Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pint-Sized Terror [Red and Dakol]

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Continued from here.

----------------

"Aaaahhh . . ." Grayson groaned heavily, feeling a set of lips and a wet tongue on his exposed member. It pulsated and throbbed excitedly in Rhea's tiny delicate hands, letting her know that he was enjoying the attention. There was no telling how much he could before waking up, but for the time being, she could play with his thick, aroused cock all she wanted. But soon, his manhood reacted to her ministrations, forming a bead of warm pre-cum that bubbled up at the swollen of his cock.

Rhea's lips had felt a little salty thanks to his member. She slowly and cautiously looked up at him, not seeing much of a waking reaction just yet. "I wonder if he's thinking about that girl that dumped him. Hm..." She opened her mouth wide and tried shoving him into her mouth. It was a valiant effort, but the girl was small and his cock rather large. The tip poked the back of her throat and she immediately pulled back, her tongue coated in precum as she coughed lightly.

Daniel was a unavailable participant in this act, apparently. He had no shown no outward reaction to what she was doing to him or his manhood. That is, until she shoved his cock in her mouth, presumably attempting to take it all in her mouth. He twitched greatly, grunting from the disturbance before his eyes had begun to open. "Mm, wha...?" he murmured, his eyes still incredibly bleary from sleep and no glasses. The young man was vaguely aware that something was happening, but didn't know what, or if he even still asleep.

Rhea watched him cautiously, her hands trying to work him calmly. "Guess he's a heavy sleeper. Works for me; free dick." She licked the left side of his shaft, getting her tongue coated in salty fluid. She again tried to put him in her mouth, this time not trying to swallow everything. Her tongue made circles around him. Actually savoring him and accepting his taste. It tastes pretty good considering he can only pee and cum out of that particular body part.

Fuck, it felt like someone was on his cock, stroking him and suckling on him. He also heard a soft voice, but once he felt the tongue on the engorged, swollen head of his cock, Daniel rubbed his eyes and moaned. Opening his eyes, there was a small figure leaned over his lap, sucking him off; then, he suddenly remembered he was babysitting Rhea. A panic swept through him as he pulled her off of him by the shoulders, scrambling to get his glasses and stand up, momentarily forgetting to zip up his pants.

"Rhea, what the fuck are you doing?!" he exclaimed, breathing heavily. He used one hand to keep his pants up, but it wasn't really enough to hide the thick, hot erection from petite, horny little woman.

Rhea was surprised at first, then her eyes got dull. "Don't act like you don't know what I was doing. Now I haven't finished yet, so get back over here and shut your stupid mouth. I'll have something for your mouth in a minute." She rested her head against her palm, watching him with a grumpy face. "All that pre cum is going to waste..."

Back
Top Bottom