Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine Intervention (Splendif x Maiesiobreed)

Splendiforous

Super-Earth
Armel had a rather strange night's sleep....very restless, he had tossed and turned the entire night, though he had never awoken. His room had been filled with a strange, unearthly glow for most of the night, though its source was as impossible to determine as it was impossible for any mortal being to notice it.
Unknown to all, the source of the light was the presence of a divine being, something far beyond the comprehension of humanity. For reasons known only to it, this being had taken an interest in Armel, and that interest had led it to bestow upon him the power of Omnipotence. Maybe the being was curious to see what a human would do with such power, maybe it had some kind of hope for the powers to be used in a particular way, or perhaps its reasons were simply beyond mortal comprehension. Whatever the reason, the deed was done, and as suddenly as it had appeared, it was gone, not simply from Armel's room but the entire plane of mortal existence.

Armel woke with a start, sitting bolt upright when he did. His head was swimming with strange thoughts, new knowledge.....he felt he could do...well...anything...literally anything! Of course it seemed ridiculous....it was simply a dream after all right? A very strange dream...but unlike others the memory of the dream wasn't fading. Maybe it was curiosity, but Armel decided to try something....something simple. He thought of his best friend, Rob...then thought of being in Rob's room....and suddenly he was there...Armel was stood in Rob's room instead of his own. He let out a sharp, loud yelp of surprise, quickly turning around. "I....it....it worked?!" Armel could hardly believe it...his dream...everything that was now floating around in his head...it was true...it was all true. Perhaps this was still the dream though.....but for some reason...he didn't think so...infact...Armel had a strange certainty that this wasn't a dream....that this was reality.....no....this wasn't just reality, this was his reality....to do with as he willed.

"Holy shit, it's midnight already?! I've been studying for this trig exam for three hours now....I need sleep. If I don't have it by now, well then I guess there's a good chance I'll never get it I suppose," Rob said, groaning as he shot upright from the math book that he had momentarily fallen asleep in, a slim pool of drool on the pages of the boring old text. He sighed, loudly, as he pulled off his jeans and stripped to his boxers, throwing on an old undershirt. The 18 year old senior flopped into his bed and clicked off his light, soon dozing lightly as his eyelids slid closed.....

It didn't last long. Suddenly, an electricity filled the room and he felt like every single hair follicle on his body was standing on end. A pulse went through his room and he noticed a form standing over his bed, at the side of his room. He had to admit that he may have screamed out just a tiny bit.

"What....who is that?!" He yelled, jolting upright. The form looked familiar....what the hell?

"Ar...Armel?! Is that you? There's no way this is a dream, how the hell did you just APPEAR in my room? It's so late dude, we have school, what are you doing?" He yelled, walking up to him, trying to stay fairly quiet to not wake up his parents.

Armel turned around quickly when he heard Rob's voice, it wasn't surprising he had woken the boy up...he wondered if he had made much noise when appearing, he had a feeling he hadn't, but there had been at least some kind of presence instead, something Rob had felt more than heard. Regardless of how though, there he was....Armel standing in Rob's room, looking at the boy as he got out of bed and walked over. "I...I uh...." Armel's head was still processing everything that was going on. Although he now had the ability to comprehend things far beyond any mortal being, he still thought like a mortal being, it was going to take time to let go of some of those mental limits.

"Rob...I uh...yeah it's me...I....this is hard to explain...hard to believe..." He took a few deep breaths. "Something....something happened to me. I can't exactly explain what or how....not in a way you can understand...I'm still trying to understand it myself...I mean I can understand but...the words aren't there to explain it...I mean...." Armel shook his head, trying to think of a way he could explain things in a way that Rob would understand. "Ok...so...I mean...the simplest way to put this is.....I have....power. I mean...I can do anything....and I mean literally anything I want....it's not magic it's....it's....well....maybe it'd be easier to just show you?" Armel nodded lightly, seeing is believing right? And maybe it'd explain things better than words could.
"Why don't you ask me to do something? Something that should be totally and utterly impossible. Go on, and I'll be able to make it happen"

"Yeah I imagine it's hard to explain, dude how did you even get in here?! I didn't hear you come in my house, I didn't hear you open my door, I didn't even hear you walk in! How did you get in here and how did this happen?" He said, going over to his dresser and stepping into a pair of mesh shorts so he wasn't just wearing boxers in front of Armel.

"Dude, are you high? What do you mean you have power? If you've been in that weed again I highly suggest you cut it out, buddy, it's starting to mess with your head," he said, looking at his clearly distraught, but oddly calm and clearheaded friend. There was something about the way he was saying this crazy talk...Armel at LEAST thought he was telling the truth, he at least thought the nonsense he was spouting was true.

"Fine man. We'll put an end to this right now. You think you have power? Fine....ummm....if you have this weird magical power then turn me into something. Turn....turn me into a dog! Yeah, go for it. Do it, I bet you can't," He said, smiling as he couldn't wait to see where this was going to go. It was going to be so hilarious!

"What? Weed? No! Come on, I only tried that once to stop those guys laughing at me. After that I just said I'd used it a few times....I thought it'd make me sound cool y'know?" Armel shook his head quickly. Still, the thought that this was all some kind of delusion did keep entering Armel's head. Sure he knew it wasn't, but that didn't stop his still mortal raised mind from thinking that might be what was going on.

"I told you it's not magic it's...well...I mean I guess it'll seem like magic but....it's not, it's way way more than that..." He rubbed his head, then raised an eyebrow. "Turn you into a dog? Well...um...alright....if you're totally sure that's what you want me to do to prove this then...." Armel raised a hand and snapped his fingers, willing for it to be so. For a moment, it seemed like nothing was happening, but then just before Rob could say anything the transformation would start, it wasn't instant, it was gradual so that Armel could see his body shifting, so that Rob could experience the change itself rather than simply the result. Regardless, in barely a minute, Rob had indeed been transformed into a large dog, just as he had requested, Armel hurrying over to pick up a small mirror from Rob's desk, holding it out so his now canine friend could see his reflection.

"Ah....you won't be able to...oh! I know!" Armel nodded, snapping his fingers again, granting Rob the power of human speech even whilst in his dog form. Sure he could've just turned Rob back but....this was bound to be more fun.

"Yeah exactly, you can't do jack shit. Come on man, just calm down and maybe go back to your house, take a nap, and then you'll forget all of this nonsense about how you have some kind of powers or something," he said, as he went back to his bed and turned away from Armel. "Come on man, if I don't ace this Trig test tomorrow, than I'm going to be totally fucked, so just let me go to sleep and we can pretend this never happened."

He closed his eyes, satisfied that this was the right thing....but he started to feel weird.....he felt....hot all over and his skin began to tingle. He felt so strange, so fucking weird....and an electricity ran through his entire body. He threw back the covers and gasped, looking at his hands....they....they were turning into paws! Big ones, almost cartoonish! He cried out, but scrunched down and fell out of bed, onto his hands and knees. Hair...no....fur was beginning to sprout over his entire body, his back arched and felt a huge bump sprouting out over his ass....he looked back and saw a fuzzy tail begin to form. What....what was happening to him?!

"Dude....dude what is go...gonagn anaghandd arf. Arf? ARF ARF ARF!" He cried out, only able to bark now. His face began to change, his nose elongating, his face turning into a muzzle.....a huge tongue hung out of his mouth and dangled, as he panted uncontrollably. He felt his cock start to shrink, enveloping deep into his body....

"Arf?! BARK BARK BARK BARK arghahhghhhhh god what the hell did you do?! You turned me into a dog? You can transform things....turn me back! Plus, you turned me into a bitch?!" She yelled out, jumping up on Armel, her paws on either side of his chest.

Armel had to suppress a laugh at Rob's reaction, this was what he had asked for after all. And besides, to Armel it was kind of amusing....after all, he knew he could undo this, that he could set everything back in an instant. Hell, even if they got caught, he had so many options....make it seem normal, make anyone who saw forget, he could twist their memories and personalities in any way he wanted! Though he wouldn't do that to Rob...no, the boy wouldn't be his friend if Armel messed with his memory, his personality. Rob was the one person he would never change or manipulate in that way.

Armel grinned as Rob barked at him at first, before the barks shifted into human speech. Ok, another way would've been to just give himself the ability to understand the barking but....ah well, this way was just as fun. "Well...I told you, I can do anything. I only turned you into a dog because you told me to turn you into a dog, so it's your fault really" Armel just nodded to himself, then yelped as Rob jumped up onto him, paws on his chest. "Oh, I did? Oh yeah....heh...guess I kinda wasn't specific enough when I was thinking about it huh? But if you really wanna be turned back..." Armel raised his fingers and snapped them again in order to turn Rob back to his original form, though the boys underwear had been kind of destroyed in the transformation and Armel made no effort to restore it. "So now do you believe me?"

The familiar wave of electricity ran through his body again, and when Rob looked down he found himself in his old body and breathed a sigh of relief, even if it did take him a few moments to realize he was stark naked in front of Armel.

"DUDE....at least turn me back into someone with clothes!" He cried out, running over to his dresser and quickly throwing on another pair of boxers. He was blushing, hard, when he turned back to his friend.

"So, like, what are you planning to do with this newfound power? What good are you going to do for mankind....or.....are you going to turn to the dark side?" he said playfully, laughing as he punched Armel in the arm.

"Uhhh....why did you turn me into a female dog, by the way? And...well....you're not going to transform me into anything else, right? I'm your best friend!" he said.

"Well....you never said anything about clothes..." This time Armel couldn't suppress the laugh, covering his mouth to muffle it as best he could, but it was still clear he found the whole situation incredibly amusing, releasing muffled laughter as he watched Rob scrambling to pull on another pair of boxers.

"What am I planning to do? Uhhh....well I never really thought about it actually. I mean it only just happened. I was asleep, then there was....well, I don't really know how to explain what happened or how...but then I woke up and I just knew I could do things. I thought about being here and then, poof, here I was" He grinned slightly. "I never thought about doing something for mankind or turning to the dark side or anything..." Armel seemed to be lost in thought for a moment, then yelped and jumped as Rob punched his arm, puffing his cheeks up slightly and reaching up to rub the spot.

"Well....you didn't believe me, even though I'm your best friend" He folded his arms, almost like he was pouting. "So when you asked me to change you into a dog, I thought I'd go that little bit further to make absolutely sure you totally believed me" He looked over, then grinned as Rob asked about turning him into anything else. "Well.....I mean....maybe" He chuckled. "But I mean, it's not like I'm gonna mess with you or anything like that, I wouldn't do that. Other people maybe....but never you. But....I mean....I don't see why the both of us can't have fun with this....right? I mean I can do literally anything I want now, anything we want. School, college, a job...none of that matters anymore man. We've got all eternity to do whatever the hell we wanna do and there's no limits, no consequences!" Armel couldn't help laughing again, though it was a joyful laugh rather than anything malicious or sinister. "Come on Rob, let's...let's do something totally crazy!"

"Well you know what buddy....you can keep me out of it, ok? I mean, I don't know what you expected me to do or say, but this is totally freaking me out. You're like a god now....or maybe you are THE GOD, but I have no idea. I don't know if I should be messing around with someone with that kind of power...besides, I never asked to be a part of this, you know?" He said, crossing his arms as he looked at Armel.

"Did you think I'd be pumped up that you can do all sorts of crazy shit to me? Transform me into whatever you want at the drop of a hat? I know I'm your best friend, but what if one day we got into a fight....you'd pretty much have the ultimate trump card. I don't want to have FUN with this....I don't think we should," he said.

"You're just....you're not normal anymore. So...you know, just beat it ok?" He said, hoping he wasn't being too harsh to Armel, but he needed to hear it.

"Huh? Keep you....out of it...?" Armel blinked, slightly confused at Rob's reaction. This wasn't quite what he had expected. Ok, Rob was right....he was a god now...but...why shouldn't they mess with this? Whatever the reason he had been given this kind of power it was now his to do with as he wanted...that had to be part of the reason right? Why whoever or whatever had done this had done it. "Well....y-yeah I thought you'd be pumped up...I thought you'd be excited....I thought...I thought this was something we could do together!"

When Rob called him not normal anymore....told him to beat it...Armel felt like his heart had been ripped in two. Rob wasn't just his best friend, the boy was essentially his only friend, certainly his only real friend. And now....his friend was just casting him out? Throwing him away? Just because Armel was different now....just because he was....because he was better! Armel's expression showed how he felt, how hurt he was, tears welled up in his eyes. Fine, if that was how he was going to be....Armel would just have to show Rob how great this would be! What incredible things they could do!

"Rob....I....you're still my best friend...even if you might not want me to be yours anymore....I'm gonna share this with you" He frowned, then snapped his fingers. He was going to show Rob how awesome this was....to start with he'd let his friend see how it felt to be the worlds bustiest supermodel, a 6 foot tall red haired bombshell with natural breasts bigger and perkier than anyone else on the planet! It was time for them to both have some fun.

"Come on man, I told you I want nothing to do with your power or whatever it is you have planned for the rest of humanity, just keep me out of it....out of it....hey......wait a second.....HEY!" He cried out, his voice getting higher and higher, going up several octaves as his hands flew to his throat....he held them up in front of his eyes and saw that they were smaller, much more feminine.....he felt something on his shoulders and his thin, dainty feminine fingers wrapped around strands of flowing, lovely red hair.

"You're.....stop....don't do this to me!" He cried out, jumping from bed, feeling his hips spreading out, becoming more womanly and wide, making room for a delightful bubble butt that was pushing out from his mesh basketball shorts. His chest started to tingle madly, and his hands cupped the beginnings of a pair of breasts, budding and growing with vigor, becoming maddeningly heavy and massive, but without a trace of sage.

Again he felt his cock shrink, enveloping in his body, a fresh and lovely slit forming between his legs...his long model legs.

He...well...now she looked at herself in the mirror and cried out. She was gorgeously sexy, definitely one of the most beautiful and lustful women in the world....and she was furious.

"How dare you do this to me! I specifically told you to keep me out of this nonsense!" she cried out, poking a finger into Armel's chest, feeling her own bounce and jiggle with each tiny movement she made.

Armel grinned as he watched Rob transform, licking his lips as the boy, or former boy, sprouted a set of huge, perky breasts, before his cock shrank away and vanished. Oh god, she was so gorgeous....irresistibly so. When Rob approached and poked Armel in the chest though, he still looked slightly confused, though given that Rob's legs had gotten a lot longer now, his new body meant that her breasts were now at Armel's eye level.

"W-well...you said you always wanted to meet a supermodel, but this is even better, you get to be a supermodel!" Armel looked up and grinned. "I'm just trying to show you how much fun this can be Rob! I mean look at you...and this is just the start! Oh! I know....you're probably a little ticked off at losing your uh...." He glanced down, past Rob's huge breasts at the still boxer covered crotch. "Aha!" Armel smirked and suddenly snapped his fingers. He was restoring Rob's cock, though not his balls. Rather than simply restore it as it was though, he decided to make a not so little improvement, restoring Rob's cock at ten times its previous size, both when Flaccid and erect.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You've made me into a freak????? How am I going to go out like this, as a beautiful woman sporting a massive cock bulge under he dress. You're a complete ass, turn me back! Make me normal you jerk!" She cried out, as she looked down at the massive appendage that was swinging in between her legs. It was the biggest cock she had ever seen and it was knocking around between her two plump thighs.

But she had to admit....well....it was a nice cock. Cock, in fact, had never seemed better to her than at this exact moment! She found herself licking her lips a bit, wondering what a cock would taste like in between those delightful dick sucking lips of hers. There was nothing she wanted more right now than to be on her knees, a huge cock in her face, deep throating it to her hearts content.

As she fantasized, her own cock started to harden and engorge, causing her to blush furiously.

"Dude....you've made me gay....all I can think about is sucking cock.....that's all I want!"

"You're not a freak Rob, nobody will think that, I can guarantee that..." Armel chuckled softly, unable to help looking Rob's new body up and down...god it was so amazing! "Hm? Made you gay? Hey, nothing to do with me" Armel shook his head. "I might have changed your body, but I didn't do a thing to your personality. If I was going to change that part of you then don't you think I'd just make you love all of this? I might change your body Rob..." He slowly reached up, holding Rob's cheek softly, almost tenderly, whilst Armel smiled. "But I'd never change who you are...never. If I did that then you wouldn't be my best friend anymore right?" He rubbed Rob's cheek softly, moving in closer once again, Rob's giant breasts squashed against Armel's own chest. "Tell me Rob...tell me what you really want. Don't be afraid...we can do anything...everything. Just tell me what you want and let me make it happen" Armel grinned lightly, leaning in close enough that Rob would be able to feel the boys breath against 'his' skin, Armel's own clothes having simply vanished while Rob wasn't paying attention. Between his legs, Armel's cock had already grown to full hardness...and it was still growing, steadily getting longer and longer by the second.

"P.....please Armell, just turn me back....I don't want anything, there's nothing I desire, just turn me back into my old body and let me go back to sleep, ok? Please.....I don't wany anything and I don't want you to do anything else to me," he whimpered, her tits bouncing andjiggling as she tried to move away from the approaching Armell, her own cock getting harder and harder.

Was Armell really correct? Had he NOT done anything to his psyche? Had he really wanted to suck cock all of these years?

He shuddered, as an image flew threw his brain. Armell was walking in the halls of their high school....and someone was beside him. A smaller boy, struggling mightily with a massively pregnant belly, waddling next to him as heads turned to watch them go by. The boy couldn't have been 5-feet tall and he looked full term with a baby....but he was absoltely showing off his huge bump and seemed to be very pleased with how his bubble butt was swaying back and forth. He was wearing a pink half-shirt that said Boy Bimbo on it and a pink plaid mini skirt that showed off his girlish legs.

When Rob looked closer he gasped....it was him! He was the sissy waddling next to Armell, his friends making fun of him for being such a sissy, for sucking so much cock....and it made him shiver in excitement.

Oh god, was that what he wanted?! It was.....and he hoped to hell that Armell couldn't read his mind...

"You say there's nothing you desire but...." Armell grinned as he gently poked Rob's forehead. "I can see everything that goes on in here. Just because I'm not changing anything inside your head doesn't mean I'm not peeking at what's going on. Not to mention..." He glanced down at Rob's still growing erection, though now it was 10 times bigger it was going to take a while to reach full size. "If that's your fantasy Rob....I can turn you back...I can knock you up nice and big...." He licked his lips. "Mmm...that does sound pretty nice actually....knocking up a guy certainly would be rather amazing...."

Armell rubbed Rob's head gently. "You see Rob? That's your fantasy....and it's something that could never happen before. But now you know anything is possible...." Armell leaned forwards, resting his forehead against Rob's rather tenderly. "Your mind is letting go of those stupid limits. Why deny it? Let your best friend help you fulfil those fantasies...." He reached down, suddenly grasping the base of Rob's cock, giving it a squeeze, willing for it to become erect in an instant, though at the new size it ended up knocking several things over that were on the other side of the room.

"Y....yes.....please turn me back. I want you to turn me back, to knock me up, to turn me into a pregnant sissy bimbo.....please it's what I need," She groaned, stroking her cock with all of her might, pouting as she kept coming SO close to cumming, but was brought back from the edge every time. She....she couldn't cum....it was just a big tease!

"I want to be a sissy....I want to be waddling around with your baby in me, all of our friends seeing me like that, in my real state. Please....please I want you to show me off, to make me so massively pregnant I can hardly move. Please.....please turn me into that....I want to wear dresses and skirts, to have people feel my belly, to feel the babies kick....I need it so badly," she heard herself moaning, the worlds just flowing out of her mouth nonstop, much to his horror. He couldn't believe he was saying all of this.....

Back
Top Bottom