Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are two rather odd fetishes/cravings I have been desiring in an RP as of late.

Anyone familiar with clownification? Basically, it's the act of transforming a woman into a bimboish clown, giving them over sexed, clown like features, the mindset of a clown, and the general appearance of clown. However, these are PERMANENT changes and would be much more sexualized than a clown you would see at the circus. Think a bimbo clown, with cartoonish hands, white skin, crazy colored hair, massive breasts, and only able to SPEAK like a clown as well. I would love for someone to transform my character into one of these clown women....she would HATE it, but wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

The second fetish I'd love to explore is inflation. I'd love to play a character who is blown up like a parade balloon against her will....think the Macy's Day Parade. It's so embarrassing and humiliating to think of that happening...I would love it.

If you had an idea to combine these two fetishes....I'd love you forever!

I would love to play a cannon character for this scene. A superhero would be nice (think Kim Possible, Raven from the Teen Titans, or Batgirl).

Anyone up for this? Please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom