Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Bonding (Totesburgerxbigfootman9000)

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
The Duvalk family was... well... "Unique". About 90% of the bloodline were Hermaphrodites, people with both male and female genitals. While some family trees will have atleast one herm during it's entire existence, the Duvalk line was something incredibly Unique. According to the family history, Henrietta Duvalk started this in the early 1800's. She believed hermaphrodites were absolute beauties and should continue to live on through marrying exclusively to other hermaphrodites and later on accepting certain forms of incest and sperm and egg donors.

But our story resides in a small town in Indiana, on a small farm owned by Marie and Eric Duvalk. A loving husband and wife, who are both herms, who bought the land to live in peace. Together they both birthed three beautiful children. Luna, Jake and Leto James. There goal was to teach their kids everything they needed to know about their "traits". Well... except for one... but we'll get to him in a second.

Luna Duvalk, the eldest, had recently turned Twenty One. However she decided to stay at the farm for awhile longer to care for her younger brother Leto. As the oldest, she was the first to learn of her heritage and wears it like a badge of honor... even if she's supposed to keep things neatly tucked and quiet when out in public. When Leto got older, she began to help him take care of his urges. One common trait among Herms was the increased sexual drive. They needed constant releases and the longer they go, the more painful and crazy they'll be. Because of this she dotes on her younger brother and stays around him like a mama cat protecting her kitten.

And then came Jake Duvalk (minus the more demonic bits obviously). The middle child. Unlike his parents and siblings, he was born as a regular male. No extra genitals or anything. Because of this... there was a rift between him and his family. This was kind of a usual scenario for those in the family tree. The 'Normies' as they were called were basically the black sheep of the family. Sure Marie and Erick loved their son but... they had trouble connecting with him. And as Jake got older he pretty much keeps his distance as his resentment for his sister and younger brother began to grow and grow. So often times family trips excluded him and whenever the family went out for a nice dinner they would leave some cash for Jake to order a pizza. While he acted non-chalant and kinda dickish at times, he does crave the attention and love of a family. But he just kinda accepts his place. Hell he doesn't even know about the whole 'Hermaphrodite' thing.
Here's the thing. While Jake himself isn't a herm, he is the rare instance of taking on an aspect of the gene. And double rare that his trait involves his cum and balls. About 1 in 20 female herms have a condition in which sperm will continuously build with no end. Often times this causes swelling and pain in the balls as well as extremely massive and explosive orgasms. Jake remembered the first time this happened. His balls ached so badly, he instinctively began to masturbate and spent about two hours cleaning up the mess before his parents and siblings would find out. Because of this, he doesn't masturbate often. The only time he could get some peace and quiet to 'release' was behind the barn. Fill up the buckets and dump them in the nearby river. Thus not only did his resentment make him bitter, but he also had to deal with the pains and aches of swollen balls.

~~~~~~~
"Alright Luna me and your father are heading out." Marie smiled as she watched her husband take the last bags to the car. "Finally... a week long stay in Florida followed by a week long cruise."

"Sounds fun." Luna smiled as she received a kiss on the cheek.

"Now listen. I know I shouldn't tell you this but please help your brother Leto when he needs it. Um... have you two..."

"No no. Just fondling, oral and toys. I wanna make sure he knows he's ready."

"Such a considerate sister." Marie smiled sweetly. "Well anyway, we transferred some money into your account. If you wanna order something tonight you might wanna do it soon. There's supposed to be a big thunderstorm starting this afternoon all the way until tomorrow morning." Her eyes looked to the window to see the middle son Jake playing outside with Baxter and Sammy. The family dogs, a st. bernard and german shepherd respectively. "Well atleast he has some form of bonds here."

"uuuh hey mom... I've been thinking. Jake still doesn't know about... what we are right? Maybe I can bri-"

"... I don't trust a normie having sex with Hermaphrodites." Marie interrupted with a sigh. "I know that sounds horrible but, I just don't."

"Y-yes mother..." Luna sighed but smiled at another kiss on the cheek. With that the older woman walked out to the car before driving off with her husband. "Alright... Pizza. Wonder if Leto is up yet..." She smiled and walked over to her laptop.

Leto James Duvalk, the youngest, had not to long before the planed trip turned eighteen, though those who saw him would take him for younger than that age from his youthful manner and physical features. Being the youngest he was rather dotted on by most of the family, and he was close to all of them, except his middle brother. Leto tried constantly to connect with Jake on several occasions, but each method he tried only seemed to irritate his brother. His big sister on the other hand he adored and held her in high esteem even more so than his parents. Often he found that when he was upset or had a bad dream she was there for him. This also included the issue of the hermaphrodite libido. She helped him through the hard times and released his sexual tension, but not going all the way.

He grimaced as he was awoken by the angry rays of the sun beating into his eyes. It was late morning and the usual time he woke up, but still he wanted to sleep. Rolling back and forth he finally rose. His smooth lean body ached form a full nights sleep and the stress relief him and his sister had done that night. "I guess everyone is down stares." He breathed out in a tired like manner. rummaging through the covers he finally got to his feet and began to walk out of the room and down the stairs to the living room. It did not register to him to put on anything more than his flimsy gym shorts, which left nothing to hind and he was with family so he did not care.

Once down stares he smiled and hugged his parents before laying on the couch sleepily and listening to them speak about traveling and what not. His eyes however glanced seeing his brother and grunted, but when he saw his sister in the room he smiled even more and closed his eyes feeling relaxed with her in the room.

((alt pic leto2 ))

"Eeey Leto." Luna smiled walking over and sat down next to her little brother. She remembered their little 'session' the night before. The boy was pretty adorable when it came to sex. His moans and such. Before her 'biggun' could get hard she smiled tapping away at her laptop. "Gonna order us a pizza to be delivered later today." As she set up the order she couldn't help but here the grunt. She did feel a little bad. Here was this little happy, if not kinda messed up, family but they often neglected one of the members. She had caught on long ago why Jake always seemed to irritable around them. And he probably resented Leto a little bit for being the 'Baby' of the family. Maybe if Jake just had a moment to explode so to speak. Let every bit of his frustration out in the air.
"Leto listen... I know you might get upset but, i'm gonna try to get Jake to hang with us." Luna said with a sigh. "Maybe we can get him to light-"

Suddenly the sounds of paws on the floor echoed through the house as Jake and the two large dogs came back inside. Immediately the two hounds darted towards the other siblings. Baxter panted as he hopped up and began slobbingly licking Luna's face. "Heheh mornin Baxy." She smiled giving the dog a kiss on the nose as Sammy the german shephard took his spot by Leto's feet. "How's my boy doing huuuh?"

"...Morning..." Jake muttered before trying to walk upstairs. However before he could Luna reached over and yanked him by the shirt color and pulled him onto the couch. Right between Leo and herself. "What the shit?"

"Family time. No hiding out in your room playing whatever games." Luna smiled as she turned on the TV. "Alright boys... what do you wanna get into today? Watch a movie... play some games... I dunno... talk?"

A low grumble came from Jake's throat as he stared ahead. However at her question, he turned an eye towards Leto. He did feel bad for how he treated his younger brother. But his resentment towards his parents preferring the younger male was pretty palpable. "I'm fine with whatever..." He finally said with a grumble to his voice.

He turned his head and sat up curious as his sister spoke, but his curiosity quickly began to turn to frustration as she mentioned of his elder brother hanging with them. His started annoyance was quickly brought to full awareness when his brother came into the room with the dogs. It was not the dogs and their excited behavior that made his day rainy, but the attitude of his brother. Just as always he came in grouchy and annoyed. Leto wondered why his brother was always upset, was he just mad not to be the baby or something. It was not like he had not tried time and time again to connect with his brother. It seemed anything he did made him annoyed or cranky. Not long ago he had made the wrong choice to cuddle with him during a bad storm. the shouts woke the whole house, but besides all the annoy and and anger Leto did love his brother. He had just given up on trying to get him to like him. He was not the smartest of the three and maybe the most gullible, but they were all family.

When his sister forced them all onto the couch, just like his brother he groaned and whined about her statement. He just wanted to have a good two weeks and maybe let his sister take him. He wanted to help her more than just with toys. He wanted her to be the one to take his V card, but he never knew when was the write time. As his brother answered he shrugged and made his own comment, "Do we have too do this. It is not like we have much to talk about...I mean were not like dogs who growl, fuck, and are happy for life." As he spoke he glanced at the dogs and then to his brother and gave him an annoy poke in the arm.

Luna gave out a sigh at their responses. She kinda figured. "Well... i mean. Oh forget it. Real talk." She paused and stared at Jake. "Ive noticed you've been going behind the barn all the time. Is something up?"
Immediately Jake's face went blank. "...i uuuh..."
"And now that i think about it whenever you're there you always seem to carry buckets to the river." Luna continued not knowing the look of distress on his face. Jake's entire face was red at this point as he tried to think of an explanation. "Like i get you wanna... wikka wikka..." she made a sound while moving her hand up and down "but whats with the buck-" Suddenly Baxter shot up and tried to get on Jake's lap but wound up accidentally stepping on his already sensitive balls.
"Gaaah!" Jake groaned a bit in pain. He could feel a bit if pre-cum starting to leak out so he just brought his knees together to hide it.
"Dude chill. Just a nut shot..." Luna smiled as the large St. Bernard licked up Jake's face before moving over to Leto. He always was a big ol love bug.
"Im... just gonna go lay down..." Jake said and quickly shuffled his way upstairs.

"Weird kid." Luna muttered as she scooted over and laid an arm around Leto. "Cant fault me for trying. So... how do you feel? That orgasm you had last night looked pretty intense."

Leto tilted his head in confusion at his sister's statements, not understanding what she was trying to get at with their brother. His confusion was further increased when the dog landed on his orbs. The action would hurt, but Jake got way more annoyed and upset than normal, to him anyway. Gently he snuggled the St. Bernard showing not everyone was a grouch like his brother. As he did though he watched his brother storm up to his room and was slightly worried for him.

His worry soon faded with his sisters words and he turned to her with a nod. Jake was definitely weird and stuck out in the family for sure. His smile turned to a playful blush however as his brother confronted him about his orgasm last night. The feeling was one of the best releases he had had in a long time and the amount in which he had given, covered their bed and them for that matter. It was a good thing they had a industrial washer and dryer otherwise he would of feared the worst. The thought made him giggle, but looking at her he smiled big as he spoke excited like, "Oh yes, that was one of my biggest I think, sis. I...I could not stop for a full minute it felt like. I hoped you enjoyed yourself, it looked like you did from your much larger load." Remembering back to her amount caused him to shiver with a lustful sensitivity. A sensitivity that caused his endowment to twitch and grow slightly, though the sensitivity caused his virgin slit to wetten as well.

"Oh yeah definitely. That new toy really got me going." She shivered remembering as well and felt her length start to harden. "Well since mom and dad are gone... we can play alot more now." Luna grinned reaching over to kiss her little brother's cheek. She could tell this would be an interesting two weeks. "So how about it big man? Wanna try some new stuff? Oh... and maybe we should check on your brother. I think something might actually be wrong with him."

Meanwhile Jake sat on his bed in his room, which was covered with video game and movie posters and anime figures. His pants and underwear was down to his ankles letting a rather thick cock hang out. Though more important was the large balls dangling between his thighs. It had been a good while since his last jerkoff session, so his little 'condition' was well at work. They throbbed a bit and had a bit of redness to them. "Dammit dammit dammit dammit... Why am I suck a fucking freak... no wonder everyone hates me." He groaned not sure what to do. Precum was already leaking out and making a puddle on the ground. And now that someone was keen on his 'ritual' he was nervous about going back behind the barn.

Leto gave a playful moan as his sister kissed him on the cheek. The thought of new and hot fun made his dick grow even more, causing a sizable tent in his boxers. The growth caught the St. Barnard off guard who jumped down and began to sniff the large tent. "I...I would like to have some fun sis. What new things do you have in mind?" He could not help his excitement, his body moved like an excited kid. And he leaned to his sister and nuzzled his head against her bosom.

He did however look at her with confusion at her statement when she spoke of their brother. He did not want to deal with his strange bro. "I think he will be ok. Will probably just yell at us for bothering him, like when I tried to cuddle him when i was scared back then." He hissed annoyed like, but tired to force a smile not to kill the mood.

"... I know but... I kinda wish he was more like he used to be..." Luna shook her head. She gave a soft smile feeling Leto's head on her breasts and wrapped her arms around him. "Well... maybe, if you feel you're ready, we can fuck eachother?" The blonde suggested kissing the top of Leto's head. "And then we can try whatever comes to mind."

"Like he used to be? I only really remember him being a butt." Leto spoke in a grunting fashion, but not leaving his sister's bosom. "Let not worry about him. He just needs to cool off and get that stick out of his rump. hmm..."His mind thinking of his brother and maybe sucking him off would make him happier. The thought made him blush and look quickly up to his sister as she spoke again.

"Um...I think I am ready sis, but ummm...do you think I can do this? I mean I want to try, but I am scared I think? YOu are pretty large." He chuckled and gave his sister's bulge a gentle rub and nuzzled her breasts. The action of the bulge making the St. Barnard a bit jealous and nuzzle each of their legs.

"It's... a long story." Luna muttered but smiled hearing him speak. "So you think you're ready huh?" She giggled feeling him rub her bulge. "Tell you what. We'll give it a shot tonight. I'll let you have a few beers to loosen you up a little bit. Sound good?" She smiled kissing her brother's lips softly.

Leto tilted his head curiously looking at her for a moment and was about to ask what was going on. That was till she actually said alright to her giving the ok to let him take her. Truth be told he was a little nervous...well really nervous, due to the fact she was quite large, but his cravings were growing quickly within him. "I...I would very much like to try." He gave a cute giggle before speaking again. "Well, a few beers could be interesting, you never let me drink before." Leaning down in her lap he gave her bulge a gentle nuzzle and nibble, then leaned back up and kissed her back.

"Hehehehe eager eager." Luna giggled giving him a soft kiss back. "But you'll have to wait until tonight." She said and gently slid out from under Leto and stood up to stretch. Her bulge in full effect. She liked being bit of a tease. She heard a bit of rattling outside as well as the loud crash of lightning and heavy rain. "Well so much for ordering Pizza. I'll go fetch Jake. We can decide what to do together." With that she sighed walking upstairs to her brother's room. Just what was going on with that kid... She wanted her once happy and cheerful brother back. However when she saw the door open, her eyes immediately went wide at the sight of her brother laying on his bed with his massive cock and balls out.
"H-holy... Holy shit..."

Leto whimpered quietly as his sister stood up. She was being a tease, he loved and hated it for his body was aching for some fun. As she went up stairs Leto sat there on couch and pet the St. Barnard quietly. The dog was cute but he was frustrated with need. WHy did she have to include their brother.

Suddenly he heard her yell from upstairs and her voice made him race up. What was going on? Did Jake hit her? He wondered, but as he turned the door his eyes grew wide and as well his mouth. The sight of his brother making him sweat a bit and give out a groan of want as he spoke, "Jake, your...shit I..." He bit his tongue as he almost said something he thought he would regret.

"Hu-... AAAH!" Jake gasped seeing Luna and Leto stare at him. Immediately his face turned red as tears began to stream down. "Oh god no no no no no!!! God dammit i'm such a freak! No!" He groaned trying to cover up, though a mere touch to his groin caused a glob of pre-cum to leak out.

Luna was speechless. Was this what caused her brother so much grief? "Jakey..." Wait a minute. "Sweety you're not a freak." She was scrambling to remember something she read. This was a condition found in a few women herms. And yet it somehow was happening to her brother. "Leto. We... uuh may need to help him out a little bit."

"Oh..Um...I think I maybe able to help out Jake." He giggled and shook his rump playfully. Even though Jake was a jerk to him, Leto saw the frustration and how upset his brother was and he wanted to help. Slowly he took a step forward looking from Luna to Jake and gave a lustful moan and giggle. "I'm sorry if I am a bit excited Luna." His voice timid as he wanted to serve at his sister's command.

"H-huh..." Jake watched as Leto stepped forward and was soon followed by Luna. "Wh-what are..."

"Jake this may be weird. but you're not a freak. Atleast in this family." With that she began to slide her shorts down to show her cock and lifted her own sack up to show her pussy. "Everyone in this family is Hermaphroditic. Well technically you're not. But some bits of it carried over to you." She walked over and smirked giving her brother a kiss on the forehead. "But we're here to help." She sat down next to him and spread her brother's legs. "Leto. Why don't you start us off then? You seem pretty excited. Jake are you fine with that?"

"...S-sure. I just need to cum." Jake muttered a bit embarrassed by this whole situation.

Leto looked at Luna with a blushing face and moved toward his brother, and as he did he moved his hands slowly to his boxers causing them to fall to the ground. What was shown was his boyish looking body, and a rather hung cock and behind it his tight virgin slit which dripped with need. He only knelt down when his brother gave the go ahead. Out of the three Leto was the most timid and most submissive one, and he wanted everyone to be happy. He especially wanted to be happy at this moment due to the large member in front of him.

"I will do my best to help you Jake, but your um...massive." His voice crackling with intimidation. With a lick of his lips he moved his lips down to the wanting member and began to first kiss the head. It was huge and when he licked it, the taste was almost overwhelming for him. It was as if he needed the member, but he was still new at all this. With a groaning need his mouth opened and he began to suckle the head. though it being a struggle in the process from its size ,but to help add Jake's pleasure one hand moved to rub each of the massively swollen orbs. The touch sent Leto's body into a shiver of excitement. This was really happening and he could not believe it.

Jake gulped a bit seeing his brother strip in front of him. He had to admit, Leto was pretty cute. And the sight was enough to make more pre-cum dribble out. But the moment Leto began to touch his balls, Jake felt like he could melt. He had never had anyone else touch him this way before and honestly... it was awesome! "It-it's fine just do what you can." He muttered and let out a loud groan as the head of his bulbous cock was slid inside Leto's warm mouth. "Oh f-fuuuuck that's good..."

Luna smirked and moved down to slowly stroke her cock and watch the scene. For some reason seeing her brother's getting it on like this was extremely arousing. "Aw you two are so cute!"

Leto let out a muffled moan, as his mouth sucked up more and more of his brother's cock. The taste was more than he could have possibly thought. His mouth knew what cock tasted like, but for some reason Jake made his body quiver even more with excitement. His brother's cock was massive to his shock as well, besides the overwhelming taste, the girth made him almost gag, if not for his sister's teaching and advice he would of not been able to handle such girth.

Moving down the length he slowly began a rhythmic movement of taking the member further into him and then moving it slowly out of his mouth. With each downed movement he felt the pulse of it move further into his mouth and then down his throat. With his hands, he increased the pleasure by massaging those massive orbs. The weight of them and heat making Leto crave and whimper for his brother.

Back
Top Bottom