Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taking What's Hers (Hisako-K and LovelyLynn)

Hisako-K

Heat-Seeking Fur-Clad Jigglenaut
Supporter
The queen sat in her bedroom, her chair facing out towards the large open window of the castle she ruled over since her late husband passed. She was in her late forties, but she couldn't look any younger than thirty five. The queen was dressed in an elegant blue and white ruffled dress with radiant and puffy sleeves. While the dress was very frilled and had lace adorning and accessorizing every edge, it was still very form-fitting in all of the right places. Keeping in touch with modern fashion she also had worn a fitting corset that was there mostly for appearances and aesthetic rather than to squeeze in any undesirable curves. Quite the contrary, she had been told many times by her late husband that she was a beautiful queen and her curves did the kingdom justice. It was no secret that the local brothels would frequently have women dressed to imitate her, and it was the only thing they could do since most could not find a working woman who had her measurements. The gods were very generous with her body and her assets, making her a very desirable woman in her youth and at present. Her long blonde hair had now some strange of grey that easily faded and were hidden from most casual observation, although it was still a vibrant color and shone brilliantly in the summer's light. Her hair fell all the way down to her waist, in front it framed her face at the side and bangs fell over her eyebrows and barely over her eyes. Her face was naturally beautiful, which is why she chose to wear little makeup to hide what little wrinkles she had earned over time. She had wonderfully deep blue eyes, with green at the very center surrounding her pupil. Her large lips were naturally pink, but with her carmine red lipstick they looked so soft, smooth, and perfectly rounded. To accent her lips she had a beauty mark above the right corner of her mouth. Her body was something admired even more than her face's looks, her breasts were large, and got in the way more than they did aid her. Widowed life was not suiting her well, as there was no man who would entertain her desires or pay compliments and services to her round, plump G cups. Her slim waist and flattened stomach only further accented her almost impossibly rounded rear, which was hidden underneath the rounded rear and the accompanying lusciously large thighs and skinny ankles.
The queen had never bore children of her own, her beloved king had a daughter of his own from his former queen who had fallen to her own demons. This benefited the queen since try as they did, she was unable to bear the king another heir, leaving his one daughter the only heir to the kingdom of Londor. She did enjoy the king's many attempts to father an heir with her, often hoped she wouldn't bear a child so they could keep trying. However, fate had other plans in store for the kingdom's beloved king. She was no longer wearing black or veiled, as it had been over a year since her king had passed. So long in fact that her daughter was of marrying age, an issue that concerned the queen. With every passing day she lamented the possibility of a suitor coming into their kingdom and asking for her daughter's hand in marriage. Her daughter's age and availability was not well known in the city, the queen did her best to hide this fact from her people as she continued to lead them into prosperity.

There was a knock at the door, and the queen turned her head slightly as she quietly announced, "Ser Garrett?"
"A woman is here to see you my queen, shall I let her in? She is not of your staff." The queen smiled, and wiggled in her seat as she became excited, it was the witch she had sought and was very sympathetic to her cause.
"Yea, allow her passage Ser Garrett." She said, waving her arm like she was gesturing to him as if he was in the room.
"As you wish, my queen." He opened the door, and a tall, lithe woman stood in the doorway with the knight holding the door open for her. She was veiled, and wore all black and grey. Ser Garret watched her carefully as she almost glided into the room, He was about to follow her in when the queen almost eerily anticipated this move without seeing him.
"I wish for privacy, I have sensitive matter to discuss with Lady Aleina. Please leave us and make sure no one comes to disturb us or can hear us." Ser Garrett froze, looking from the veiled woman to the queen, as far as he knew this was an assassin. However, he was given an order from the queen.
"As you wish, my queen. If you require me I shall be just--"
"Thank you, Ser Garrett." She cut him off. He bit his tongue and stopped himself abruptly. He bowed and closed the door behind him. The queen waited for the footsteps to fade before she got out of her char and slowly turned around to face the witch Aleina. She was a ghastly looking individual, whose veil only hid a silver mask that was devoid of human features. She had her hands in her lap, and stood silently as she wanted for the queen.
"Do you have what you promised me?" An almost unnatural voice said, echoing slightly out of the metal mask.
The queen nodded her head towards the table that was in between and to the side of where they stood, on it was just a signed deed bound in a scroll and sealed with wax. When Aleina signed it she would gain ownership to the land she had been squatting on.
"All of the acres you require, you will become a sovereign, independent land free of our kingdom and no longer illegally squatting." The veiled Aleina said nothing, merely nodding as she glided across the floor and approached the table. She waved her hands, and from thin air and burst of smoke came a glass phial with a bright pink liquid inside of it that was bubbling.
"Drink it all after she has had hers." she said, and she put it down on the table. Another wave of her hands and she produced another phial, this one filled with a clear liquid. "She will only need two drops, and no more--"
"What happens if I give her more?" Aleina shifted her head from the table and looked at the queen, "I strongly urge you to not exceed the two drops. The excess is for insurance and longevity should she no longer feel for you. However…" she lowered the phial with the clear liquid onto the table next to the one with the bubbling pink liquid. "Your potion should change your body enough to cause her to feel…" She stopped herself as she grabbed the deed. "Well, I'll leave that surprise for you." She said with an otherworldly cackle. The queen rolled her eyes as Aleina turned away and walked towards the door. "A pleasure doing business with you me queen." She turned and exchanged a gracious and proper bow, the queen returned it with a small curtsy. "And may your reign be as eternal as your lust for power." Aleina laughed and the queen scowled at her, how could this witch who desired nothing more than some measly acres of swamp paled in comparison to an entire kingdom. The queen watched with a sense of contempt and respect for the witch holding her end of the bargain. As the witch opened the door to let herself out, the queen called out to her one final time.
"Aleina." She said, the witch halted and turned slightly to face her, "If you have delivered something other than what w--" the witch raised her hand and the queen flinched, not knowing what she had in turn for her. She lowered her hand and the queen relaxed slightly.
"My queen," Aleina began, "This is the beginning of something beautiful, I am proud to be a part of the beginning of your reign. You and I will become great friends, and I thank you for your generosity. Please accept my humble gift to benchmark the beginning of our…alliance." She nodded, and left from the doorway.
The queen was left alone in the room, and her ears were only met with the echoing silence as the witch silently left her castle. The queen looked from the open door and back to the two phials on the table in her bedroom. She began to smile and bit her lower lip, after all…it was time for her to prepare for supper with her daughter.

Hisako-K said:
The queen sat in her bedroom, her chair facing out towards the large open window of the castle she ruled over since her late husband passed. She was in her late forties, but she couldn't look any younger than thirty five. The queen was dressed in an elegant blue and white ruffled dress with radiant and puffy sleeves. While the dress was very frilled and had lace adorning and accessorizing every edge, it was still very form-fitting in all of the right places. Keeping in touch with modern fashion she also had worn a fitting corset that was there mostly for appearances and aesthetic rather than to squeeze in any undesirable curves. Quite the contrary, she had been told many times by her late husband that she was a beautiful queen and her curves did the kingdom justice. It was no secret that the local brothels would frequently have women dressed to imitate her, and it was the only thing they could do since most could not find a working woman who had her measurements. The gods were very generous with her body and her assets, making her a very desirable woman in her youth and at present. Her long blonde hair had now some strange of grey that easily faded and were hidden from most casual observation, although it was still a vibrant color and shone brilliantly in the summer's light. Her hair fell all the way down to her waist, in front it framed her face at the side and bangs fell over her eyebrows and barely over her eyes. Her face was naturally beautiful, which is why she chose to wear little makeup to hide what little wrinkles she had earned over time. She had wonderfully deep blue eyes, with green at the very center surrounding her pupil. Her large lips were naturally pink, but with her carmine red lipstick they looked so soft, smooth, and perfectly rounded. To accent her lips she had a beauty mark above the right corner of her mouth. Her body was something admired even more than her face's looks, her breasts were large, and got in the way more than they did aid her. Widowed life was not suiting her well, as there was no man who would entertain her desires or pay compliments and services to her round, plump G cups. Her slim waist and flattened stomach only further accented her almost impossibly rounded rear, which was hidden underneath the rounded rear and the accompanying lusciously large thighs and skinny ankles.
The queen had never bore children of her own, her beloved king had a daughter of his own from his former queen who had fallen to her own demons. This benefited the queen since try as they did, she was unable to bear the king another heir, leaving his one daughter the only heir to the kingdom of Londor. She did enjoy the king's many attempts to father an heir with her, often hoped she wouldn't bear a child so they could keep trying. However, fate had other plans in store for the kingdom's beloved king. She was no longer wearing black or veiled, as it had been over a year since her king had passed. So long in fact that her daughter was of marrying age, an issue that concerned the queen. With every passing day she lamented the possibility of a suitor coming into their kingdom and asking for her daughter's hand in marriage. Her daughter's age and availability was not well known in the city, the queen did her best to hide this fact from her people as she continued to lead them into prosperity.

There was a knock at the door, and the queen turned her head slightly as she quietly announced, "Ser Garrett?"
"A woman is here to see you my queen, shall I let her in? She is not of your staff." The queen smiled, and wiggled in her seat as she became excited, it was the witch she had sought and was very sympathetic to her cause.
"Yea, allow her passage Ser Garrett." She said, waving her arm like she was gesturing to him as if he was in the room.
"As you wish, my queen." He opened the door, and a tall, lithe woman stood in the doorway with the knight holding the door open for her. She was veiled, and wore all black and grey. Ser Garret watched her carefully as she almost glided into the room, He was about to follow her in when the queen almost eerily anticipated this move without seeing him.
"I wish for privacy, I have sensitive matter to discuss with Lady Aleina. Please leave us and make sure no one comes to disturb us or can hear us." Ser Garrett froze, looking from the veiled woman to the queen, as far as he knew this was an assassin. However, he was given an order from the queen.
"As you wish, my queen. If you require me I shall be just--"
"Thank you, Ser Garrett." She cut him off. He bit his tongue and stopped himself abruptly. He bowed and closed the door behind him. The queen waited for the footsteps to fade before she got out of her char and slowly turned around to face the witch Aleina. She was a ghastly looking individual, whose veil only hid a silver mask that was devoid of human features. She had her hands in her lap, and stood silently as she wanted for the queen.
"Do you have what you promised me?" An almost unnatural voice said, echoing slightly out of the metal mask.
The queen nodded her head towards the table that was in between and to the side of where they stood, on it was just a signed deed bound in a scroll and sealed with wax. When Aleina signed it she would gain ownership to the land she had been squatting on.
"All of the acres you require, you will become a sovereign, independent land free of our kingdom and no longer illegally squatting." The veiled Aleina said nothing, merely nodding as she glided across the floor and approached the table. She waved her hands, and from thin air and burst of smoke came a glass phial with a bright pink liquid inside of it that was bubbling.
"Drink it all after she has had hers." she said, and she put it down on the table. Another wave of her hands and she produced another phial, this one filled with a clear liquid. "She will only need two drops, and no more--"
"What happens if I give her more?" Aleina shifted her head from the table and looked at the queen, "I strongly urge you to not exceed the two drops. The excess is for insurance and longevity should she no longer feel for you. However…" she lowered the phial with the clear liquid onto the table next to the one with the bubbling pink liquid. "Your potion should change your body enough to cause her to feel…" She stopped herself as she grabbed the deed. "Well, I'll leave that surprise for you." She said with an otherworldly cackle. The queen rolled her eyes as Aleina turned away and walked towards the door. "A pleasure doing business with you me queen." She turned and exchanged a gracious and proper bow, the queen returned it with a small curtsy. "And may your reign be as eternal as your lust for power." Aleina laughed and the queen scowled at her, how could this witch who desired nothing more than some measly acres of swamp paled in comparison to an entire kingdom. The queen watched with a sense of contempt and respect for the witch holding her end of the bargain. As the witch opened the door to let herself out, the queen called out to her one final time.
"Aleina." She said, the witch halted and turned slightly to face her, "If you have delivered something other than what w--" the witch raised her hand and the queen flinched, not knowing what she had in turn for her. She lowered her hand and the queen relaxed slightly.
"My queen," Aleina began, "This is the beginning of something beautiful, I am proud to be a part of the beginning of your reign. You and I will become great friends, and I thank you for your generosity. Please accept my humble gift to benchmark the beginning of our…alliance." She nodded, and left from the doorway.
The queen was left alone in the room, and her ears were only met with the echoing silence as the witch silently left her castle. The queen looked from the open door and back to the two phials on the table in her bedroom. She began to smile and bit her lower lip, after all…it was time for her to prepare for supper with her daughter.

Lynn sighed, brushing the final strand of her silky, smooth blonde hair into place. This was a daily routine, but it had to be done if she was to maintain her lovely appearance. She stood up, stretching her arms, causing her sizable chest to bounce slightly within her black silk dress. Hmm, yes... she thought, gazing at her appearance in the mirror. She spun around, admiring her form-fitting outfit from various angles. This would be perfectly alluring to any men watching her this evening as she dined with her step-mother. Or women. A voice in her head sang out. Face flushing slightly, she shook her head. Thoughts like these, though often occurring, were definitely improper for a princess like Lynn.

She stood up, moving across her spacious room to the door, calling out. "Sir Lawrence, I'm ready to leave."
"Yes, my lady." Her knight guard responded, opening the door for her. She smiled sweetly, and exited, strolling down her hallway towards the dining hall. She greeted many as she passed, for she was quite beloved at the castle, the young, sweet, orphaned princess who'd grown up from a boisterous young girl into a lovely lady. Finally, she strode into the dining hall, smelling the lovely scents of a great meal being prepared.
"Mother, are you there?" Lynn called out, gazing around the room for her step-mother. How strange of her it was to be late to a meal.

The Queen had been in the kitchen shortly before the meal was prepared. She had convinced one of the staff members to allow her to put in the potion before the meal was served, ensuring them it was medicine to help the beloved princess sleep. While it was not widespread news that the princess had trouble sleeping, the queen had used her charm to convince that it was, and that was all that mattered. After using her charm and plying the right people she had to adjourn back to her chambers to get dressed. She didn't want to ruin her nice clothes while in the kitchen in case something had gotten on it. Even though nothing had gotten on her, she didn't want the stench to be smelled on her anyways.

Going back to her chambers she hurriedly tried to put on something that looked dress appropriate, yet none too valuable in case she had somehow spilled food on herself. She settled for the dark blue dress that had no white on it, just a complimenting royal purple. Its style was more flat, articulating itself with folds and colors rather than ruffles, fringe, and the easy-to-ruin white. Quickly putting back on her crown she rushed back as fast as she could without breaking into a full run towards the dining hall, already running late. When she had gotten back to the dining hall the appetizer placements had been put down, and her step-daughter had been waiting for her. The Queen froze in the doorway after seeing her step-daughter, her face stuck in slight surprise as her eyes darted from her to the filled glass at her placement. She slowly came out of her stupor, and closed her eyes. The Queen curtseyed, bowing her head towards her step-daughter.
"My darling Lynn," She began, looking back up towards her as she slowly walked towards her seat at the head of the table, "How are you this wonderful evening? You're looking absolutely lovely tonight my dear." She said as a servant came out to pull the seat out from behind her. She casually sat in the chair as it was pushed in, not looking at the servant or breaking eye contact from her step-daughter as she was seated at the table. "Please, sit with me and we shall begin. Sorry I was so late tonight." She said, while motioning with her left hand towards the seat next to her. Since her husband's departure she had seated herself at the head of the table so she would remain close to her step-daughter, who she would hope would eventually stop referring to her by name rather than title.
(Sorry for short post)

(We can probably stop apologizing for post length, haha, we'll just accept that our posts will be of varying lengths depending on the situation~)
Lynn smiled, sitting down in the indicated chair, and allowing the servant to push it in as well. "Thank you." She addressed the servant, before turning back to her step-mother. "Oh, it's no trouble, I wasn't waiting long at all. If anything, I was taking far too long picking out what to wear. How selfish of me..." The princess said, sighing slightly. She picked up her goblet, took a small sip, then placed it back down. "So, we haven't spoken all day mother! How have things been, is the kingdom faring well today?"

As she asked this, she glanced around the dining hall. It seemed that her fretting over dress was rather wasted this evening, save for the dining staff, a few guards and servants, and her mother herself, there was no one with them in the chamber. Maybe she would go out for an evening ride later, into the town, that would allow for many people to see her. And maybe, just maybe, she'd see someone worthy of her affections as well.

The Queen Smiled when Lynn called her mother, it was an honor few step-parents received, and she secretly hoped Lynn was doing it out of some kind of respect that had turned into some kind of familial affection rather than formality. The Queen looked at her step-daughter eagerly as she took a sip of her drink, trying not to look too disappointed when she had only taken just that small sip. The Queen reached forward for her water instead of her wine, not wanting to drink her potion just yet. As she pulled the glass towards her lips she froze, her lips now hovering over the glass as she breathed on it. She pulled the glass back and lowered her head a little as she recounted the day's events in her head at her step-daughter's request.
"Well, not much is happening that requires our full attention. Mostly more of the usual with one special guest…" she said, trailing off as her heart fluttered as she looked at her daughter's goblet. She cleared her throat and returned the water to her lips as she delicately drank from it, careful not to get her makeup on the glass too much by artfully almost arcing the water into her mouth and nearly bypassing the glass' rim entirely. She swallowed, and placed it back down as she looked back at her daughter, quickly shooting a glance towards the guards in the room. "But that is none of your concern. It was a land-owning woman from the south who wanted to her land relinquished from the kingdom. We have no use from the land, so I agreed that she may keep it and returned it to her, no change in her taxes or any such." She said, waving off her hand as she took another drink from her glass. The queen put down her glass and picked up her fork and began eating at the small appetizers. "Like I said, nothing for you to worry about my dear." She stopped and rolled her shoulders back a bit as she looked back over towards Lynn. She cocked an eyebrow and looked at her daughter with worry.
"Lynn, darling…please, eat." she gestured with her fork over towards Lynn's full plate of assorted and artfully placed appetizers. She had hoped she would eat her meal and her thirst would return, causing her to drink more of her drink with the potion in it. The Queen was unsure of how much she needed to ingest, but she wanted her to drink all of it just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom