Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kusha's Male Harem (Me & archonxeno)

doctorwho27

Super-Earth
chiko01_zps50102b29.jpg~c200

Name: Kusha Himio
Eyes: Red
Species: Wolf Demon​

Kusha let out a heavy sigh as she pushed her white bang out of her eyes and looked about her bedroom. It was her 18th birthday and her father had just given her a huge surprise. She was not sure what it was until she had gone down earlier that morning and saw three half naked men staring at her. Her father had told her that they were to be her pets and that she was their Master. Whoever was to impress her the most would be able to take her virginity from her. She had run up to her room in shock, she slammed her door in her father's face and sat on her bed for a good hour to get over the shock. However now that she had calmed down she decided to go down and see her new pets who must be waiting for her.

Slowly Kusha would make her way down the stairs, her father had left but put the men into a huge bedroom with three beds to stay together. She opened the door and made her way inside biting her bottom lip. "I am your Mistress Kusha, I am not sure if my father told you about me but I do not like those who disrespect me. If you do something to hurt me on purpose I will make sure to punish you." Kusha said and shut the door behind her, she stood with her arms crossed over her chest. "I am a nice person as long as you do not provoke me. So please introduce yourselves to me and lets get down to business, should we?" she said cocking her head to the side.

Kusha looked from one half naked man to the other, she was sure her father had made them semi strip. Her eyes landed on each and she licked her lips, enjoying the men she was seeing. "Alright, take those pants off and show me those cocks of yours. I want to see your balls and assholes as well." she said twitching her tail back and forth. Her wolf ears stood up and she listened to the sound of their beating hearts. "I am glad my Father picked good men, you all have good scents to you. Please let me know your names as well." she said then moved around the room sniffing the air as to get used to the men's scents.

20140825_613471408974157.jpg

Name: Ethril
Type: Angel
Sub Type: Entirely Submissive, curious
Cock Size: 10 inches
Notes: Ethril was cast out of heaven for being too "curious" with human sexuality, and forced to work in exile. He is still an angel, but simply not allowed in paradise and must do the work of God outside of that heavenly realm.

actor-amazing-beautiful-boy-Favim.com-1998124.jpg

Name: Jason
Type: Vampire
Sub Type: Moderately uppity, mostly submissive.
Cock Size: 10.5 inches
Notes: Jason was bitten as a young man and has never aged from that point onward. He primarily finds his intake of blood from one-night stands or hiring prostitutes who he fucks and then drinks from. He is easy prey for a demon who feeds on lust.

81f57fedcba5201be5421fa22ef79340.jpg

Name: Nero
Type: Werewolf
Sub Type: Very uppity
Cock Size 12 inches
Notes: Nero is the alpha of his pack and rough, tough, and hard to control. He's not likely to submit easily, though, when broken, it's not likely he'll put up a fight again.

The three men weren't quite sure how they arrived at this place, each having their own collections of vague memories of their last actions before being approached by this sexy wolf-girl creature. She spoke with an air of authority that Ethril certainly didn't mind, though (being an angel) he could sense a sort of darkness on her. But everyone had a bit of evil in them, so what was there to be worried about? Besides, even as she told him that she was their Mistress now, he wasn't bothered. Besides, he had been cast out of heaven already, he might as well enjoy some otherworldly pleasure. What's the worst that could occur - it's not as though he was terribly shy in the first place.

Jason, however, was a tad bit more skeptical. That, however, didn't stop him from being interested in what this girl had in store - he had done plenty of kinky things, and, though now knowing who she was, he was definitely interested in what she had in mind. Nero, however, was not. His alpha werewolf nature wouldn't allow him to bow easily, and he stood defiantly before her, ignoring her statements and orders, staring directly at her, a low growl in the back of his throat.

The other two had to problem following instructions, stripping off their pants (the only garment they had been left), each revealing a large, heavy cock. Neither were hard or aroused, but their cocks and balls were evidently heavy, thick, and long. "Ethril." Said the pale angel, the golden ink on his torso glowing slightly, his muscles defined underneath that skin. Jason also stated his name, hands on his hips, observing her. "So, pretty lady, what exactly does 'being yours' involve? Certainly something that sounds delightful to me." Ethril, also curious, nodded slightly. Nero, however, merely stood, still wearing pants, straight and muscular, unmoved and unchanged, challenging her orders and instructions. he didn't even speak his name, but merely stared at her.

Kusha's eyes landed on Nero and she barred her fangs angrily. "Oh your going to regret not listening you fucking Lycan." she snarlled as huge chains of silver wrapped around his arms and legs and brought him to the wall. They would not kill him but they would weaken him however. She slammed her hand against the wall beside his head and narrowed her eyes. "Yoy are mine you asshole." she snarled as her fangs sank into his neck and she took him and marked him as her's forever. Now if he did not obey he would feel nothing but pain from her. She then ripped his pants from him and grasped his cock hard in her hand, stroked it using her powers to make him hard and smirked. Her mark appeared on his wound a huge flaming wolf and it glowed blue.

She then turned around to Jason and Ethril licking her lip happily. "It involves showing me what you can do with those cocks of yours, what you can do to cause me pleasure. Whoever makes me cum the hardest gets to take my virginity, after that your job is to serve me and give me sexual pleasure." she said walking past the angel to the Vampire. Her hand came out and she touched his cock gently, brought her mouth down open it and sucked him until he was hard. She then moved to the angel and did the same thing, causing pleasure to shoot up both of their spines. "You are some pretty handsome boys, would one of you like to pop my cherry?" she whispered as she stood back, dropped her clothes to the floor and showed off her naked body.

They would all see her tail along with her pale body, covered in scars. Her tender yet small and perky breasts with hard nipples. Soon they would be able to see her pussy which was shaved except for a well shaved little skiff of white hair above her clit. "I hope you are enjoying what you see, you both are allowed to touch it." she said ignoring Nero. Her tail moved and she showed her ass off to them before she walked over towards them. Kusha grasped their cocks gently and moved her hand up and down their shafts once more. "I never got to be close to an angel or a Vampire before, this should be fun." she said licking her lips, she placed their hands on her body.

Both Ethril and Jason quickly grew hard at the view of her body, and allowed their hands to go to her body without any complaint. Jason's hand went to her hips as he knelt, kissing and lick at her inner thighs, slowly working his way up toward her sex. Ethril however, locked his lips around one of her nipples, tugging gently with his teeth, suckling at the lovely nub, his hands caressing her other breast and her ass, making sure all of her had some attention. They both groaned softly as she slowly stroked their cocks, their thick meat throbbing in her hands as she toyed with them.

Nero, however, was preoccupied. Thanks to her magic, he now had a throbbing erection he couldn't get rid of, standing straight up in front of him, even leaking precum from the tip as it throbbed. Additionally, he had cried out as she bit him, and her mark was branded into his skin, a flaming hot sensation torching his flesh. The silver chains also burned into his body and bound him to the wall, where he watched in pain (but also extreme arousal) as the two other men got to play with the pretty girl's body, exploring, as her hands teasingly stroked their huge dicks.

Nero, restrained, still would not give in to her. She could bind him and hurt him, but it was not as if she could control him entirely. He would not break yet.

Jason's mouth reached her sex and he began to tongue over her pink lips, flicking her clit and tasting inside her. Ethril pressed his cock closer to her hand, switching to the other breast and giving that nipple the attention it deserved. His fingers gripped her ass. Jason could taste the musky sweetness of an aroused woman, his vampire fangs pressed to her flesh as he tongued her.

Kusha watched the boys as they began to touch and play with her body, she had never felt so much pleasure before. She had touched herself before but she did not like it as much as when they were touching her. She kept her hands moving up and down their shafts happily, she could smell their musky coming off of them which aroused her more. Kusha then would cry out louder in pleasure when Jason made his way towards her pussy and started to lick at her lips. "Gah....so fucking good, good Jason." she whimpered and brought her head down and kissed Ethril gently on the cheek before he began to work away at her nipples.

Her head turned and she narrowed her eyes watching Nero, a smirk came to her face as a pair of magical hands seemed to wrap around Nero's cock and start to play with him. However a cock wring appeared around his shaft just before his balls, making it so he could not cum. Kusha smiled however glad that the other two boys were enjoying her body and making her enjoy their attentions. "Your welcome to touch my asshole as well Ethril." she whispered to the angel as she leaned up and kissed him on the lips, her body was trembling in pure pleasure. Shifting she would spread her legs wider for Jason to go into her deeper.

She would start to tremble the hands working harder at Nero's body forcing pleasure and pain into him, even though he could not cum or get away. Kusha felt how wet her pussy was getting and she wondered how to play this. "Let us take this to the bed my dear boys." she whispered kissing Jason now as she forced him to stand and they both came with her onto the bed. She lay down on her side so that they had access to both her holes as well as her chest. "Keep touching me, your going to make me cum very soon my dears." she purred as she spread her legs as wide as she could.

Nero struggle on the wall, chains holding him in place, as a tight cock ring fitted itself around his shaft and magic, invisible hands began to stroke and play with his throbbing cock. He had to watch, his cock being teased and tormented, as the other two got to have their way with the pretty mistress's body. Ethril lay behind her on the bed, his head reaching over her shoulder to lock his lipe with hers. One of his fingers darted across her sex as Jason worshiped it with his tongue, dampening the long slender digit in her juices. He slowly pressed the long finger into her ass, using her own slickness as lubricant. Jason's tongue flicked over her clit as he began to finger her, his two fingers inside her curling in an attempt to find her g-spot. Ethril's cock throbbed as he pressed it against her perky ass, and Jason was evidently just as excited, his length throbbing and dripping precum as he ate her own with enthusiasm.

Nero struggled against his bonds as the invisible hands grabbed his cock and balls, stroked him, slapped him, teased and tormented him right up to the edge. He squirmed and growled as he reached the edge of orgasm, only to be forced away from it by a slap or the pressure of the cock ring around his dick. His cock also drooled, dripping, throbbing, and pulsing in the air, clearly beyond horny. He was panting, eyes squeezed shut, trying to control himself.

Ethril's free hand grasped at one of her breasts, figners teasing over her nipple as his lips made out with hers. Jason's fingering quickened, hitting the perfect places inside her as he tongued her outer lips. Ethril even slowly forced a second finger into her ass as she lay between them, and he knew she could feel how hot and hard he was for her, as his cock throbbed against her rear.

"Good boys, you are such good boys. Oh your both going to take my virginity together." she whispered softly as she made out with her angel. She cried however in pleasure as the angel's fingers pushed into her ass and the vampire's pushed deeper into her pussy and found her sweet spot. "Fuck....I am so close....god boys.....so good." she whimpered as her walls started to clamp around Jason's fingers. Her hands moved and ran up and down their cocks, slowly her tail would come around and wrap around Jason's cock working him better. It was fluffy yet powerful, enough to bring the man pleasure while her hands worked on the angel's cock. She looked over at Nero knowing he was in a lot of pleasure and that is cock as aching painfully. She would ease off him once he begged for it to stop.

"Fuck...I am CUMMING!" Kusha finally cried out loud as her pussy shot cum all over Jason's fingers and his wrist and face. She flushed madly and waved her hand to clean her cum off of him. "Fuck.....you boys are so good." she whispered and pulled herself up. She kissed Jason hard on the lips, tongues wrestling together before she kissed Ethril. "You earned what I promised you." she whispered to them both. She stood up on the bed and brought the boys sitting so their cocks were together. She knew it was going to hurt but she would be able to handle it. She then sat down and pushed their cocks deep with in her breaking her hymen, however she bled ever so slightly as her body healed over.

Kusha would sit upon them panting before she shifted her body and stared from one to the other then turned her body. "Alright....Jason gets my pussy. Ass for you Ehtril but I wanted to make sure you both took the prize for your hard work." she purred. She slipped Ethril out of her pussy and slowly slipped him into her ass, wincing in pain slightly before pure pleasure shot through her. She sat between her boys for a few minutes catching her breath before she nodded for them to move slow as not to hurt her. She then would work her magic more and more, Nero would feel like his prostate was being played with by a finger though there was nothing really inside of him.

Jason groaned softly as her tail, a fluffy but strong appendage, wrapped around his cock solidly and began to stroke him, making him moan into her pussy as he ate her out. Nero, however, was not having nearly as much fun as he constantly hovered on the edge of orgasm, the cock ring making his huge member swell and ache unpleasantly, though he was now almost a full inch longer from the teasing and swelling. He thrust out into empty air, trying to fuck something, anything, with no results. He groaned, and grunted, moaning and panting, but nothing got him any closer to orgasm. He groaned in desire as she came loudly, watching the sexy sight of her gushing all over Jason's face.

Jason loved every second of her cum splattering his face, and was surprised as she kissed him, but returned her kiss with equal energy. Both boys were surprised as she sat them facing each other, their cocks aligned so she could take them both at once. As she forced the two cocks into her cunt at the same time, both males groaned out loudly, enjoying the tightness of her virgin pussy. She lingered there for a long moment, panting, and both Jason and Ethril played over her body, hands teasing her breasts, nipples, squeezing her ass and rubbing her clit gently. She re-positioned, assigning them each a hole and slowly forcing Ethril into her ass, causing him to moan loudly, his fingers clenching on her hips. After she had adjusted to their cocks, they began to slowly fuck her, each groaning and moaning from the sensations of her tight virgin body. Their cocks double penetrated her easily, despite her tightness, and the sounds of sex filled the room.

Nero cried out loudly as what felt like a finger invaded his ass, rubbing against his prostrate. His backa rched away from the wall, trying to break free, but the chains just burned against his skin. His cock throbbed and spasmed in the air, a puddle of precum forming on the floor beneath him

Kusha was watching Nero's actions from the side of her eyes, not really looking at him, she saw how badly he wanted to fuck something, how badly he wanted to cum but she would not allow it until he begged her for it. She turned attention back to Ethril and Jason smirking softly as their cocks moved in and out of her at the same time. "I am so proud of you boys, your fucking good at what you do." she purred happily as her hands moved to grasp tightly on Jason's back and moved over his flesh, she dug into his flesh slightly however when his cock slammed into her g spot and she whimpered happily in pleasure. Her mouth moved and she sank her fangs into the vampire's neck leaving her brand on him, however it was no where as painful as it had been for Nero.

Kusha would move her head neck to Ethril's neck and sink her fangs into his flesh leaving her mark there as well, only a bit of pain was felt. Their flesh would heal easily do to her magic, however they would both feel cock rings around their balls so they could not cum with out her allowing them too. They would feel her hips moving up and down their shafts a bit faster as she leaned down and pinched Jason's nipples gently. She giggled and brought her mouth down and licked then, her fangs brushed against the flesh as her tail moved around Ethril and wrapped tightly around their balls. "Do you boys like it if I get rough with you?" she asked them a smirk on her lips.

She would moan softly and turn her head as Nero would feel a huge dildo enter his ass out of thin air and start to anally fuck him. Her magic would make nipple clamps appear as well, soon a plug entered his urethra to stop him from letting any pre cum out either. She laughed softly and stared him in the eyes but did not say a thing. Soon an crop appear and he was whipped over the ass cheeks with it hard, enough to leave marks on his flesh. She was enjoying it, the pain she was causing him, knowing that sooner or later he would break and call for her. She would leave him tied up as long as she wanted, she had patience and two other boys to play with.

Jason groaned as she sank her fangs into him, a sensation he hadn't felt since being turned. He felt the burn of her mark, but for him it was a pleasant heat and pain. His back arched slightly and he pressed further into her. Ethril reacted in much the same way, her mark very clear on his pale skin. The cockrings were unexpected, and both males groaned softly as they appeared around their thick shafts. Nonetheless, the continued thrusting into her, and Jason arched his back even further as she pinched his nipples. At her question, they both panted slightly, their moans answer enough for her question. Ethril could feel her tail wrap around his balls, lightly squeezing, and he moaned softly, plunging deeply inside her, encouraged. Her rocking hips caused them both to pant quickly, obviously excited by the action.

Nero, however, was in a different state. The dildo caught him off guard and he let out a very long, loud grunt and groan, struggling against his bonds even more. The plug in his urethra made him moan, his cock beyond sensitive, bulging, pulsing and throbbing. Then a crop appeared out of nowhere, thrashing him wildly and making him grunt with every strike. Each and every blow brought a grunt, groan, or exclamation from him, his ass turning bright red as a dildo thrust deeply into his ass. He bit his lips, so hard as to draw blood, trying to keep the sounds in. Still, he wouldn't break, though now he avoided her gaze and wouldn't look at the threesome taking place before him. he squirmed and thrashed, but seemed unable to do anything to avoid his current predicament.

Ethril's hands cupped her beasts as she rocked between the two cocks, each sliding into one hole or the other. Jason's fingers slowly circled her clit as his cock drove deep inside her, hitting that perfect g-spot inside her. He leaned in and bit her neck slightly kissing, suckling, and licking at her pale skin as he left a small mark on her shoulder. Both boys panted and groaned, evidently very close to orgasm, though denied by the tight rings around their balls that prevented such release. Not that they minded - the slight pressure was almost pleasant and if it allowed them to make her cum again and again with their cocks, then it was by far worth it.

She groaned softly and stared deeply into Jason's eyes, however she moaned out louder when he hit her sweet spot with his shaft, his fingers moving over her clit. Her pussy ached madly and she enjoyed the way they touched her and took her. Her body trembled and she cried out again when Jason bit her, it sent shivers rocketing through her young body. "Bite me bite me again. You can have some of my blood it you want Jason. It turns me on so much." she cried softly into his ear. She then moaned louder for Ethril as his hands grasped her breasts, causing her to push her back up against his chest. She smirked feeling their urge to cum and she would let them release after she came once or twice more.

She smirked at Nero his cock would not be able to get soft until she allowed him to release and she removed her magic from it. The dildo, magic hands, plug and crop kept up their work. However she made another dildo appear and this one pushed into his mouth against his tongue. She smirked watching as the toys and magic sped up faster and worked him harder. She made the chains turn ice cold as well while her mark made his body go on fire. She knew she would really have to keep torturing him until she got what she wanted out of him. Alpha or not he would sooner or later know his place. Snapping her fingers his eyes were forced open by magic and he could not shut them, however magic protected them and kept them wet.

Kusha groaned as she suddenly came again, her fangs moved to scrap on Jason's neck and she bit him again, not enough to cut his flesh though. Purring like a cat her walls slammed back on Ethril, her tail still working his balls happily. Her eyes watching Nero, images of her pussy would enter his mind along with her heat smell. Shifting her body she arched up again and turned around and kissed Ethril again on the lips. "One more climax and then you good boys can cum for me." she whispered to them and shut her eyes as she moved her body and hips up and down on the meat sticks in her holes.

Jason sank his fangs into one of her perky breasts, her hot blood turning his pale lips crimson. He groaned, her blood releasing an aphrodisiac into his system as he drank. Both of the boys fucking her were groaning and moaning madly, both driven to the edge of arousal and then beyond. Her soft tail wrapped around Ethril's balls made him all the more excited, loving the sensation of his balls being at her mercy and also bound nice and tightly. The cock ring causing both of their cocks to swell and throb needily inside her body, both of them wanting to cum. They bucked against her body, thrusting deeply into her holes, groaning.

Nero struggled as the dildo forced its way into his mouth, and he choked on the length, groaning. His chains cold as ice and his body burning with both her mark and his desire, he groaned and tried his best not to scream out as everything sped up and worked him harder. He drooled around the fake cock in his mouth and his eyes forced open, making him watch the sexy scene in front of him that made him throb and squirm with arousal, the plug keeping any precum from drooling across the floor underneath him as he bucked and thrust against the air. The smell of her heat made him scream in sheer frustration. He squirmed and thrashed against the restraints. He could see images of her sex, hot and wet and desireable, flashing through his mind. He groaned, calling out lustfully.

The other two males were encouraged by her promise, and picked up their pace in thrusting as she rocked her hips against them. Jason loved the sensation of her biting his neck, and he groaned out, both of them moaning so loudly and squirming, a building pressure making them want to cum right now. But her moans and groans as she came seemed to turn them on the most, both of them enjoying how she shuddered and squirmed on their dicks, walls clenching and having her cum all over their thick shafts as they plunged deep in her.

She was making sure to hurt Nero too much but she would keep this up until he was ready to beg her, to cry for her to let him fuck her. Kusha cried out when Jason bit her and she moved her hips trembling in pleasure, she was so close not. "You boys are going to be able to cum soon I promise you." she whispered and kissed Ethril hard on the lips while her tail worked his balls. She then moved her mouth down and kissed Jason on the top of the head. Her hips trembled and she grit her teeth hard together as she felt her final climax close to coming. She knew that she was going to make a mess of her boys's cocks and she knew that they would love it. However she knew that poor Nero was not enjoying all what she was doing to him.

She would watch Nero her magic working him hard and fast, she knew he wanted release and he wanted to feel her body, the look was plain on his face. "If you want to cum inside me Nero get to begging me, tell me how much you want me." she muttered to him. She then suddenly clamped her eyes shut and came hard on her pet's cocks, the cock rings would release and they would be able to fill her with their hot cum. When they would cum inside her she would cry out their names and hug Jason tightly, her head buried into his chest. "I love it when I am cummed inside, you boys make me so proud." whispered Kusha softly as she adjusted her body and lay between then for awhile trying to catch her breath.

After awhile Kusha would stand up and made her way towards the huge Lycan and her hand would touch his chest. "So are you going to give in, are you going to let me make you cum? Are you going to pleasure your new Mistress?" she asked him and cocked her head to the side. Kusha's hands moved over his body gently and she would grasp Nero's cock base with them, her tongue would cum out and she would run it down his shaft. She then would lick any pre cum that had leaked down his shaft and then to his balls. "Alright, I will remove everything if you give in and I mean it." Kusha purred and you could see the truth about it in her eyes.

Ethril moaned into her kiss as her tail fondled his balls and she kissed him so pleasantly. Both boys also enjoyed being part of the tease for Nero, and how he was forced to watch as they filled her and gave her pleasure, something he wanted to do so badly. As she rode them and her walls clenched around them, they groaned, their sounds of pleasure and exertion and sex filling the air as the room clouded with the scent of sex. She came closer and closer to climax and their sounds grew louder and louder, increasing in volume as they increased in lust. Her orgasm hit and the cock rings released. Both of them grunted and groaned with the volume of animals, thrusting themselves deep in her spasming sex as she trembled on top of them. Thick, hot cum surged into her, filling her completely and gushing slightly around their cocks.

Once she dismounted them, they collapsed to the bed, panting and groaning softly, clearly spent, though with her magics, they could no doubt be revived in a second. But they lay there, recovering as she did. As she approached Nero, he squirmed slightly, though whether it was because he wanted to be touched or not, even he did not know.Her hands came to play at the base of his throbbing dick and he moaned around the violating dildo in his mouth, coughing slightly on it as he did so, saliva dripping to his chest. Her words taunted him and he groaned softly, the dildo leaving his mouth so he could actually respond to her taunting and teasing words.

As she slowly stroked him, he panted and squirmed, opening moaning very loudly as she slowly licked along his shaft, cleaning the sticky precum and making his cock slick with her saliva. Then her tongue worked over his heavy, swollen balls, pulling them towards her lips, taunting him with possible pleasures. "Please..." He panted, hating himself for giving in, but all this stimulus and pleasure and denied satisfaction was killing him more than his hurt pride would. He wanted so badly to cum, and the idea of pleasuring her was too good an temptation to pass up. His urges overwhelmed him. "Please.... I want to cum... I want to make you cum..." He growled through his teeth, clearly forcing himself to say the words.

She smirked when he begged and slowly pulled herself back and snapped her fingers as the plug in his urethra vanished along with the dildo in his ass. She allowed him to be able to blink as well. Snapping her fingers again the chains would come undone only to leave a collar of silver alloy around his neck and a chain attached to the wall. It had enough length for him to make his way over to the second bed she made appear in the room beside them. "Alright, if you are too rough with me I will punish you worse than this, however I am glad you finally gave in." she said and moved to kiss him hard on the lips, her tongue entered his mouth and wrapped around his and began to wrestle with his own. He could smell her heat and feel her hands move up and down his shaft happily.

Kusha would bring him onto the bed with her and moved her hands over the burns and cuts in his flesh and they healed instantly, however the mark she left on him would stay. He still had the cock ring on however and would be able to cum until she allowed him too. Once he was over top of her Kusha would push her pussy down on his massive length, it would spread around him and mold to his touch. She cried out softly as pleasure shot up her spine, he was just as good as the other two boys. However the other two boys were more her favorites since they obeyed and listened to well to her. Her tail would come around and wrap around his balls and gently play with them. "Nero, why are you so stubborn? If you just gave in dear life would be easier for you." she said touching his cheeks.

If he started to get rough or mean with him his collar would shock and burn him. "If you keep this up you might be getting another reward from me, but if you mess this up I won't be nice to you, its up to you Nero." she moaned and kissed him once more on the lips. She then would arch her back up working her pussy up and down his length, her tail still around his balls. Her fangs would brush against his neck as she licked and sucked on it. She would leave hickeys all over his neck as well to make sure that everyone knew he belonged to her as well as himself. Kusha however was in a good mood so if he did not misbehave he wouldn't have to deal with her wrath, if he was bad though she would whip him in some very intimate places.

As the plug in his urethra vanished, a small gush of precum drooled out, slickening his cock further. As soon as she freed him and kissed him passionately, her hands dance along his shaft. His groans and growls of desire were loud and primal as he followed her to the bed, the chain clanking around behind him. She pushed herself down on his throbbing length and he roared in pleasure, thrusting slowly and powerfully into her. Her tail wrapped around his balls and he let out a slow groan, pumping against her at a regular, pleasant pace. She felt better than he had ever imagined, and the smell of her heat and arousal was compelling him to fuck her long and hard. But he resisted, barely, controlling himself and thrusting slowly and regularly into her, filling her totally with his length before slowly withdrawing and thrusting back in.

She felt perfectly molded to his shaft, and he was soon grunting and growling at the peak of pleasure, unable to control himself further. His pace increased, becoming faster and rougher, though he wasn't sure what "too rough" meant to her. The cock ring restricted his ability to orgasm and it frustrated him beyond imagination. He could feel every ridge inside her and it was driving him wild. The sounds from his lips were beyond primal and instinctive. They were almost beast-like and animalistic, speaking to the inner wolf he emulated. You could hear the wolf inside him, his sexual nature as close to being wolf as he could get without changing form, only her threat causing him to resist the urge to bite her roughly and assert himself over her. She had already proven that she could be cruel and vicious, and while he wasn't submitting to her will entirely, he had learned that outright defiance might not be the best way to go with asserting his own form of dominance over her.

His hands grasped at her hips, pulling her pale sexy body towards him, impaling her upon him. His muscular body pumped against hers, his hands wandering her and cupping her perky breasts, fingers teasing over her nipples, playing with her expertly. It was clear he was used to being the one leading the action, as he took charge even when he was the one collared. His eyes locked with hers and she would be able to see the bright, burning passion deep within him. However, having been kept on edge for so long, he was, by now, ready to cum as soon as the ring released. He was kept on edge as he fucked her, making him more aggressive the longer it went on, his pace and power slowly increasing as he was denied over and over, the awful pressure around his shaft preventing that pinnacle of pleasure that he so desired.

Back
Top Bottom