Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Funtimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Pulsar
Futas are a kink I've had an on/off relationship with over the years. Sometimes I can't get enough of it, others times I grow a little tired of the kink and wander off. But I always get drawn back to it, and I've been drawn back into it in a big way.

As it stands I'd mainly look to play a futa in a dominant role, though if someone were to play multiple futas with me playing a female... well that'd be the exception. Though I dunno how likely that is to happen.

Anyhoo... kinks! I have a full F-list in my signature, these are just some general things that could be fun to include.

* Huge cocks (I have a liking for unrealistic sizes)
* Heavily excessive cum
* Pregnancy/breeding
* Horse cocks (Either on humans or anthros)
* Interracial
* Playing one woman opposite multiple futas
* Rimming (Giving and receiving)
* Harem/polyamory
* Anthros
* Ageplay (Which can include the usual configuration, or something with a younger dom on an older submissive)

One more note before we get into ideas. If you see a link posted here, keep in mind that it's most likely gonna be NSFW.
------------------

Original Ideas:

Punk Bitch: I play a teen goth who is a recent transfer to a prestigious academy. While smart and capable, she also has the kind of antipathy typical for her subculture. Still, with her full curves and enticing attire, she manages to turn a few heads. She's packing a secret though: A huge fucking cock. As to who's going to get it? That's negotiable. A preppy classmate, a horny teacher, a submissive principal... every piece of pussy in the academy?

Not So Badass Now, Are You?: A bit of a reversal of the above. The idea involves me playing a preppy Christian girl... making the town pun into her moaning bitch. The specifics are negotiable, but I just love the image of a badass punk girl slutting it up for the kind of girl she'd usually roll her eyes at.

Big Black Futa: More of a loose idea than anything else, but I like the idea of a strongly built black futa fucking a white woman, or several. Yeah, not much to go on but there's room to build something.

Nerd Girl's Revenge: You know the type. The cute bespectacled girl who always just kinda... blends in. Overshadowed by the cheerleaders and preppy girls of the world. Well this particular nerd girl, armed with a cock any guy would envy, is aiming to change that. She's gonna make sure the head cheerleader, and any babes like her, know where their affections SHOULD lie.

The Assistant: One of the ideas I had involving playing opposite multiple futas. Basically my character is the new assistant to a wealthy and buxom CEO. But the CEO has a biiig secret. She and her futa friends enjoy nothing more than having raunchy fun with younger women, and the assistant is the newest target for their fun.

The Royal Guard: An aging king begins to worry for the safety of his beautiful teenage daughter and starts looking to unconventional avenues for her protection. Eventually he finds something promising: A group of amazon mercenaries willing to work hard for good coin. At first they're happy with the money, and their new castle quarters... but eventually tribal instincts crop up, and they want to try their hands at the lovely princess.

Gender-Bent: I see this going two ways. Either a guy gets transformed into a futa with a newly enhanced package, and decides to have fun with it... or a guy gets turned into a woman, and several futas decide to seduce 'her' for whatever reason.

------------------

Fan-Based Ideas:

Mortal Kombat: Plain and simple, MK has some spectacular babes to it. Sonya, Cassie Cage, Mileena (Hey, don't knock the fangs), Sheeva... and there's room for a lot of futa-based fun. Sheeva konquering the fine female fighters, a little 'mom daughter bonding' with Sindel and Kitana, Cassie getting a new tool and deciding to have some fun with it. Crossovers with other fighting games are also possible.

Friendship is Magic: Anthros only for this one. Really given how huge the female cast of this is, I'd say almost anything goes. So really there could be no shortage of prospective pairings.

Last Airbender/Legend of Korra: I have a strong love for the Avatar setting. The setting, the lore... the women. Futa Korra, Futa Azula, Futa Toph... plenty of possibilities there. Though if you wanted to play multiple futas, a story where Korra is up against futa versions of Lin, Pema, Suyin, Asami, etc (like, her female supporting cast) could be incredibly hot.

Dragon Ball: Whooole lotta options here. Futa Android 18? Bra or Pan as teenage futas? The Supreme Kai of Time using her powers for a little 'non canon' fun? An AU where Goku was born a futa? Really I'd be open to almost anything in the setting.

Mass Effect: While the third game was uh... yeah, I still have a liking for the series and the female cast in particular. To that end it could be fun to have almost any kind of scene with the setting. Whether it involves an asari futa gang like the link posted, or a futa Shepard or Samara (or any female character) there's room for a lot of fun.

Hi there, do you rp exclusively with females or futas or can you play with trans/shemale characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom