Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fatal Circumstances [Sanoci + LoveStand]

LoveStand

Planetoid
Sometime in the possible future...

"Stupid rain," Alison murmured to herself as she drove through the country in her electric car for two. It had been a rather long day on the road for her, especially when she had to contend with the obscene amounts of traffic in the roads. Things were looking clear when she found herself outside of the city and the roads were almost entirely devoid of people. Unfortunately, that was when the fates dealt her bad weather and clouds quickly gathered the skies to make it an early night and a thunderstorm appeared not too long after. While the electric buggy was ideal for the city, it didn't deal too well with country driving and especially in the middle of the downpour. This was the worst thing to happen when she was making her way back home after a long drive to the cousin's, and perhaps the last time she was going to cheap out on airplane tickets. It had been a rather lousy month for expenses, especially when her building raised rent for the umpteenth time and she found herself cutting corners wherever possible. The drive there wasn't so bad, but ever little bad thing that could ever happen to her was now happening.

She hated the country and dreaded being caught in it. On her first go, she passed by some small towns on her first go and just looking at them gave her the chills. Everything there was so old-fashioned, almost as if the towns belonged to an era of the past where everyone was more conservative and uptight with their ideals. Life in the city, where she lived, was far different. Everything there was more liberal and progressive. Sure, there were some tight rules and standards that she had to abide to. Some mandatory treatments there and health maintenance, but at least things were save there. Unlike the wild west the small towns on the outskirts, with no advancements and absolutely no standards to speak of. She was told this was there the rebels to societies lived, who either found city life revolting or were stuck in their ways. This was probably where they rolled some of the people who were too elderly to live in the city too. However, despite how much she hated the towns, a light appeared on her dashboard. She was low on power and needed to stop soon. Stopping the car and napping crossed her mind, but she'd rather not get ride struck by lightning.

Taking the next detour, she rolled into the next town stop she saw, not bothering to read the name on her way in. Seeing how heavy the rain was, she probably couldn't even see it if she tried. She drove around, her car rattling as she drove over some cracked roads and pot holes until she found herself at a motel. Stopping her car, she got out of her ride and ran through the rain to the reception office. Alison was easily out of place here and it showed in her appearance and outfit of choice. Being a resident of the city, she was a nubile red-head with tresses reaching to her rounded hips of her hourglass figure. She wore light green stockings made of a latex material with the look of seems on the back of her legs and standing atop clear platform heels. Her stockings were attached to a waist cincher that did a good job of perking up her large perky breasts, gifts made possible by plastic and silicone, her large pink nipples were pierced each with silver barbells. She eschewed wearing panties, allowing the star tattoos on her bare hips to be shown, as well as everything delicious in between. Over her outfit, she wore something of a rain coat made of clear plastic material that did little to cover that scandalous body of hers, safe for pressing up against her shapely bust and hugging her hips. Yes, she was a resident of the city, after all. While she may appear to be a barely-clad fetish model to the locals here, this was actually the norm in fashion in present society, the perfect and beautiful society that existed now.

She cursed herself as she brushed off the droplets of rain in her crimson hair and adjusted her glasses as she neared the counter to ring the bell to get some service. "Hello?! Anyone here? I'm looking to get a room here!"

Country life seemed indecorous towards the social contrast of how natural such standards have shifted, ironic for the drastic shifts approximately a decade into this radical state of progressive freedom and expression. Its meager semblance of a time bygone was how he viewed the rural territories, almost a beacon of nostalgia for the extremely religious or conservative. Life here felt hollow, granted the scenery was something valuable all in itself. Vance wasn't the typical dweller of hedonistic impulses, streamlining his fixation upon those with superb character, entrancing beauty, and overall was something to modify to his carnal desires. Enveloped in a baroque fashion choice closer to tradition for the area, enclosed in dark velvet suit almost too eye catching which in all likelihood was intentional to merge the old school styles of yesteryears time with the expressive notion of individuality to him. Camouflaging his insidious nature was burdensome, making runic scenes like the motel outside the confines of technology or crowds a preferable choice in the making. Defiant in the wholesome acknowledgment of the environment, a hefty SUV plagued the atmosphere with smug, strolling along to the establishment almost on a first name basis for plenty of reasons. Peculiar....an electric car here isn't that ordinary. Maybe some naive city slicker...or prey.

Detours became a routine occurrence under the dark machination fitting under the same standards like the predatory inklings of most carnivores lurking the wild. Domesticating primal instinct was mostly trial and error; channeling malevolent thoughts and activities through more nefarious deeds. How things have finally turned to paradise, a hedonist's wet dream by all accounts yet somehow forged in ways to keep society from plunging into anarchy which was fine by him. The downside of complete anarchy was the diminishing return in succulent playthings, better to cull the crowd than overindulge happily. Brandishing an umbrella from his vehicle, rain drops pummeled into the fabric as he took delicate steps throughout. Despite its decorum, it reeked of sex , cigarettes, and degenerates. Certainly one of the few locales where this monumental movement of liberation was done in the shadows. I ponder whom I can sample from or will this be a dry day. The wordplay of the innuendo prowling in the creases of his perverse mind under the premise of a storm brewing was comical, dark blue hues almost matching to the current attraction of rain drops invading with dark ominous clouds shielding all from the light; how poetic.

Seeping in lewd imagery was the scandalously clad woman whom seemingly lost her way or at least that was his assumption based on body disposition. Maybe the storm wouldn't curse the well-dressed man of entertainment, rather it would enable his vices this night. Originally filtered, restricted by the cultural norms of civilization, the dapper figure recognized how easily it was to pander to his whims versus the atrocious stratagem often bestowed by underhanded tactics and more violence. Conforming to this new normality, audible steps forward would hopefully catch her to his presence. Emulating one with a physique appropriate to ensnare some lovely vixens probably honed for some thrills, barely registering her identity but her bod. " Aren't you the sanctuary from this horrid storm.", Vance chimed in with his notable husky volume admitted through his lips as a zippo lighter graced her visibility as he continued the conversation with no timidness behind his words or his intake of her features. " Care to talk for a few, I can testify Bill the receptionist will pop up in no time. "

Alison perked up when she received an answer soon enough, not from the reception desk but by a gentleman behind her. She turned to face him, not wanting to let a stranger around a rural town get the jump on her. However, she wasn't ashamed by her appearance or how she was practically barred to others in public, it was more of a matter of consent that still mattered to her. The rain and the night didn't seem to provide the best atmosphere around here, though the buzzing florescent lights did at least provide enough illumination so that stranger wasn't cast entirely in darkness, despite his husky voice seemed to fit very well with the darkness. She took in his appearance, noting the old-fashioned outfit he wore that certainly marked him to be like the locals than the trendy residents of the city. While she expected residents of the towns and villages to be ugly and haggard, she could admit that he could consider this strange to be the exception around here, not that she saw many of the locals around here to properly gauge how they truly looked around here. The looks of the building weren't entirely encouraging, looking dark and seedy. Seeing as he got to see her from behind, he might have seen a hint of a metal buttplug she wore between those lovely rear cheeks as a mundane fashion accessory, the bottom was based with a pink coloured gem.

Nevertheless, she mustered a small smile at the stranger and gave him a few nods. "Hah, as you can see, I'm not exactly a local around here. However, I won't argue that I'm perhaps easy around the eyes on a night like this." And perhaps even from the rest of the scum living around here. She thought to herself. In the city, she wasn't the prettiest girl around, as the standards there were high. However, she was still pretty and perhaps almost a goddess compared to those who were less developed and not blessed with a good plastic surgeon. Sure, her voluptuous form and generous bosom weren't natural, but that was the way of the society and she flaunted it with her dress. She gave a small wave of her hand to brush off the scents of smokes and cigarettes that seemed to be tied around here. Smoking was perhaps still common in the world, thought the city residents took to vaping rather than drawing from a traditional cigarette. "It's not like I'm a hurry around here. I just need a place to stay for a night and to recharge my car so I can be on my way. My car is way too cramp for sleeping, so I decided to take my chances around here. Go figure, huh?"

She gave him a small shrug with an added stressed giggle, perhaps to give some humour to her situation. A part of her was sure that he didn't need to know her life story, but the pitter-patter of rain and the silence was more chilly than comfortable to her, so she liked to talk whenever she can. It was a way to keep her mind off and not wonder whether or not this person was a yokel or a hillbilly. Nevertheless, she took a chance and further introduced herself to the stranger before any sort of awkward silence could set in. She approached him and extended her slender hand in greeting, manitured with teal painted nails that was adorned with tiny designs of stars and seashells. The plastic material of her outfit rubbed against each other with a slight squeak, her wet coat pressing on her body and her pierced nipples, which unintentionally might give some idea of how her body might look when pressed against a glass window. "So...you're from around here then? My name is Alison Austen, I'm from New Detroit. Who might you be?"

Gauging her voluptuous frame left a subliminal message basked in subtly, aimlessly wandering between a state of obscenity and poise composure in her presence. Conviction to the role stopped playful hands from surveying her, especially the metal insertion in between her luscious cheeks dangling there in all its splendor. " Quite, we barely have such beauties cruising into these quaint parts.", emphasizing a southern drawl with seduction leaking from his endeavors of softening any reservations or silly resolve that might linger in what aspect of her conscious remained. Cues hinted at the slight displeasure of that toxic aroma of cigarettes as he lit one nonchalantly, not a flaccid little shit like those in the city. Non-smoking advertised itself everywhere, making this a haven for those of classical tastes. Veering at her, Vance found concentration slightly troublesome. Keeping this guise would be arduous the longer this went on...the game exciting when it could be but quite an annoyance when needing that fix. Confirmation on her vehicle, her stature socially, even her mannerisms were enough to relieve him of picturing a tricky night of festivities.

" I could proposition you, maybe save some cash if one isn't too privy to complete privacy if you catch my drift. Oh... my name is Vance Evers and its quite the pleasure. "

Evading mention of his origins probably would make the happenstance of this scenario transition easier. Bill wasn't compelled to assist in his sinister schemes, yet the rewards it delivered made the backwater transgressions with sexual gratification whether through himself or envisioning his suave exterior like wish fulfillment enabled much for the obese receptionist who often dealt with the blunt of the customer service. Notified of her delicious body through what glimpses of her curves via greeting her left him musing on how to approach this delicate matter. Akin to the curvy red head, the silence wasn't a preference for him either, drastic in sundering it immediately with any topic coursing through his mind. " So..., how often are you traveling around these parts? I yet to see you here before.", implying much in context it nonetheless was him being inquisitive prior to assessing things financially.

Alison herself might have presented a contradicting image for being one of the inhabitants of the great modern city. She did admittedly dress shamelessly with the obvious appeal of a sexpot, yet didn't seem to present herself to be either lustful or horny, maintaining this strange polite mannerism between her and the stranger as any normal person. In the city, a girl like her would have been considered commonplace and admittedly she was even on the geeky side with the glasses that she chose to still wear. Laser and corrective surgery were rather commonplace, just like plastic surgery, and that was one of the few liberties she could opt out of. She always thought that these glasses gave her a sense of uniqueness among a world of plastic and scantily clad beauties. It wasn't that she needed them that badly either, though fine details became harder to make out without them. At the very least, she needed them to drive. Nevertheless, that didn't stop her from playing up her novelty in front of Vance, especially when she was complimented on her look. It wasn't something she thought happened enough in the city. She gave him a carefree shrug at the words, trying to seem humble about it. "Well, we don't get too many excuses to cruise by here. Perhaps only when the weather is bad and it's dark. And your car just about ran out of juice. So I guess that probably leaves just me for a long while. I could very well be the only beauty in town. That's the last time I'll leave without checking the weather links, that's for sure!" She scoffed with a shake of her head, berating herself.

She raised a brow at the proposition that he hinted at, not exactly seeing what his drift was. However, until she had reason to think otherwise, she didn't think he was up to anything nefarious. It's not like she could get her car and drive off, so it was perhaps best to remain on his good side. She gave a small few nods as she considered the offer. "I don't know how things work around here, Vance, but I wouldn't mind saving some cash whenever possible. I don't even know if this place takes plastic or not and that's all I have around here. If there's some place I could just crash or wait out the storm that's perhaps the best I could ask for, really." Her head bobbed a few times to show that she was amenable to the offer, if it was exactly what he just said and there were not catches involved.

Her hand reached to the zipper of her clear raincoat and she slowly zipped it down to give herself some breathing space from the snug plastic that hugged her body. Bare skin and plastic implants were easily exposed to the cool air of the hotel as she opened up her jacket slightly in a casual gesture, she didn't mean to entice even if that was the side effect to her movements. "Me? Never. I never come here." She wanted to make clear to the stranger, not wanting to even pretend that she belonged around here. "This is exactly my first time here and I'm just trying to find a place to stay. To be honest, if I knew the town better, I would have probably opted for a better place to stay...no offence, Vance. You're nice and all that, but I don't know if this is exactly the best hotel around here. So, you mentioned something about saving money?" She placed a hand on her hip, where the latex cincher hugged her sides and canted sideways in an exaggerated curious gesture.

Estimating simply by the demeanor primarily demonstrating a subversion of his assumption left the suave stranger speculating more upon her for this day and age virtuous nature. Novelty indeed was what this bombshell was considered around these parts, theorizing plenty of ideas of her origins prior to the redhead bringing severance of such a provocative illusion stirring in his filthy mind in turn slowly tightening the fabric of his pants. Daft imbeciles too crippled without their technology, chimed abruptly in his head at her whining about the weather in her little bubble as he maintained the roguish grin clashing appropriately with his exterior. Though calling herself the only beauty in town left him bemused at her vanity. She was candid which was refreshing compared to the pandering political correctness that aligned to this transformation of the country. Realism was the city folk always presumed superiority to the rural denizens, whether it was their education, wealth, stunning looks, or even their very environment bustling with heaps of distractions. "Bad weather often is a deterrent for all intended plans, especially combined with the darkness complimenting it."

Specifically feigning care for a nonchalant, yet bizarre statement one might overhear from those spewing in philosophy, moments of clarity often recreationally by laxer drug laws which her generation exploited for all its wonderment. The temptation to exhale a cigarette was infuriating with her empathetic beliefs, reading it off her social cues immediately. Keeping her company would have to belittle his joys, for now, thoroughly dancing his hues around her form. This time subtly wasn't mustered, acknowledging the compliment without a misdemeanor in response or action thus far. Ignorance at its finest...maybe I can weaponize her confusion, redirect it into my path, ears perking up at the old notion these places might eschew from the usage of credit cards. Her amendable nod only reinforces things seemingly turning to his sells pitch, still inkling for confirmation of her profession and if mistaken the depth to her greed for his insidious ends.

How quick she emphasized never belonging to his parts more or less indicated everything or at least her business has yet to reach these parts. Everyone dressed alluring like her now out of fashion, women more liberal to such enticing acts yet a few still clung to some semblance of mortality or at least were not giving it away to every person in the vicinity. Subscribing to her shift back into money, eyes dangling at her curves even if the gesture wasn't flirtatious intentionally. Her truthfulness of how crappy this establishment was an understatement, feeling decrepit but the right kind of atmosphere for what thrills others seek out. " The proposition, presuming you're not too trepid would stay in one of nicer rooms I rent out here. It would be free but a stimulation if money is tight or you might be reeling from it. To cut the chase, you're a gem and we both know it. Enticing as you are...I would like your services in exchange for the promise of financial gain. Say...dunno a blowjob starting at a grand and we go from there."

Alison was nodding steadily along with the man she ran into in the hotel lobby. Even though his presence put her on edge, it at least put her mind off her current predicament and gave her suitable distraction as they waited for this supposed manager of the hotel to show up so that she could get a room for the night. Hopefully, at a good rate too. She didn't think she would be forming lasting bonds with the man but found him pleasant enough at the very least. It almost was enough for her to reconsider her opinions of the locals who resided in the small towns. Unfortunately, it was Vance's bold statement that brought the pace of their conversation to a screeching stop as she found herself doing a double-take at the man in front of her, the bold blue eyes behind her spectacles blinking twice at the audacity of his proposal that had her both caught off-guard and offended.

"What?! Excuse me?" She said firmly in response as she demanded the man to either retract his statement or apologize. It was certainly the last thing he thought he would say of her, he didn't seem remotely interested in her until now. Until all of this time, she had thought the people who lived in the towns were rather strict and conservative people and here she was propositioned as a hooker out of the blue! She looked down at her appearance and perhaps reconsidered that opinion. Seeing as she was bearing her breasts and womanhood easily in front of folks who perhaps thought that showing even hands was scandalous, should she be so surprised by the man mistook her for some sort of whore? While the city was more sexual liberal, Alison wasn't the type to engage into sex with a stranger, sure with her friends and good acquaintances. She would never consider somebody from the shanty towns to be an attractive game. At the very least, she wasn't one who just slept with anyone that offered money. She had a life and a job, being a whore was not one of them.

However, she was also short on cash and could use what he was offering her. Especially after such a hefty trip across the country, she could use a good place to stay and some money made on the side. She didn't consider Vance to be all that bad if a little unnerving in some places but that was perhaps the atmosphere colouring him more than reality. At least, that's what she told herself as she tried to make the situation more palatable. At the very least, she was well inoculated from sexually transmitted disease to be sexually active with anyone she met, as their current society demanded that all their citizen undergo a strict regiment of inoculation and vaccines. What's so bad about one blow job? She opened up raincoat a little more, using it to frame around her perky breasts on display as she presented herself more to the stranger. With pained reluctance fought back, she played her role."Hey...You should know that I'm worth more than that. If you make it a one thousand and five hundred, I'll do it."

Her moral outrage mystified the dandy initially, practically prostituting herself within these wretched part of nowhere amidst the countryside. Quickly did the fiendish well-dressed individual was caught in ignorance briefly, the downside to this hypersexualized society was that not everyone necessarily eschewed their morality or discipline. Treating his invitation as some unknown infraction, taunting onlookers on her delicious physique almost made ravishing her in public a worthwhile display like the metal plug smothering her pucker hole. Socially, time has frozen after his bold proposition to her which considering her reluctance to completely evade him spoke volumes of the mental skirmish silently happening in her head. She reeked in hypocritical behavior, worse she made assumptions based on what he gathered by her speech.

Scandalous her luscious form definitely was, curves to lose one's beliefs under the embrace of pierced breasts succulently baited out to be twisted, groped, sucked on, and other lewd gestures this woman honestly should anticipate in her attire. Certainly did not leave much to the imagination, yet did anyone ever bitched out unwrapping a gift early? Vance found vulnerable, conflicted women like Alison prime meat for his nefarious purposes. Getting a woman too enthusiastic really hampered the entertainment he received from it, either from experience or unnatural observation could he sniff out these beauties with a level of festering to their souls still a possibility. Subscribing to such a horrid method sounded appalling, but who didn't enjoy morphing one towards their affinity. The cogs in her head turned, he caught that to a degree of acceptance to his offer. Her well-endowed chest exhibited like a libidinous advertisement, smirking at the aim she was going for.

" If such an elevation in pay includes sheathing those beauties while nurturing me with those lips, I can comply. ", Vance fought the urge to brief the woman on additional options available to her. Avaricious ruled society to a whim, whether or not it came to material wealth, a substance, or even something trivial like a better way of life. Taking the lure he remained silent before revealing some keys to her, a sublime gaze before an umbrella fully emerged before him with a rhythmic whistle seemingly creepy in delivery was uttered like out of those old horror films. Whether intentional or not could not be deciphered as the rain bombarded his shield for the haven of dryness. " Ms.Austen you be happy to know unlike most of the degenerates here I know the proprietor of this establishment. With it the perks of having one of the few luxurious rooms..think a suite if that garners an image. ", he chimed as he slowly presented his back to her and started walking.

Alison held her breath for a moment after she shamelessly displayed herself to Vance with an escalating proposition. While it was true that she was already mostly naked and dressed in a very scandalous manner, there was still a difference between looking like sex on platform heels and offering herself for sex. As determined earlier, she imagined that the town folk of the rural towns were probably unfamiliar with the small subtleties of city life to truly know the difference between the two to understand how their more liberated society operated. Despite what she thought was a misunderstanding between each other, she thought that she could perhaps play this situation to her advantage and earn a few more dollars on the side. Seeing as nobody else knew she was here, it seemed like both a harmless fun and opportunity. Part of her asked for more in half-hopes that Vance would find the fee to be too costly and reject her, leaving her without losing much to begin with, other than wasting her time and without a room to stay in for the night. However, it seemed that he gladly took on her offer, provided that she threw in some extras into the mix.

She placed an arm below her breasts and helped present herself further but it seemed the deal was already sealed. Mustering a small smile on her lips as she looked over at him with anxious eyes. "I think I could throw this pair in if you're interesting in fucking through them, but I want the money in advance in this case. It would suck if you were to blind me and run off after having your fun. No offense, but I don't know you all that well." She said with a small smile and showing a bit more confidence as she plied her powers of negotiations. Even though she wasn't an actual prostitute, she still wanted to step into this situation with some advantage in mind, rather being a lost city slicker in the middle of nowhere. At the very least, she'd like to think she knew her way around people.

"So you have your place around here? You should have just mentioned that sooner." She said with a shrug of her shoulders as she slowly zipped up her clear raincoat again, neatly packaging everything she owned on her in an image of snugness on the clear material. She felt a little more comfortable following him, even if she was left to this room. Her hands were placed in her pockets as she carefully surveyed the surroundings, to see if there was anyone else in town. It might have been the time of day or the rain, but it almost seemed like nobody else in town existed. Not that it really bothered her all that much, she'd rather not get propositioned for sex by more than two individuals tonight. She was still unsure about this one. Hopefully, he'll just get his jollies quick, cum on her (and hopefully not on her hair) and she could take his money and run. "So...what do you do around here then?" She asked curiously as she walked behind him on those tall platform heels made of clear plastic.

Provoking things to his favors hardly was an arduous endeavor when currency was flashed upon them, especially those not necessarily accustomed to the concept of such wealth over meager tasks like foreplay. Only the most pious or individuals too stubborn in the conviction of whatever naive morals they held deeply kept them away from this honeyed deal. Quaint virtually deserted with the gloomy atmosphere persevering thanks to the weather. Vance played the part well, better to be perceived as something logical versus the horrific truth that lingered in the darkness of the world. This beauty felt compelled by the offer to set the negotiations. Truthfully it did not bother him, yet it would be far too ignorant of him to not bestow safeguards of his own. Both were mutual strangers, unable to completely predict each other mental cues, wisdom, or other quirks bringing about some amusing conversation. " Half! Half will be given, the rest will be thrown afterwards. Trust is a two-way street and the amount seems reasonable alone. "

That southern drawl emitted from his lips dripped with seduction, yet the eyes did not exactly match the same demeanor. Vance Ever's hues depicted a predatory gaze, almost barbarous or to the trained eye apathetic. A depraved visual on her exploited assets already painted strokes of what appalling acts he commit in the privately of his dwellings or in public if the incentives were maximized to truly measure her apparent worth. Her expressive reception upon the realization dawning on the bombshell he possessed a place of residents tickled his fancy, finding himself not obligated to share every secret. After all, it left ammunition in his arsenal in case further bargaining was warranted. Pacing behind him, the dapper stranger opened his umbrella in a benevolent gesture to keep both of them dry before wetness would accumulate in other manners. Urging an explanation of the type of employment he undertook for this lavish suit and outlandish charges for something simplistic like foreplay. Camouflaging the truth slightly was sagacious for the sensitive nature behind it, instead opting for a vague clarification that Vance saw as appropriate as they were feet away from the condo.

" Entrepreneur and by extension the broker between some discreet clients. It pays the bills but I am not too privy to share that bit of information.", perhaps the answer felt misleading but everyone held onto a few intriguing secrets. His own quite controversial if discovered as they zeroed towards the door of the condo. Nothing hinted at his statement , yet what better way to disguise a room of this prestige than to pay no mind to it. Unlike most his keys were not crafted by plastic, jiggling out from his pocket. Loosing the lock, he gave a devilish smirk to Alison. " After you."

Once they were back in the rain, Alison pulled up the hood of her clear raincoat so that her rather crimson red hair won't get soaked from the rain. Nevertheless, she was still at the mercy of Vance for direction and taking the lead. She didn't want to stand so close to him, even if they were planning to engage in some sexual favours where money was involved. However, the rain and the umbrella made that rather hard. So far, she wanted to keep everything evenly professional and on her best terms. If she was going to be taken as a prostitute, she could at least function with orderly business in mind. She mustered a small smile when he reassured her on the terms of being paid half and another half to be given later. "Sure, that's just fine by me, Vance." Personally, she'd rather have all of the money at once, but she'd rather no complicate things and further. Against, she was going to do this and be done with it. When he would look at her direction, she would muster a small smile in the darkness to keep things somewhat amicable.

She slipped her hands into the pockets of her coat and walked with a slight swagger that moved her hips liberally. It was perhaps her way to instill some sensual play in her role as a prostitute, or perhaps it was her anxiety just gnawing at her and she broadcasted it with her body language. Either way, she didn't expect that Vance would bother knowing the difference if he was thinking with his cock, which was likely the reason why he thought she was open to sexual favours and a prostitute, rather than just a mundane resident of the city.

"Oh, ah, that's interesting. You must make a lot of money around here if you could afford your own place, Vance. Even in a town like this, it doesn't seem cheap, really..." She said without too much commitment with what he shared with her, which wasn't frankly enough. It seemed like just a small tidbit that could be any job in the world. In a town like this, she probably half-expected him to be a farmer, some pallbearer, or even a mechanic that could boost some power to her car. However, the lack of information given to her merely meant that she didn't have to extend the same courtesy to him, not that she expected him to ask. "Thank you." She said faintly as she casually strolled into the condo with the same swagger as she had before with her hands in her pocket. With her walking forward, the glint of the butt plug she wore certainly became visible again.

Contrary to popular notions often stereotyped towards such desolate locales, several gems existed in pristine condition should one place vehement effort behind its formation akin to nurturing a mind, a feeble child, or a cherished item like old men revere their old school cars of day's past. Glancing at her provocative shake of her hips which fixated briefly on the plug still plunged deep like any lucky bastard desecrating her ass with enough meat to question which she prefer rammed at all times. " Garnering enough reputation and good will carry a multitude of perks, a nice accommodating condo amongst a few other residents in a hundred mile radius. ", entrancing her with material wealth, substantial influence, and a playful grin displaying his canines that love to sink into her pierced nipples he thought. Initiating the proper means of hosting, Vance opened his abode to her. Polar opposite to her assumptions, the floor swimming with a vibrant red velvet hue rug that left a retro but decorative feeling to the harrowed queen sized bed implanted within her crosshairs as she entered. Furniture quite lavish with a rayon encompassing love seat, red silk bell shaded lamp that left a particular mood to the environment with marble tiles stationed near the kitchen. Frames were absent, yet it attested towards a lifestyle Alison likely never witnessed or at least visually passed a movie.

" I know, a tad ludicrous maybe even too bizarre within these parts. Nonetheless, I ensured you some money for this.", ominous hues filled with lewd intentions twinkle to the mere thought of indulging in the redhead quite literally even if grew the prospect her mouth and mouth watering breasts were the only pieces of the menu for the evening. Discarding the opulent suit jacket from his physique, nonchalantly ensnaring something cumbersome in cost now laying on the love seat. Garbed with a black dress shirt almost skin tight, radiating the musculature behind it as the stranger fished out money from a hefty wallet on his person. Flinging out multiple hundred dollar bills like tipping a waitress so abated in articulating emotions for this sexual transgression or transaction he supposed. Tranquil like how all of these meetings went before unleashing the beast, a languid exchange of currency thrust with his dominant hand into her path. " Count it, I don't cheat such beauties for their patronage."

Her cooperation aligned to that titillating form hugging those curves exhilarated him, ironically only his eyes danced with the level of passionate parallel to the feeling of his loins. Leaving himself exposed, pressing his fabric covered rear onto the luxurious bed by the corner he gave a whimsical wink at the woman. Curiosity did plague him, was she ignorant enough to run away after receiving payment or perhaps eschew from it altogether and leave. That would be a depressing outcome, but one where complications would be void. Legs spread apart sitting, he sat there with a lustful gaze meeting her curves once more. " I believe its time you entertain, how about freeing your instrument for your pay? "

Alison gave a few nods when she was showed to Vance's accommodations, noticing that he did rather well for himself and despite the setting he chose to stay in, too. It was admittedly more luxurious that she may have given the man credit for from her earlier assumptions. However, the colours around here were more retro to her than anything else, as it seemed to exude that old style of posh that some of the older generation seem to gravitate to that was more classic vibe than the post-modern styling of the city with their LED backlights. She was rather sure that this place probably still used old bulbs, which was surprising that they made any of this stuff anymore. If anything, it perhaps felt more like she was being taken to a museum than taken to a room to enact an indecent proposal that she suddenly found herself in. She looked a little lost when she was spoken to, almost forgotten the context she found herself in for the vintage furnishing she found herself surrounded by, either out of place or out of time. "Uh, yeah. Of course, Vance. This is a neat little place, still." She murmured half-heartedly.

However, she didn't forget her purpose when the money showed to her his wallet and she easily took the money without a word of hesitation. She felt the paper currency in her fingers, rather surprised that anyone still used paper money around here and she hadn't touched real money for a long while. Perhaps she could get a little more than their printed denomination since they were almost antiques back in the city. When she was satisfied enough with the payment, she gave Vance a small smirk of her lips and nodded in approval. Just a small moment of her time will go a long way to making her rent this month. "I never really doubted you, Vance. They are the real deal to me. It looks like I got my money and you get me." On that note, she stuffed the billed in the pocket of her coat to keep it somewhere else for now for safe keeping.

However, once the money was stashed away, she stripped herself of the raincoat she wore which did little to cover her decency as before. She tossed it aside to the nearest chair she saw and approached where Vance sat. Without the coat, more of herself was visible before with the sheen of plastic from her coat. Her large breasts were rather obvious, though what perhaps came to light was her bare hips. Her sex was shaven without a hint of hair with tight pink folds in between. There were tattoos of stars on both sides of her hips that seem to frame the pathway to her womanhood. Much like most of her body, it was displayed without much care or shame. She mustered a small smile at Vance as she slowly knelt down in front of him with her legs together as she placed both her hand on his thighs and massaged it in a playful gesture before both hands made its way to the buttons of his pants, undoing that. Soon the zipper followed as she slid down his trousers to free him from his clothes and unleashed whatever lurked beneath.

Perplexed at how astound she vividly rapt her being towards the decorative fashion choice either meant being appeased or bewildered potentially judging by what few could deter as a monument of a bygone era. Greed thwarts the reluctance screaming at her conscious likely, miraculously drowned by the dollars clashing with her digits. Greeting him with tender touches to the thigh, attempting to heighten the pleasure he suspected or just adding to the atmosphere. Impotent in training his gaze beyond her risque appearance, Vance took in the steamy imagery of the tattoos encompassing her, every alteration only strengthening the allure she possessed. From her elongated threads of red to the nestled butt-plug displayed like common sunglasses, mesmerized and honestly sadden not to be directly involved now. I wonder how much fun will these walls see..., some lustful operation stirring in secret during her disrobing of him. " For whatever long I have you, know I shall treat you like a temple! ", irony probably was how barbarous he was, completely willing to bring a public exhibition into a place of worship, yet keeping his darker tones camouflage lead to the interesting game beginning.

From her descended positioning, Vance saw her lovely pierced breast advertised the entertainment to literally come. Disposing of his article of clothing after a lax massage to unveil the instrument to her pleasure or at least a temporary lollipop to indulge freely without judgment, without concern, but to adore. Dissolving cultural norms, this shady transaction, or any of the construct which ruled all whether they acknowledge it or not; people were primal like animals. Sprung out was his concealed manhood aching for approval. Enveloped in the leathery foreskin, trimmed like lumberjacks were told deforestation was appropriate. Peculiar wasn't its thickness bore closer to a bloated banana, it's aesthetically pleasing upward curve, length reaching towards seven inches or even the slightly veiny texture. Unusual was he was accessorized with it, almost medieval with piercings embroidered onto him. Cleverly each section lined per inch, poetic in a lewd fashion. Vance would grant her a moment to analyze him like how thus far he received the treat of staring profusely at her assets.

" Have fun, I won't rob you. Hell it should be seen as a treat, just advantageous on top of potential joy. "

Alison let out a small chuckle when Vance gave her the reassurance that she would be treated well, like a temple apparently. She wondered how empty those words could possibly be, but at the very least she wasn't going to be considered a cheap date. Despite being paid for and being suddenly a willing prostitute to a stranger, she didn't want to be wrestled about and tossed around like she was a stuffed doll, which might have been ironic given her appearance and her artificial bodily gifts. As Vance had his eyes on her and every inch of her being, from her delicious assets to her rather strange choice of scandalous clothing that bore a shiny texture thanks to its material, Alison worked on disrobing Vance from his pants. It didn't take too much work of course and she leaning backwards slightly when it was his length was revealed before her, almost thinking that it was going to slap her upon its release. "Oh." She murmured to herself when she saw it for what it was and it was certainly an impressive specimen. It was a surprising to see Vance by the type that would adorn himself with piercings. As someone who adorned herself with piercings and they were openly displaying, she found some appreciation in the man's additions. "Very nice piercings you have there, Vance."

She gave him a small smile on her lips and got to work, leaning forward to that she could slide its length between her full breasts, which were rather firmer than real breasts to keep their lovely shape but were still soft nevertheless when squeezed around the cock. Coddling him enough, she bent down slightly and leaned forward so that she could take the cock into her lips. Alison gave it small kisses with her lips as she gave its tip a few teasing licks to get him started, curiously tasting him and anything else he would give to her in his excitement. Slowly, she began to take more of the cock in her lips in as she soaked it in her saliva and gave it a subtle tickle of her tongue. Soon that tongue began to toy around with his piercings, giving each of them a pass with her lips and tongue as she took more of and more of him, curiously if she could handle him at all. Much to her surprise, she could and managed to take much of Vance into her mouth and throat before she quickly pulled back with a string of saliva landing on her chin.

Enough with probing, she gave his cock a sharp spit with more of her saliva landing on his length as intended to further give it some grease. She took his length in again and this time with greater enthusiasm as she freely allowed his now-slimy and lubricated length to smear on her bare chest, between her breasts where she gave it a home. Her gaze slowly angled themselves upwards as her blue eyes looked at Vance through her glasses as her lips took him in a tight suction, pumping him hard.

" We're 3 dimensional creatures after all. Surprises lurk at every corner, like you're lovely piercings yourself."

Accommodating him with the risque suggestion charmed the stranger immensely, splendidly snuggled against her voluptuous chest like the masterwork armament of day's past scrapped in an ornate holster. Teasing him with endearing kisses while combing his tip by scandalously licking him playfully similarly to ice cream responded with a twitch of acceptance. Slathered in her saliva, Alison uplifted his beliefs to her hidden character by holding no qualms about flirting with her devious tongue over his elaborate piercings. Drafting this intermediate task to test this one after her averse demeanor, Vance cackled mixed in with an abrupt moan during her submersion of his length buried in her throat with hefty breast constricting blood flow and freedom of movement. Subscribing to the fantasies of tugging her red locks and force feed her him was growing with every lingering moment of action by her sexualized mouth.

" Rreally know howw to handle dick! "

Muttering some faux stuttering to instigate confidence in her abilities, Vance slouched his shoulders and kept his eyes fixated at the titillating encounter unfolding before him. Complimenting her breast with an appropriate instrument to squeeze in between her lumps, pursing her lustful lips around him fully. Strings of saliva rested on her chin, pumping him eagerly as he grinned, members wriggling without any logical means of escape. Suction renewed with strength, quite the scene with well-endowed cock smothered by an equally impressive chest. Her tender lips gripped him, embedded practically with his sloppy and wet appendage greeting her earnestly. Arching forward, mischevious fingers ensnared her piercing, then applying the correct pressure by twisting them to excite her, overwhelm her nipples with stimulants. Gracing this beauty with a haughty smile, he groaned happily before a moment of respite was afforded. " Largest one you've ever had or just fun having another ?, he winked with his drool smeared cock engorging her pretty mouth.

Alison took swallow breaths as she worked his shaft with her full lips, her expression showing only slight discomfort as she took his entire length into her mouth and throat. Seeing how easily she pleased him might have implied she was at least learned in the art of pleasure. Her eyes remained intently on him even as he spoke to her, not knowing what to say exactly when she was busy with her mouth. She supposed her skills were quite obvious that she didn't exactly need to say much in return other than crack a small smile and continued to pump his shaft with the hot wet confines of her lips. Any city girl knew how to work a cock from modern high school curriculum, but when they chose to do so was another question entirely. She murmured something that was barely coherent to show her thanks for the compliment if it was really much of one. At the very least she wasn't going to leave him hanging too much after taking much of his money for this job, so to speak.

She gasped in the middle of her pleasuring when felt him reaching for one of her piercings, which was perhaps rather unexpected when she had already fixated herself in pleasuring him and wanting to get him off as soon as possible. Her movements slowly as her body showed a small shudder with a soft moan sounding through her throat with the cock in her mouth. She placed her hands on his thighs to still herself and continue on with what she did before. Her gaze flickered up at him as she wordlessly said it was merely the latter of his question. With that, she did intend to get a little even and twisted her tongue around his cock to add a little more pressure on his member with the tip of her tongue tickingly his head every so often. She moved her hands back down and squeezed her breasts together to further constrict his cock to her body.

Buxom lips leeched onto his irregular appendage, visual glee raddled liberally at her dedication for payment albeit slowly dislodging one's jaw with the endeavor of pleasing another orally. Vibrations tackled a lively groan in return, amplifying her assertive oral strokes through the audio acupressure of her moans. Targeting his head with her adventurous tongue uttered a smirk, subduing the impulse to yank her red locks and manually turn her sweet mouth into a flesh light of his own volition. Shifting things up flattered him, finding manipulating his body a harder exchange with her divine breasts tightening their hold. Sensational was witnessing streaks of saliva escape her mouth, quickly sheathing his cock back to her. Legs buckled happily, retrained by her anchoring arms, gradually twitching in earnest appreciation. " Many surprises up your tongue, to steal the ironic phrasing. "

Exceptions were evident of the enigmatic demeanor of the stranger, equally committed to corrupting her, perhaps prodding her with the prospect of entertainment with a few rewards laced behind it all. Her throat upheaval to the foreigner invader receiving proper attention through her skirmish for breath. Her sloppiness evidenced by the combination of spit and some pre-cum that seldom leaked painted a lewd picture on her hefty breasts deserving of all sorts of intimidate exploration. Given her hands were occupied, Vance found the scenery appropriate to express with his fingers entrapped her nipples, entwining them by crossing his fingers with light brushing to the sensitive location. Aggressive before, this one harold more self-control through something reactionary like nipple clamps as the barbell laid in motion during his own foreplay. " It's a real shame...I could spend some wonderful time feasting on these.", groaning lightly with further fissure coming from his own form, almost thrusting for her delicate throat.

Alison let out a small giggle at the compliment with the cock still in her throat as she was tenderly attending to it with her lips and tongue. Seeing his reactions while he was sitting there, the slight vibrations she could feel with his cock on her chest and even tasting him as he gave himself up with the small spurts of pre-cum that she was tasting on her moist lips. It seemed Vance was taking him time with her as she worked him over, rather than just get off and be over with. Seeing as he paid her a sizable amount of money, he probably wanted to get his money's worth. She got a little mischievous and relaxed her hold on her breasts for a moment as she moved a hand down to Vance's shaft between her chest. She gave him cock a brush of her fingers and moved down to where his balls were found. She took his balls into her slender fingers and gave them a small brush to provide him with a new sensation to tantalize him as she continued to pump her lips on his cock in a tight moist hold, her bottom lip certainly feeling every little piercing he adorned himself with.

The hold on her other breast slacked as she slipped a hand downward, on herself this time. Her hand found itself between her legs where she was bared, framed between the tight and shiny latex get-up she wore as conventional clothing. She gave herself slight a small brush between those bloomed tender folds and found it moister than she thought, between the fellatio she was performing and the toying Vance pierced nipples. Despite the fact that she took on this impromptu offer as merely a way to get some free accommodations and some cash for the road, it seemed that she had been taken at least a little by this act. She had to admit that Vance was at least decently attractive, even if she didn't like him entirely. His cock was something to behold and she was curious if she could take him inside her, how he would feel ripping through her tight cunt. Eventually, she pulled her lips out of her cock with his throbbing head resting against her pretty little chin as she looked at him with a new proposal, waiting for his answer. "You could suck me off on my nipples and fuck me, if you want...but that's going to cost you another two thousand."

Savoring her flirtatious mouth required, readily shifting her pattern to give appropriate attention to the very part of his anatomy producing the lewd juices she steadily milked out of his cock. Money hardly disturbed him for the fun exchanged for it felt rather equitable. Vivacious throughout the foreplay, it became apparent her stance on these expletive act were metamorphosing the longer they continued this game. Her lips sheathed him wonderfully, flicking against his piercings akin to a pet making a toy out of certain objects. Catching of glimpse of her playing with herself left a visible grin on his features, corrupting her mind to the prospect of greed itself..well at least at first. Prying off of him with an audible pop of escaping his cock, her proposition was anticipated and naturally the financial compensation along with it. It left Vance amused at the lustful potential, pondering for just a few moments. She was alluring enough, slowly becoming more cooperative to the concept itself.'How tight is she?', the deviant thought at the invitation.

" It depends ,darling, how discreet are you capable of being? Meaning breathing a word to no one, not even anonymously on the internet in case the idea was suddenly provoked into your conscious. Such payment only makes sense, especially with the secrets I wish to hold if you get me?"

Back
Top Bottom