on her. She even managed to ride him and how amazing everything was. She told him how she was afraid of being let down by his quickness to an orgasm but the night was absolutely amazing, wishing there’s more of it.

Good, Dan thought. She's happy and is ready to enjoy sex more than she has. She'll need to do a little better with her clothes, but I think that will come. And she's already more comfortable at work.

"This is excellent progress, Priyanka," Dan said in his quiet, soothing voice. "You can see that people like you and like to look at you, and you make them happy when you wear pretty, sexy clothes. Can you see that they will be happy to see you in the shorter and more revealing clothes you bought and will buy?"

She nodded.

"And your flirting with your husband helped you to have a very satisfying experience last night, didn't it? It made him happy to look at your body and it made you happy to be appreciated by him, didn't it?"

She nodded again.

"Priyanka, you will want to please him and have him please you sexually because it makes both of you happy. When you go home tonight you will dress in your sexiest lingerie and show yourself to him and flirt with him as you eat dinner.

"And then after dinner you will take him to the bedroom and remove the lingerie. You will feel very comfortable being naked in his presence. You will ask him to perform oral sex on you and show him how to help you achieve your orgasm that way. Your heart will swell with love for him for giving you this pleasure. And then you will take him in your mouth and suck him until he comes there, and when he does it will taste like the sweetest elixir on Earth. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"You told me your presentation is tomorrow. You will dress in your shortest skirt or dress and expose a little of your breasts and when you speak you will feel confident and joyful that you are telling people what they want to know, what will make them happy, and you will know that they are immensely happy to look at you and hear you. Do you understand?"

She nodded once more.

"Good," Dan said. "Now I would like you to stand and lift your skirt and show me your panties and say, 'Aren't they pretty?' And then, when I agree with you, please sit down. You will be very pleased that I'm happy.

"After When I count to three you will awaken refreshed and relaxed. You won't remember exactly what I said, but you will remember what to do. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"OK," he said. "One ... two ... three." He smiled as Pryianka blinked her eyes and smiled back at him.

"I think you're doing very well, Pryianka!" Dan said. "I'll see you tomorrow. And good luck on your presentation tomorrow!"

999915_622521554460575_694282991_n_zpsf6db0a09.jpg
She obviously demanded more from her husband, something which she’s never done before. Up until now, she’d just gone along with the flor. It wasn’t a big deal if she was left without an orgasm. His voice fell on her ears while she continued to stare at the fiery flame. Immediately shaking her head when he told her that she can see that people likes her and likes to look at her in her pretty and sexy clothes.

Back to her husband, she understood how she’ll need to please him and she should make him please her in return. All the things that he said to her stuck to her mind, giving her a clear idea of what she had to do tonight. She nodded and then nodded again when he spoke about her presentation.

It was then, she slowly stood up and lifted her pretty dress upwards, almost to her waist so that her pink panties were on display for his eyes only. She looked at him and smiled, “Aren’t they pretty?” She asked him and waited for his approval before she let go off her dress and sat back down.

Soon, she was snapped out of it and first thing she noticed was how she was knocked out. She lost track of time as she finally stood again. “Thank you so much. Tomorrow…yes. Um I will be a little late tomorrow. The presentation and the tasks after it if it goes well, I need to finish all that before I leave for the day. If it’s problematic, we can meet the day after.” She asked politely as it was going to be late the next day, leaving the choice to him. She’d leave soon after, making her way home as she was quite content.

"No," Dan said, "I'll be working late tomorrow, so please come when you're ready." He watched her leave.

He sat back in his chair and thought. So far, he'd only sinned a little against his sacred oath, by getting Priyanka to show him her legs and panties. She was on her way to a more fulfilling sex life with her husband and he was certain that she would fulfill her responsibilities perfectly at the presentation tomorrow.

But a lust was building inside him, an unquenchable thirst for her body. He wanted her mouth on his cock, for her to lovingly drink his cum. He wanted to fuck her with her wearing nothing but high heels, her legs in the air and crying out her pleasure. He wanted to be able to lift her little dress over her hips and take her bent over his desk, her body pushing and straining against his as they chased violent orgasms.

It would start tomorrow, he knew. Unless he changed his mind.

She flashed a pretty smile as she walked out of his office, promising him that she will be here. She could feel a different sort of energy inside her, one that always kept her in a good mood, leaving a smile on her face that was evergreen.

Once she got home, it was still some time left before her husband would come home. She quickly cooked something up for the two of them and then went up to their bedroom to quickly change into something.

She didn’t know why but she had this urge to continue what they had started yesterday, restart to be precise. Considering how much fun it had been the previous night, she almost felt like doing something she had only done once for him. He had gone down on her so why not? She couldn’t help but recalled their college days, staying in and having sex and pretty much a worry free life.

Her heart filled with love for him and so, when she heard him enter their house, she made her way downstairs, walking confidently only in her black silky lingerie that came to little past her waist. She couldn’t help but feel odd that she was coming down in a lingerie to have dinner with him. She wanted to seduce him for her, get her ready for tonight.

She came closer from behind and quickly pounced on him from behind, feeling a bit shy as she was barely dressed or dressed provocatively. She kissed his cheek from behind before setting her feet down and came around to the table, wanting him to see her in her pretty lingerie, “Come! Let’s eat.” She said and smiled, taking a seat next to his as she leaned down and kisses his lips first and then started eating. Though, she made sure that she fed him her first bite with her bare hands, showing affection. “How was your day?”

"It was fine, Sweetheart, and it's getting better by the minute!" Amir exclaimed as he looked at Priyanka. He'd never seen her like this. He took the food she offered into his mouth, feeling her fingers on his lips. He caught her hand as she pulled it back and kissed her fingers, sucking the delicious drops off them. She had made his favorite food and had dressed to excite him. He felt like the most loved man in the world and his heart swelled with his love for her.

They ate and talked. Amir told her how much he loved looking at her body, how happy it made him to see her like this. When they were done he waited only until the dishes were in the sink and then he picked her up and put her over his shoulder and they laughed and she kicked her feet as he carried her into the bedroom. Once there he gently drew down her panties and gazed upon her beautiful sex.

"Your nectar is now my favorite after-dinner drink," he said as he bent to her pussy. Tonight, he vowed, he would get her to cum in his mouth. He wanted to feel her orgasm on his tongue, on his lips. He wanted to feel her hands pulling him in, her body thrashing with passion, her heels kicking his back. He wanted to give her everything and to get everything from her.

He licked, finding her clit, and then he lifted his head for only a moment and said, "Teach me..." before bending again to his task that was not really a task at all, but kind of a divine privilege. He made love to her sex with his mouth and fingers, listening to her voice and her body, sensing what he had never sensed before -- his lovely, loving wife giving herself, body and soul, to him.

Later that night, after she had fallen asleep in his arms, Amir would weep with love and gratitude for the gift of Priyanka's body. He couldn't know that he was nothing more than a mechanic, preparing his love for the man who would truly own her.

She blushed a little when he told her his day was getting better by the minute, seeing how he ogled at her tiny frame while they ate dinner together. It was odd to sit in a lingerie when it's meant to be worn in the bedroom, on rare occasions. And tonight was no occasion if she recalled it. Regardless of everything, she still wanted to cook him a nice meal and dress sexy for him.

She felt his tongue lick her fingers and she teased him by licking them again. She was loving this game of teasing as it made her more confident, bringing out a different side of her that he or she had never seen before. She couldn't wait to go to their bedroom. "My nectar? I am never that wet!" She replied with a smile on her face and yelped when he picked her up on his shoulders.

Before she knew, she was taking her panties off, followed by her pretty lingerie, watching him settle between her legs without her having to ask him. Her heart raced in that moment. When he struggled to find her clit, she helped him, letting him use her mouth to please her while she squirmed in their bed until she felt a ball of orgasm explode inside her, leaving her body restless. She felt shivers run down her spine as she sat up and laughed, leaning forward to kiss his lips, "Now, it's my turn baby."

She winked at him, "Let me repay you! And then I hope you can award my efforts!" She giggled and even though she felt it was disgusting, she felt the need to at least blow him to the finish. She obviously hated swallowing and have never done it...except that one time when he came prematurely.

Not tonight, she wanted to taste him. And so, she continued to bob her head up and down his decent sized cock. It made things easier that he wasn't so big and as expected, he came too soon and suddenly. Though, she almost pulled back, she couldn't help but let him spend himself right inside her mouth.

She looked up at him and saw that he was surprised! Even she was, at how cum tasted so sweet and good. It was a fun night and after she fell asleep, she was knocked out. Next thing she knew, it was morning and she felt excellent, full of energy. She debated what to wear and as her therapist had programmed her, she looked the dress that she wanted to wear, one of the new ones she bought. But, she murmured, "This belong on old ladies." She threw it back in her shopping bag, noting that she'd need to return two of six dresses she bought.

tmk-promotion-4_zpsbechy6a5.jpg

She matched a yellow top to a whitish-creamish pleated skirt and when she felt satisfied with the combination of clothes, she put them on. The yellow top was something she owned. from before but she wore it differently for the first time. Not only she wore her top low but she didn't hide her torso and what the top revealed with a cardigan. She then accessorized her appearance with a pair of open toe black heels and a necklace of some sort.

She felt powerful and once she made her way to the office, she couldn't help but notice the stares she was getting from everyone. Not only her colleagues but her manager and then later in her presentation, the CEOs. She felt confident and so that everyone loved how she was dressed and she loved that they loved it, making them happy. There was different swag about her walk today and at the end of the day, she made her way into her therapist's office. Knocking on his door, she entered with a bright smile. She couldn't help but give him a hug, "Thank you so much for your help. I know I never said that before. Everyone loved my presentation! I did it without a problem!" She said and felt comfortable around him.

Dan's heart leapt in his chest as Priyanka embraced him and told him of her success. He loved the moment for his professional success, of course, but for what he now knew was about to come -- or cum, he thought crudely.

"That's just wonderful!" he exclaimed as he and Priyanka took their places at his desk. He noted the expanse of thigh that she displayed when she crossed her legs. Good, he thought, but we can do better. He determined that he would see much more of her body before she left his office today.

"It makes me very happy to know that you did so well, and that people enjoyed seeing you and listening to you," he continued as he pulled out the candlestick with a fresh candle in it. "There's more for us to do to reinforce the suggestions that seem to have been working so well, and so we will have another session now."

In a couple of minutes she was under once more.

"Priyanka, last night you sucked your husband until he came in your mouth, didn't you?" Dan asked. Priyanka nodded. "And he was very, very happy that you did it and found he tasted so sweet, wasn't he?" Again she nodded. "And you love him and want to find other ways to make him and yourself very happy, don't you?" Again, a nod. Dan took a deep breath.

"I will show you a new way to make you and your husband very happy," Dan said in his soothing, quiet voice. "Something you can do anytime, and even practice with other men so that when you are with your husband you will make yourself and him the happiest people in the world. Wouldn't you like that?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Good!" Dan said. "Please stand up and remove your skirt and panties, and then bend over my desk so that your elbows are on the desk. When I touch you, you will imagine that it's your loving husband touching you, that what you experience and learn will be entirely for the benefit of you and him and your wonderful marriage. Do you understand?"

She nodded.

"Go ahead then, and remove your skirt and panties."

Back
Top Bottom