Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*Done* Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikokudarkstar

Super-Earth
I'm looking for an RP partner who is willing to do a Pokemon(up to sapphire), Digimon, or just bestial RP. I'm really wanting Pokemon but I am willing to be flexible.

I am really only interested in males and/or shemales. I'm not really fond of herms but I might be willing to work on that. I tend to prefer male gendered characters.

However.....there is a bit of a catch. I call it casual because I don't want this to be something that is a must or has a strict timeline. I lose track of time and will sometimes post months, days or even just hours later. I'll try not to do months but I really do lose track of time or just forget I didn't post. I don't mind pokes through the pm or whatever if you just want to remind me. I'll probably do the same to you honesty. I'm just in this for fun. I don't want it to become work too.

Now if you don't mind my horrible time management...here is kind of what I'm more interested in:

I would love:

trainer/pokemon
trainer/wild pokemon
digimon/partner
human/animal-creature

Kinks:

Must:
-biting
-marking
-dom/sub

Maybe:
herms(tell me about how you do herms and I might do it)
transformation: (I personally love transformations but I'm gonna leave it to you)
non-con: (I'm game but I don't want it the whole time)
human-dom: (this is so cliche, I prefer creature dom but I'll work with you.)

Nope(s):
-gore
-scat
-character death
-anything overly brutal

Bonus Love:
M-preg(I can live without it but I would fucking love to have it)

If there is anything you would like just ask. I may not say yes but I'm willing to work some way. I'm kind of being vague because I don't have a certain idea in mind.

As an added note: I prefer keeping the rp on site. I like forums. However. I am somewhat flexible on this.

RE: Casual Pokemon/Digimon/Beastial Rp?

Hello there I maybe interested in some sort of pokemon or beastial rp. Pm me if ypur interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom