Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reality warp (Looking for someone into almost anything and everything)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splendiforous

Super-Earth
Ok so this is an idea that came to my head last night and I've really got a hankering to try out. I suspect there's not going to be a huge amount of interest in this, but I thought I'd test the waters and try out.
Before I outline the idea though I should say that I'm looking for someone who'd be happy to do almost anything in terms of kinks. Pretty much the only things I'm not gonna be looking for are Scat, Gore, Watersports, Vore and BDSM.

Basically, my character will gain the ability to manipulate reality in any way he chooses. I have a couple of ideas for how he gains this power,
1) For some reason a god grants his divine omnipotent powers to my character.
2) My character is exposed to some kind of alien substance which grants him the power.
3) My character comes into possession of a device or smartphone app where anything he types into it becomes reality.

I would be looking for you to play my characters best friend, whom will probably be the main focus of where my character uses his powers.
One minute your character could be just a regular male, the next minute he's a female and head cheerleader of the school with breasts the size of over-inflated beach balls. Next day he's an effeminate male with a 10 mile long erection and balls the size of a house, after that he becomes a lust crazed egg-laying tentacle monster. Of course if you want to play other, distinct, characters I'm happy for you to do so, but a one off best friend type character is fine too since they'll be going through radical changes to essentially become whatever person or creature my character whims. My character will be transforming himself too, so you'll be spending time as a more regular human as well, don't go thinking it's just going to be one sided XD

As you may have guessed from reading that, when I said you need to be into pretty much anything I meant it. Some particular highlights are going to be stuff like,

Body transformation (Well, that's the whole point really)
Big/Huge/Macro/Ridiculous/Ludicrous proportions
Excessive cum ranging from Hentai level volume all the way to planet flooding volume and beyond, including cum inflation.

All of the changes are temporary of course, and my character can use his power to instantly repair any damage done and wipe the memory of events from everyone except those he chooses.

I'm willing to play through PMs or Threads. Threads are preferred but I'm craving this idea so badly that I'll be more than happy with PMs too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom